Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180678 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) (4981) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2019
my dear, we are waiting for 39 weeks. that's my target. No porting again. we still four days sha
lawvlypearl:

We are loyal to April cheesy...I can see we will pack some May mamas in our geepee tank. Cappo is waiting for April before we start to shake this place. Easy and safe delivery to all Mamas, May the Lord answer those in the waiting room and comfort those who experienced loss in any way (double for your troubles).
Monday is April 1 o...where's the dancing emoji?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameemee: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Jeniluv:
Eeyaaaaa,pele teamie....no morning sickness whatsoever for me here,the only thing I noticed is that I get very hungry at short intervals ooo
. Una dey enjoy ooooo, dis ma second pregnancy and na one day on one day off he dey do me. But the morning sickness won't stop me from dancing Zanku dis Saturday by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2019
faithlucky:
kolewerk ooo May mamas refuse to port, we are loyal lolz. Amen to the prayers

Hehehe grin grin No fear...na just like 2-3 of you nah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2funkyy(f): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2019
Thanks i appreciate all the response.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Ameemee:
. Una dey enjoy ooooo, dis ma second pregnancy and na one day on one day off he dey do me. But the morning sickness won't stop me from dancing Zanku dis Saturday by God grace.
Hehehehehe,abeg dance am wella ooo,we dey your back gallantly,MS cannor hold u down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2019
pis123:

Hi teamie, mine is just food selection cheesy
Another teamie sighted,welcome on board ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2019
missyblissy:
My Gallant June Teamies how una dey oooo. Tiredness ia setting in oooo. The kicks now na fire!!!! Just turn my stomach to football field!!! Nne continue ooo it shows you are strong!!!!

I hope you have started shopping small small. My main shopping will be next month!

My teamies on bedrest hope you are ok now!!! Please say hi so we know you dey kampe!!!!

We are Fyn Oooo gradually approaching the promise land. Small shopping has been done so far but hopefully by next month we would complete it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Loyal and wonderful April mamas. How are we all waddling. Our much anticipated month is just a few hours away. Am supper sure our complexion are a but darkened now as we approach our edds. The Lord is our strength. Just feel I should highlight a few items we may likely forget as we are about zipping our bags.
*Baby FORMULA for the first few day in case ur breast doesn't respond immdiately
*slippers, toothbrush, toothpaste
*Beverages ie tea and milk
*Glucose
*Flask and hot water
Along with ur hospital bag.
Wishing us all supernatural delivery. It shall end in praise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Geesucc:
Hello all , sorry for the long break.. it was really a tough one but thank God it ended in praise.. i welcomed my cute princess on the 11th of March weighing 3.1kg God be praised.. Thanks to all dt checked on me.. cc: missyblissy rabluk motic2

Halleluyah its good to hear back from you grin ;Di'm sure you are doing fine and coping gradually with vigilante duties

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
pam09:
Loyal and wonderful April mamas. How are we all waddling. Our much anticipated month is just a few hours away. Am supper sure our complexion are a but darkened now as we approach our edds. The Lord is our strength. Just feel I should highlight a few items we may likely forget as we are about zipping our bags.
*Baby FORMULA for the first few day in case ur breast doesn't respond immdiately
*Glucose
*Flask and hot water
God bless you teamie...all these are essential...for my first, I didn't lactate on time and baby suffered, I was not allowed to give formula but I know better now. .
And the beverages...hunger almost killed me. I am more and better prepared now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seaair: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=pam09 post=77060650]Loyal and wonderful April mamas. How are we all waddling. Our much anticipated month is just a few hours away. Am supper sure our complexion are a but darkened now as we approach our edds. The Lord is our strength. Just feel I should highlight a few items we may likely forget as we are about zipping our bags.
*Glucose
*Flask and hot water
Amen!,Thank you teamie
Hope we are all doing fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nenyec2: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jeniluv:
Eeyaaaaa,pele teamie....no morning sickness whatsoever for me here,the only thing I noticed is that I get very hungry at short intervals ooo

Wow!! Blessed you!! I hope you know you are our cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
pis123:

Hi teamie, mine is just food selection cheesy

I envy you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ameemee:

Correct, nothing can stop you jare !! Nice to meet ya teamie. Please when do u advise the first hospital visit should be??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Thanks dear. The beverage part is usually not taken into consideration especially ftms. Hmm I remember my first time , immediately baby came out exhaustion and hunger set in, can't forget the thickness of the tea I took that day.We exhaust all our energy pushing baby out so It's importance cannot be over emphasised. It's also advicabe to include malt drinks also.
General hospitals usually don't allow mothers start formulary immediately but the fail to understand that our body system are not the same, it could take some person up to 2 weeks if not more to produce enough milk to sustain baby especially those undergoing CS. In such circumstance one hasdevice means o so that one can have time to recover proper.
[+quote author=lawvlypearl post=77061621]
God bless you teamie...all these are essential...for my first, I didn't lactate on time and baby suffered, I was not allowed to give formula but I know better now. .
And the beverages...hunger almost killed me. I am more and better prepared now. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Please someone should open floor, flask is no for me. for my first a nurse broke my new expensive flask so I decided not to buy again. hunger worried my stomach and the food they served in the hospital was just too small. No wonder I didn't lactate on time. and I couldn't eat when I was in labour. thanks teamie
pam09:
*Glucose
*Flask and hot water

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Me am using small stainless flask. Contemplating going for membrane sweep if nothing happens before Wednesday. I am tired already
tiwatopebam:
Please someone should open floor, flask is no for me. for my first a nurse broke my new expensive flask so I decided not to buy again. hunger worried my stomach and the food they served in the hospital was just too small. No wonder I didn't lactate on time. and I couldn't eat when I was in labour. thanks teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Am using stainless flask. Considering going for membrane sweep next week 1if nothing happens befor wednesda. cuote author=tiwatopebam post=77064279]Please someone should open floor, flask is no for me. for my first a nurse broke my new expensive flask so I decided not to buy again. hunger worried my stomach and the food they served in the hospital was just too small. No wonder I didn't lactate on time. and I couldn't eat when I was in labour. thanks teamie [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
Geesucc:
Hello all , sorry for the long break.. it was really a tough one but thank God it ended in praise.. i welcomed my cute princess on the 11th of March weighing 3.1kg God be praised.. Thanks to all dt checked on me.. cc: missyblissy rabluk motic2
Congratulations teamie
Good to know you're fine. We were worried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiptoe1: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
hotmomma:

Used pregnacare plus, that one elevated d morning sickness, changed to pregnamulti but the iron is like 15 mg and folic is 400mg, so gynae said I needed more than that since pcv is quite low.
If you don't have any complains, I believe you are go to go, consult ur gynae

Hi good day. I was told ferrous is also used to purify the blood, Is this true?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
tiptoe1:

Hi good day. I was told ferrous is also used to purify the blood, Is this true?

I am not aware of its blood purification property if there is. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Waddling mamas how una dey,? May God see you through the rest of the journey. Has anyone heard from mama Rbae, hope she is doing well and recovering well? Mama Rbae let us know you are fine ooo. Vigilante is real here ooooo. May God allow us to eat the fruit of our labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiptoe1: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
hotmomma:

Alright. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiptoe1: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
hotmomma:

Alright. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
pam09:
Thanks dear. The beverage part is usually not taken into consideration especially ftms. Hmm I remember my first time , immediately baby came out exhaustion and hunger set in, can't forget the thickness of the tea I took that day.We exhaust all our energy pushing baby out so It's importance cannot be over emphasised. It's also advicabe to include malt drinks also.
General hospitals usually don't allow mothers start formulary immediately but the fail to understand that our body system are not the same, it could take some person up to 2 weeks if not more to produce enough milk to sustain baby especially those undergoing CS. In such circumstance one hasdevice means o so that one can have time to recover proper.
[+quote author=lawvlypearl post=77061621]
And the beverages...hunger almost killed me. I am more and better prepared now.
Lol...na to really device means o...I'm wiser, I'll carry all the carriables o, even madam talltosyne yoghurt.. once bitten, twice shy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
pam09:
Me am using small stainless flask. Contemplating going for membrane sweep if nothing happens before Wednesday. I am tired already
Aww God will make it easy ..I've been super tired too but make baby bake well jare, counting down one day at a time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
oamronnie:
Hmmm. MS dealt with me so much that I landed in the hospital last week o. I was placed on IV for days and given Promethazine injection stat to follow on with Navidoxine tab for 2 weeks. It's been bearable since then. Still nauseous but at least I can manage to keep the food down. Then the constipation and bloating ehn, let's just thank God.

Heyah! Sorry teamie hope you are getting better? We'll say bye to ms in few weeks. It will end in praise to us all...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Pls tish me ooh, so I go fit use am for next circle. Me and d man go find d "nkan osu" togeda grin grin

Emmm. Hmmmm. Come, shey you fit fight takwando in my lowest voice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondc(f): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lehwah:
Waddling mamas how una dey,? May God see you through the rest of the journey.
Has anyone heard from mama Rbae, hope she is doing well and recovering well?
Mama Rbae let us know you are fine ooo.
Vigilante is real here ooooo.
May God allow us to eat the fruit of our labour.

Vigilante is real my dear. Always very weak in the morning. But all i feel is love looking at my prince charming.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
lawvlypearl:

Lol...na to really device means o...I'm wiser, I'll carry all the carriables o, even madam talltosyne yoghurt.. once bitten, twice shy.

Yes ooooo. We are here for you.

Fabulous fresh yoghurt............100% Tasty

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Congratulations to all the mama's that have birthed their LO's, may the joy you feel now never be cut short and they all shall continue to be our source of happiness, joy and blessings.
Cappo habbeyoluwa, so I finally have a son in law chai let's start preparing list for you people. Congratulations dear.
Sabi mama's, biko help o. Breast milk everywhere o whenever I sleep and wake up. Whenever I just touch it, it's like I just turned the tap on. How can I prevent the over leakage before baby comes?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) (4981) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.