Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159098 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Glory be to God Almighty for the safe arrival of my Princess on the 26th of March. Bs soon

CC Rbae

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:49am On Mar 30, 2019
kasany:
Glory be to God Almighty for the safe arrival of my Princess on the 26th of March. Bs soon

CC Rbae

Congratulations dear. May she be all that you prayed for and more. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2019
kasany:

CC Rbae

Congratulations kasany .....see how march mama's are giving us BA back to back weldone smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2019
jazzyjazz:
coughs

December 24, 2019

Congratulations in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Pearl05:

Abeg if hubby want the milk let him ask for it simple. Which one be to pump and store before baby arrive? You are lactating well so no need to store it. Baby should take it fresh from source. wink

I dey pray sef make milk start coming out so that hubby will let me rest as the way he take dey rush boobs dey fear me.

@May teamies shebi after march we get to May? I don dey tire oo. My walking now is slow and steady no more catwalking with swags.

Congratulations to all march mama that had put to birth. swift and safe to others on the line.

Supernatural delivery to all. Amen
You don show back abi after d sucking of d breast grin grin
Teamie may is around d corner so don't be tired oooo we are flooding this tread soon with our BA

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2019
irene670:
Greetings mamas,
please doctor said my baby is big and has big head too(macrocephaly). anyone with an idea of what i can eat or take to reduce the fetus weight before delievry?(my pelvic is small).

please help a concerned mama, dont waka pass
may teamies
all cappos
all mamas
swift and safe delivery to all mamas here.
Reduce ur carbohydrates and sugar intake.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2019
tiwatopebam:
April mamas, dnt tell me none ported oo. carpoo are u sure we are still complete. went for final scan last week. glory be to God almighty who has kept us this far. April mamas, this forum must not be dormant in April. this one all of are hiding . cappo please come out so that all April mama would participate Jina24

I have loyal teamies grin, April is just few days away. I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy. My April teamies will flood the thread with back to back BA by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2019
lawvlypearl:

We are loyal to April cheesy...I can see we will pack some May mamas in our geepee tank. Cappo is waiting for April before we start to shake this place. Easy and safe delivery to all Mamas, May the Lord answer those in the waiting room and comfort those who experienced loss in any way (double for your troubles).
Monday is April 1 o...where's the dancing emoji?

I see same cheesy,

Amen to the prayers ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2019
pam09:
Loyal and wonderful April mamas. How are we all waddling. Our much anticipated month is just a few hours away. Am supper sure our complexion are a but darkened now as we approach our edds. The Lord is our strength. Just feel I should highlight a few items we may likely forget as we are about zipping our bags.
*Baby FORMULA for the first few day in case ur breast doesn't respond immdiately
*slippers, toothbrush, toothpaste
*Beverages ie tea and milk
*Glucose
*Flask and hot water
Along with ur hospital bag.
Wishing us all supernatural delivery. It shall end in praise.

Thank you for sharing ma'am.

God will see us through.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2019
kasany:

CC Rba.e

Congratulations ma'am, God bless your Lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Jina24:

I have loyal teamies grin, April is just few days away. I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy. My April teamies will flood the thread with back to back BA by God's grace.

See u, goan read the tale of 31st January

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2019
rabluk:

See u, goan read the tale of 31st January

grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labasulla(f): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
blessedmum11:

Hello teamie, so far so good no morning sickness. However i always feel so bloated and nauseous. Mornings are difficult cos i feel like am heavily sedated so getting up from the bed to start my day is such a big deal. Boobs are so heavy and sore.

Hello Teamie,
I am also Team November, but I’ve been having stick whitish discharges and I was told it’s normal is anyone experiencing this as well?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
labasulla:

Hello Teamie,
I am also Team November, but I’ve been having stick whitish discharges and I was told it’s normal is anyone experiencing this as well?
It's normal,experiencing same

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
congrats to all the mamas that have put to bed... and all the belle full mamas May God make it easy...my August teamies how are we... Motic2
hotmomma.. amorprincesa ayportable misi16 I can't remember d other names ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jina24:

I see same cheesy,

Amen to the prayers ma'am.

U see wetin? shocked shocked
No just think a m
My teamies are loyal with May..... Is dat why all ur teamies are closing their bum bum and refuses to port to march don't worry una go port enter may las las grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Damibaby I'm doing fine oo how is it going with you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
motic2:
Damibaby I'm doing fine oo how is it going with you?
I'm fine o...just that it seems my appetite has reduced alot..and I weighed 86 at my last anc against the 90 I was 4weeks ago... I started wondering if the scale has issues... abeg did the measure ur bump with tape
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Giddyperson:

Correct mama. You really waited until after elections. Hunniesuzzie's cappo. Adorablewifey come and see our juniors cheesy. December '19 already has a team, how time flies.

Time truly flies. Can you imagine just yesterday, now we are seniors.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
damibaby:
.my August teamies how are we...

My dear, I dey oh. Bump showing now grin energy on another level, all in all we are grateful to God. How are you doing? Started shopping? Seen your baby's sex?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
sunbestie:

U see wetin? shocked shocked
No just think a m
My teamies are loyal with May..... Is dat why all ur teamies are closing their bum bum and refuses to port to march don't worry una go port enter may las las grin

Yes o, we haff close bumbum till 1st cheesy but we are ready to receive your teamies grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
pam09:

*Flask and hot water.

Just curious, why should this be included in the hospital bag?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
damibaby:

I'm fine o...just that it seems my appetite has reduced alot..and I weighed 86 at my last anc against the 90 I was 4weeks ago... I started wondering if the scale has issues... abeg did the measure ur bump with tape

No they didn't measure my bump with tape also I weighed 69.3 before but last time I went to the clinic I weighed 69kg also my appetite is normal now unlike before thou I thought of reducing my consumption of food since baby gestational age was above my LMP immediately I suspected maybe baby is adding much weight to I have cautioned how I eat anyhow to avoid tear or cs ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Please sabi mama should come and interfere ooo I personally do not see need for buying flask because I plan to do exclusive breastfeeding
Is there any need why flask is important?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
sunbestie:
Reduce ur carbohydrates and sugar intake.
ok ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pearl05:

For the baby's weight, I don't know how Lipton helps but I heard that it slims babies
thanks ma. i will try lipton
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
hotmomma:

My dear, I dey oh. Bump showing now grin energy on another level, all in all we are grateful to God. How are you doing? Started shopping? Seen your baby's sex?
I'm fine o... my bump de o... it was measured with tape last anc... only shows in fitted clothes na with face neck and boobs u go know say I get belle... iv still not started shopping fa.. hubby isn't saying anything... and my doc did scan and didn't say anything abt checking sex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
motic2:

No they didn't measure my bump with tape also I weighed 69.3 before but last time I went to the clinic I weighed 69kg also my appetite is normal now unlike before thou I thought of reducing my consumption of food since baby gestational age was above my LMP immediately I suspected maybe baby is adding much weight to I have cautioned how I eat anyhow to avoid tear or cs ooo
me too last scan we wer measuring ahead but now we are on track... I was given anti malaria and calcium...de measured me with tape and checked baby's heart beat with one thing like that grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
motic2:
Please sabi mama should come and interfere ooo I personally do not see need for buying flask because I plan to do exclusive breastfeeding
Is there any need why flask is important?
u might need it for urself and baby will still use it later when he or she starts eating other food
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
damibaby:
u might need it for urself and baby will still use it later when he or she starts eating other food

Ummmmmm....ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondc(f): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good evening mamas. Hope the ministry is moving? God will see all of us through. Abeg sabi mamas i gave birth on the 20th of march. When am i expected to stop seeing blood flow?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
diamondc:
Good evening mamas. Hope the ministry is moving? God will see all of us through. Abeg sabi mamas i gave birth on the 20th of march. When am i expected to stop seeing blood flow?

Just as the preggi journey differs to every woman so is the aftermath too. It will stop when it's time depending on your body system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.