Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125859 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2018
JstBrave:

Mama zaynie, we kukuma no dey dull una. Me still dey use torch find labour signs, na so so BH contractions I dey get since last week or so.

I have also tried the natural ways of inducing labor, no show yet though doc confirmed at my antenatal today that baby has dropped. As I no wan give myself high BP nko, I believe baby go cooperate soon.

Oya download the labour video and start dancing your way to real labour.
Try long leisurely walks too kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2018
shhladyj:
team august God is our strength, i cant believe dat am still waddling abi na so second pregnancy dey do? is it possible for one to pass all edd nd yet no sign abi second pregnancy sign dey difft, am xo anxious nd worried. i keep visiting d hospital every now nd den plus d low hb(devil is a liar) i keep having even after taking garden egg leave water ugu nd medicine. i pray we will all deliver safely in Jesus name.

Amin..
And to think most second babies usually arrive before due date sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:
My ppl, I saw show this morning . it seems all dropped at once cos it was much. What next? The contraction also happened at night but not steady.

Yay!!!!!
Baby will arrive in a day or 2.
Wait for the contractions to intensify or water to break.
Meanwhile make all final arrangements kiss
Congrats in advance to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shhladyj(f): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:
My ppl, I saw show this morning . it seems all dropped at once cos it was much. What next? The contraction also happened at night but not steady.
dancing on ur behalf, happy baby arrival.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anniebamba1(f): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th.....BLUE

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....PINKY

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.......BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th
....BLUE

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept 21st......PINKY

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

Thetherapist........EDD Sept 30th

Anniebamba1....EDD Sept 30th.....PINKY

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES..August mothers you guys should do fast and leave the room for d UNIQUE TEAM OF D YEAR.
PLEASE MAMAS LET'S START PACKING OUR HOSPITAL BAGS AND WASHING BABY CLOTHES, FLASKS AND FEEDING BOTTLES.

Present ma!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Eriolaoluwa:
God bless you cappo
Ahhhh the upper back pain hennnn no be here
But we cannot complain

Congratulations to all Mamas who have put to bed

Good to know you're fine. Have you gotten a remedy for the back pain yet? Pls let me know as soon as you do cos mine is not funny at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2018
My edd mate Zaynie thanks for encouraging our August mamas this final leg no easy even me sef don dey tire to the point I am wishing I port wink

My tummy is not all that big but I feel so heavy to the point that I can't turn in bed at night, this morning I was pressed I told hubby to help carry me that I can't lift myself the man was like how do I start grin he said he'll need to get a stretcher be that

Team independence I hail oh
Ibom mamas say hi

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Sweet mothers of adorable children, gud morning to u all!
Hope u're all bouncing with your los? Congratulations to those who have already given birth to theirs. And to those who are still waddling, may God make it easy for u all. U shall deliver swiftly without stress in Jesus name, amen. May Exodus 23:26 speak for u all in Jesus name, amen.
Pls, mamas we need your prayers in TTC thread. We started our 2days fasting and midnight prayers yesterday. We intend to end d programme after our midnight prayer today. By d special grace of God, it has been going on smoothly. Pls, we need you to come and pray for us in the thread. Your prayers can go a long way. Come and speak to our issues. We long to be like you, pls come and transfer the special anointing of supernatural conception to us in TTC. We really appreciate the effort of some mamas that have already prayed for us during this programme. Mamas, pls we're still expecting some of u to come and pray for us. May God bless you all!

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Aitee1:
My edd mate Zaynie thanks for encouraging our August mamas this final leg no easy even me sef don dey tire to the point I am wishing I port wink

My tummy is not all that big but I feel so heavy to the point that I can't turn in bed at night, this morning I was pressed I told hubby to help carry me that I can't lift myself the man was like how do I start grin he said he'll need to get a stretcher be that

Team independence I hail oh
Ibom mamas say hi

Let us port to first week in October together na grin.

Me I don't want to port out of October o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2018
zaynie:

Yeah first week October go make sense make November mamas no use us do yeye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Yeeaaah finally... It will hapun sooner dan u tink. Try n b active. U can also do some dance, long walks etc. Speedy delivery dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
4realwoman, Roseey0 , yetty002
Thank you for always checking on me
My love to my babies

4realwoman : My VVIP mama..just went thru ur diary now and I saw Kamsi's pciture...
He is so cute
My love to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrTeeo: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
I don't know if I should call this a BS, but just to appreciate the women here for being strong always.
Wifey put to bed yesterday at about 5.33pm, mother and baby girl are doing fine. Our last scan was Saturday 4th of August baby's weight was a 3.4kg at 40 weeks. The doctors relied on that scan report to say if my wife didn't fall into labour during the week she would be induced. Tuesday no labour yet, so she was admitted and induced. Wednesday morning the contractions had started but we discussed with the doctor to do a CS but he said her pelvic was fine to deliver the baby.

My wife kept complaining that the pains was too much she dilated from 2cm to 8cm at 3pm. I had to go drag the doctor when I realized the pain was too much for my wifey. Doctor checked her to see if she had gotten to 10cm, only for him to say she wouldn't be able to push out the baby and suggested they carry out an emergency surgery. Something we should have done earlier instead of all the pains she went through.
At 4.35pm or thereabouts she was stretched to the theatre and we thank God mother and child are doing good.

My daughter weighed 4kg at birth, all thanks to coldstone, pizza and sweetened doughnuts. My wife always craved sweet things and if I didn't provide she would sulk all day [I have learned though]. Baby is currently under observation as she didn't cry immediately after birth.

Was told yesterday that she would only be on IV fluid to watch her. But today after the paediatrician saw her and checked her, he said she need food and they have started feeding her. Said she's doing much better.

This is our first child and we are grateful to God. Fatherhood is bliss.
Wifey is also doing great
Thanks. Sorry for typos

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
MrTeeo:
I don't know if I should call this a BS, but just to appreciate the women here for being strong always.
Wifey put to bed yesterday at about 5.33pm, mother and baby girl are doing fine. Our last scan was Saturday 4th of August baby's weight was a 3.4kg at 40 weeks. The doctors relied on that scan report to say if my wife didn't fall into labour during the week she would be induced. Tuesday no labour yet, so she was admitted and induced. Wednesday morning the contractions had started but we discussed with the doctor to do a CS but he said her pelvic was fine to deliver the baby.

My wife kept complaining that the pains was too much she dilated from 2cm to 8cm at 3pm. I had to go drag the doctor when I realized the pain was too much for my wifey. Doctor checked her to see if she had gotten to 10cm, only for him to say she wouldn't be able to push out the baby and suggested they carry out an emergency surgery. Something we should have done earlier instead of all the pains she went through.
At 4.35pm or thereabouts she was stretched to the theatre and we thank God mother and child are doing good.

My daughter weighed 4kg at birth, all thanks to coldstone, pizza and sweetened doughnuts. My wife always craved sweet things and if I didn't provide she would sulk all day [I have learned though]. Baby is currently under observation as she didn't cry immediately after birth.

Was told yesterday that she would only be on IV fluid to watch her. But today after the paediatrician saw her and checked her, he said she need food and they have started feeding her. Said she's doing much better.

Thanks. Sorry for typos

Congrats daddy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
divinemandate...... Ur lo shall make u proud.... Dis is d beginning of celebration for u. Thanking God for u.

.[/quote]

Amen. Thank you mama .
To the remaining August mama, God will make it easy for you all. we shall not record any lost. I await your BAs and BSs. Go and return with testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
MrTeeo:

Thanks. Sorry for typos
congrats sir. welcome to your princess and quick recovery to your wifey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherry24: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

.......BLUE

.......BLUE

....BLUE

..,..PINKY

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES..August mothers you guys should do fast and leave the room for d UNIQUE TEAM OF D YEAR.
PLEASE MAMAS LET'S START PACKING OUR HOSPITAL BAGS AND WASHING BABY CLOTHES, FLASKS AND FEEDING BOTTLES.
Present o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Comtem2011 how are you dear? I'm worried
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Admitted.
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:
Admitted.
grin

Congrats in advance grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
zaynie:

See them.... porters alert! November mamas coman carry ya teammates o

Nobody shuu find me o, my bombom is scratching me. *runs outta thread

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
zeezaa:

.......BLUE

.......BLUE

....BLUE

..,..PINKY

We dey kanpe....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shhladyj(f): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:
Admitted.
grin
i wish u safe delivery, may God surround the favour room and make it easier for u in Jesus Name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
FloraEC:
Comtem2011 how are you dear? I'm worried
She is unusually quiet.... Pls who has her number or knows her personally??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:
Admitted.
grin
We await ur good news. God will make it easy for u. Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:
Admitted.
grin
We await your testimony mama, may you bring forth with ease in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
My former teamie and birthmate @ ma'am kuhuz I sight you o. How are you and the family? Guess you are in another journey now, what team? My regards to our birthday mate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
MrTeeo:

Thanks. Sorry for typos

Congrats Daddy!
Welcome to the newborn kiss
My.love to the mom too kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Neatly use baby cot and baby wardrobe.

The baby cot was just used for a month.

Both are in good condition.

Reason for sale : relocation
Serious buyer should contact me on WhatsApp : 08062989084

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
ayabadamilola:
See them.... porters alert! November mamas coman carry ya teammates o

Nobody shuu find me o, my bombom is scratching me. *runs outta thread

The thunder that will fire that your craw-craw yansh is coming angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:
Admitted. grin
May God make it easy for you teamie, I await your BA.
Other August mamas, it will end in praise by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adayoung(f): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
zeezaa:

.......BLUE

.......BLUE

....BLUE

..,..PINKY

Present oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.