Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131691 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) (4814) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
faithpeace:
k tnx dear...so d Aveat has plate and cup inside ba? plz ma can I get a picture of d Aveat plz plz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Logistic wahala coupled with festive rush, ndo.
So sorry about the catarrh and pls do try to take something. What's with the 16th? Oh your brother's birthday.
I wanted 12th cry now we have barely few hours to 13th, is okay. Now I don't even have a date anymore except DH praying for 14th which was his father's death day, i wonder what that even means?
Replacing a death day with my child's birthday, I'm praying she doesn't come 14th either.

Talk about a win win situation grincheesy.

Una Edd never reach una dey choose for una dey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Messyodi:

thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rbae:

Mama, you go don vex for me o. I wish your email is active. It would have been easier.
I understand dear, how z lo dey pity u with kicks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 3:51am On Dec 13, 2018
BS!!!
On Monday morning Dec 3rd, I had serious cramps,the contractions were not regular. I later went to pee around 9.30am and saw spot of blood. I was at work so I felt it's best I kept observing for other signs. I went to the hospital around 1,was checked and told I will be admitted as I am in the latent phase of labour. By Tuesday morning, I had a membrane sweep done, labour progress was slow as I was on 3cm. In the afternoon the doctors decided to rupture membrane, it was very painful as it took a whole lot before they were successful at 4.17pm, I was checked and was on 5cm. I was placed on oxytocin and the contractions started coming regularly, painful but very bearable. After 4 hours, the doctor came to check again and that was when the drama started, I was still 5cm dilated. Doctor explained to my husband and I we had to do an emergency c-section as he wasn't going to risk putting me on observation for another 4 hours while the baby could go into distress. We had the section and I had my prince charming at exactly 10.24pm weighing 3.4kg. The journey to recovery is smooth so far and I praise God for making me a mother. Baby's name is Ogheneruona Iremide. BS submitted cappo @Adorablewifey

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 3:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Baby Ogheneruona Iremide

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 4:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Hello mamas

Team February here but moving to Team January according to my doctor here in the abroad smiley

Where is my former cappo @naomi14

I greet you all grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2018
Phlota:
BS!!!
On Monday morning Dec 3rd, I had serious cramps,the contractions were not regular. I later went to pee around 9.30am and saw spot of blood. I was at work so I felt it's best I kept observing for other signs. I went to the hospital around 1,was checked and told I will be admitted as I am in the latent phase of labour. By Tuesday morning, I had a membrane sweep done, labour progress was slow as I was on 3cm. In the afternoon the doctors decided to rupture membrane, it was very painful as it took a whole lot before they were successful at 4.17pm, I was checked and was on 5cm. I was placed on oxytocin and the contractions started coming regularly, painful but very bearable. After 4 hours, the doctor came to check again and that was when the drama started, I was still 5cm dilated. Doctor explained to my husband and I we had to do an emergency c-section as he wasn't going to risk putting me on observation for another 4 hours while the baby could go into distress. We had the section and I had my prince charming at exactly 10.24pm weighing 3.4kg. The journey to recovery is smooth so far and I praise God for making me a mother. Baby's name is Ogheneruona Iremide. BS submitted cappo @Adorablewifey

Congratulations mama. I love that name Ruona.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurusubai7(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2018
New lesson! For your spiritual enlightenment....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hMkotu-TQw[b][/b]2

Kindly subscribe and share.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Phlota:
BS!!!
Congratulations once again teamie, baby Ruona is so adorable.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Chanbaby:

Una Edd never reach una dey choose for una dey.
We no need to reach Edd o, the tiredness is so real.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Team May how waddling? Hope we are all doing great. Just checking up on us. Take good care of urselves.

Congrats to all Dec mamas dropping it hot hot.
@Phlota ur baby is cute cute. Congrats once again.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
I dey here o! cheesy cheesy Congratulations dear! My former teamie kiss

Rhemy2013, you see! Comman join grin
ftmum:
Hello mamas

Team February here but moving to Team January according to my doctor here in the abroad smiley

Where is my former cappo @naomi14

I greet you all grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Messyodi:

mama please I love that baby bed (I think) in green, please what's the name?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
amorprincesa:
I dey here o! cheesy cheesy Congratulations dear! My former teamie kiss

Rhemy2013, you see! Comman join grin

Join ke,abeg ooh I never readycheesy...
Cappo Naomi,nah u I dey follow for back..
E don tay wey I enter this thread ooh.. belleful mama's unna well done oo..safe delivery to you all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megababe01: 1:47am On Dec 14, 2018
Jina24:
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Happy new month teamies we are one month closer to our month kiss kiss, hope we are all doing fine and ms is not dealing with us.

Our other peeping teamies there is still plenty of room for you.

May God make it easy for us all kiss kiss

Moniker........................................EDD
1. osas4g ....................................04/04
2. tiwatopebam...........................17/04
3. lawvlypearl ..............................19/04
4. jina24 ......................................28/04
5. pam09 .....................................??/04
Biko I'm wink[color=#000099][/color] team April too o. 17/04 .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:32am On Dec 14, 2018
Phlota:
Baby Ogheneruona Iremide

Hes so cute!!!!! Congratulations mama!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:28am On Dec 14, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
This is us today at 37weeks & 5days.
Cramps for some days now and saw a little mucus plug hours ago.

MODIFIED:
Gradually warming up. Was 4cm dilated as at past 9pm last night and was admitted, no pains yet... And I noticed some mucus plug this morning with my underwear stained, I wanted a situation where I'd come and give birth within few hours, not spending days in the hospital... But all is well that ends well... I pray I'd post my BA very soon.

Welcomed my prince charming yesterday at 12pm exactly 38weeks weighing 3kg... I'm overwhelmed.
BS coming as soon as I can.

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Welcomed my prince charming yesterday at 12pm exactly 38weeks weighing 3kg... I'm overwhelmed.
Dropping it like its hot. Congratulations mama and welcome to Prince charming, may he be all that you prayed for and lots more.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2018
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 BA ANNOUNCEMENT.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! OUR DECEMBER IS HERE.
Oh yes!!! Because its our month we are allowed to flood the thread with cute babies.
A heartily congratulations to mama Chinnybaby99 on the birth of her Prince, may he bring nothing but joy to you and your household.
We pray that he shall be the pride of the nation and the world in general, Amen.
Relax and take of yourself and Lo, as we await your birth story.
For the rest of us still waddling, God will make it easy and swift for us too. Amen!!!

NOVEMBER PORTERS
Veektorious08....... XX................Delivered 4/12
Fashion trend........ Teewhysafe..............XX,..........Delivered 3/12 BS Seen
DECEMBER PORTERS TO NOVEMBER.
Chloe0.0….....................................Returned Angel
Iamsuskay................XY...............Delivered 30/11
babestell..................XX................Delivered 29/11

DECEMBER BIRTH
01.suzy........................XX....................Delivered 2/12
02. Spakuls.........................XY..................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................XY..................27/12/18
05. Giddyperson..................XY........... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.............XY.................Delivered 8/12
07. adorablewifey...............XX..................20/12/18
08. Munarule.............XY...............Delivered 3/12
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie......XY..............Delivered 13/12
011. Phlota...............XY..............Delivered 4/12...BS Seen
012. pweetyoge..................XY............... ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................XY.................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................XY.................17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............XY........... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................XX.................16/12/18
017.mum2bsoon................XX.................26/12/18
018.eletu11.........................XY..................30/12/18
019.peng4....................XY..................Delivered 3/12
020.nutigal.....,.....................XX.................31/12/18
021.samieea28...........XX...................Delivered 8/12
022.Jenonye.......................XY..................19/12/18
023.Milaby..........................XY...................31/12/18
024.MercyMercy........ ........Sex.................30/12/18
025.zeb04....................XX..................Delivered 6/12
026.Yasmeena....................XY...................19/12/18
027.Chinnybaby99......XY...................Delivered 9/12
028.Ayabaniyi.............XY....................Delivered 8/12
029.foreveryoung1515......XX.....................18/12/18
030.chanbaby....................Sex....................24/12/18

God who has made this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas so far will see to it's completion.

Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewhysafe(f): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2018
BS.

EDD Nov 29th came and passed with no sign. I intensified my walks and exercises and started having mild contractions at night.By morning, the pains will disappear. During the day on 1st December, i saw a little mucus bloody show and Real contractions started by 11pm same day. I called my clinic (pregnancy assessment unit) around 1am to inform them and i was told since my water had not broken and the pain was not taking my breath away, i should try hang on till morning before coming. Around 4am, i gave them a repeat phone call, the midwife allayed my fears and still asked me to hang in there till morning. At this point, i had to wake up hubby as the contractions were quite close and painful. We were like that o till around 7am when he eventually drove me to the clinic. At the clinic, the contractions reduced, i was confused. Was checked and was told i was still at 2cm and can only be admitted at 4cm so we were sent back home. From 9am till around 4pm on that Sunday, i was in pains at home. Hubby tried everything, from hot water bath to hot compress massage, walking and finally we settled on watching music videos as the contractions were hitting me and i was peeing every second.
Around 4pm, i couldnt take it anymore, we returned back to the clinic and i was checked. I was at 5cm so i was admitted into the birthing suite. I took another hot shower, changed into the hospital gown and was given gas and air for the pain. Around 6pm, i requested for a stronger pain relief so i was given morphine injection on my thigh. it didnt take away the pain completely but made it easier to deal with. The hospital rule was examination was to be done every 4 hours so i was checked at 5pm and was 5cm gone. I was checked again at 9pm and was still 5cm. Aaaah after all the pain. All this while the baby was being monitored by something attached to my stomach and thigh and she was doing well. At 9pm, my waters were broken to facilitate dilation. I only increased by 1cm to 6cm. I was checked again by 1am and i was on 9cm. By this time, i was already exhausted. Morphine had worn off and i was so high on gas and air, i was feeling dizzy, nauseous and could barely feel the contractions or even urge to push. My midwife was extremely nice and patient. My sis and hubby also were there holding me on each side and their support really meant alot. The midwife had to ask me to start pushing gradually. She used the fetal monitoring system to know when my contractions were coming and asked me to breathe in and push. We did this for over 1 hour and eventually my baby was born 2:02am on the 3rd of December, 2018 with a little tear weighing 3.68kg. The instant relief is better felt than described. My Vee was numbed and stitched and 2 hours later, i was able to walk to the ward myself after all their examination.
Naso i port from November 29th to December 3rd.
BS Submitted. Hope to be back soon..2020 crew grin kiss grin

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2018
A big congrats to my december team mates that have dropped it like it is hot. May the lord continue to bless and keep our LO.
LO and I have bin playing hide and seek, everytime contraction but nothing shows after..i am planning to take a long walk, he needs to know i am still in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2018
Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.

Very soon we will be getting Birth Alerts here. I'm so excited.
1. besea... 11/1/2019... Na me

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019... XY... How are you doing?

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019... XX. You've been silent for too long? How are you

4. cutewifey...10/1/2019...XY... How's your cute self?

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX... Say hello to us nah

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019... XX.. How's the pushing?

7. Fibett…? /1/2019... Please say hello

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019... XX... You don born

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019... Mama, Are you arand?

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019... You've been MIA

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY... Hope you are good?

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019... How body?

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019... Please respond so we'll know u r okay

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY... Knock, knock

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY... Long time o

16. helen4... 3/1/2019.... XX... Mama, you don born?

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...? We no dey see ur brake light again.

18. Inioluwajoe... 17/1 /2019 ... XY... Is you fine?

19. jflobaby... 21/1/2019... XY... Awayu?

20. obinnanelson4…?/1/2019...? Nna are we fighting?

21. ftmum... 25/1/2019... XX. I greet you ma.

22. Onaswu... 21/1/2019...?

23. Ijesuloba... 25/1/2019... XX

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Myschoolbreeze(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Learning more!
agiboma:
Hi All,

I am starting this thread so we can discuss pregnancy and all the joys, anticipation, expectation and all aspects of this beautiful time in a woman's life.
At times pregnancy can be very difficult and may even become life threatening, when conditions such as pre-eclamsia,gestational diabetes, Incompetent cervix, PPROM etc.  So lets use this space to discuss all aspects of this process.

Nothing in relation to pregnancy is off limits, lets share our experience and support each other in a caring respectful way. Doctors can only give so much advice, but i know first hand peer support is equally important.

So lets start talking!

Below are a list of ladies that have included their delivery dates, lets keep them in mind by praying and meditating and sending them positive energy, I will update the list reguarly, just include the month you are due. I will also update once you confirmed you have delivered. This will allow ladies to see others that are due around the same time as themselves and perhaps you may find a pregnancy "buddy". Its not a must that you include this info to join the thread, we welcome everyone.

1.) Nkkyrules due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
2.) Amarush due March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
3.) IB due April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
4) Mogobomya August 2012
5.) Toyosi Oct 2012
6.) Strita Oct 2012
7.) Uwani Oct. 2012
8.) Igosun Jul. 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
9.) Jemmibee Oct. 2012
10.) y.me Nov 2012
11.) tessybaby April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
12.) Luvlee May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
13.) Biddiebest Jul, 2012
14.) Oknee April 2012
15.) Dudugirl April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
16.) Moran August 2012
17.) Diamondlove Oct. 2012
18.) osikhueme March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
19.) Babyme Sept. 2012
20) Sweettweet June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
21.) Imboss. Jul 2012 *******DELIVERED smiley*******
22.) Jibola Nov. 2012
23.) Efemena_xy Febuary 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
24.) Avatur Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
25.) OLUWATOSIN Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
26.) Recruitment Due August 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
29.) Jumie Jul, 2012
30.) Otossd June 2012
31.) Bolseas Dec. 2012
32.) Pamperme May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
33.) Corrall Dec. 2012
34.) Maran1983 august 2012
35.) Olapo due Nov. 2012
36.) sdara *******DELIVERED smiley*******
37.) Infogenius Aug. 2012
38.) Ibotus Oct. 2012
39.) Toyin Sept. 2012
40.) corral dec. 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2018
Good morning Mamas,
I am very sorry to bother you again. I am begging you all to help my husband go through the surgery which is to be done on Monday next week.

Please help a sister. I dont want to lose my husband. cry cry cry
No amount is too small please.

Please our contact: 08031845588, 08105988503
Thank you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutewifey: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2018
Besea:

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019... You've been silent for too long? How are you

21. ftmum... I greet you ma, please supply us your date and every every.

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamnewyearbabies
my cute self is doing fine, we are 36 weeks + 1day today, all thanks to God. Backpain and braxton hicks is the order of the day now. can't wait to see my Lo soon. my teamies hope we are all doing fine too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

aww congrats mama, baby was just waiting for you to do my bumpy Tuesday and he even shares same birthday with my nephew.... May he be the coolness of your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutewifey: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

congrats mama, may God keep and protect him for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2018
We are doing great team mate. Presently 36wks5days. On weekly antenatal schedule now. Anything i can do to reduce baby's weight? Scan at 33wks says baby weight is 2.5kg. Doc wants me to do another scan on monday cos he says baby is too big.
easy, painless and sharp sharp delivery to us.

Besea:

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamnewyearbabies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2018
Besea:

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamnewyearbabies
Present cappo, the pushing ministry is gradually moving to the permanent site. We will be 34wks tomorrow and everybody is eager and ready to welcome the new baby in my home. May we all deliver safely at the appointed time.
Fellow teamies I greet o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Congrats mama and welcome to your prince. May God bless and keep him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Congratulations mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) (4814) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lesbihornest(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.