Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141298 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
My B.S

It's long oooo

God bless us all.
BS submitted
Thank God it ended in praise
Congrats once more mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2018
sunbestie:
Mamas bring back our Thursday tread cuties

I wish I can cc all the new moms
Oya lemme open the floor cheesy
Meet ma petite soliel @ 12 weeks cool

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2018
tatacherie:

Wow..... beauty. God bless d family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
rabluk:

Wow..... beauty. God bless d family
Amin o! Thanks ma
Godbless you and yours too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
tatacherie:

Oh mine! Nothing is as beautiful and angelic like babies especially mama's lil girls.

May her life be as beautiful as sunshine.
Kisses sunshine. Merry Christmas.

BlessedDiva
WhyworryPh
Zaynie
And other mamas

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
tatacherie:

Aww she looks like a human sun flower. Already showing off mamas handiwork.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
tatacherie:

awwwww. she is so cute.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
My B.S

It's long oooo

I was feeling menstrual like cramps for some days before I saw a little mucus plug on my panty last Tuesday after posting my bumpy Tuesday pic. So I first took a stroll to my estate gate, then back home. I had been taking dates also, two weeks before.

I later left for the hospital with all my things just in case. The doctor then referred me to the maternity ward for VE, chai, I didn't know that thing was that painful, the first midwife is on the big side, so she used her thick hand but was struggling to insert, another petite midwife came and tried and said i was 4cm dilated & will be admitted... I was traumatized by the VE, I told her I'm not staying, she said if I insist on going back home with 4cm dilation, then I have to sign an undertaking (see me that came to hospital with everything to give birth o). I quickly went outside to tell DH about it saying I want to go home until I'm fully dilated cos I can't stand them checking me all the time but he refused saying its not him I'd put under pressure considering the distance... This was at about 9pm same Tuesday.
I finally agreed to stay even though I wasn't having serious contractions.
I couldn't sleep and kept wondering what labor would be like, meanwhile, they kept monitoring baby's heartbeat.

The next morning which was Wednesday a doctor came to do another traumatising VE and said I was still at 4cm, the way I shouted when he was doing it ehhh, especially when he told the nurses that he wants to sweep something, I told him not to for anything for me o, I don't need his help so he should allow everything happen natural, I kept shouting don't sweep anything oooo...
When he finished, he went through my folder, saw that previous scan results said I had "low lying placenta" so he requested I did another scan. Maybe he felt that was why I was stuck at 4cm without contractions.

Let me quickly say this, at 30weeks, I did a scan which said the low lying placenta I had earlier in my pregnancy had migrated so I was confident about giving birth natural and went about my normal activities.

So imagine my shock when the scan results said I still had placenta previa, I took it back to the doc. They finally told me I'd have to give birth via CS and I had 15mins to consent and sign cos the CS doctors are around, doing CS for another lady and would want to do mine immediately they move her out. I refused to be rushed like that, cos it was too urgent and I know my medical history so they left. Sis in law called and calmed me down, I told her I didn't have any issue (I think I was now more prepared for a CS than labor after everything I witnessed and experienced at the hospital.. Lol) , except for DH who was damn scared and kept asking over the phone why it was now low lying, so she had to talk to him and also calm him down. DH finally came to the hospital and met the doc who explained everything to us and the fact that if I decide to contract n give birth natural, its the placenta that will come out first and we know what that means.

Hubby signed all the docs, we made arrangement for Rhogam to be given since my blood group is negative and a pint of blood which though was not available at the hospital, hubby bought from someone. (Though I didn't have any need for the blood again after everything)
So that was how I was scheduled for an elective CS on Wednesday night.

On Thursday by 11am, I was taken to the theater and at about 12pm noon on 13th December, my handsome bobo was brought out shouting and weighing 3kg as against 2.65kg and 27th&29th Dec./6th January scan & LMP gave.

I just thank God for his mercies and the wisdom given to the doctors, no complications, everything going on smoothly, mother and baby doing very great besides the sleepless nights I'm adjusting to and daddy overjoyed.
Today is my baby's name day and I just want to say thank you to all mamas here, the questions and answers here helped a great deal.
Thanks for the wishes, congrats to all my teamies that have birthed their LOs and may God make it easy for the rest waddling mamas.
Congratulations cappo @Adorablewifey, God that has brought you this far will not let you down at all, more to come from you after adorable princess. You're in my prayers.

God bless us all.
BS submitted
pls o mama what did u mean by eating "dates" pls wetin b dates? Congrats on ur new baby. I'm so happy for u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Cappo sunbestie ,

After my breakfast of tea and bread, I felt my tummy turning like bowl movement. Enter toilet nothing came out. Walker go down the junction to buy yam which is quite a distance. I felt the same bowel like movement again, still enter loo but na small tiny poo came out after I forced it.

Please is everything well with me? Is that part of baby kicking or gymnastics?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Akorede at a week old

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

awwwww. she is so cute.
Thanks mummy yo kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
zaynie:
Akorede at a week old
Aww so mignonne! kiss
I love the photo prop

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Giddyperson:

Aww she looks like a human sun flower. Already showing off mamas handiwork.
Yesso no time cheesy
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pearl05:

Oh mine! Nothing is as beautiful and angelic like babies especially mama's lil girls.

May her life be as beautiful as sunshine.
Kisses sunshine. Merry Christmas.

BlessedDiva
WhyworryPh
Zaynie
And other mamas
Amen and Amen!!!
Thanks ma'am smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
tatacherie:

Aww so mignonne! kiss
I love the photo prop

Thanks maami.

I see your pretty model too kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
tatacherie:
I wish I can cc all the new moms Oya lemme open the floor cheesy Meet ma petite soliel @ 12 weeks cool

Très ravissant. God's blessings on you and your beautiful princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
zaynie:
Akorede at a week old
so lovely. God bless and keep you and your LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
treasuredm:

Très ravissant. God's blessings on you and your beautiful princess
Aww il me semble que vous parlez bien le Français
Merci et Ainsi soit-il ma dame kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
zaynie:

Thanks maami.

I see your pretty model too kiss kiss
Yesoo thanks mama kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by psalm68(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good evening ma's and sir's,I need an urgent advice .my wife is 3 and half months pregnant,she doesn't stress herself but she is always weak. we have complained severally to the hospital she registered but all the woman kept saying is that it is normal to experience such.please ma's I am tensed about this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
tatacherie:

Cute cute..
U will always be a blessings to mummy and daddy. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pearl05:
Cappo sunbestie ,

After my breakfast of tea and bread, I felt my tummy turning like bowl movement. Enter toilet nothing came out. Walker go down the junction to buy yam which is quite a distance. I felt the same bowel like movement again, still enter loo but na small tiny poo came out after I forced it.

Please is everything well with me? Is that part of baby kicking or gymnastics?
How are u doing now?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
zaynie:
Akorede at a week old
Me love this.
Beautiful baby... Keep shining and making mummy happy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
sunbestie:

Cute cute..
U will always be a blessings to mummy and daddy. Amen
Amen and Amen!
Thanks mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
psalm68:
Good evening ma's and sir's,I need an urgent advice .my wife is 3 and half months pregnant,she doesn't stress herself but she is always weak. we have complained severally to the hospital she registered but all the woman kept saying is that it is normal to experience such.please ma's I am tensed about this.
Pls get her pcv checked. May God see you both through and give you joy at last

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helen4(f): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
psalm68:
I had similar case some times ago and it was so severe that if I don't hold on to something, I collapse because I do feel dizzy as well. Doctor had no idea of what it was because blood level and sugar is OK. so he advised a bottle of Pepsi anytime it happened. Though that worked for sometimes but I later discovered my remedy, food. I don't know the correlation but after eating as often as possible it stopped. Like good food not junks. I don't skip any meal unlike before that I was not eating well. So, madam might need to look for what works for her. It's a phase it will definetely pass.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
sunbestie:

How are u doing now?

Kempe no shaking. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by psalm68(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
tatacherie:

Pls get her pcv checked. May God see you both through and give you joy at last
Oh thanks my,we will go for the pcv by this weekend and I will come back to tell you the result

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by psalm68(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
helen4:
I had similar case some times ago and it was so severe that if I don't hold on to something, I collapse because I do feel dizzy as well. Doctor had no idea of what it was because blood level and sugar is OK. so he advised a bottle of Pepsi anytime it happened. Though that worked for sometimes but I later discovered my remedy, food. I don't know the correlation but after eating as often as possible it stopped. Like good food not junks. I don't skip any meal unlike before that I was not eating well. So, madam might need to look for what works for her. It's a phase it will definetely pass.
Helen,you are quite right. She eats like there is no tomorrow.she eats like every one to two hours.the woman at the hospital advised that she reduce the eating because she is adding weight rapidly and so that the baby will not be over-weight
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pearl05:

Kempe no shaking. grin
Dats good. Happy to hear that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lemmi join the moving train.
My Princess @2weeks3days.

Pic down

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondc(f): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good evening mamas, how are you all doing? team march how una dey? I did a scan today and d sex was confirmed. am having a boy. march cappo pls update

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.