Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132194 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) (4956) (4957) (4958) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Berty1: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mamas please help me. Is it normal to feel severe cramps in the very lower part of the abdomen 6 weeks into pregnancy? The cramps came with these symptoms; urge to vomit but did not vomit, felt feverish and visited the look. All these happened under 5 minutes and I later felt relieved.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Berty1: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
You are Cappo,whether you like it or not.
I have said my own oooo.
miraclefromGod:

Welcome mama,team October never get cappo ooo.. Oya team October 2019 mamas time to choose cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
tiwatopebam:
April mamas, oya, hope we are packing our bags. who is porting to march? whose baby has dropped? oya come out let's talk. my bag is packed, just few things left. your baby may decide to come early. we are 34 weeks today. looking forward to the remaining five weeks.

Like play like play o. I really can’t wait. I have finished shopping and I just need to wash some new clothes but I really can’t wait�

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Palominopeaches:

I'm super confused. Please can someone help me? What do you all think?

Sorry for the long post

Firstly, you need to relax and calm your nerves. Since you have a history of miscarriage, I would advice you work with a gynae now. Don't worry, it is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LePrezident(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
angeltolly:

grin Bhet why lipsrsealed cheesy

Hahaha... mehn have to learn to protect their sperms noni
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LePrezident(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
angeltolly:

grin Bhet why lipsrsealed cheesy

Hahahahaha men will have to learn to protect their sperms noni
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Palominopeaches(f): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
hotmomma:

Firstly, you need to relax and calm your nerves. Since you have a history of miscarriage, I would advice you work with a gynae now. Don't worry, it is well

Thank you very much. I'll try
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
sunbestie:
Rant time!!!!!
I hope no be only me wake come for this matter......
To walk properly na wahala now
To sit well na wahala
To perform for d oza room na wahala
My jajain is bigger than my legs can carry it embarassed
To sleep na wahala
D pressure down my waist and v.j no be here
My toddler will not allow me to rest..
Who do me this thing oooo? If I born this one finish I no do again unless............
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Awwww sorry,the lord is your strength. We are almost there you know? Just keep pushing. Get someone to help out with your toddler so the pressure on you decreases.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
May mama ranting like this, God help us oo, April mamas, if I start I won't finish today but God is our strength. we are strong women. My 20 months old son will tell me back me. sometimes I do. My legs are really trying now.
sunbestie:
Rant time!!!!!
To sit well na wahala
To sleep na wahala
D pressure down my waist and v.j no be here
My toddler will not allow me to rest..
Who do me this thing oooo? If I born this one finish I no do again unless............

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
my cappo, how are you doing. haunt heard from you. My team green mama
Jina24:

We thank God.

Countdown mood seriously activated cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Welcome to a new month, the month of Marching into greatness and all d good things of life.

15. treasuredm ________ EDD 7th May Blue

Present cappo. I only see the mention when I read through. Thank God for a smooth journey so far.. Baby's kicks are like kong fu. Will shop before the month runs out.
How about you? I trust you both are doing well? God's speed to all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

I welcomed my prince charming yesterday 6th of March via ELCs. I'm so happy.
Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Berty1:
Mamas please help me. Is it normal to feel severe cramps in the very lower part of the abdomen 6 weeks into pregnancy? The cramps came with these symptoms; urge to vomit but did not vomit, felt feverish and visited the look. All these happened under 5 minutes and I later felt relieved.

It's very normal the cramps is as a result of the uterus expanding don't forget you're pregnant and your baby need enough space.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Big congratulations to you mama. welcome to our prince charming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin
sunbestie:
Rant time!!!!!
To sit well na wahala
If I born this one finish I no do again unless............

It's well with you Cappo. May God continously be your strength. Stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaBiafra(f): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Congratulations Mama. Welcome our prince charming, may God guide and protect you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Palominopeaches:
Hello everyone,
Please I'm new to this thread. I have a question. Please help me in anyway you can.
I'm so confused. I got married last year. I found out I was pregnant I'm December. I missed my period and did a test and it said positive. But I miscarried again in December. I was having serious waist pain. After some days, I started bleeding. I got to the hospital and they told me I had lost it. I cried my eyes out.

My period later came by the ending of January but it didn't come in February. I went for a test and they said "weakly positive". I was worried again because I was beginning to get the waist pain. I went for scan yesterday and the doctor said he didn't see the anything. He did another test and it said negative. But I still get that sensation around my lower back and waist. Sometimes it goes down to my bum and thighs.

I'm super confused. Please can someone help me? What do you all think?

Sorry for the long post

I will say wait for 2 more weeks before doing another test, within the weeks you either get a clear positive if its pregnancy or the period will come if its not. The faint positive might as a result of left over hcg in the previous miscarriage. Keep calm, relax and work with your gynaecologist... It's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Berty1:
You are Cappo,whether you like it or not.
I have said my own oooo.

Me ke Gloryne already agreed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Congrats mama and welcome our Prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
LadyShadow:
team october according to due date calculator but i fit port to September, until then.. where's our cappo?

Welcome mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaBiafra(f): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Team April mamas! I salute u all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
tiwatopebam:
my cappo, how are you doing. haunt heard from you. My team green mama

I'm around sis, I just don't understand why time suddenly decided to walk like a snail undecided. We will definitely get there cheesy march is almost finish nah, abi is it in my head grin. How are you holding up sis?

My wonderful team April teamies please come share how you're feeling now while we wait for our month and probably our Portees cause I see some of us porting to march o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
AdaBiafra:
Team April mamas! I salute u all.

Where are my glasses and cane angry are you with us?.

Oya oya bring ya bum bum first then sama us with your Edd and lo's sex if you've checked.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
As we all know July is the month of perfection as it happens to be the 7th month of each year.. I pray we all have perfect reasons to be celebrated together with our LO's, families and well wishers..Amen....

Congrats to all our senior mamas who av birthed their LO's and our March mamas who are still warming up, I say it will all end with praise. Amen.
We still keep in mind and in prayers, our lovely moms to be, who had one complication or the other durning deir journey, we await y'all before the end of this year with your double, and triple testimony..

So my darling July mamas how is the journey going? Was admitted over the weekend, had malaria nd needed to be observed, I thank God all is going well nd LO as been giving different karate kicks lol. We r getting there, nd I believe the lord will see us through, we shall record no loss. Amen
We should be in week 23,22,21,20,19 by now, we should be able to get to know our LO SEX by now, pls update us all.. Enjoy your fruits, rest well, take as many pic durning this journey as possible like me#wink

We are pleased to welcome one of our own, @Olajumoke459, may this journey be smooth and easy for you and the rest of us all...Amen

Oya July mamas who are still in hiding, we await you to join us..

Please indicate with your Name, sex and EDD.
Name. Sex. Edd
1.Habbeyoluwa : Sex.... 10/7
2.Lemonadewifey: Sex...... 23/07
3.fyngal1: Sex...... 27/7
4.client: Sex..... 6/7
5.ultimatebunmi1... Sex..... 7/7 or 12/7
6.Olajumoke459: Sex....
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
Cappo, good evening. Finally checked baby's sex and we're team pink o. How are you doing?6

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
You need to see a Gyn/Ob
Palominopeaches:
Please can someone help me with the case below please

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Yaaay nice one darling, can't wait to check mine who knows we can be in laws after all lol.. Am doing good dear, baby giving all stunts here nd dere.. Will update baby sex now, keep rocking darling.

Lemonadewifey:

Cappo, good evening. Finally checked baby's sex and we're team pink o. How are you doing?6

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myde16: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good evening everyone. I've been a peeper for a while. Finally registering my presence.

Team August.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
As we all know July is the month of perfection as it happens to be the 7th month of each year.. I pray we all have perfect reasons to be celebrated together with our LO's, families and well wishers..Amen....

Congrats to all our senior mamas who av birthed their LO's and our March mamas who are still warming up, I say it will all end with praise. Amen.
We still keep in mind and in prayers, our lovely moms to be, who had one complication or the other durning deir journey, we await y'all before the end of this year with your double, and triple testimony..

So my darling July mamas how is the journey going? Was admitted over the weekend, had malaria nd needed to be observed, I thank God all is going well nd LO as been giving different karate kicks lol. We r getting there, nd I believe the lord will see us through, we shall record no loss. Amen
We should be in week 23,22,21,20 by now, we should be able to get to know our LO SEX by now, pls update us all.. Enjoy your fruits, rest well, take as many pic durning this journey as possible like me#wink

Oya July mamas who are still in hiding, we await you to join us..

Please indicate with your
MONIKER....................Sex................Edd...........
1.Habbeyoluwa:...........Sex..............10/7
2.Lemonadewifey:........Pink............23/07
3.fyngal1:......................Sex..............27/7
4.client:.........................Sex................6/7
5.ultimatebunmi1... .....Sex................7/7 or 12/7
6.Olajumoke459:..........Sex................7/7
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
tiwatopebam:
May mama ranting like this, God help us oo, April mamas, if I start I won't finish today but God is our strength. we are strong women. My 20 months old son will tell me back me. sometimes I do. My legs are really trying now.

Lol...I was wondering too o, if May mamas are ranting like this , April mamas nko? Infact, I can't wait, it's not easy ...we should be ready to take over the thread o...jina24, oya let the ginger start small small. Officially 34weeks today...6more to go! It will end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sabi Mama's , please where can I do 4d scan in Lagos...as omvial centre moved.....I'll appreciate recommendations and prices! Thank you .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jina24:

I'm around sis, I just don't understand why time suddenly decided to walk like a snail undecided. We will definitely get there cheesy march is almost finish nah, abi is it in my head grin. How are you holding up sis?

My wonderful team April teamies please come share how you're feeling now while we wait for our month and probably our Portees cause I see some of us porting to march o
Proper waddling has started, fatigue is setting in, anxiety too, in all we are preparing...God see us through

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
lawvlypearl:

Proper waddling has started, fatigue is setting in, anxiety too, in all we are preparing...God see us through

Amen o, can't count the number of times I check the calendar lol grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) (4956) (4957) (4958) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.