Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155307 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
barag:

Welcome Teamie. Missyblissy, we don't dey plenty o. Another member. Proudmom38 may the healing hands of God be upon your husband. Our prayers are with you, you would come out victorious. You and your husband would live to see your children's children in good health.

Thank you Teamie. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Chinnybaby99:
Please update Adorablewifey cappo. Baby boy came on 9th via emergency cs. Mother, baby and daddy okay by God's grace. BS when I get the chance. Thanks. All glory especially to God
Awww kiss congratulations teamie, a huge welcome to baby boy. Okay we await your BS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 BA ANNOUNCEMENT.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! OUR DECEMBER IS HERE.
Oh yes!!! Because its our month we are allowed to flood the thread with cute babies.
A heartily congratulations to mama Chinnybaby99 on the birth of her Prince, may he bring nothing but joy to you and your household.
We pray that he shall be the pride of the nation and the world in general, Amen.
Relax and take of yourself and Lo, as we await your birth story.
For the rest of us still waddling, God will make it easy and swift for us too. Amen!!!

NOVEMBER PORTERS
Veektorious08....... XX................Delivered 4/12
Fashion trend........ Teewhysafe..............XX,..............Delivered 3/12 DECEMBER PORTERS TO NOVEMBER.
Chloe0.0….....................................Returned Angel
Iamsuskay................XY...............Delivered 30/11
babestell..................XX................Delivered 29/11

DECEMBER BIRTH
01.suzy........................XX....................Delivered 2/12
02. Spakuls.........................XY..................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................XY..................27/12/18
05. Giddyperson..................XY........... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.................XY...................Delivered 8/12
07. adorablewifey...............XX..................20/12/18
08. Munarule................XY...................Delivered 3/12
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................XY.................27/12/18
011. Phlota..................XY...................Delivered 4/12
012. pweetyoge..................XY............... ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................XY.................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................XY.................17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............XY........... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................XX.................16/12/18
017.mum2bsoon................XX.................26/12/18
018.eletu11.........................XY..................30/12/18
019.peng4....................XY..................Delivered 3/12
020.nutigal.....,.....................XX.................31/12/18
021.samieea28...........XX...................Delivered 8/12
022.Jenonye.......................XY..................19/12/18
023.Milaby..........................XY...................31/12/18
024.MercyMercy........ ........Sex.................30/12/18
025.zeb04....................XX..................Delivered 6/12
026.Yasmeena....................XY...................19/12/18
027.Chinnybaby99......XY...................Delivered 9/12
028.Ayabaniyi.............XY....................Delivered 8/12
029.foreveryoung1515......XX.....................18/12/18
030.chanbaby....................Sex....................24/12/18

God who has made this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas so far will see to it's completion.

Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:22am On Dec 11, 2018
It is well proudmom38
God will see you through
Speedy healing to hubby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:27am On Dec 11, 2018
Roseey0:
It is well proudmom38
God will see you through
Speedy healing to hubby

Amen sis. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pitykitten: 5:55am On Dec 11, 2018
missyblissy:
Team June were una dey oooo. Since Cappo never show make i fill her space small, when she come i go step down grin

My team members how una dey? I hope you taking your drugs and eating well. Oya this is our first roll call..

1. Missyblissy ___________ EDD 12th June
2. Barag. __________________EDD
3. Waistbead ______________EDD 17th June
4. Josephine4good_________EDD 18th June
5. Twogreatnations ________EDD 19th June.
6. Adaify08 ________________EDD 24th June
7. Nobledeals _____________EDD 26th June

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Abeg if i no call your name, no vex oooo. Indicate and state your EDD. We shall all carry our Los in Jesus Name, Amen.
The Lord is our stength

Team June here. FTM too. EDD June 26

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Team June were una dey oooo. Since Cappo never show make i fill her space small, when she come i go step down grin

My team members how una dey? I hope you taking your drugs and eating well. Oya this is our roll call..

2. Barag. _________________EDD
3. Horla01 _______________EDD 15th June
4. Waistbead _____________EDD 17th June
5. Josephine4good_______ EDD 18th June
6. Twogreatnations _______EDD 19th June.
7. Adaify08 _______________EDD 24th June
8. Nobledeals _____________EDD 26th June
9. Alexandy2014 __________EDD 26th June
10. Proudmum38__________EDD
11. Pitykitten______________EDD 26th June
12. Luciouscookie _________EDD

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Abeg if i no call your name, no vex oooo. Indicate and state your EDD. We shall all carry our Los in Jesus Name, Amen.
The Lord is our strength.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2018
Twogreatnations:

I am better Sis but yet to be discharged. Thanks for checking up on me. I reqlly appreciate.
Thank God. He will perfect everything that concerns you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Good day mummies,merry christmas and happy new year in advance. congratulations to the new mums and save delivery to the waddling incoming mothers @proudmom it is well with you and your family.please mas and i need need laboratory recommendations around ikeja where i can do accurate hormonal profile test...May we all have cause to congratulated this year and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please mamas if there's any way we can assist proudmom financially please let us assist her nothing is too small. As you do so God will reward you abundantly. You can contact her on mobile numbers 08031845588, 08105988503
to get her account number.

No one shall suffer any loss in Jesua Name, Amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Horla01: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
missyblissy:

My team members how una dey? I hope you taking your drugs and eating well. Oya this is our roll call..

3. Holrla01 _______________EDD 15th June

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Cappo it's Horla01
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Good afternoon, sorry to disturb this thread, but what exactly happened to bumpy Tuesday?? That's my favourite part of coming to this thread asides BA and BS..... Please preggy mamas bring it back and encourage those of us in God's waiting room....

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
proudmom38:

Amen sis. Thanks

Congrats mommy, God is perfectly in control,his healing hands upon hubby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Eezohbae:

Congrats mommy, God is perfectly in control,his healing hands upon hubby.

Bia nwanyi oma, where have u been all dis while? I trust u are good and bouncing!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Proudmum38 congrats on your bfp and I know God would grant prouddad speady recovery, he would not die but live to declare God's glory....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
mummykyrti:
Good afternoon, sorry to disturb this thread, but what exactly happened to bumpy Tuesday?? That's my favourite part of coming to this thread asides BA and BS..... Please preggy mamas bring it back and encourage those of us in God's waiting room....

Prayer Monday too
Cappo's please do something about this.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Bia nwanyi oma, where have u been all dis while? I trust u are good and bouncing!

Been peeping from time to time o,I'm very fine...what about you, hubby and Bobo

Can't keep calm o,MamaTuoyo in case you haven't parked your motor here yet,I welcome you with mummy Zaynie's VIP chair...supernatural delivery mama

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
mummykyrti:

Had to snap it myself so it didn't come out clean.
So this chic is just 18 weeks plus but looking 24 weeks already. God is too merciful and too faithful to fail.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is us today at 37weeks & 5days.
Cramps for some days now and saw a little mucus plug hours ago.

MODIFIED:
Gradually warming up. Was 4cm dilated as at past 9pm last night and was admitted, no pains yet... And I noticed some mucus plug this morning with my underwear stained, I wanted a situation where I'd come and give birth within few hours, not spending days in the hospital... But all is well that ends well... I pray I'd post my BA very soon.

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nobledeals(f): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
missyblissy:

3. Horla01 _______________EDD 15th June

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Present, nausea going on and off, @Alexandy2014, Pittykitten, na d same day we Gbonja?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Beautiful bumps! More please grin Tuesday not over yet.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
My 17weeks+ portable bump cc@mummykyrti tongue

Modified: pic removed

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pearl05:

So this chic is just 18 weeks plus but looking 24 or more already. It's embarrassing and feels awkward when walking down the street. Always feeling that everyone is looking at my belly.

Teamie, Please don’t feel embarrassed, you don’t owe them anything. Flaunt your bump and enjoy the privileges.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pearl05:

So this chic is just 18 weeks plus but looking 24 or more already. It's embarrassing and feels awkward when walking down the street. Always feeling that everyone is looking at my belly.
Wow! My teamie is representing wella. Nice one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Iyamefa:

portable bump no be small oo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
This is us today at 37weeks & 5days.
Cramps for some days now and saw a little mucus plug hours ago. Gradually warming up.
Safe delivery mama nice bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Iyamefa:

Wow beautiful and indeed portable. More grace mama!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yay!! Beautiful bumps @ Iyamefa, SlimBrawnie and Pearl05..... You all made my night.... Happy and smooth bumping to all ye preggy mamas

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
mummykyrti:
Yay!! Beautiful bumps @ Iyamefa, SlimBrawnie and Pearl05..... You all made my night.... Happy and smooth bumping to all ye preggy mamas

You are next in line for your miracle mama. Receive angelic divine encounter tonight and may every stone of delay be roll away from you. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Congrats to the mamas that have delivered. God bless your LO’s.
Bumpy Tuesday pics are fine o. I dey shame to post my bump pic. I look 30 weeks pregnant and I’m only 16+. It is well o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
gurlnext2u:
Congrats to the mamas that have delivered. God bless your LO’s.
Bumpy Tuesday pics are fine o. I dey shame to post my bump pic. I look 30 weeks pregnant and I’m only 16+. It is well o.

Lol mama, it's indeed well ooo but am sure it is not bigger than mine. Maybe you are expecting twins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.