Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141485 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Towerofgrace:

Don't mind them, all those with senior bumps that are stingy to share diarisgad anyway your team na the most senior for now na and the bump is shacking you pple it is not easy to have bump grin abi mummyejire

Team June na still eba bump, with small MS
Team July na agbalumo bump & serious MS dey worry them
Team August, some never even know say e don enter sef

Pls I am sleeping nobody should disturb me

My sister,is not an easy chomtin. Good to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Comseg:

Good day all. And congratulations sis, pls help out with any information on ivf luth. From how patients are treated to success rate. Thanks and God bless

I'm sorry ma, I don't know anything about ivf. Check ivf thread, you will definitely get some info there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Owasgirl:
Lemmi join the moving train.
My Princess @2weeks3days.

Wow she's big!
Well done mama!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2018
zaynie:
Akorede at a week old
My fine in law
Chop kiss kiss kiss kiss biko
#runsoff

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2018
FloraEC:

My fine in law
Chop kiss kiss kiss kiss biko
#runsoff

RunsAfterHer.

How's my M?
Much better, I hope. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 5:19am On Dec 21, 2018
zaynie:

Wow she's big!
Well done mama!

Thanks mama.
Well done to you too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:36am On Dec 21, 2018
zaynie:

RunsAfterHer.

How's my M?
Much better, I hope. kiss
We thank God

ContinueRunning tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:01am On Dec 21, 2018
Team December, how are we guys cheesy
Ten more days to go
4 days to Christmas (I smell many Xmas babies)
Keep dropping the BAs
Keep dropping the BS (so many people are not doing that).
Keep praying for our Cappo so she can come back soon.
I can't update the list cuz I haven't really been keeping track but I'm wishing every remaining December mama a smooth and safe delivery.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2018
Giddyperson:
Team December, how are we guys cheesy
Ten more days to go
4 days to Christmas (I smell many Xmas babies)
Keep dropping the BAs
Keep dropping the BS (so many people are not doing that).
Keep praying for our Cappo so she can come back soon.
I can't update the list cuz I haven't really been keeping track but I'm wishing every remaining December mama a smooth and save delivery.
Wishing you safe delivery too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2018
diamondc:
Good evening mamas, how are you all doing? team march how una dey? I did a scan today and d sex was confirmed. am having a boy. march cappo pls update
k

Congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Good morning mothers of princes and princesses!

Congratulations to those who have delivered their los and may God make it easy and safe for those who are still waddling in Jesus name. Amen.
We're here again to solicit for your prayers in TTC thread as we're on 2days fasting and praying program. Please come and speak to our conditions like u always do. Mamas, pls don't hesitate to come as your prayers will go a long way. May God bless you all as you comply in Jesus name. Amen.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2018
Congrats to all December mummies that have had their Los... God bless and keep y’all in Jesus Name,Amen!!

Congrats ooooo Cappo Adorablewifey on the north of your princess...God who started this good work will perfect it...Another will not nurse your child,God is too faithful to fail..You’d be on your feet sooner than you think..
The rest of us December mums still waddling..God’s gets to us all.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
BA BA BA

OMG, i can't believe i am doing this, i am now a mother..wooow
my prince charming arrived this morning at exactly 5.am weighing 3.4kg with a lil tear sha..mother and child doing really great, daddy bouncing and smiling...i am soo excited cus it is my one year wedding anniversary too...i wish my remaining teamies and other mamaz safe and healthy delivery too and to our TTC mamaz, believe me ur miracle is on the way, i am praying for all of you, soon and very soon God will surprise you all. one love everyone.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
BS

My EDD was 12th Dec, but I was thinking I will give birth 2weeks before EDD like my first child. That was why I was a bit nervous when I had to travel for my brother's wedding on 1st Dec. I traveled with my hospital things but hoping not to deliver yet till I get back to Lagos.
Luckily for me, baby decided to still chill even with my going up and down with my big belle to satisfy guests and also dancing because it was a proper owambe party.
I came back to Lagos on Monday Dec 3rd and went for antenatal on Tuesday which was on the 4th. The doc examined me, and broke my heart when he told me my baby's head is still high up and if there is still no sign of labor that i should come on the 20th for induction. He however advised me to do exercises and kpekus to aid natural labor.
For my mind, I was surprised d baby was still high up with all my wahala at d party. I resolved to be serious with t exercises and kpekus because d stories I hear about induction are not palatable. I started going for long walks, carrying my son a lot, carrying bucket of water just to put pressure down below and also kpekusing.
On Saturday 8th Dec, everything was normal until I suddenly started having contractions at about past 12 in the afternoon. I thought it was false labor until I started timing it. Told my hubby and we concluded to wait till evening before going to the hospital. Soon, the contractions were becoming intense and intervals were getting shorter.
At about 3 pm, I could not hold it anymore. We started going to the hospital which is 30mins away. I was just holding myself on our way because I already felt like pooing. Eventually got to the hospital, and I was taken to labor ward immediately. The matron on duty checked me,broke my water and told me to push at d next contraction. I tried pushing severally but d matron was just laughing at me that I was just playing not pushing. She eventually helped me by injecting me on my thigh with oxytocin. Within a minute, I just felt the power to push my adorable prince out into the world with no tear at 5mins to 4pm. At first, I didn't believe I had given birth.
I give God the glory for the swift delivery with no complications. We were discharged the next day.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
pweetyoge:
BA BA BA

my prince charming arrived this morning at exactly 5.am weighing 3.4kg with a lil tear sha..mother and child doing really great, daddy bouncing and smiling...i am soo excited cus it is my one year wedding anniversary too...i wish my remaining teamies and other mamaz safe and healthy delivery too and to our TTC mamaz, believe me ur miracle is on the way, i am praying for all of you, soon and very soon God will surprise you all. one love everyone.
He's adorable. Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Giddyperson:
He's adorable. Congrats
Thank you mama...wishing you safe delivery too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
pweetyoge:
BA BA BA

Awwwwwww. Nwa di uto. Welcome baby. Congratulations mama.

Let me leave this thread before I get pregnant again. My ovaries ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
pweetyoge:
BA BA BA

Aww congratulations mama he's so handsome am jealous embarassed May he be a source of joy to you and your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wow! Good day mamas, it's been a long while, vigilante things....
Congrats to Adorablewifey and all December mamas that just delivered, welcome to our cuties, they shall continue to be bundles of joy in your homes and to their generation, they shall be for signs and wonders.
I pray for safe delivery to all the remaining waddling mamas in Jesus mighty name Amen.
To all ATC mamas, God is able and will surely do that He has promised.

One love all kiss

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
pweetyoge:
BA BA BA

Congrats mama and welcome to your prince charming, He's so blessed....so good to have met this joy online.
He's handsome and adorable. kiss
Quick recovery mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
tatacherie:

I wish I can cc all the new moms
Oya lemme open the floor cheesy
Meet ma petite soliel @ 12 weeks cool

Oh such a sweet sunshine, you shall light up your world and bring goodness to all. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pearl05:

Oh mine! Nothing is as beautiful and angelic like babies especially mama's lil girls.

May her life be as beautiful as sunshine.
Kisses sunshine. Merry Christmas.

BlessedDiva
WhyworryPh
Zaynie
And other mamas

Awwn we missed thread cuties but no prob, we'll try and be on time foe thread cuties next time by God's grace.
Meanwhile my dd's pic is up there already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Graciouscharis:

Awwwwwww. Nwa di uto. Welcome baby. Congratulations mama.

Let me leave this thread before I get pregnant again. My ovaries ooooooo
You've been scarce. Is that why you've been avoiding these parts. Whenever I look at my tummy this year, I always remember your tummy from last year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by psalm68(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
pweetyoge:
BA BA BA

Whao congrat sis,God bless you and the bundle of joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Wow! Good day mamas, it's been a long while, vigilante things....
Congrats to Adorablewifey and all December mamas that just delivered, welcome to our cuties, they shall continue to be bundles of joy in your homes and to their generation, they shall be for signs and wonders.
I pray for safe delivery to all the remaining waddling mamas in Jesus mighty name Amen.
To all ATC mamas, God is able and will surely do that He has promised.
Angel Kamsiyochukwum is saying Hello mamas
Wow she is so cute. God bless you Angel

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
proudmom38:
Good morning mamas,

For my husband's Hernia Surgery, I dont know how to thank all who reached out to help us and those that promised but haven't been able to call us. May God enrich you and remove illness far from your homes.

My husband will be operated on at 4pm this evening. We have been able to pay the deposit of #150,000 they required.

Sisters, please i need your prayers. I love my husband and he is my best friend.

Please if anyone has any housework that i can do to raise the balance #70,000 for his discharge once the surgery is done and successful, please kindly PM me.

I have started bleeding again because of the stress and I fear for my pregnancy. Even with my pregnant condition, mamas, I am ready to do anything to have my husband alive and enter 2019 with him. cry cry

Thank you Sisters

Please kindly reach us on: 08031845588, 08105988503

Good evening Mamas,
I want to say thank you for all your prayers and support toward my husband's surgery.

We have gone through it and was successful. He is responding to treatment and we are to remain in the hospital a few more days for proper monitoring by the doctors.

Thank you all and may Heaven not leave you without help when you need it the most.

We are grateful. God bless you all.

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
psalm68:
Whao congrat sis,God bless you and the bundle of joy
Amen n Amen...thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
proudmom38 just peep in and I saw u post, may the healing hand of the Lord rest upon your husband and may help arise for the sake of ur family, please take it easy on yourself for d sake of our baking bun...Lots of love hon

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
proudmom38:

Good evening Mamas,
I want to say thank you for all your prayers and support toward my husband's surgery.

We have gone through it and was successful. He is responding to treatment and we are to remain in the hospital a few more days for proper monitoring by the doctors.

Thank you all and may Heaven not leave you without help when you need it the most.

Thank God for everything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
mum2bsoon:

Wow she is so cute. God bless you Angel

Amen ma'm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
proudmom38:

Good evening Mamas,

Oh proudmom38, just seeing this.. thank God for seeing Him through the procedure, faithful God will perfect all that concerns him in Jesus name Amen.
it is well with you and Lo too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.