Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177709 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameera2018(f): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tnx

Ciscagirl:

My dear I will advice u rest well. From the little I ve read from goggle it might not be a big deal if you are not bleeding heavILY. My case is even different, at seven weeks what they could only see is the gestational sac. I have decided to just rest till after 13 weeks before I will do another scan. Just rest and den go for a re scan after at week 13.all will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
ebyjoyken:
Hi mamas without maid or domestic help, how do you cope? Mine just left and I am currently 34weeks pregnant with two kids 7 and 4 years old. I sincerely do want to live anyone again, my husband is not around. Please if you have tips on how I can cope let me know.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
aishlove:
Go for scan and see ur doctor as soon as possible.
went for the scan “threatened Abortion “was advised to evacuate ASAP�� done already only Yod knows better this is the second time��..Thank you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Surulady:
went for the scan “threatened Abortion “was advised to evacuate ASAP�� done already only Yod knows better this is the second time��..Thank you all

OMG!!! So sorry to read about this. God really knows best, he will restore all your loss unto you in due season,ijn. Please, don't get depressed about it. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Surulady:

Surulady, I am so sorry, please be strong and soon you will conceive and carry your baby without any issues to full term, it's well my dear. God will surely give you triple for this. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
LadyMessi:
MY BS

PLEASE, JOIN ME TO THANK GOD FOR IT LATER ENDED IN
PRAISE DESPITE THE PLANS OF THE DEVIL, ITS VICTORY AT LAST.

I praise God for a safe and sound delivery and for preserving the life of your prince. despite all, you emerged victorious. To Him alone be the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Surulady:

Oh dear, so sorry about this, just be still and know that God is God and He'll definitely bless you with the ones that will stay with you without sorrow. I know it is hard but just praise Him in advance. It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Surulady:
How sad! It's well mama. The next one will stay to full term in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hello house,I am 36wks gone and edd is 27th according to LMP. baby hiccups like 2 to 4 times in a day hope it is okay ?thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bunny19:
So sorry teamie. Let's keep looking at d bright side. Like u said in d end it will all be worth it. Am 12weeks today, Alhamdulillah!!. Thank God for dis beautiful experience. smiley

Beautiful!!! Cant wait to join you tomorrow. So happy we made it this far angry 3months down, 6more to Go by his grace

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Surulady:
It is well dear, so sorry for your lost. Like you said, only him knows better and I'm sure he'll give you a garment of praise soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewhysafe(f): 2:38am On Aug 03, 2018
Surulady:
I am so sorry about the loss maam. May God compensate you in double fold. Please take heart. My condolences
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 3:46am On Aug 03, 2018
Surulady:

So sorry dear. God be with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Surulady may the Lord comfort you and your dh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Surulady:

Sorry for your loss.
May God give you double for your trouble.
Most losses in first trimester are as a result of chromosomal abnormalities, Rhesus factor, stress or hormonal imbalance.
Since this is the second time, I'll advise you rp find out what the underlying cause is so that you can prevent further miscarriages.
I wish you the best of luck.
Stay strong. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2018
Surulady:
It is well with you sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2018
Surulady:
So sorry for ur loss Sis. Allah knows best and I pray He compensates u real soon with double. Like mama zaynie said, try n do an extensive check up to know where d issue is coming from. And most importantly take it up to God in prayers.kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2018
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL (TEAM SMALL BUT MIGHTY) kiss kiss

1.Glimpse
2.Bunny19
3.Geesucc
4.Messyodi
5.Dazzlinganio
6.Mumben
7.Faithpeace(We have not heard from you for a while, hope u r good ma).
8.Sweetveee

It was just like yesterday but with God's Grace we are here today counting 12,13 and 14weeks. We give all glory to the Almighty and we commit this journey into His Hands that it will end in praise for all of us. Mummy alive, Baby alive, Daddy alive with plenty money grin. Amin.

For those mamas yet to identify themselves as Feb mamas,pls do so asap so we can include ur names. We welcome u all with open arms kiss.

I salute my big mummy's in d house... Those who have delivered safely, may God grant u d strength to do vigilante and protect ur Los. The waddling mamas I pray for safe delivery without any tear n complications. Good morning everyone kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Bunny19:

1.Glimpse
2.Bunny19
3.Geesucc
4.Messyodi
5.Dazzlinganio
6.Mumben

It was just like yesterday but with God's Grace we are here today counting 12,13 and 14weeks. We give all glory to the Almighty and we commit this journey into His Hands that it will end in praise for all of us. Mummy alive, Baby alive, Daddy alive with plenty money grin. Amin.

For those mamas yet to identify themselves as Feb mamas,pls do so asap so we can include ur names. We welcome u all with open arms kiss.

I salute my big mummy's in d house... Those who have delivered safely, may God grant u d strength to do vigilante and protect ur Los. The waddling mamas I pray for safe delivery without any tear n complications. Good morning everyone kiss

Good morning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2018
What kind of thing is this? Pregnancy app says I am thirteen weeks and Edd is Feb 3. Lastweek scan showed 13weeks and Edd is Jan 31. Today's scan says I am 15weeks and Edd is Jan 15 undecided. Please I need my February ooooooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2018
glimpse:
What kind of thing is this? Pregnancy app says I am thirteen weeks and Edd is Feb 3. Lastweek scan showed 13weeks and Edd is Jan 31. Today's scan says I am 15weeks and Edd is Jan 15 undecided. Please I need my February ooooooo.
Ahhh! We need u too in February oo embarassed. When was ur last menses for may... Maybe we should stick with that. I don't want Team January to steal u oo sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2018
glimpse:

U can stick with ur LMP date

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Surulady take heart d good Lord will bless u and give u double in Jesus name .. Amen.
It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Bunny19:

1.Glimpse
2.Bunny19
3.Geesucc
4.Messyodi
5.Dazzlinganio
6.Mumben

include me pls. Still battling on and off ms but with God's grace all will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2018
sunbestie:

U can stick with ur LMP date

LMP is April 29.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Bunny19:
Ahhh! We need u too in February oo embarassed. When was ur last menses for may... Maybe we should stick with that. I don't want Team January to steal u oo sad sad

cry cry I want my February.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2018
zaynie:

Sorry for your loss.
May God give you double for your trouble.
Most losses in first trimester are as a result of chromosomal abnormalities, Rhesus factor, stress or hormonal imbalance.
Since this is the second time, I'll advise you rp find out what the underlying cause is so that you can prevent further miscarriages.
I wish you the best of luck.
Stay strong. kiss
thank you ma,pls is there any kind of test I need to do?if there is le me knw,thru the scan I did it shows I have minor cysts but doctor said it’s nit the cause.sincerely am down I don’t even knw what to think sef..all in all Allah knows best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2018
glimpse:

LMP is April 29.
Ur EDD according to ur LMP is 3rd February

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2018
sunbestie:
Surulady take heart d good Lord will bless u and give u double in Jesus name .. Amen.
It is well
Ameen thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2018
Bunny19:
So sorry for ur loss Sis. Allah knows best and I pray He compensates u real soon with double. Like mama zaynie said, try n do an extensive check up to know where d issue is coming from. And most importantly take it up to God in prayers.kiss
Ameen thank you ma,I will
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Surulady:
thank you ma,pls is there any kind of test I need to do?if there is le me knw,thru the scan I did it shows I have minor cysts but doctor said it’s nit the cause.sincerely am down I don’t even knw what to think sef..all in all Allah knows best
You may need cerclage or meds to support the pregnancy next time. Ask your doctor for those so you can have it in place as soon as you conceive again. Take it to God in prayer and you will carry to term by His grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.