Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126695 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pacce:
How is everyone doing? OK o. so one over sabi sonographer told me some weeks ago babies gender as xy even though I didn't want to know before I told him to hold it he already spilled. so this week I was curious and asked the gender to be during scanning another told be xx. lol I don't know who to believe. edd 13/10/18.
God has fulfilled your wish of not wanting to know now. Don't ask again.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElisRosy: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pls how long can I take bara to unblock fallopian tube

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Trippleblessing:
I have a word for every pregnant woman here, the anointing to deliver safely receive it name in Jesus name.
I receive it in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
zeezaa:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!
My Prince charming made his grand entrance on 18th September at 7:45am weighing 2.4kg with no tear...MAY GOD BE PRAISE
Wow! Congrats cappo
God be praised!
May God preserve him always
Do take rest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Adorablewifey post=71432328]
Bia... Woman I hope that your strong feeling is within DEC? Don't go and give our baby to another team o.[/quote
No shaking Cappo. I am still loyal to Dec team . Might just be first week in Dec...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
present cappo, still trying to hide my bump, am just too early to show.
Jina24:
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Hello my beautiful and lovely teamies.

How are we all doing, trust we are all doing well.

We should all be almost 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 weeks gone cheesy. Just like yesterday some of us are already getting ready to say goodbye to first trimester cheesy cheesy.

We can't but thank God for the journey so far and commit the remaining to Him that indeed it will end in praise cheesy

Remember to always take your routine supplements and avoid any food that is not safe for the baby.

You're most welcome once more teamies @keeki and @Sewasaunt.

May God make it easy for us all, Amen.

MONIKER..................................EDD
1. osas4g ....................................04/04
2. keeki .......................................11/04
3. Sewasaunt .............................13/04
4. tiwatopebam...........................17/04
5. lawvlypearl .............................19/04
6. Gracedom ...............................20/04
7. Kittana .....................................28/04
8. Jina24 ......................................28/04
9. pam09 .....................................??/04
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennyandrews(f): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
I will be relocating to minna the niger state capital soon.i need someone to refer me to a good hospital.its urgent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lovely mothers in the house. good evening ma's.Presently I reside in another country where my people are not living.pls which mum has given birth and how did u cope withoit anyone except ur husband and toddler.am so confused now.pls i need experienced mums to advise me?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
zeezaa:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!
My Prince charming made his grand entrance on 18th September at 7:45am weighing 2.4kg with no tear...MAY GOD BE PRAISE
Congratulations cappo,God bless ur prince..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by momokiddies: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
please I need urgent help. here's my story.

in the year 2016 November i took in and had a miscarriage January. it was painful and embarrassing because it happened on a road. I did evacuation. gosh so painful.
February I took in. I was diagnosed with fibroid. my baby presentation was traverse. the journey was not easy but God was faithful. I had by baby December 29 thorough cs. during the course I was operated of fibroid.
now the main issue is I discovered I am pregnant again.
these are my concerns:
what is the chance of birthing this child without any complications?
will it be better if I abort this pregnancy?
is my pregnancy not too close to !y surgery?
have I truly heal in there ?
can my womb and body carry a healthy child ?
just educate on what to do and expect . abort or keep this baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2018
momokiddies:

in the year 2016 November i took in and had a miscarriage January. it was painful and embarrassing because it happened on a road. I did evacuation. gosh so painful.
February I took in. I was diagnosed with fibroid. my baby presentation was traverse. the journey was not easy but God was faithful. I had by baby December 29 thorough cs. during the course I was operated of fibroid.
these are my concerns:
I will advice you to talk to ur doctor,he knows the right/best thing better than us here...Ur health and safety first..pls explain to ur doc..

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2018
zeezaa:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!
Congratulations mama! Your prince shall always make you guys happy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 3:31am On Sep 23, 2018
@ Tripple as you have taken it upon your self to always pray nd wish all the pregnant woman here safe delivery even as u celebrate with them for the arrival of their Lo even your prayers nd good wishes just get ready because I know that very very soon your own is coming in Tripple as your name implies nd so shall it be to all our sisters in TTC. in Jesus Name I pray Amen

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 4:36am On Sep 23, 2018
SwtDove:

I will advice you to talk to ur doctor,he knows the right/best thing better than us here...Ur health and safety first..pls explain to ur doc..
This Mama Hv said it all your doctor is in the best position to guild u on this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thetherapist: 5:40am On Sep 23, 2018
zeezaa:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!

Congratulations Cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2018
good morning mamas and happy Sunday.

I wake up dis morning and water was rushing out of my VG..d first with whitish discharge but second is just water and am hvn cramp but not much

please ma should I be worry, am alone my hubby is not around..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2018
jumy16:

I wake up dis morning and water was rushing out of my VG..d first with whitish discharge but second is just water and am hvn cramp but not much

Go to the hospital and complain it might be your water has broken
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Haleematm:
Good evening ooo. Ehmmmm. As nobody decides to answer mY question on pressure pot I hope this one ll be answered.
I av been vomiting everyday since Monday and I'm in 39th week. Is it something I should be worried about or its just part of the package. No fever whatsoever. Thanx in anticipation

Go to the hospital ó.
Vomiting makes you dehydrated and dehydration dón dey fear me these days cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September am on my knees begging for not updating as at when due, reason being that my phone got spoiled but I have repaired it now

Just port to October and all will be forgiven tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2018
zeezaa:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!

Choi!
You dón born sef kiss kiss kiss kiss
Congrats Cappo. May your son be all you prayed for and some more kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2018
bulunton:
Lovely mothers in the house. good evening ma's.Presently I reside in another country where my people are not living.pls which mum has given birth and how did u cope withoit anyone except ur husband and toddler.am so confused now.pls i need experienced mums to advise me?

Ehya.... I'm sure experienced moms will pop in soon.
Me, I dey get over get help when I born so tey I go dey pray make dem go their house grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2018
momokiddies:

these are my concerns:

Talk to your doctor as you had 2 major surgeries less than a year ago.
The will check the site to be sure it has totally healed and will be in the best position to counsel you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2018
jumy16:

I hope your bags are packed?
Those cramps will increase with time.
I think you baby is about to make his grand entry.
Try to get someone to help you to the hospital or if you can call a cab better.

We await your good news kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2018
Just want to say a big fat thank you to you all.
Una be the correct backbone wey person cannot do without kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm leading with the likes.
Waiting for the raffle draw in October.
I'll still need your prayers ó, make raffle pick me grin

Thanks to everyone. I really appreciate your turning up for me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2018
jumy16:

baby might just be making its grand entrance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2018
zeezaa:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!
Congratulations mama and welcome to ur prince Charming. May he be a source of joy and happiness to u and ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2018
JGracious:

Just beside her first comment, you will see one tiny, plain looking heart/love shape. Click on it, the color will change to red.
See pic attached.

Thank u ma.... Buh I still didn't see d tiny heart. Cos I jux clicked on d link she posted n I immediately registerd. Do I nid to download d app b4 I can comment or like?

Abeg pardon ma jjc level.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018
zaynie:
Just want to say a big fat thank you to you all.
Una be the correct backbone wey person cannot do without kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm leading with the likes.
Waiting for the raffle draw in October.
I'll still need your prayers ó, make raffle pick me grin

Thanks to everyone. I really appreciate your turning up for me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Choi..... Does it mean I can't vote again? Cos Im still trying to understand ow it works.

Since I cudnt vote na make I support with prayers. It's a win win mama. U will b highly favoured. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2018
bulunton:
Well it depends on weather it's normal delivery or cs. First of all stock ur house with all the essentials to last u for at least 3weeks. As long as it's normal delivery then u need not worry all u need is to have a can do spirit, u can be back on ur feet just about immediately after delivery that's if u have no complication as we pray there would be noon. Forget the mentality that u need someone to bath ur baby for u, It's out of fashion already. U can sit on a small chair place ur baby on ur laps and bath him/her in ur bathroom with the water splashing on the flour there is no big deal about in it ,it will get better by the day just be the child firmly with one hand and use low chair to avoid slipping of ur grip. U can as well bath urself but may ask ur hubby to massage u with hot water whenever he is available. Eat whatever u can get and before u realise it, it would be months already. It's all a mind thing so be strong sis u are not in it alone. Lol me am always hyperactive after delivery in fact after my last baby I embarked on a 4 hours journey less than an hour after delivery cos I was already set for the journey and labour started at the takeoff of the journey. Wishing u all the best.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2018
jumy16:

Just go to the hospital ma. Surely it's a sign of something good and it will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2018
karyss:

Thank u ma.... Buh I still didn't see d tiny heart. Cos I jux clicked on d link she posted n I immediately registerd. Do I nid to download d app b4 I can comment or like?

Abeg pardon ma jjc level.
yes I think if you opened the link using your browser you won't see the like heart, you need to open the link with Instagram app that is reroute or redirect from tour browser...hope I made sense? My head is woozy this morning undecided

Happy sunday all and congrats to all that have birthed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2018
momokiddies:

these are my concerns:
Well my friend had her second baby about 11 months after the first baby both with cs. Since the fibroid was removed during the delivery then there is hope . In as much as u need to talk to us Dr, it's first of all what u want. Do u want to keep the baby? If the answer is yes, then have this at the back of ur mind:
> yes ur bomb and body can carry a healthy baby, I 've seen it before
>chances are high for birthing the baby without complication but with good medicare
> u need to have positive thaughts and make positive confessions on ur self and ur baby
> the delivery is definitely going to be through cs
> if apart from the fibroid u had no further complication during the healing process then u re ok and u can make it
> it's not an easy journey but with God on ur side u will come out with song of praise and thanksgiving
> u are not alone on this, some has had similar experience and some are experiencing it now
> u can do it if u believe it.
All the best dear.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.