Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155251 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) (4956) (4957) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2019
missyblissy:
@callola all these nurses na God dey save us from them. Imagine the rubbish that shes eating me i will report her to the management. If you are not ready to work, please stay at home. Imagine a woman in pains and shes spewing that nonsense from her gutter!!!!

Lord Jesus i pray us waddling and mothers almost due will never see such nurses during our delivery in Jesus Name, Amen!!!
Thank God it ended in praise!!! Congratulations mama!!!!
. there are some friendly nurses that understand what you are passing through. while some don't even care. before leaving your house pray never to encounter any witch in form of a nurse. wishing you safe waddling.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:12am On Mar 08, 2019
19CannyMum:

I wish they'll even admit that it's a mistake it will be good.

Naija hospitals will tell you that you should not cry, the baby was not your own. That the one that's your own will come and stay. Zero apologies.
LoL, that was exactly what they told me when I lost my baby. that the one that belongs to me will stay. that what if it's a child that will come with a burden. that my own will come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

I welcomed my prince charming yesterday 6th of March via ELCs. I'm so happy.
cappo, congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
As we all know July is the month of perfection as it happens to be the 7th month of each year.. I pray we all have perfect reasons to be celebrated together with our LO's, families and well wishers..Amen....

Congrats to all our senior mamas who av birthed their LO's and our March mamas who are still warming up, I say it will all end with praise. Amen.
We still keep in mind and in prayers, our lovely moms to be, who had one complication or the other durning deir journey, we await y'all before the end of this year with your double, and triple testimony..

So my darling July mamas how is the journey going? Was admitted over the weekend, had malaria nd needed to be observed, I thank God all is going well nd LO as been giving different karate kicks lol. We r getting there, nd I believe the lord will see us through, we shall record no loss. Amen
We should be in week 23,22,21,20,19 by now, we should be able to get to know our LO SEX by now, pls update us all.. Enjoy your fruits, rest well, take as many pic durning this journey as possible like me#wink

Oya July mamas who are still in hiding, we await you to join us..

Please indicate with your Name, sex and EDD.
Name. Sex. Edd
1.Habbeyoluwa : Sex.... 10/7
2.Lemonadewifey: Sex...... 23/07
3.fyngal1: Sex...... 27/7
4.client: Sex..... 6/7
5.ultimatebunmi1... Sex..... 7/7 or 12/7
#TeamJuly
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
hello mummy I have done 3differnt scan up till now they couldn't get the sex infact I was there this Monday no show, I don't know what to do,my first baby was like that too,I reach my 32weeks before i could know the sex

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ciscagirl: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Congratulations my wonderful and able cappo!!!!!! And to think I was going to give birth before you wink. We bless God for safe delivery... Pls lots of kisses to our prince charming ok. Pls ensure u rest wella, you deserve it !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2019
Our LO is doing hide nd seek, lol.. Don't let that bother you ma, will advice you give it another try at 28-30 weeks(same advice my doc gave)... God will see us through, pls don't let DAT bother you at all, enjoy the whole process ma.

ultimatebunmi1:
hello mummy I have done 3differnt scan up till now they couldn't get the sex infact I was there this Monday no show, I don't know what to do,my first baby was like that too,I reach my 32weeks before i could know the sex

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2019
As we all know July is the month of perfection as it happens to be the 7th month of each year.. I pray we all have perfect reasons to be celebrated together with our LO's, families and well wishers..Amen....

Congrats to all our senior mamas who av birthed their LO's and our March mamas who are still warming up, I say it will all end with praise. Amen.
We still keep in mind and in prayers, our lovely moms to be, who had one complication or the other durning deir journey, we await y'all before the end of this year with your double, and triple testimony..

So my darling July mamas how is the journey going? Was admitted over the weekend, had malaria nd needed to be observed, I thank God all is going well nd LO as been giving different karate kicks lol. We r getting there, nd I believe the lord will see us through, we shall record no loss. Amen
We should be in week 23,22,21,20,19 by now, we should be able to get to know our LO SEX by now, pls update us all.. Enjoy your fruits, rest well, take as many pic durning this journey as possible like me#wink

We are pleased to welcome one of our own, @Olajumoke459, may this journey be smooth and easy for you and the rest of us all...Amen

Oya July mamas who are still in hiding, we await you to join us..

Please indicate with your Name, sex and EDD.
Name. Sex. Edd
1.Habbeyoluwa : Sex.... 10/7
2.Lemonadewifey: Sex...... 23/07
3.fyngal1: Sex...... 27/7
4.client: Sex..... 6/7
5.ultimatebunmi1... Sex..... 7/7 or 12/7
6.Olajumoke459: Sex.... 7/7
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Pearl05:

Please no allow any trainee doctor to use you for practical. Best you seek second opinion from a natural hospital preferable govt.
Very true but seriously some govt hospitals no get joy as well

May God help us smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Congratulations cappo, kisses to your joy
Rbae:

BA

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2019
angeltolly:
Belleful mama how una dey o? The pushing ministry nko? Well done kiss Taking drugs during pregnancy is not a joking matter at all, as we are often confused which of the prescription is safe or not. Well, to be on the safe side always cross check on www.safefetus.com I visited that site tire when i was pregnant i dont want to hear "it's a mistake madam". So feel free to check the safety of that drug on your foetus before you use it. It will end in praise.

CcMummyjason
Thanks mama, God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2019
@Mama Zaynie, i am very grateful for the explanation,i tested positive to malaria, i am using just camoquine and pcm, and applying mycoten cream on my Jajaina for the itching,i went to another hospital yesterday evening owned by a seasoned gynaecologist, he advised i use those mentioned above, God bless you mama.

@Rbae, congratulations to you, welcome Prince.

@MGeey, i don't react to it, thanks mama, i am also team October.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Congrats march cappo
Congrats to all d mamas wey don offload
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

smiley smiley smiley
Rbae bae am screaming your name out loud from here congratulations darling may the lord keep and protect him

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Rant time!!!!!
I hope no be only me wake come for this matter......
To walk properly na wahala now
To sit well na wahala
To perform for d oza room na wahala
My jajain is bigger than my legs can carry it embarassed
To sleep na wahala
D pressure down my waist and v.j no be here
My toddler will not allow me to rest..
Who do me this thing oooo? If I born this one finish I no do again unless............
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2019
miraclefromGod:

Be our cappo nah wink
Lol....I no sure say I go sabi the ministry well but let's see sha

@rbae Congrats Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Congratulations Rbae

Rbae:

BA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thehomemaker(f): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2019
congrats Mama!.....To God be the Glory!

Rbae:

BA

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Wow! Congratulations mama! Welcome to ur adorable prince.
May God be praised. Amen. I can vividly recall just like yesterday when u announced your BFP news on TTC thread, u've now become a mother.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2019
sunbestie:
Rant time!!!!!
I hope no be only me wake come for this matter......
To walk properly na wahala now
To sit well na wahala
To perform for d oza room na wahala
My jajain is bigger than my legs can carry it embarassed
To sleep na wahala
D pressure down my waist and v.j no be here
My toddler will not allow me to rest..
Who do me this thing oooo? If I born this one finish I no do again unless............
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Cappo kpele! it is well
use pillow to put inbetween your legs while sleeping. Then fold a wrapper to support your stomach too. That is what helps me a bit. By bump is so big too. people just they ask me say i never born. would be clocking 32weeks by weekend.
It will all end in praise my dear. Endure!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Congrts dear. Your prince charming is blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Palominopeaches(f): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2019
Hello everyone,
Please I'm new to this thread. I have a question. Please help me in anyway you can.
I'm so confused. I got married last year. I found out I was pregnant I'm December. I missed my period and did a test and it said positive. But I miscarried again in December. I was having serious waist pain. After some days, I started bleeding. I got to the hospital and they told me I had lost it. I cried my eyes out.

My period later came by the ending of January but it didn't come in February. I went for a test and they said "weakly positive". I was worried again because I was beginning to get the waist pain. I went for scan yesterday and the doctor said he didn't see the anything. He did another test and it said negative. But I still get that sensation around my lower back and waist. Sometimes it goes down to my bum and thighs.

I'm super confused. Please can someone help me? What do you all think?

Sorry for the long post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Welcome to a new month, the month of Marching into greatness and all d good things of life.

Teamies how are we doing?
The waddling now is on another level ooo even d kicks too.

Hope we have started shopping and rounding up other preparations for d precious LOs arrival smiley

We are getting to the permanent site soon so hold on and hold strong, it must surely end in praise for us all. 2019 we are meeting our precious ones in good health with plenty money for account.

Speak, speak and speak to ur baby positively. Talk to God always and don't forget to read motivational books if u have any.

If u have not register for antenatel pls go and register now it is very important, and don't forget to attend class and routine check ups it is very important.

If u have checked ur baby's gender tell us oo so i can update.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 ____________ EDD 10th May Blue
4. primadonnachika ___EDD 12th May Pink
5. irene670 ___________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 _____________ EDD 17th May Blue
7. 19CannyMum ______ EDD 21st May Blue
8. adezie ______________ EDD 6th May Pink
9. Yetunspepper _______ EDD 31st May
10. Mummyejire _______ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco ______ EDD 25th May Blue
12. Marimaar __________ EDD 14th May Blue
13. Astilo ______________ EDD 4th May Pink
14. gurlnext2u _________ EDD 27th May
15. treasuredm ________ EDD 7th May Blue
16. dbeauty ___________ EDD 29th May
17. Sunbeam20 _______ EDD 24th May
18. faithlucky _________ EDD 23rd May (welcome mama)
19. iwillrejoice ________ EDD 19th May Pink (welcome mama)

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD and baby's gender immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate.

Two more roll call to do and we are there. Able cappo we are doing great and you? Just that the heaviness is on another level. Oza room has taken a break now because of waddling and jajaina heaviness. I don’t even feel any sensation down below. Plan to shop at a go next week when I get a week leave from work. Will be 31 weeks on Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
sunbestie:

Hahahahahaha mama na only one baby dey there ooo
I am praying for twins on my next journey so dat I go hang boot cheesy
With all your shakara people like you will still go ahead and try 4 more grin grin smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MayoDebz(f): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
mummyjason:

Yes mama
CQ is one of the safest drugs for malaria in pregnancy. my thought is the piriton and loratidine is to help manage the it Hing some people have when they take the CQ. As for the buscopan, I will suggest you hold on on that even though it is recommended for some people who have severe cramping. You can get another opinion if you are not comfortable with them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Palominopeaches(f): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Please can someone help me with the case below please

Palominopeaches:
Hello everyone,
Please I'm new to this thread. I have a question. Please help me in anyway you can.
I'm so confused. I got married last year. I found out I was pregnant I'm December. I missed my period and did a test and it said positive. But I miscarried again in December. I was having serious waist pain. After some days, I started bleeding. I got to the hospital and they told me I had lost it. I cried my eyes out.

My period later came by the ending of January but it didn't come in February. I went for a test and they said "weakly positive". I was worried again because I was beginning to get the waist pain. I went for scan yesterday and the doctor said he didn't see the anything. He did another test and it said negative. But I still get that sensation around my lower back and waist. Sometimes it goes down to my bum and thighs.

Sorry for the long post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
irene670:

Cappo kpele! it is well
use pillow to put inbetween your legs while sleeping. Then fold a wrapper to support your stomach too. That is what helps me a bit. By bump is so big too. people just they ask me say i never born. would be clocking 32weeks by weekend.
It will all end in praise my dear. Endure!
Thanks teamie... it must surely end soon in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
primadonnachika:

Two more roll call to do and we are there. Able cappo we are doing great and you? Just that the heaviness is on another level. Oza room has taken a break now because of waddling and jajaina heaviness. I don’t even feel any sensation down below. Plan to shop at a go next week when I get a week leave from work. Will be 31 weeks on Sunday.
My able teamie am doing fine ooo..... Dat heaviness is something else abeg
Let's be managing we will be fine las las
E-hug
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
motic2:

With all your shakara people like you will still go ahead and try 4 more grin grin smiley
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg mama leave me alone ooo I no fit shout
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Palominopeaches:
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the long post

Welcome to the house dear.

I think you should wait for few more weeks to redo the test. Meanwhile, take care not to stress yourself now. Rest well .
Congratulations .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Palominopeaches(f): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Pearl05:

Welcome to the house dear.

I think you should wait for few more weeks to redo the test. Meanwhile, take care not to stress yourself now. Rest well .
Congratulations .

OK thanks ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) (4956) (4957) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.