Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8179078 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
mamatweenz:
B.A B.A B.A
my sisters,my prince charming is here via vd weighing 3.6kg without tear at exactly 6am smiley smiley mother and baby healthy, big sis and dad jubilating.

You see my beloved August mama's I'm very loyal

Wow 1st August baby kiss welcome prince charming and congrats to you mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded.
To the remaining waddling mamas, the Lord is your strength. It will surely end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

MY BS! MY BS!! MY BS!!! PART 1

My edd was on 9th July according to scan but 7 July according to my LMP. I started having off and on contractions on the last week of June till first week of July. July 7th and 9th passed no show, I went to the Dr. She said I should still wait for some days that baby is already engaged and that I should be expecting him soon. I went home with the assurance of my Dr. For where!, that was how I ended up waiting for extra 2weeks still nothing.
On my 42 weeks, I went back to the Dr. for induction that was on Friday night, 19th of July, she insert cytotec in my vg and asked me to go back home and come back when it becomes serious.
I and hubby went back home. By 2:am next day which was on Saturday, I began to feel contractions that was 5 minutes apart and it last for 10-15 seconds. It continued till 4:am and every contractions stopped. By 5:am, I and hubby went back to the hospital, she checked and said I was 3cm and that I should go and do exercise. Na so me and hubby enter road for long walk and jugging still nothing.........

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
MY BS PART 2

By 10:am, I was giving hot injection to help fasten everything, still far! far!! far!! far!!!!!!!!!!!! The contractions comes once in a while still not heavy until it stopped entirely.
By 7:pm I was placed on drip and she injected something liquid inside (I don't know the name biko) but she said it was 10, 000mg kiniko kiniko. That was not my problem all I want was to see my lo.
By 11:pm, I started having another contractions still not serious, when she checked, it was "4cm" she said and I shouted "gini! Since then, pls remove it since the drip is not helping matters let me know the one that is worrying me" she now removed it.
By 5:am on Sunday being 22, she asked me to climb step which I did up to 40 times she checked and said I was 5cm and that she was going to put the drip back which she did.
By 8:am I began to feel the real pain of contractions but pelvic refused to open. It continued till 11:am still membrane refused to rapture she later braked it by herself....... I was still having heavy contractions till about 11: 50 am when I had the urge to poo. I called the doctor, she checked and said is still remaining small. I kept shouting that I wanted to poooooo!
By 11:55, I was asked to push, which I did with all my strength and my little prince popped out on my first push with little tear weighing 3.2. But refused to cry and was already weak. That was how everyone around was running up and down to save my baby's life leaving me and placenta behind ....... The Dr. Slapped him several times for where!, turned his head upside down Still no way, not until they poured hot water on his body two times before he now cried.
The Dr cleaned him up and came back to me for placenta that was not forthcoming. She tried all she could still no way, after an hour Fort minutes no way, She called on another Dr. That came and prayed and after 5 minutes, it came out.
So, placenta lasted an hour forty five minutes after delivery before it came out .

PLEASE, JOIN ME TO THANK GOD FOR IT LATER ENDED IN
PRAISE DESPITE THE PLANS OF THE DEVIL, ITS VICTORY AT LAST.

MAMAS, PLS PARDON ME FOR MY BURRING EPISTLE.

MY ABLE CAPOO FloraEC, BS submitted.

To the remaining mamas, you shall carry to term and meet your Los in peace.
To our At mamas, this year shall not pass you by.... We await your testimonies
To our new beas, welcome on board.

53 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....?

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.........BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

Thetherapist........EDD Sept 30th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES..August mothers you guys should do fast and leave the room for d UNIQUE TEAM OF D YEAR.
PLEASE MAMAS THAT ARE YET TO DO BABY SHOPPING SHOULD DO IT NOW BEFORE TIREDNESS WILL MAKE U BUY SOMETHINGS YOU DON'T WANT OR NOT BUY ENOUGH FOR YOUR BABY

present ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=zeezaa post=69886963]Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....?

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.........BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

Thetherapist........EDD S

present ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:49am On Aug 02, 2018
LadyMessi:
MY BS PART 2

It ended in praise. Glory be to God Almighty. Thanks for the BS mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:27am On Aug 02, 2018
Wow! Thank God for saving your baby's life. Congrats ladymessi

Mamatweenz haff born! Congrats on safe delivery teamie. You narrowly escaped porting
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:35am On Aug 02, 2018
Mitchyy, wetin u dey do online? Oya come Chop fried chicken and hot milo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:38am On Aug 02, 2018
talltosyne:
Mitchyy, wetin u dey do online? Oya come Chop fried chicken and hot milo

Waiting for baby to burp. The babe doesn't even send me. My vigilante mode increases everyday.

Pls waybill the chicken abeg. I dash you the milo grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 4:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Pls mamas, I went for anc yesterday and was told my baby's measurement is 3weeks ahead, dats baby is big. Pls wat can I take to reduce baby's weight?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by boldbabe: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Congrats again mama, kisses to your miracle princess. To God be the glory!
Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2018
LadyMessi:
MY BS PART 2

PLEASE, JOIN ME TO THANK GOD FOR IT LATER ENDED IN PRAISE DESPITE THE PLANS OF THE DEVIL, ITS VICTORY AT LAST.
MAMAS, PLS PARDON ME FOR MY BURRING EPISTLE.
MY ABLE CAPOO flora ex, BS submitted.

Congratulations dear, thank God it ended in praise.
Congratulations once again boldbabe and thanks for the bs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
Rbae:

Yes o... We are making progress o grin How are you doing mama?

I am fine jare, finding a balance with ms. Hope u are doing good also?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Hi moms and moms-to-be.

I sell quality baby and children's items at a very friendly price.
Kindly visit my IG page @inside_nanas_heart.
My Whatsapp number is also on my signature.
Please patronise us o kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2018
gracygem100:
Pls mamas, I went for anc yesterday and was told my baby's measurement is 3weeks ahead, dats baby is big. Pls wat can I take to reduce baby's weight?
I don't know if one can reduce baby's weight oo I think you should just eat healthy
More of fruits and veggies. Maybe reduce fatty foods for now
If I were you I will do a repeat scan and get a second opinion

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Frozenelsa:

I am fine jare, finding a balance with ms. Hope u are doing good also?

Eyah. Sowee. I'm good o, I just managed to eat now. Me and water and not friends anymore o, dunno what to do about it cos its strange. Water irritates me badly and I feel like throwing up whenever I drink small water. I know this first trimester will be over soon.... I just can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
GOOD DAY MA'S,AM SORRY TO DISTUURB YOU.BUT MIND IS NOT IS NOT AT REST,AFTER MY LAST APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOCTOR I WAS ADVISED TO TAKE ANOTHER SCAN ON THE 6TH BUT NOW MY PERIOD IS 7DAYS LATE.BUT THIS MORNING I SAW BLOOOD MORE THAN THE NORMAL SPOTTING WITH CRAMPS,SHLD I GO FOR THE SCAN? TODAY I DID ANOTHER PT ON MONDAY IT WAS STILL POSITIVE.AM SO SCARED RIGHT NOW.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
zaynie:

Namesake kiss

Funmi2510, sometimes its harmless and the cord will.come loose on its own, other times it is severe and the baby might strangle itself with the cord depending on how tight and how many times the cord goes round the neck.
Somve you've noticed a decreased movement, I would say work with your Dr, but then you're still 30 weeks and baby is still small enough to maneuver out of what she is stuck on..
Is the heart beat fine?
Is the baby still kicking as normal?

The heart beat is fine and baby still kicking as Before....but I was asked to see a gynecologist....
Will go back there tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Its nothing, only means u are having a Ojo or Aina (like me grin) d scan should show u how severe d cord is around his/her neck and also if its tied in a knot, all is well sis, no be today our mamas dey born babies wit cord round their necks

Amen o... Just hope is not severe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hi mamas without maid or domestic help, how do you cope? Mine just left and I am currently 34weeks pregnant with two kids 7 and 4 years old. I sincerely do want to live anyone again, my husband is not around. Please if you have tips on how I can cope let me know.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Surulady:
GOOD DAY MA'S,AM SORRY TO DISTUURB YOU.BUT MIND IS NOT IS NOT AT REST,AFTER MY LAST APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOCTOR I WAS ADVISED TO TAKE ANOTHER SCAN ON THE 6TH BUT NOW MY PERIOD IS 7DAYS LATE.BUT THIS MORNING I SAW BLOOOD MORE THAN THE NORMAL SPOTTING WITH CRAMPS,SHLD I GO FOR THE SCAN? TODAY I DID ANOTHER PT ON MONDAY IT WAS STILL POSITIVE.AM SO SCARED RIGHT NOW.

See your doc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Any mama here dat sells Glo mobile data?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aishlove(f): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Go for scan and see ur doctor as soon as possible.
Surulady:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
whyworryPH:

Thanks so much mummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
whyworryPH:

Yes o, it indeed ended in praise. Thanks so much ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=mitchyy post=69908237]Wow! Thank God for saving your baby's life. Congrats ladymessi

May his name be praised.
How is my baby girl?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=sweetose post=68834928][/quote] sorry sis I'm just seeing your mention! you didn't include the s in the hands.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameera2018(f): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mama’s in the house well done ooh...My scannis showing 2 sacs but 1 of the sacs is not really doing well...I have been spotting for 2days now...please what do I do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ameera2018:
Mama’s in the house well done ooh...My scannis showing 2 sacs but 1 of the sacs is not really doing well...I have been spotting for 2days now...please what do I do

See ur gyno asap.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ciscagirl: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ameera2018:
My dear I will advice u rest well. From the little I ve read from goggle it might not be a big deal if you are not bleeding heavILY. My case is even different, at seven weeks what they could only see is the gestational sac. I have decided to just rest till after 13 weeks before I will do another scan. Just rest and den go for a re scan after at week 13.all will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameera2018(f): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ok
mamatwiny:

See ur gyno asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jeniluv(f), StephOkemini, prettmum(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.