Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139849 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
mummykyrti:
Proudmum38 congrats on your bfp and I know God would grant prouddad speady recovery, he would not die but live to declare God's glory....

Amen. Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bumpy Tuesday
38weeks 5days today but this is us at 38weeks.
My V-spot hurt from too many trekking already yet princess has refuse to show face cry cry cry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babestell(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
i responded o!. pls respond.

foreveryoung1515:
i've done that ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Throwbacm of laive kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
babestell:
i responded o!. pls respond.

've not seen the response ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Us at 22wks, now 33wks+.
Bumpy Tuesday
#Teampacesetters#

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thanks mama. Same thing I was told DAT its normal. Wish I cud get response from anyone who had similar experience.. Dunno y I don't get replies here just likes >: sad

amorprincesa:
See another doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pearl05:

You are next in line for your miracle mama. Receive angelic divine encounter tonight and may every stone of delay be roll away from you. Amen
thanks ma for the prayer....I key into it and believe it is done

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
proudmom38:

Thank you Teamie. Amen
Wow where have you been
Welcome back ma, trust the proudies are good
Modified: its well with your home
I pray God to raise helpers for you at this time
Wishing him a successful surgery and speedy recovery
Big congrats in your BFP kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Proudmom38, Gods healing on your hubby and congrats on bfp.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:53am On Dec 12, 2018
AmJane:
Us at 22wks, now 33wks+.
Bumpy Tuesday
#Teampacesetters#
Fine woman,dash me your gown biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babestell(f): 1:22am On Dec 12, 2018
whats your email?

foreveryoung1515:
've not seen the response ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Eezohbae:

Been peeping from time to time o,I'm very fine...what about you, hubby and Bobo

Can't keep calm o,MamaTuoyo in case you haven't parked your motor here yet,I welcome you with mummy Zaynie's VIP chair...supernatural delivery mama

hahahaha. I am coming o

i am coming to claim my plot of land that was bought for me here by some special mamas @liftedhands

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Mamas please pray for me o. Its like the pregnancy was a chemical. I don't even understand. I tested positive two weeks after my period, of which the period was 5 days early. As at when I tested positive, doctor said it was implantation bleeding, but on Friday, we did another blood test and it was negative, so Doctor now said maybe the period was a miscarriage. Sighhh. Please I want every pregnant mother to pray for me, that God should give me a child that will stay.

Mamas this Chemical pregnancy turned to a real pregnancy. It is a long story, i shared everything in my diary.

Team April please add me to your group.

EDD: April 30th

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Mamas this Chemical pregnancy turned to a real pregnancy. It is a long story, i shared everything in my diary.

So happy for you. Congrats Nd happy bumping

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sewasaunt(f): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Ma'am, been an avid reader of your diary for a while. I don't know you in person but this news was like it came from a sister or close friend that it made me so happy.
Congrats, God bless you over and over and over.
Congrats ma'am
GOD BLESS YOU and keep you and yours. He will perfect all that concerns you.
I raise you up as a point of contact to all the mamas in the TTC thread too.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Congrats Maama.
May you carry to term and deliver with ease.
Amin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2018
zaynie:

Congrats Maama.
May you carry to term and deliver with ease.
Amin

Amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Sewasaunt:

Ma'am, been an avid reader of your diary for a while. I don't know you in person but this news was like it came from a sister or close friend that it made me so happy.
Congrats, God bless you over and over and over.
Congrats ma'am
GOD BLESS YOU and keep you and yours. He will perfect all that concerns you.
I raise you up as a point of contact to all the mamas in the TTC thread too.

Amen. Thank you and God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Giddyperson:

So happy for you. Congrats Nd happy bumping

Amen. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

yaaahhhh where is that dancing emoji? welcome to team April.God will keep you and the baby. teamaprilforsharpsharpdelivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Oh my!!! God is faithful, I'm so happy for you. You will carry to term and with ease in Jesus name Amen

MamaTuoyo:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
tatacherie:

Wow where have you been
Welcome back ma, trust the proudies are good
Modified: its well with your home
I pray God to raise helpers for you at this time
Wishing him a successful surgery and speedy recovery
Big congrats in your BFP kiss

Amen. Thanks Sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Awww, congratulations ma. This baby is here to stay!!
MamaTuoyo:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Yeahhhhhhh you're in our special team cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, welcome on board mama. This baby is here to stay and come April your bundle of joy will be in your hands by God's grace.

A big congratulations mama kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2018
[code][/code]
eksbabe:
We are doing greeeeat Cappo. I am always on this thread oo following up, i just dont have much to say these days grin. I see you are well too, good to know.
I havent started antenatal yet even though i was in the hospital two weeks ago to register. I hope i can start this coming week.
This pregnancy has been easy, i thank God. I pray for more strength for us all.
Congrats to our already delivered mamas, God bless your los.

Good to hear from you and Amen to the prayers. I haven't started antenatal too. I'm starting in January. God bless you and your Lo too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2018
keeki:

Present cappo.havnt reg for antenatal yet.havnt checked sex either.thanks for checking on us.hope u are fine too?

I'm doing well too, are you going with team surprise? grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2018
pam09:
Pleasantly present cappo, doing great. Thanks for ur concern.

Good to hear from you teamie kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

hahahaha. I am coming o

i am coming to claim my plot of land that was bought for me here by some special mamas @liftedhands

God is too faithful to fail, congratulations dear.Am so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Wow!!! Isn't God wonderful
Congratulations ma'am God will see you through the remaining weeks and grant you successful delivery
Happy bumping!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Glory be to God. I cried while reading your story. God is faithful. You will carry to term in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
i cant believe i read your diary from beginig to the end..God is wonderful i key into this my testimony is coming soon. but the scanty period part please how did you go about am actualy going through this process right now after i had a miscarriage in oct my oeriod was late to come how its just too scanty and m stomach is big too realy embarrassing cry cry please how do i make the bitterlaef juice what other thing can i take? i will be doing my hormonal profile test today please your contribution is also important....i want to have OLUWALONIMI IN GROWING IN ME BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY IN APRIL BY GOD'S GRACE
MamaTuoyo:

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.