Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177205 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obinnanelson4(m): 5:18am On Dec 23, 2018
Laeroy:
Ba Ba Ba!

Please celebrate with us, We welcomed our baby boy @ 2:05am today 23rd of December 2018..
I mean this delivery is what I term Supernatural birth... Birth Story coming up Later.....

Congratulations to you and your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:48am On Dec 23, 2018
Halcyon123:
GP how far?Giddyperson
Al iz wel. Al is wel cry embarassed. Maybe he would be a Xmas baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:57am On Dec 23, 2018
Towerofgrace:

Supernatural delivery to remaining December mum's and January porters
Thank you.
I'm starting to suspect you oh, you keep crossing my mind lately.
Hope you've been in touch with Adorablewifey, I trust she's ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Laeroy:
Ba Ba Ba!

Please celebrate with us, We welcomed our baby boy @ 2:05am today 23rd of December 2018..
I mean this delivery is what I term Supernatural birth... Birth Story coming up Later.....

Congrats and God bless your lo. We await your supernatural bs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Explorers(m): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Visit and share your experience here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4919809/toys-babies-vs-what-actually?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6827559830
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2018
Giddyperson:
Al iz wel. Al is wel cry embarassed. Maybe he would be a Xmas baby
Al is wel , am also here with u, maybe our babies want to be Xmas baby, safe delivery to us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peablaze(f): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2018
sayoddy:

It's N1,500-2k and it willing be required every month or every 2weeks if bleeding persists. Please be on bedrest and see medical care asap.

Chili89, thanks. I'm on peeping mode till i'm gingered.

ProudMom39, the Lord is your strength. You won't suffer any loss.
Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2018
omavicky:
Al is wel , am also here with u, maybe our babies want to be Xmas baby, safe delivery to us
Lol my teamie. If they don't come today, they should better hold on until Xmas day and share birthday with Jesus. Wishing you a safe delivery and a cute and healthy Xmas gift.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2018
Chanbaby:

Fansidar will give u the sickness u didn't have before grin. I was useless to my entire household when I took it. but after 2days the feeling will go off. I think it's just one dose so u don't need to take regular malaria medicine again.
kpele oh. God is ur strength.

My sister. I just pray I feel better before Christmas day.

It's like your baby wants to come out on Christmas day.hehehe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2018
Frozenelsa:

I had the same reactions. It included body weakness also but I was OK after 2days. .. .

Okay. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2018
Laeroy:
Ba Ba Ba!

Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2018
Congratulations @adorablewifey and all December mamas, God's blessings rest on your Los, Amen

Compliment of the season great mamas of this thread, may God bless each and everyone of us kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Giddyperson:

Thank you.
I'm starting to suspect you oh, you keep crossing my mind lately.
Hope you've been in touch with Adorablewifey, I trust she's ok.

Mama Giddy, please suspect me grin grin grin
Yes I have been in touch with her, she's getting better day by day, please don't stop praying for her, AdorableBaby and the entire family.

God will make you delivery, swift, easy and without any complication in Jesus Name

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2018
Congratulations mama, may his coming bring great joy and blessings to the family
(
Laeroy:
Ba Ba Ba!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2018
Towerofgrace:

Yes I have been in touch with her, she's getting better day by day, please don't stop praying for her, AdorableBaby and the entire family.

God will make you delivery, swift, easy and without any complication in Jesus Name
Lol I'm 100% sure it's coming soon. Good to know she's doing fine. Amen to your prayers kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JGracious: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2018
Adorablewifey, so glad to hear that you are recuperating well. God is always faithful and he will perfect your whole being.
Kisses to adorableprincess and more strength to adorabledad.

Jesus came so that you may have life even in abundance.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Towerofgrace:

Good to know someone is in touch with her. May God heal her and bless d family. I was getting worried about her too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2018
Laeroy:
Ba Ba Ba!

Congratulations and thank God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Laeroy:
Ba Ba Ba!

That's good news, congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pearl05:
Cappo Sunbestie, my amazing May teamie get your spoons and join me to do Justice to this delicious beans and yam.
My happiness is dat I have finished eating before seeing this. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
I’m coming with my plate o. I hope it’s still remaining?
Pearl05:
Cappo Sunbestie, my amazing May teamie get your spoons and join me to do Justice to this delicious beans and yam.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Happy sunday wonderful mothers!
On behalf of all GTC mums, I thank you all for coming to pray with us during our program. May God bless u all and grant u all your heart desires in Jesus name. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Laeroy:
Ba Ba Ba!

Congratulations ma. I tap into the supernatural birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Congratulations to all December mummies who have birthed their LOs. God bless them babies.
Adorablewifey, your healing is complete

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Congratulations mam
Laeroy:
Ba Ba Ba!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Laeroy:
Ba Ba Ba!

Congrats grin grin. Cant wait for your Bs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seaair: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hello beautiful mamas,I'm new here.........
Wow , this is a wonderful thread .......I am teamApril05

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
seaair:
Hello beautiful mamas,I'm new here.........
Wow , this is a wonderful thread .......I am teamApril05

Congratulations and welcome on board mama, I'll add you up. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayaade1: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Congratulations mama

Laeroy:
Ba Ba Ba!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Able, strong cappo Adorablewifey the Lord is your strength. You are healed in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Laeroy:
Ba Ba Ba!

Congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Congrats to all December moms and to the still waddling moms, more grace to you kiss

Adorablewifey, God didn't bring you this far to desert you.
You will triumph and mother your children.
Adorablebaby will be the first of the many children to come.
I pray that your healing be total.
Stay strong sis kiss

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.