Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144576 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4804) (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2018
FloraEC:

Speed recovery to your husband dear
Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Amen, Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Pearl05:
@ proudmom38

I pray for quick recovery to your husband. May the most High God perfect his healings for when He heals, He heals completely.

May He restore unto your home all that you loss; health, finance and peace of mind.

I wish you safe and stress free pregnancy journey. Amen
It will surely end in praise. You are in my prayers.

Thanks ma. I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Loisemm:

Proudmum38 , sorry about Proudad. I pray God's mighty healing hands rest upon him. He will be alright. Pls let your thoughts stay positive.
Congrats on your bfp too.

Amen ma, Thanks Sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Pm me
Tripletwins222:
Good day beautiful mamas!
Hope you're all bouncing with your los? Wishn u all a safe delivery.

Mamas, please sorry for bothering u, where in Lagos can I buy a cheap ovulation kit that contains up to ten or fifteen strips? The ones I've been seeing are expensive and contain only 5 strips. Pls, it's urgent. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayabaniyi: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2018
BA BA
Join me in praising God I have seen his goodness.i welcome my charming Prince Dec 8 , weighing 3.6 kg via EMCS after failed induction
Safe delivery to other dec mamas.

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Congrats sis.. Thank God it ended in praise
Ayabaniyi:
BA BA
Join me in praising God I have seen his goodness.i welcome my charming Prince Dec 8 , weighing 3.6 kg via EMCS after failed induction

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2018
proudmom38:
Dear Mamas,

It has been a terible time for my family, as my husband is going through health challenges. This has caused my absence in the group.

It first started with Appendicitis Surgery which was done successfully.
Weeks later with no health improvement, he has been diagnosed of Inguinal hernia which now requires another operation. It has been days now and the delay causes him much pains daily.

Please dear Mamas and sisters, we are seeking help for him to undergo this operation, avoid more complications and stay alive. The cost required to go through this is beyond us as all we have is exhausted for treatment, and hospital bills and it is not easy for me as a woman to care for the family alone.

Please I need my husband to stay alive for our son and our unborn baby.

Please you can reach us on these lines.

Tel: 08031845588, 08105988503

Thank you and God bless.

Ps. Please Team June 2019 Cappo, add me to the team.

Hello, mama please respond to my pm.

I am really sorry for what your family is going through. The Lord is your strength. I pray God heal your hubby of any sickness and make him whole again in Jesus Name. AMEN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Ayabaniyi:
BA BA

Congratulations mama!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2018
proudmom38:
Dear Mamas,

It has been a terible time for my family, as my husband is going through health challenges. This has caused my absence in the group.

It first started with Appendicitis Surgery which was done successfully.
Weeks later with no health improvement, he has been diagnosed of Inguinal hernia which now requires another operation. It has been days now and the delay causes him much pains daily.

Please dear Mamas and sisters, we are seeking help for him to undergo this operation, avoid more complications and stay alive. The cost required to go through this is beyond us as all we have is exhausted for treatment, and hospital bills and it is not easy for me as a woman to care for the family alone.

Please I need my husband to stay alive for our son and our unborn baby.

Please you can reach us on these lines.

Tel: 08031845588, 08105988503

Thank you and God bless.

Ps. Please Team June 2019 Cappo, add me to the team.

Blood of Jesus!!! And to think u've been in my thoughts for days now. It's really necessary to check on friends we don't see after a while. God's divine healing is upon him and u shall come back with testimonies in Jesus name. I wii give u a call soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alexandy2014(f): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
missyblissy:
Team June were una dey oooo. Since Cappo never show make i fill her space small, when she come i go step down grin

My team members how una dey? I hope you taking your drugs and eating well. Oya this is our first roll call..

1. Missyblissy ___________ EDD 12th June
2. Barag. __________________EDD
3. Waistbead ______________EDD 17th June
4. Josephine4good_________EDD 18th June
5. Twogreatnations ________EDD 19th June.
6. Adaify08 ________________EDD 24th June
7. Nobledeals _____________EDD 26th June

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Abeg if i no call your name, no vex oooo. Indicate and state your EDD. We shall all carry our Los in Jesus Name, Amen.
The Lord is our strength.

Hello able mamas, Team June here too. Edd 26th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ayabaniyi:
BA BA
Yea!! Congratulations mama and warm welcome to prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 BA ANNOUNCEMENT.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! OUR DECEMBER IS HERE.
Oh yes!!! Because its our month we are allowed to flood the thread with cute babies.
A heartily congratulations to mama Ayabaniyi on the birth of her Prince, may he bring nothing but joy to you and your household.
We pray that he shall be the pride of the nation and the world in general, Amen.
Relax and take of yourself and Lo, as we await your birth story.
For the rest of us still waddling, God will make it easy and swift for us too. Amen!!!

NOVEMBER PORTERS
Veektorious08....... XX................Delivered 4/12
Fashion trend........ Teewhysafe..............XX,..............Delivered 3/12 DECEMBER PORTERS TO NOVEMBER.
Chloe0.0….....................................Returned Angel
Iamsuskay................XY...............Delivered 30/11
babestell..................XX................Delivered 29/11

DECEMBER BIRTH
01.suzy........................XX....................Delivered 2/12
02. Spakuls.........................XY..................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................XY..................27/12/18
05. Giddyperson..................XY........... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.................XY...................Delivered 8/12
07. adorablewifey...............XX..................20/12/18
08. Munarule................XY...................Delivered 3/12
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................XY.................27/12/18
011. Phlota..................XY...................Delivered 4/12
012. pweetyoge..................XY............... ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................XY.................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................XY.................17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............XY........... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................XX.................16/12/18
017.mum2bsoon................XX.................26/12/18
018.eletu11.........................XY..................30/12/18
019.peng4....................XY..................Delivered 3/12
020.nutigal.....,.....................XX.................31/12/18
021.samieea28...........XX...................Delivered 8/12
022.Jenonye.......................XY..................19/12/18
023.Milaby..........................XY...................31/12/18
024.MercyMercy........ ........Sex.................30/12/18
025.zeb04....................XX..................Delivered 6/12
026.Yasmeena....................XY...................19/12/18
027.Chinnybaby99...............Sex.................11/12/18
028.Ayabaniyi.............XY....................Delivered 8/12
029.foreveryoung1515......XX.....................18/12/18
030.chanbaby....................Sex....................24/12/18

God who has made this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas so far will see to it's completion.

Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Estherbest(f): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please do you do control or stop excessive saliva during pregnancy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alexandy2014:

Welcome Teamie. Missyblissy, we don't dey plenty o. Another member. Proudmom38 may the healing hands of God be upon your husband. Our prayers are with you, you would come out victorious. You and your husband would live to see your children's children in good health.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Twogreatnations how are you now. Have Etsy been discharged? God would perfect everything concerning you In Jesus' name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thehealth47: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Advertise your businesses on an health blog or promote an event (for everyone)
You can check out the website www.healthforty.com.ng (health awareness blog)
We advertise at cheap rate and our ads are shown on both desktop and Mobile phones we have over an average of 3500 unique visitors weekly. We make weekly posts in order to reach a large number of people. You can get more sales and a number of people to attend your events. Our ads are for everyone inrespective of your niche (general)
We offer a week, 2 weeks and a month advert
1 week @ ₦3500
2 weeks @ ₦6500
A month @ ₦15000
For ads across all pages + our 1200 email subscribers @₦55000 (per month)
Contact (whatsapp) +2347054039475

Read our latest article about a type of fever that is completely destroying life which is the major cause of allergies, it is caused by pollen. Also it has no cure, and one of the major cause of red eyes. Please read and share so that your family and friends can be aware.
https://www.healthforty.com.ng/2018/12/by-ronke-macaulay-nose-running-eyes.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Twogreatnations how are you now. Have you've been discharged? God would perfect everything concerning you In Jesus' name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Geesucc:
Pm me

Done sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello Mamas in Lagos and Abeokuta that would like to make extra cash this Christmas, I have table sized Broilers available at 3000-3500 per Bird and old layers at 1900 per Bird for Bulk buyers and it would ve delivered to your location depending on the quantity. Prices are slightly negotiable depending on quantity purchased. Pick up point is nnpc Isolo Lagos.. Call or WhatsApp 07058736173
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adaify08: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alexandy2014:

welcome mama, may we all carry to term..Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lehwah:

This one that we are just getting bobos like this, abeg we need wives for the bobos oooo.

Hmmmm, my dear! Mine is also boy. Edd lets say 10th (can't recall exact date from 1st scan wink)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
missyblissy:

Hello, mama please respond to my pm.

I am really sorry for what your family is going through. The Lord is your strength. I pray God heal your hubby of any sickness and make him whole again in Jesus Name. AMEN.

Amen. Ok Ma. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Blood of Jesus!!! And to think u've been in my thoughts for days now. It's really necessary to check on friends we don't see after a while. God's divine healing is upon him and u shall come back with testimonies in Jesus name. I wii give u a call soon

Amen. Thanks for the call sis. We appreciate greatly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alexandy2014:

Welcome mama and congratulations on your BFP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
@ proudmum38, congrats on ur bfp ma. May God almighty heal your hubby. Pls be strong. You would come out victorious. You are in my prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
barag:
Twogreatnations how are you now. Have you've been discharged? God would perfect everything concerning you In Jesus' name

I am better Sis but yet to be discharged. Thanks for checking up on me. I reqlly appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Twogreatnations:
@ proudmum38, congrats on ur bfp ma. May God almighty heal your hubby. Pls be strong. You would come out victorious. You are in my prayers.

Thank you Ma. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Proudmom38, congratulations on your bfp.... May God's healing hands rest upon your hubby.
How is Lil proudy and the baking proudy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondc(f): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lehwah:
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 28,27,26,25, and 24
May God continue to strengthen us all.
Hope we are all doing fine?

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
Let's endeavour to take care of ourselves properly and shop when you can.
Hows baby kicking??

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker..................... EDD.......................SEX
1. rbae ................... 24th March...................Bobo

2. Sparklebee..........15th March

3. kokolet007...........15th March..................Bobo

4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March................. Bobo

5. Lehwah ...................1st March .................Bobo

6. diamondc..............25th March

7. Jaygrl.....................30th March.................Sisi

8. PraisesG.................8th March

9. Jibola22..................6th March

10.Goodfortun

11. Naomi1990............4th March.................Bobo

12. Jennyurch..............4th March

13. Debuyima...............23rd March

14. Eyifunmi................31st March

15. vicvicky.................30th March

16. Iyawotuntun............ 7th March........... Bobo

We want Sisi's too o, mama's go and check baby sex o.
Wishing all mamas safe waddling and abeg make una eat well.
baby kick no be here oo, we r doing great. am yet to check sex but will do that next month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please update Adorablewifey cappo. My Baby boy came on 9th via emergency cs. Mother, baby and daddy okay by God's grace. BS when I get the chance. Thanks. All glory especially to God.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
MumIbeji:
Proudmom38, congratulations on your bfp.... May God's healing hands rest upon your hubby.
How is Lil proudy and the baking proudy?

Thank you ma. Proudies are doing fine. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (4804) (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, Bennytwin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.