Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131770 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2018
joiful:

Please don't panic ma. I was induced with it too, I was at 3cm for a day and was not contracting but was closely monitored. The doctor eventually allowed me rest the next day since I was not progressing.He administered another one which took me to 10cm after 8hours of labour.
God will make it easy for you, safe delivery.
Thank you so much.... You av really helped
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joiful(f): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2018
indian03:
Thank you so much.... You av really helped
My pleasure
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Geesucc:
Alas! Lol.. Nice one.. m very present.. I jus need ur prayers for ms to leave me alone
Don't worry dear, very very soon. Be strong kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdedoyinO(f): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bunny19:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL (TEAM SMALL BUT MIGHTY) kiss kiss

1.Glimpse
2.Bunny19
3.Geesucc
4.Messyodi
5.Dazzlinganio
6.Mumben
7.Faithpeace(We have not heard from you for a while, hope u r good ma).
8.Sweetveee

It was just like yesterday but with God's Grace we are here today counting 12,13 and 14weeks. We give all glory to the Almighty and we commit this journey into His Hands that it will end in praise for all of us. Mummy alive, Baby alive, Daddy alive with plenty money grin. Amin.

For those mamas yet to identify themselves as Feb mamas,pls do so asap so we can include ur names. We welcome u all with open arms kiss.

I salute my big mummy's in d house... Those who have delivered safely, may God grant u d strength to do vigilante and protect ur Los. The waddling mamas I pray for safe delivery without any tear n complications. Good morning everyone kiss

Please include me too. My edd according to LMP is 27th Feb. I am a ftm, week 10 day 4 and counting.

I am not experiencing MS, just hunger in the day, nausea in the evenings, bloating and constipation all day.
God bless all mamas

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
mummiesgirl:

Thank you very much. is it Transabdomianal cerclage u did or transvirginal.. cos transabdominal s done once. Kindly drop the name of the hospital thanks
I sent you a DM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
indian03:
Plz mama in the house.... Is there anybody here who can share her experience with using cytotec tablet to induce labor? I lost my mucus plug day before yesterday n what I thought was my water which landed me on admission.... Doctor has confirmed that it's just fore water and not really amniotic fluid... Now m stuck in d hospital waiting till Monday to be induced if I don't fall in to labor by then.... Am just lying on bed doing nothing.. Except the BH contractions here and there.... Nothing serious...am a ftm... That's why everything seems so overwhelming
Its nothing to worry about I got one too! though it failed due. Help yourself by walking about instead of staying still. Climb stairs, dance and do nippple stimulation! Hopefully you will dilate faster and have no need for it before Monday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
GoodKay:
Hello all, pls who has a good advice for me? I went for my antenatal visit 3days ago and my doctor said my baby is measuring ard 3.8 kg at d moment. Im 37weeks and some days. My first baby was born 3.6kg at 39weeks 5days, the second 4.3kg at 40weeks (d doc didn't dectect d size on time). Both were natural deliveries but d second one was a stressful birth and if not for God it would have been a different story because my baby had to stay in ICU due to stress in birth. And now this one is also showing signs of macrosomia (big baby). I fear that baby will get to 4kg plus by d time I reach 39/40weeks and I don't want what happened last time to repeat it self. Though my current doctor is aware so he said he won't allow me deliver naturally if d baby gets bigger. I would have loved to have a natural delivery though. I will be 38 weeks by my next appointment on Wednesday should I suggest induction first b4 cs as my doctor didn't mention it yet or just allow d doctor to decide what next?
My baby weigh same as yours at 37 weeks! If I knew he would get to the 4kg I birthed him I sincerely would have saved myself and him the stress of carrying on to 41 weeks + in hope of falling into labour! Which I didn't and ended up having an emergency C's after a failed induction.

My point is make the decision along with your doctor, cos to me the signs are there that vyour baby is gonna be big( though scans aren't always accurate) but you have a history of big babies so it's very likely this one too will be big.

Get your body ready by taking long walks, sex , nippless stimulation, dancing, eating dates etc. So when you ask and get induced you will have a good chance of it working.

Personally I will just have the CS now and avoid any stress but that's me, the final decision is yours.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Liftedhands:
Its nothing to worry about I got one too! though it failed due. Help yourself by walking about instead of staying still. Climb stairs, dance and do nippple stimulation! Hopefully you will dilate faster and have no need for it before Monday.
Thank you mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Anniebamba1:
Hi mamas. I've been following this thread and I think I m ready to come out of hiding. I'm a FTM, XX. EDD September 30th. God bless all mama's in the house.
Welcome ma
We are almost there
I wish us all a successful delivery in due time
Enjoy!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Liftedhands:
My baby weigh same as yours at 37 weeks! If I knew he would get to the 4kg I birthed him I sincerely would have saved myself and him the stress of carrying on to 41 weeks + in hope of falling into labour! Which I didn't and ended up having an emergency C's after a failed induction.

My point is make the decision along with your doctor, cos to me the signs are there that vyour baby is gonna be big( though scans aren't always accurate) but you have a history of big babies so it's very likely this one too will be big.

Get your body ready by taking long walks, sex , nippless stimulation, dancing, eating dates etc. So when you ask and get induced you will have a good chance of it working.

Personally I will just have the CS now and avoid any stress but that's me, the final decision is yours.

Thanks a lot I will discuss with my doc in my next appointment. If we decide to just go for CS, its still OK by me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2018

1.Glimpse
2.Bunny19- EDD:13th Feb 2019
3.Geesucc
4.Messyodi- EDD:16th/17th Feb 2019
5.Dazzlinganio
6.Mumben
8.Sweetveee
9.AdedoyinO- EDD:27th Feb 2019
10.Rabluk- EDD:24th Feb 2019

Welcome AdedoyinO to d team of women with extraordinary children!! Good to know u don't have Ms. Wishing us a stress free journey.

PS: Team February mamas let's try n state our EDD so I can update it. God bless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bunny19:

1.Glimpse
2.Bunny19- EDD/13th Feb 2019
3.Geesucc
4.Messyodi
5.Dazzlinganio
6.Mumben
8.Sweetveee
9.AdedoyinO- EDD/27th Feb 2019

Welcome AdedoyinO to d team of women with extraordinary children!! Good to know u don't have Ms. Wishing us a stress free journey.

Ist Ultrasound EDD was 16th Feb , 2nd 17th feb

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bunny19:
angry angry angry. Una Don dey find trouble abi!!. Glimpse is going nowhere tongue tongue

Wacarasay, January is just around the bend. With that kind edd? Infact leme wear my glasses and scoop out other 1st week of February mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bunny19:

1.Glimpse
2.Bunny19
3.Geesucc
4.Messyodi
5.Dazzlinganio
6.Mumben
8.Sweetveee

It was just like yesterday but with God's Grace we are here today counting 12,13 and 14weeks. We give all glory to the Almighty and we commit this journey into His Hands that it will end in praise for all of us. Mummy alive, Baby alive, Daddy alive with plenty money grin. Amin.

For those mamas yet to identify themselves as Feb mamas,pls do so asap so we can include ur names. We welcome u all with open arms kiss.

I salute my big mummy's in d house... Those who have delivered safely, may God grant u d strength to do vigilante and protect ur Los. The waddling mamas I pray for safe delivery without any tear n complications. Good morning everyone kiss

my dear am fine ooo,just DAT ms is dealing with me,can't wait for it 2 end oooo...bt in all I give glory 2 God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anniebamba1(f): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Please has anyone used Primrose hospital gbagada before? I'm currently using them and was considering using R Jolad as my back up hospital. I need advise from mama's that gave gone before me. Secondly, has anyone experienced high fever? How did u tackle it? My temperature has been fluctuating between 38 nd 40 since yesterday. Im currently in the hospital and was told it's not malaria but an infection. Has anyone had this experience? What kind of infection can one possibly have at this stage? Help!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thanki410(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
VIDEO - PUSH UPS - A Great Physical Exercise For The Body
GET INCITEFUL INFO @
http://thebodyfitnessblog..com/2018/08/video-push-ups-great-home-push-up.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Please all I need a cream and soap I can buy to use in toning my skin after delivery I'm so dark now I need to regain my complexion. Please help with pictures too if you can thanks.

And the mama's that did reviews on Gint flask here God bless you all. Today makes it day 3 and the water inside is still very hot... The other small master chef flask I got the water is no longer hot it's just fine for nothing undecided

Please I bought same Gint Titan flask uploaded above but when testing it I noticed that the top metal where the cups are is hot but the main body isn't hot. Please is that how yours is too? I don't want to make another mistake again. Because I bought a master chef flask which did not last up to 4 months. Biko reply ASAP. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good day experience mamas. Please my sister was scheduled for induction yesterday, the first drug was inserted around 10a.m and nothing happened, they inserted 3 more consecutively after 6 hours intervals and nothing happened. I called her now and she said she is at home that the doctor asked her to go home shocked Please how safe is this?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
faithpeace:
my dear am fine ooo,just DAT ms is dealing with me,can't wait for it 2 end oooo...bt in all I give glory 2 God
My dear so sorry,it will end in praise. Just hang in there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Besea:

Wacarasay, January is just around the bend. With that kind edd? Infact leme wear my glasses and scoop out other 1st week of February mamas
*Takes her glasses and throws it away* tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Messyodi:

Ist Ultrasound EDD was 16th Feb , 2nd 17th feb
Ok,added.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bunny19:
Ok,added.

Please beg MS to relieve me even a little pleaseee embarassed cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....?

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.........BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

Thetherapist........EDD Sept 30th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES..August mothers you guys should do fast and leave the room for d UNIQUE TEAM OF D YEAR.
PLEASE MAMAS THAT ARE YET TO DO BABY SHOPPING SHOULD DO IT NOW BEFORE TIREDNESS WILL MAKE U BUY SOMETHINGS YOU DON'T WANT OR NOT BUY ENOUGH FOR YOUR BABY

Present ma,we are TeamXY..
Doing my shopping by weekend by God grace..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
opella:
Good day experience mamas. Please my sister was scheduled for induction yesterday, the first drug was inserted around 10a.m and nothing happened, they inserted 3 more consecutively after 6 hours intervals and nothing happened. I called her now and she said she is at home that the doctor asked her to go home shocked Please how safe is this?
Nothing wrong with that as long as her water hasn't broken. Her body is not ready yet. Tell her to get busy hopefully she will start dilating in a few days or week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claudine888(f): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
The Lord has blessed my family with a bouncing baby girl on August 2, 2018 through elective CS. Baby weighed 4.1 kg. Mother, father and baby doing great.

79 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RhemaDavids(f): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hi mum's in the house, please come to my rescue. I am nine weeks pregnant but I feel like hell, I can't eat anything and everything irritates me I vomit at the slightest smell, av not left my house for two weeks now. Is making me think twice, is this what other women go through or is my own just different. Please I need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
claudine888:
The Lord has blessed my family with a bouncing baby girl on August 2, 2018 through elective CS. Baby weighed 4.1 kg. Mother, father and baby doing great.
congratulations she's beautiful! God bless her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
RhemaDavids:
Hi mum's in the house, please come to my rescue. I am nine weeks pregnant but I feel like hell, I can't eat anything and everything irritates me I vomit at the slightest smell, av not left my house for two weeks now. Is making me think twice, is this what other women go through or is my own just different. Please I need help.
booqee come and help your sister lolzzz, sorry mama I know it's not funny just try and eat whatever you can. Tolerate and sip water with straw chilled or warm whichever goes with you.

Its very normal and the mama I mentioned plus many others here have gone thru same and are beholding their bundles of joy now .

Hang in there and take it one day at a time, you might be fortunate and get relief by the 13th week.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
Liftedhands:
Nothing wrong with that as long as her water hasn't broken. Her body is not ready yet. Tell her to get busy hopefully she will start dilating in a few days or week.
Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bunny19:

1.Glimpse
2.Bunny19- EDD:13th Feb 2019
3.Geesucc
4.Messyodi- EDD:16th/17th Feb 2019
5.Dazzlinganio
6.Mumben
8.Sweetveee
9.AdedoyinO- EDD:27th Feb 2019

first edd 8th second 15th feb
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
claudine888:
Hello pretty welcome home
Congratulations mama may God preserve her for you
I wish you speedy recovery

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.