Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132200 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=Bennyandrews post=69880920]My december teamies,we have sept,oct,nov to c our lo.super excited..[/quoti

I can't wait.. may Almighty God bless our baby and d family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cyanda: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
claudine888:
The Lord has blessed my family with a bouncing baby girl on August 2, 2018 through elective CS. Baby weighed 4.1 kg. Mother, father and baby doing great.

Congrats ma.. Such a cutie, God bless u precious baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
claudine888:
The Lord has blessed my family with a bouncing baby girl on August 2, 2018 through elective CS. Baby weighed 4.1 kg. Mother, father and baby doing great.

See cheeks, Aww kiss kiss kiss

Thank God it ended in praise. Congrats on the birth of your daughter. Quick recovery dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Comtem2011 how are you ore mi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Liftedhands:
booqee come and help your sister lolzzz, sorry mama I know it's not funny just try and eat whatever you can. Tolerate and sip water with straw chilled or warm whichever goes with you.

Its very normal and the mama I mentioned plus many others here have gone thru same and are beholding their bundles of joy now .

Hang in there and take it one day at a time, you might be fortunate and get relief by the 13th week.
lol as minister of morning sickness affairs na.. Its like it would never end then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
claudine888:
congratulations! God bless your beautiful baby girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
RhemaDavids:
Hi mum's in the house, please come to my rescue. I am nine weeks pregnant but I feel like hell, I can't eat anything and everything irritates me I vomit at the slightest smell, av not left my house for two weeks now. Is making me think twice, is this what other women go through or is my own just different. Please I need help.
so sorry dear.. Its not different.. Its normal. Mine started about this time, then got severe and reduced a little at about 6 months. It was bad to the extent that I nursed some ridiculous thoughts, I lied many times to skip work for weeks, exhausted my leave just to stay at home and do nothing. i was usually weak to leave the bed. Vomiting and spitting follow me like super glue, appetite zero, everything smells horrible including food, I even hid my husband perfume. I felt like $hit, I use to cry sef.

But you know what? Your baby is totally worth all of it.
I'm not trying to scare you but you have to endure it, the endurance part is not easy, but you will try, cos most often, nothing really works for ms.
You can try drinking ginger tea or eating dry toast. Some women swear it works for them. I didn't get much relief from it though. Other things u can try for relief are crackers, lemon, lime (they say its not safe, but it helped me from that bad metallic taste, one swipe on the tongue). Fried foods might irritate you further. As time goes on, you will know what works for you.

You will be lucky and yours will end just as soon as it came. In the meantime, don't welcome negative thoughts. Only positive. Before you know it, you will have ur sweet angel in ur arms.

Sorry for boring you with my long post, but I use to like when other women share their stories with me.. I felt a little bit better. Wish u supernatural delivery

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
claudine888 such a cheeky cutie,congrats and may she be a source of joy and blessing to your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
claudine888:
Welcome to our world baby girl. We rejoice with your family mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
claudine888:

Chai see fine girl... God bless you baby kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
And my goat decided to be a teamie chai she gave birth today o make una congratulate her for me.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
claudine888:

Aww so beautiful,welcome to the world swt angel kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
RhemaDavids:
Hi mum's in the house, please come to my rescue. I am nine weeks pregnant but I feel like hell, I can't eat anything and everything irritates me I vomit at the slightest smell, av not left my house for two weeks now. Is making me think twice, is this what other women go through or is my own just different. Please I need help.

Ms show me shege in my first trimester..
My sis embrace am cusz it's part of the package.sorry smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RhemaDavids(f): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2018
booqee:
so sorry dear.. Its not different.. Its normal. Mine started about this time, then got severe and reduced a little at about 6 months. It was bad to the extent that I nursed some ridiculous thoughts, I lied many times to skip work for weeks, exhausted my leave just to stay at home and do nothing. i was usually weak to leave the bed. Vomiting and spitting follow me like super glue, appetite zero, everything smells horrible including food, I even hid my husband perfume. I felt like $hit, I use to cry sef.

But you know what? Your baby is totally worth all of it.
I'm not trying to scare you but you have to endure it, the endurance part is not easy, but you will try, cos most often, nothing really works for ms.
You can try drinking ginger tea or eating dry toast. Some women swear it works for them. I didn't get much relief from it though. Other things u can try for relief are crackers, lemon, lime (they say its not safe, but it helped me from that bad metallic taste, one swipe on the tongue). Fried foods might irritate you further. As time goes on, you will know what works for you.

You will be lucky and yours will end just as soon as it came. In the meantime, don't welcome negative thoughts. Only positive. Before you know it, you will have ur sweet angel in ur arms.

Sorry for boring you with my long post, but I use to like when other women share their stories with me.. I felt a little bit better. Wish u supernatural delivery
u don't know what this post has done for me, I was already losing it. Thanks so much my dear I would try the lemon and cracker, can't wait for it to this stage to pass BTW I just felt relived for the first time in a while

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RhemaDavids(f): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2018
SwtDove:

Ms show me shege in my first trimester..
My sis embrace am cusz it's part of the package.sorry smiley
this package don begin dey Fear me oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eolowu1(f): 12:28am On Aug 05, 2018
AlphaHandMaiden:
Good evening my lovely people

Congrats to all the new parents in the house! May God bless and keep your Little ones.

To all the waddling mamas, the Lord is your strength! May everyone carry to term and have a safe delivery.

Just a quick one on cloth nappies/reusable nappies/ washable nappies!

Did you know @ Mima Bear we have 2 sizes of nappy covers to fit from preemie to potty trained?! With inserts designed to conveniently fit each size setting.

Top row: Teenie One Size (TOS)covers adjustable to 3XS, 2XS and XS (extra small) and fits up to 5kg babies. 
Left to right: cuddles, commando, harmony (2 other print options available)

Bottom row: one Size (OS) covers adjustable to small, medium and large settings to fit from 3.5kg to 15kg+. Left to right - Apple green, wisteria, poppy. (12 other plain colour / print options available )

Full sizing guide available on our blog! 
Use link below: 

http://naturalbabies.mimabear.com/p/covers.html?m=1

Feel free to visit our NL page or any of our social media pages and contact us for any cloth nappy/daipering issues.

Thank you.

Have a blessed week!
pls am interested, hw much per one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2018
@claudine888 :
congratulations.
may God bless d pretty baby girl and mercy on the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2018
RhemaDavids:

Promethazine helps with morning sickness. Try it
Check any good pharmacy

My doctor always gave it to me as an injection. It worked faster.

But it will make you sleep. But the throwing up will cease for at least 1 week

I had MS till I gave birth but the promethazine helped me alot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2018
claudine888:

Congrats mama, welcome beautiful, cute bèbè may you grow, glow and shine to the glory of God. Thank God you all are doing great.
Fast recovery dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2018
sweetveee:
first edd 8th second 15th feb
Added
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Messyodi:

Please beg MS to relieve me even a little pleaseee embarassed cry
Ms take ya time o angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2018
claudine888:
Congrats Ma! Ur baby is so cute. Quick recovery to u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bunny19:
Added

Lemme come out of my hiding because i wanna be number 10 on the list grin. This February team is an interesting one o. Correct mamas. As for the MS mummies, this too shall pass. I hope next year feb no get 29 sha. EDD 24th February

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good morning mama's. Happy Sunday.

I just remembered my granny had 9 children. Chai! How did she even cope with MS? I don't have MS but lack of appetite and tiredness is dealing with me seriously. Seems pregnancy was so easy back then o.

Congrats to all the mama's who just had their LO.

To other mums awaiting the d-day... May God see you through.

To the mums dealing with MS, sowee. It's a phase.. It'll be over sooner than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
indian03:
Plz mama in the house.... Is there anybody here who can share her experience with using cytotec tablet to induce labor? I lost my mucus plug day before yesterday n what I thought was my water which landed me on admission.... Doctor has confirmed that it's just fore water and not really amniotic fluid... Now m stuck in d hospital waiting till Monday to be induced if I don't fall in to labor by then.... Am just lying on bed doing nothing.. Except the BH contractions here and there.... Nothing serious...am a ftm... That's why everything seems so overwhelming

Get up and move around
Walk, dance.
Baby is ready to come out but needs encouragement for contraction to.commence.

Induction isn't so bad.
So many women have been through it without issues.
Don't be afraid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
GoodKay:
Hello all, pls who has a good advice for me? I went for my antenatal visit 3days ago and my doctor said my baby is measuring ard 3.8 kg at d moment. Im 37weeks and some days. My first baby was born 3.6kg at 39weeks 5days, the second 4.3kg at 40weeks (d doc didn't dectect d size on time). Both were natural deliveries but d second one was a stressful birth and if not for God it would have been a different story because my baby had to stay in ICU due to stress in birth. And now this one is also showing signs of macrosomia (big baby). I fear that baby will get to 4kg plus by d time I reach 39/40weeks and I don't want what happened last time to repeat it self. Though my current doctor is aware so he said he won't allow me deliver naturally if d baby gets bigger. I would have loved to have a natural delivery though. I will be 38 weeks by my next appointment on Wednesday should I suggest induction first b4 cs as my doctor didn't mention it yet or just allow d doctor to decide what next?

If this is your third child, there's a likelihood that you will respond faster to induction and labour will be shorter.
So if you're looking at options before CS, you can sign up for induction at 38 weeks and hope it goes right.

Good luck! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
opella:
Good day experience mamas. Please my sister was scheduled for induction yesterday, the first drug was inserted around 10a.m and nothing happened, they inserted 3 more consecutively after 6 hours intervals and nothing happened. I called her now and she said she is at home that the doctor asked her to go home shocked Please how safe is this?

Lol, Dr don tire.

How far along is she?
If contractions haven't commenced and she and baby are stable then no p.
But if contractions have commenced but she isn't dilating, that's where she needs to be monitored.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
claudine888:

Such a beautiful Angel! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
RhemaDavids:

Pele.
This is your pregnancy package, romance it, love it an embrace it.
Pray it subsides by 13th week and then you can start feeling fly till you enter 3rd trimester cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
zaynie:

Pele.
This is your pregnancy package, romance it, love it an embrace it.
Pray it subsides by 13th week and then you can start feeling fly till you enter 3rd trimester cry

Should we expect another package in third trimester? embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
glimpse:

Should we expect another package in third trimester? embarassed
You need to see d way I am laughing here. Glimpse oooo Pele grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
rabluk:

Lemme come out of my hiding because i wanna be number 10 on the list grin. This February team is an interesting one o. Correct mamas. As for the MS mummies, this too shall pass. I hope next year feb no get 29 sha. EDD 24th February
Welcome Mummy! February team is really an interesting team. I will update asap. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.