Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140173 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Bumpy Tuesday
38weeks 5days today but this is us at 38weeks.
My V-spot hurt from too many trekking already yet princess has refuse to show face cry cry cry

Cute momma with cute bump,, may u deliver safely, really waiting for ur BA n BS. I follow ur diary back to back.
Mamatuoyo, i hope i got ur moniker right, congratulations. God is really awesome and faithful, may u carry to term n deliver safely in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Mamas this Chemical pregnancy turned to a real pregnancy. It is a long story, i shared everything in my diary.

Team April please add me to your group.

EDD: April 30th
Congratulations mama! God is forever faithful and His promises never waver. By His special grace you shall carry to term, birth like a Hebrew woman and nurse your child and many more in Jesus name. I've been reading your diary and silently praying for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
keeki:

yaaahhhh where is that dancing emoji? welcome to team April.God will keep you and the baby. teamaprilforsharpsharpdelivery

dancing with you o.

Amen, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Phlota:
Oh my!!! God is faithful, I'm so happy for you. You will carry to term and with ease in Jesus name Amen

Amen, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
gurlnext2u:
Awww, congratulations ma. This baby is here to stay!!

Amen, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jina24:

Yeahhhhhhh you're in our special team cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, welcome on board mama. This baby is here to stay and come April your bundle of joy will be in your hands by God's grace.

A big congratulations mama kiss kiss

Amen...Thank you, Thank you my team mama

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
tatacherie:

Wow!!! Isn't God wonderful
Congratulations ma'am God will see you the remaining weeks and grant you successful delivery
Happy bumping!

Thank you Mama, How is your baby doing?

Amen, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Besea:

Glory be to God. I cried while reading your story. God is faithful. You will carry to term in Jesus name. Amen

Amen, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Surulady:
i cant believe i read your diary from beginig to the end..God is wonderful i key into this my testimony is coming soon. but the scanty period part please how did you go about am actualy going through this process right now after i had a miscarriage in oct my oeriod was late to come how its just too scanty and m stomach is big too realy embarrassing cry cry please how do i make the bitterlaef juice what other thing can i take? i will be doing my hormonal profile test today please your contribution is also important....i want to have OLUWALONIMI IN GROWING IN ME BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY IN APRIL BY GOD'S GRACE

So sorry for your loss. Your rainbow baby is on the way.

I took Vitex and vitamin E. If you are in Abuja, I can give you a bottle of Vitex for free.

For The bitter-leaf juice, I washed and squeezed the water out and added a little honey. Please take before ovulation, do not take it for a long period of time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
nifeseun:

Cute momma with cute bump,, may u deliver safely, really waiting for ur BA n BS. I follow ur diary back to back.
Mamatuoyo, i hope i got ur moniker right, congratulations. God is really awesome and faithful, may u carry to term n deliver safely in Jesus name.

Amen, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Honeydoc:

Congratulations mama! God is forever faithful and His promises never waver. By His special grace you shall carry to term, birth like a Hebrew woman and nurse your child and many more in Jesus name. I've been reading your diary and silently praying for you.

yes he is a faithful God.

Amen to your prayers and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ameen am not in abuja am in lagos i realy wish if its not too expensive i will get it and can i use it along with pregnacare? and can i take the bitterleaf juice when and on my period? thank you and how is babay Tuoyo kiss
MamaTuoyo:

So sorry for your loss. Your rainbow baby is on the way.

I took Vitex and vitamin E. If you are in Abuja, I can give you a bottle of Vitex for free.

For The bitter-leaf juice, I washed and squeezed the water out and added a little honey. Please take before ovulation, do not take it for a long period of time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
nifeseun:

Mamatuo.yo, i hope i got ur moniker right, congratulations. God is really awesome and faithful, may u carry to term n deliver safely in Jesus name.
Amen!!! I can't wait too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo I bless God for you. I read your diary back to back. Mama you are a strong woman. Your hubby is a one of his kind, may God bless your home.

Bobo Tuoyo don't worry about a thing, the best mummy will take care of you.

You will carry to term and hold your Tuoyo in your arms with swags.

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Mamas this Chemical pregnancy turned to a real pregnancy. It is a long story, i shared everything in my diary.

Congrats dear, indeed God is awsome. Wish you a happy pregnancy journey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
zimunachimdi:

Fine woman,dash me your gown biko
Thanks dear. The gown is all yours, where do I send it to nne?
Congrats @ proudmum38 on your bfp, wish you a healthy and happy nine months. I wish your dear hubby speedy recovery, there shall be no loss in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Thank you Mama, How is your baby doing?

Amen, God bless you
Fine oo she's doing great

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizik(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Free delivery
Pay on delivery
Very limited stock
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740. Telegram me https:///Mizik1. INSTAGRAM Me @ Mizik1

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Giddyperson how far, when are we borning? Tiredness yaff want to finish person here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Giddyperson how far, when are we borning? Tiredness yaff want to finish person here.
Lol I'm borning on 16th. I'm tired but not ready.

My bag is still not here cheesy. since it was waybilled last week. Today they claimed it was waybilled to the wrong city and would be brought here tomorrow. I pray they've not even lost it. Xmas courier wahala. Something they called next day delivery. Today is day 5.

I have terrible cattahr thanks to this stupid harmattan with dry air and heat. Doctor prescribed Loratydine but I didn't get it cuz I thought I could tough it out for the baby. But mehn, harmattan and cattahr do not go together. I'd probably be getting the drug tonight. I don't want to have the baby with catahrr, I'm even praying GB doesn't catch it cuz she can't suffer what I'm suffering.

So yeah, still not ready, baby must remain put for four more days. cheesy. Gladly im still just having braxton hicks, no other signs at all. My last scan said EDD is today, I rebuke them. cheesy

Hope you have ironed and laid out that Xmas dress and how are the walks going. I'd start mine any day I see my bag

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayomikunkco: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

We'll gladly accept you should in case you're porting to our fabulous team may

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Giddyperson:

Lol I'm borning on 16th. I'm tired but not ready.

My bag is still not here cheesy. since it was waybilled last week. Today they claimed it was waybilled to the wrong city and would be brought here tomorrow. I pray they've not even lost it. Xmas courier wahala. Something they called next day delivery. Today is day 5.

I have terrible cattahr thanks to this stupid harmattan with dry air and heat. Doctor prescribed Loratydine but I didn't get it cuz I thought I could tough it out for the baby. But mehn, harmattan and cattahr do not go together. I'd probably be getting the drug tonight. I don't want to have the baby with catahrr, I'm even praying GB doesn't catch it cuz she can't suffer what I'm suffering.

So yeah, still not ready, baby must remain put for four more days. cheesy. Gladly im still just having braxton hicks, no other signs at all. My last scan said EDD is today, I rebuke them. cheesy

Hope you have ironed and laid out that Xmas dress and how are the walks going. I'd start mine any day I see my bag

Logistic wahala coupled with festive rush, ndo.
So sorry about the catarrh and pls do try to take something. What's with the 16th? Oh your brother's birthday.
I wanted 12th cry now we have barely few hours to 13th, is okay. Now I don't even have a date anymore except DH praying for 14th which was his father's death day, i wonder what that even means?
Replacing a death day with my child's birthday, I'm praying she doesn't come 14th either.

Talk about a win win situation grincheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jina24:

I'm doing well too, are you going with team surprise? grin grin grin

Yes MA.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dinner!!!! You’re welcome to join me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

OMG! I'm so happy to hear this good news o mama. I'm so so happy for you. Tuoyo ur mum will hold you in her arms come April. God will see you and everyone of us through. Congrats mama.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
gurlnext2u:
Dinner!!!! You’re welcome to join me. grin

Please add more rice and plenty pepper sauce.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
nneejima:

God is too faithful to fail, congratulations dear.Am so happy for you

Mama, you go don vex for me o. I wish your email is active. It would have been easier.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rbae:

OMG! I'm so happy to hear this good news o mama. I'm so so happy for you. Tuoyo ur mum will hold you in her arms come April. God will see you and everyone of us through. Congrats mama.

Amen sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=Ayomikunkco post=73787412][/quote]

Haha abeg I can't wait to meet tuoyo o. may is too far.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
AmJane:

Congrats dear, indeed God is awsome. Wish you a happy pregnancy journey.

Thank you mama
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Pearl05:
MamaTuoyo I bless God for you. I read your diary back to back. Mama you are a strong woman. Your hubby is a one of his kind, may God bless your home.

Bobo Tuoyo don't worry about a thing, the best mummy will take care of you.

You will carry to term and hold your Tuoyo in your arms with swags.

Congratulations

A big amen. God bless you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wow MamaTuoyo I had to go and read your diary frm beginning to end and as usual I’m in awe of God. I thank God for your faith. Come April you shall give birth easily and carry Tuoyo!!! Amen!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.