Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147843 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sabi Mamas in the house ...am 5months gone.. Am not feeling any movements yet.. Tho am feeling some kind of flutter or so on top my belly.. Can I count that as movements too?? I really don't know
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yes, it gets more distinctive as time goes on. Panic not ...

Astilo:
Sabi Mamas in the house ...am 5months gone.. Am not feeling any movements yet.. Tho am feeling some kind of flutter or so on top my belly.. Can I count that as movements too?? I really don't know
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 2:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Where are all my waddling mamas and my dropping it hot team DEC mamas?
How una dey oooo?
Greetings from princess and I.

I did not go MIA on everyone, I am not proud biko.
It has not been an easy battle here even after princess's arrival.
But all I can say, is an incredible God deserves an incredible praise.
We are still at the hospital any ways, I'm just here watching God winning this battle and keeping me alive.

I did not wait 4yrs plus for this miracle to happen, for another to nurse my child, God forbid.

Thank you all for the likes and mentions, much appreciated.
I will be back with a full detailed birth story.
You are in our prayers always. Out heavenly father has perfected your testimony. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 5:15am On Dec 24, 2018
13 weeks gone, no morning sickness, no headache, increase or lost of appetite, in fact I don't feel anything.
Now I'm wondering if I'm truly pregnant. Is this normal biko

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2018
luciouscookie:
13 weeks gone, no morning sickness, no headache, increase or lost of appetite, in fact I don't feel anything.

Its very normal. pls dont look for what is not looking for u oh. u will not like the outcome grin. My only symptom was sleep and forgetfulness.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Chanbaby:

Its very normal. pls dont look for what is not looking for u oh. u will not like the outcome grin. My only symptom was sleep and forgetfulness.
grin grin grin at least you have one, apart from not seeing my period, i don't feel different at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Astilo:

Teamie, that's my situation as well. Plus when I hold my stomach still for sometime, I feel rise and fall of breathing as if my heart is located in my stomach now. I don't know whether it's my own breathing or baby's own that am feeling at my stomach.

I also feel hardness on some sides of the stomach as if hard object were placed there while other sides are relatively soft. When I tap it hard or dance ,the hardness changes position to come back later.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2018
luciouscookie:

Mama chanbaby has given you the best advice. Do not look for what is not looking for you. Enjoy your package. Morning sickness dealt with me small and I began to wonder how mamas who had morning sickness throughout the first trimester coped.

Please and please just flex this your package. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2018
glimpse:

Mama chanbaby has given you the best advice. Do not look for what is not looking for you. Enjoy your package. Morning sickness dealt with me small and I began to wonder how mamas who had morning sickness throughout the first trimester coped.

Please and please just flex this your package. Thank you
Thank you
It's my first, let me flex my package as you said. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
luciouscookie:

It is normal. I freaked out too at 7 weeks after the headaches, body pain and breast pain that i had suddenly disappeared. I panicked DH said i should not that every is fine. I didn't believe him cos it gave me sleeplessness nights. So at 10 weeks i begged that i need to do scan to know everything is okay. For my peace of mind he accepted and there i saw my little pumpkin lying there with his heart beating. grin grin grin

Don't stress yourself mama our baby is fine and its good you don't have these symptoms, some pregnant mama want to be like us because that morning sickness no funny at all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2018
luciouscookie:

Don't pray for morning sickness. I looked for it and got it. It was not easy. The same mouth I used to pray for it was the same mouth I used to beg God for mercy.

Mine didn't stop until 16 weeks.

Enjoy your easy pregnancy please.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Don't pray for morning sickness. I looked for it and got it. It was not easy. The same mouth I used to pray for it was the same mouth I used to beg God for mercy.

Mine didn't stop until 16 weeks.

Enjoy your easy pregnancy please.
Thank you dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2018
missyblissy:

It is normal. I freaked out too at 7 weeks after the headaches, body pain and breast pain that i had suddenly disappeared. I panicked DH said i should not that every is fine. I didn't believe him cos it gave me sleeplessness nights. So at 10 weeks i begged that i need to do scan to know everything is okay. For my peace of mind he accepted and there i saw my little pumpkin lying there with his heart beating. grin grin grin

Don't stress yourself mama our baby is fine and its good you don't have these symptoms, some pregnant mama want to be like us because that morning sickness no funny at all.
Awww thanks kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eletu11(f): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
BA
To the glory of God,i gave birth to my prince at an early hour today with a very massive tear even tho this is my second missionary...
Thanks to all the mama keeping this thread active..
Cc cappo Adorablewifey..

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2018
eletu11:
BA
To the glory of God,i gave birth to my prince at an early hour today with a very massive tear even tho this is my second missionary...
Cc cappo Adorablewifey..
Congratulations mama!
We thank God it ended in praise
Godbless you little prince kiss speedy recovery to you dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Compliments of the season everyone!!!
I wish you all successful deliveries in due time.May you all carry your bundles of joy in Jesus name Amen!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pearl05:

Teamie, that's my situation as well. Plus when I hold my stomach still for sometime, I feel rise and fall of breathing as if my heart is located in my stomach now. I don't know whether it's my own breathing or baby's own that am feeling at my stomach.

I also feel hardness on some sides of the stomach as if hard object were placed there while other sides are relatively soft. When I tap it hard or dance ,the hardness changes position to come back later.
exactly.. Mostly I feel hardness below my Tommy and it's heavy sometimes.. As if my baby is resting on my bladder.. When I tap it I don't feel it again after sometime it will get hard again..and anytime I complain DH will say it's normal that I should stop complaining too much..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
proudmom38:

Good evening Mamas,
I want to say thank you for all your prayers and support toward my husband's surgery.

We have gone through it and was successful. He is responding to treatment and we are to remain in the hospital a few more days for proper monitoring by the doctors.

Thank you all and may Heaven not leave you without help when you need it the most.

We are grateful. God bless you all.

Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Astilo:
exactly.. Mostly I feel hardness below my Tommy and it's heavy sometimes.. As if my baby is resting on my bladder.. When I tap it I don't feel it again after sometime it will get hard again..and anytime I complain DH will say it's normal that I should stop complaining too much..

Coming from the doctor's place. He said that am having contractions and needed bed rest and suggested admitting me so as to monitor me. He said that my blood is also low. 30%. FTM just 20 weeks. Remember me in your prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pearl05:

Coming from the doctor's place. He said that am having contractions and needed bed rest and suggested admitting me so as to monitor me. He said that my blood is also low. 30%. FTM just 20 weeks. Remember me in your prayers.

Please drink lot of water. There is a drug they can give you to manage the contractions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
tatacherie:
Compliments of the season everyone!!!
I wish you all successful deliveries in due time.May you all carry your bundles of joy in Jesus name Amen!!!

Amen.

Have a happy holiday.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Please drink lot of water. There is a drug they can give you to manage the contractions.

He prescribed some drugs and asked me to come back tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
why is this pregnancy different from my first? Mothers come put mouth o... I've been having pains in my right abdomen but it gets better after I changed position or lay down if I'm standing. I'll be 30weeks tomorrow and I just came back from the market I could barely walk in the market.. it's my pelvis bone it hurts + pressure on my cervix and the right abdominal pain, I tot something was about to happen! anyone having this pressure Pls how did u manage it? including slight leg cramps. Should I go in for an ultrasound?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Amen.

Have a happy holiday.
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
eletu11:
BA
Cc cappo Adorablewifey..

Congratulations Ma, welcome bobo. Wish you a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good day sabi mama's

I'm new on this thread and i just got my bfp lastweek i'm 6week plus now i need your candid support and idea my EDD is August 2019

thanks

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=sayoddy post=74079887][/quote]

Oh dear.... Pls don't b ashamed o
U will surely birth dis one alive n well. I'm sooooooo happy for u ma.... U will laugh again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
eletu11:
BA
Cc cappo Adorablewifey..
Congratulations to you mama and quick recovery . Welcome to this beautiful world baby boy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
motic2:
Good day sabi mama's

I'm new on this thread and i just got my bfp lastweek i'm 6week plus now i need your candid support and idea my EDD is August 2019

thanks
Congratulations ma and welcome to the thread. May you carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Naomi1990:
why is this pregnancy different from my first? Mothers come put mouth o... I've been having pains in my right abdomen but it gets better after I changed position or lay down if I'm standing. I'll be 30weeks tomorrow and I just came back from the market I could barely walk in the market.. it's my pelvis bone it hurts + pressure on my cervix and the right abdominal pain, I tot something was about to happen! anyone having this pressure Pls how did u manage it? including slight leg cramps. Should I go in for an ultrasound?
My dear pregnancy comes with its own package. This is my 3rd preg and I didn't experience much with the 1st two but this one from day 1 till now 36wks+ I have not been myself. From weakness to bumbum pain to pressure down there. Cramps nko that one likes happening in the presence of people it ll just hold my leg and I ll start battling with it and people ll think am in labour. My step changed as if I was due from 27thwk and since then I stopped going to the market because I can't walk well. But some have subsided Now End of discussion. What you are experiencing is normal just rest well and it will surely end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Naomi1990:

It happens, you probably overworked yourself, just take it easy for the next day or two, lie down as much as you can. You can mention them to your doctor to your doctor at your next appointment but they are normal pregnancy related pains
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
motic2:
Good day sabi mama's

thanks
Welcome aboard. Look out for your team mates who would also be birthing in August. And ask your questions when you have any.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.