Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145838 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
AmJane:
Congrats once again @ indian03 and thank God that it ended in praise. What a detailed birth story! Wish you quick recovery and kiss kiss to your princess.

4realwoman your Kamsi is so cute and you have a beautiful family. God bless you and yours.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Frozenelsa:
Indian03, I was crying while reading your BS...you are a strong woman, God be with you and your LO........luvissweet2f, told you we are all praying for you, don't worry yaself.........divinemandate, chai......God loves you ooooo, plenty congratulations ehn.

P.S: Anybody who gives birth again from now, drop your address, we have to come and eat naming ceremony rice, if its not in lag, you will have to waybill it, una nugo.....#okbye grin
Thank you mama... Wasn't easy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
FloraEC:

Congratulations once again dear, really happy for you. Thank God it ended in praise. Quick recovery
Thanks cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin angry
glimpse:

Mama Bunny19, we are fine. I only vomit once now. We had a large breakfast today oooo. Hallelujah! Noodles,fried plantain,fried egg and tea grin cheesy. No nausea after I ate. I even slept after the breakfast lipsrsealed tongue. I am happy MS is gradually walking away. My Edd is in February ooo. Baby must come from February 1st oo. Mama mumben make sure u birth my birthday mate. February 11 grin wink
I usually give birth past my due dates, that means there is little hope giving birth to ur birthday mate. grin
glimpse:

Mama Bunny19, we are fine. I only vomit once now. We had a large breakfast today oooo. Hallelujah! Noodles,fried plantain,fried egg and tea grin cheesy. No nausea after I ate. I even slept after the breakfast lipsrsealed tongue. I am happy MS is gradually walking away. My Edd is in February ooo. Baby must come from February 1st oo. Mama mumben make sure u birth my birthday mate. February 11 grin wink
I usually give birth past my due dates, that means there is little hope giving birth to ur birthday mate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Every mom's joy is to successfully breastfeed her babies.

Tips to help you get ready.
1. Warm massage. Massage your breast while taking a warm bath.it helps the breast get ready.
2.clean ur nipples. Use a soft cloth or cotton wool soaked in warm water and wipe it nipples at least once a week.
3.fluids. take plenty of water. It helps a lot.

Happy breastfeeding. grin cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Rbae:

How did u deal with that metallic taste in the mouth?
That thing wan wunjor me o.

Bitter kola is the answer. Just take a bite and suck on it don't chew. Take it out when u want to eat and put it back. A little bit of it can last for days since you don't have to eat it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Rbae:

Mama, I'm a bit under the weather o.

I cooked one bahd stew with correct goat meat, shrimps and eja apo . I boiled rice and fried plantain, this story is touching cos i cried o, I couldn't eat the food after all the wahala. I was able to drink garri and milk with fried beef around 9pm sha.

I can't drink water cos it irritates me. Fruits mba. Food issa No No. I've been constipating since yesterday. I don't know what fruit to blend that will cleanse my system naturally. I just tire.

Madam Rbae ....abeg pass am to me biko. Lemme help u kip ds fud in my tummy until you can eat.
Biko please ejor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
joilin:

Bitter kola is the answer. Just take a bite and suck on it don't chew. Take it out when u want to eat and put it back. A little bit of it can last for days since you don't have to eat it

Wow! Thanks so much mama. I'll buy twelve now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
rabluk:

Madam Rbae ....abeg pass am to me biko. Lemme help u kip ds fud in my tummy until you can eat.
Biko please ejor

Hahahaha. I will waybill it now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bunny19:
Yeah u can add groundnut but not much.

OK mama. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Rbae:

Mama, I'm a bit under the weather o.

I cooked one bahd stew with correct goat meat, shrimps and eja apo . I boiled rice and fried plantain, this story is touching cos i cried o, I couldn't eat the food after all the wahala. I was able to drink garri and milk with fried beef around 9pm sha.

I can't drink water cos it irritates me. Fruits mba. Food issa No No. I've been constipating since yesterday. I don't know what fruit to blend that will cleanse my system naturally. I just tire.

Try and drink cold water it helps and if you can chew ice block chew please because u need your fluids
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Rbae:

Wow! Thanks so much mama. I'll buy twelve now.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 is too small chatter a basket full

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th.....BLUE

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....PINKY

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.......BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th
....BLUE

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept 21st......PINKY

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

Thetherapist........EDD Sept 30th

Anniebamba1....EDD Sept 30th.....PINKY

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES..August mothers you guys should do fast and leave the room for d UNIQUE TEAM OF D YEAR.
PLEASE MAMAS LET'S START PACKING OUR HOSPITAL BAGS AND WASHING BABY CLOTHES, FLASKS AND FEEDING BOTTLES.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thetherapist: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

.......BLUE

.......BLUE

....BLUE

..,..PINKY

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES..August mothers you guys should do fast and leave the room for d UNIQUE TEAM OF D YEAR.
PLEASE MAMAS LET'S START PACKING OUR HOSPITAL BAGS AND WASHING BABY CLOTHES, FLASKS AND FEEDING BOTTLES.

Present cappo. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
August Mamas!
Why are you people dulling us na!
Cappo don port, members sef go hide.
Comtem2011 come and encourage your teamies na kiss
Karyss, well done! Don't relent! Keep gingering your teamies.

What you don't know is these last weeks are filled with anxiety, hanging out here together, knowing you're not alone, that your team mates too are as expectant as you are, sharing stories and tips will make the time pass faster and the anxiety reduce.
.so come out and encourage each other, after this month you're allowed to go on vigilante break.

This time last month and the month before , porters were already porting o......

Let's do this!
TeamAugust come out and shine its your month!!!!! kiss kiss

1.Yugoberry

2. shhladyj

3. Mamatwiny

4. JstBrave

5. karyss

6. Prettylolo

7. Exhilarated

9. comtem2011

10. onyinyechika08

12. Shollyzcute

13. brunnette4real

15. loistee

16. chiwanks

17. realpearl

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 is too small chatter a basket full

I will order it online grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
zeezaa:

Try and drink cold water it helps and if you can chew ice block chew please because u need your fluids

OK mama. Thanks so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
August Mamas should not dull themselves ooo...maybe they are waiting to port to September but I don't pray for that shaaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DrDhe: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
zeezaa:

.......BLUE

.......BLUE

....BLUE

..,..PINKY

Present Ma!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
VivyGift:

I'm so sorry for my late reply. Yes dear. It is normal. Just avoid hitting the flask on the floor even though it's stainless.

No worries. Noted.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
zaynie:
August Mamas!

What you don't know is these last weeks are filled with anxiety, hanging out here together, knowing you're not alone, that your team mates too are as expectant as you are, sharing stories and tips will make the time pass faster and the anxiety reduce.
.so come out and encourage each other, after this month you're allowed to go on vigilante break.

This time last month and the month before , porters were already porting o......

Let's do this!

1.Yugoberry

2. shhladyj

3. Mamatwiny

4. JstBrave

5. karyss

6. Prettylolo

7. Exhilarated

9. comtem2011

10. onyinyechika08

12. Shollyzcute

13. brunnette4real

15. loistee

16. chiwanks

17. realpearl

No dullings from our team. grin
I had contractions today. It was stronger than the ones I had previously, but was not continuous. I also leaked fluid about 3 times. It is getting nearer. I had to check my hospital bag and noticed I omitted several things, so I repacked with the hospital list in hand.

I also went to atm and withdrew cash in case of any emergency this night. Tommorow is my antenatal too.
It is well.

Yugoberry and shhladyj how una dey? Long time no see?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lehwah:
Please oooo, i noticed that anytime i use the drugs given to me at the clinic my morning sickness gets worse. Me i am not understanding this oooo embarassed sad
Take them on a full stomach and last thing at night. It might help.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JstBrave(f): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
zaynie:
August Mamas!

Let's do this!

1.Yugoberry

2. shhladyj

3. Mamatwiny

4. JstBrave

5. karyss

6. Prettylolo

7. Exhilarated

9. comtem2011

10. onyinyechika08

12. Shollyzcute

13. brunnette4real

15. loistee

16. chiwanks

17. realpearl

Mama zaynie, we kukuma no dey dull una. Me still dey use torch find labour signs, na so so BH contractions I dey get since last week or so.

I have also tried the natural ways of inducing labor, no show yet though doc confirmed at my antenatal today that baby has dropped. As I no wan give myself high BP nko, I believe baby go cooperate soon.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
zaynie:
August Mamas!

Let's do this!

1.Yugoberry

2. shhladyj

3. Mamatwiny

4. JstBrave

5. karyss

6. Prettylolo

7. Exhilarated

9. comtem2011

10. onyinyechika08

12. Shollyzcute

13. brunnette4real

15. loistee

16. chiwanks

17. realpearl

Thank u ma. Team august oya com out o..... Ow r we today? realpearl ow r u? Yugoberry mbok say hi to us na... We care abt u. Shhladyj ow r u ma?
Mamatwiny n justBrave I sight u both. It will end in praise.
Comtem2011 u v been away for too long o. Pls come in and say hi.
Cc. All mamas pls who has comtem2011 numba?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
shhladyj sighted.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shhladyj(f): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
team august God is our strength, i cant believe dat am still waddling abi na so second pregnancy dey do? is it possible for one to pass all edd nd yet no sign abi second pregnancy sign dey difft, am xo anxious nd worried. i keep visiting d hospital every now nd den plus d low hb(devil is a liar) i keep having even after taking garden egg leave water ugu nd medicine. i pray we will all deliver safely in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
PORTED TO JULY
1. talltosyne..........2/8/18. Xy.....B.S seen
2. Mitchyy.......................2/8/18....... XX B.S seen
3. Oliran........................5/8/18 ......XY..... B.S seen
4. divinemandate.............7/8/18..... XX.....B.S seen
5. Cynate..................... XY/XY

PORTEES FROM JULY
1. claudine888 ......2/8/18...XX
2. indian03 .......6/8/18..... XX.... B.S seen

AUGUST DELIVERIES

6. Mamatwewnz ........ 1/8/18.....XY.....B.S seen
7. GenyEbere ..........8/8/18.......XY
8. PresVA ........9/8/18......... XY

YET TO DELIVER

1. Yugoberry .................. 3/8/18

2. shhladyj ....................... 6/8/2018

3. Mamatwiny............12/8/18 Team Blue (Your testimony is permanent)

4. JstBrave ..................13/8/18

5. karyss ........................20/8/18

6. Prettylolo . .....,.............20/8/18.....team blue

7. Exhilarated ................... 21/8/18

9. comtem2011 ................24/8/18

10. onyinyechika08 ..............24/8/18

11 Sayoddy ...................25/8/2018( double for ur trouble)

12. Shollyzcute .... 25/8/2018(xx)

13. brunnette4real................27/8/18

15. loistee ......... /8/18 .How are u ma?

16. chiwanks ....................... /8/18 (kindly provide the exact date ma)

17. realpearl ............ 11/8/ 18.

divinemandate...... Ur lo shall make u proud.... Dis is d beginning of celebration for u. Thanking God for u.

indian03 wonderful bs.... Thank God it ended well. Sorry abt d trauma.. Looking at ur lo makes all d pains n trauma vanish away. Congrts again dearie

Cynate d twins mama ow r u n lo's
talltosyne I see u o. Pls holla ur teamies.
Shollyzcute... I sight u...

Mamaas owing bs pls come n gist us ow it was
Vigilante mamas d lord is ur strength. Pls ask for help alwaz n don't do super woman. Sleep wnbaby sleeps and don't b disturbed abt anytin

All remaining pushing mamas ...... Its our month n God has brot us ds far not to leave us. So let's not give in to fear or depression. Jux rlax in God knowing DAT our lo will soon b in our hands.

Let's not relent in doing some exercises , I know its not easy but rather dan sit all day let's try to b active cos it will go along way in birthing our los.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=shhladyj post=70314484]team august God is our strength, i cant believe dat am still waddling abi na so second pregnancy dey do? is it possible for one to pass all edd nd yet no sign abi second pregnancy sign dey difft, am xo anxious nd worried. i keep visiting d hospital every now nd den plus d low hb(devil is a liar) i keep having even after taking garden egg leave water ugu nd medicine. i pray we will all deliver safely in Jesus name. [/quote

Sorry dear..... Not all pregnancy r d same. Ur lo is jux taking his/ her tym. Hopefully b4 d week ends ur lo shd b out. It is we'll. Safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2018
My ppl, I saw show this morning . it seems all dropped at once cos it was much. What next? The contraction also happened at night but not steady.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:
My ppl, I saw show this morning . it seems all dropped at once cos it was much. What next? The contraction also happened at night but not steady.

Walk around small.hope your bags are packed.hospital runs in next o.
If u have a stairs in your house.walking up n down will help a great deal

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2018
Congrats to all mama's that have delivered.
May ur little one bring joy and blessing to your home.

Hello mamas

Pristine confections makes lactation cookies now.
Yummy healthy cookies
And boy o boy do they work? Like craze. You are bound to see a difference within 2days.

So nairalanders moms and dads and sisi and bobo help us tell someone that they don't have to worry about low supply of their precious liquid gold.

Yummy pristine cookies to the rescue.
Slide into our pm plizz grin

We r waiting to help you achieve your breastfeeding dreams kiss
Kisses to your little ones

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

No dullings from our team. grin
I had contractions today. It was stronger than the ones I had previously, but was not continuous. I also leaked fluid about 3 times. It is getting nearer. I had to check my hospital bag and noticed I omitted several things, so I repacked with the hospital list in hand.

I also went to atm and withdrew cash in case of any emergency this night. Tommorow is my antenatal too.
It is well.

Yugoberry and shhladyj how una dey? Long time no see?

You can try long leisurely walks or try going up and down the stairs. I heard it strengthens contractions. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.