Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143637 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) (5022) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by egbaguy2: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Jeniluv:
Ejoor sir,no herbs!the days of ignorance are over,stick to the hospital's routine drugs....
In the other news,your wife is team November ooo,tell her to come and occupy her space sharperly,we are waiting for her....regards!
EDD is November 10... unfortunately,wifey isn't a nairalander. I will so encourage her to register here asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2019
egbaguy2:
Hello all.....like I said weeks ago,I am an expectant dad,first timer too.... We re 12 weeks today and going for ante natal registration . My question now is as a Yoruba guy,how safe is combining herbs together with Orthodox medicine for pregnancy?

Sir abeg stick to one. In this modern day why give her those bitter herbs? Abeg let her use orthodox medicine while you go for the herbs after all you are a soon to be dad so you need those stuffs too.

Get wify to join us please as she is in best position to relate well with us as the carrier than you.
~~~~No Offense ~~~

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondc(f): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Sabi mamas i greet all of you. I gave birth on the 20th of march and blood flow lasted for 2weeks plus. I woke up this morning seeing blood. Could it be my period? Isnt it too early? Safe delivery to waddling mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babe17: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2019
Knock! Knock!
I want to officially register with team October.. EDD is 20th October. I had catarrh throughout my first trimester, no food aversion or vomiting. second trimester has been smooth so far. I look forward to carrying my lo soon. grin grin

Baby dust to all TTC moms. Supernatural delivery to us all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2019
spiceeamiee:
My April teamies and capo Jina24, congrats to those that have offloaded. Vigilante wan kill me..And to think I'm resuming work in two weeks time. Mama @eskbabe how far? May God make it easy for you.

Well done teamie, good to hear from you. Vigilante is sure no easy, your resumption is quite early o is that how short your mat leave is?

Kisses to our Princess kiss and please come share your Bs with us when you can

sunbestie:
Jina24 u don born ? Or are u licking ice cream grin grin

I never born o, baby just balance inside not even a single sign of coming out. Went for a personal scan on Tuesday, didn't like the result I got. When I even told them the week I was they were just smiling and saying I can't be with the size of my bump. Baby is equally measuring small has always but is very fine.

Have an appointment on Monday, will know what next, though still praying for labour before then sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
egbaguy2:

EDD is November 10... unfortunately,wifey isn't a nairalander. I will so encourage her to register here asap
Issokay....we will be waiting for her....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by theworldbest(f): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jina24 pls don't go by the last trimester scan o...I was a victim of that nonsense.at 38weeks n 2days I decided to confirm baby's sex n be sure everything is fine before I fall into labor,only for the scan to see my edd as may 19'... measuring the pregnancy as 32weeks n baby's weight 3.5kg

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
theworldbest:
Jin.a24 pls don't go by the last trimester scan o...I was a victim of that nonsense.at 38weeks n 2days I decided to confirm baby's sex n be sure everything is fine before I fall into labor,only for the scan to see my edd as may 19'... measuring the pregnancy as 32weeks n baby's weight 3.5kg

This is encouraging, thanks teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hmmmm... This scan better edith my EDD well ooo. Went to the clinic to confirm sex ooo baby just dey show us bum bum and in horizontal position at 34weeks edd May 30 imagine ooo.

Me am loyal to my June teamies i no dey port oooo.
Na pink general hospital see so i will hold it as that and shop tomorrow.

Abeg June Teamies please start packing your bags ooo. Let us be ready for our los abeg. Them fit get their own plan ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
I took my antimalaria but ended up throwing up... now I have to buy another one...cos iv been feeling somehow lately... and also took my second tt d body pain I had no be here... my August teamies and sabi mamas na so antimalaria de do.... Motic2 amorprincessa misi16
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
theworldbest:
Jina24 pls don't go by the last trimester scan o...I was a victim of that nonsense.at 38weeks n 2days I decided to confirm baby's sex n be sure everything is fine before I fall into labor,only for the scan to see my edd as may 19'... measuring the pregnancy as 32weeks n baby's weight 3.5kg
hmmm nawa it means scans are not to be relied on in 3rd trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by healthpriority: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Are you SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT, SEVERELY OVERWEIGHT or you just want to keep FIT? Have you tried different methods and nothing seems to be working, what are you waiting for? We have have expertise in counselling, nutrition and physiotherapy. We guarantee you result in 3days.No shortcut....chat us up on our whatsapplink.... Or call us on 09074530365 ....we are closer to you then you think.... We are here to help you on a healthy lifestyle journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
zaynie:

Nimi babey kiss
Bàìbàì lamamarii ni ọdọọdún ó.

Picks race tongue

Just thank God that tiredness won't make me run after you if not na Akorded for bail you out today.

Odoodun ko osoosu ni. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
I’d do that soon ma smiley

sunbestie:

Congrats sis
Abeg try and discuss that issue @ d bolded ... It is very important so mamas here will learn too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
damibaby:
I took my antimalaria but ended up throwing up... now I have to buy another one...cos iv been feeling somehow lately... and also took my second tt d body pain I had no be here... my August teamies and sabi mamas na so antimalaria de do.... Motic2 amorprincessa misi16

I ate very well before taking mine to avoid any form of reaction, Also in the evening so as to sleep over it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Babe17:
Knock! Knock!
I want to officially register with team October.. EDD is 20th October. I had catarrh throughout my first trimester, no food aversion or vomiting. second trimester has been smooth so far. I look forward to carrying my lo soon. grin grin

Baby dust to all TTC moms. Supernatural delivery to us all.
Welcome Teamie, your registration is fully accepted grin You are lucky with the no food aversion or vomiting. Supernatural delivery it is to us all by God's grace. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hello house am sorry am here to rant hopefully I get relieved after the ranting bcus am so angry and sad at the same time right now angry
Today will be the first worst day experience I’ve ever had in general hospital,am so sure will get more bad days there with the look of things.hibby said I shld register wit general and private hospital I’ve been using private hospital from the onset so I decide to start the general hospital process my God.its tiring cryfrom blood donation booking tfu day.on donation day,full day..due to the fact that am having some malaria symptoms decide to go today in other time see a doctor so as to prescribe appropriate drug for me(no be say I no knw wetin I for use oo$) my sisters I got to the hospital 9am cry crythen this walking about starts from emergency to anc to records back to anc yhey kept on tossing me around the insults on me when ever I ask question kiss my headache tripled my malaria increases...,mothers I left the hospital 6:30pm without seeing any doctor to attend me...Doctors around work with aggression.cleaners got awards in insulting patients.oh my day was ruined.now I’ve taken my obrone 6 shower and kiss my bed and sleep..
End of rant

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 2:27am On Apr 27, 2019
Hi everyone, i want to register with team November, hope i am not too early grin i was thinking i am team Dec but scan promoted me to November. Any other team member here?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 4:27am On Apr 27, 2019
sheweezy:
Hi everyone, i want to register with team November, hope i am not too early grin i was thinking i am team Dec but scan promoted me to November. Any other team member here?

Welcome, there are so many team members. They will welcome you too when tgey read your message. Wishing happy and healthy nine months

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 5:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Surulady:
Hello house am sorry am here to rant hopefully I get relieved after the ranting bcus am so angry and sad at the same time right now angry
Today will be the first worst day experience I’ve ever had in general hospital,am so sure will get more bad days there with the look of things.hibby said I shld register wit general and private hospital I’ve been using private hospital from the onset so I decide to start the general hospital process my God.its tiring cryfrom blood donation booking tfu day.on donation day,full day..due to the fact that am having some malaria symptoms decide to go today in other time see a doctor so as to prescribe appropriate drug for me(no be say I no knw wetin I for use oo$) my sisters I got to the hospital 9am cry crythen this walking about starts from emergency to anc to records back to anc yhey kept on tossing me around the insults on me when ever I ask question kiss my headache tripled my malaria increases...,mothers I left the hospital 6:30pm without seeing any doctor to attend me...Doctors around work with aggression.cleaners got awards in insulting patients.oh my day was ruined.now I’ve taken my obrone 6 shower and kiss my bed and sleep..
End of rant

Sorry about that surulady which hospital is that?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 5:15am On Apr 27, 2019
sheweezy:
Early ke?we wey don register even before we miss our periods##lolz..you are welcome darling,please feel free and mingle,you are special to us

Talking about this Scan promotion,when was your LMP?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 5:16am On Apr 27, 2019
missyblissy:

Welcome, there are so many team members. They will welcome you too when tgey read your message. Wishing happy and healthy nine months
Fine preggy woman,na our work ooo,going round looking for team members##hahahaha....thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Good morning people. I’m 12 weeks gone. My Edd is early november. Incase I keep the pregnancy, please can people recommend a very good hospital for antenatal/delivery in Lagos. Both on the island and mainland preferably ikorodu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Surulady:
End of rant
sorry dear.... nawa 4 govt hospitals

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2019
Ruthiegal:
Good morning people. I’m 12 weeks gone. My Edd is early november. Incase I keep the pregnancy, please can people recommend a very good hospital for antenatal/delivery in Lagos. Both on the island and mainland preferably ikorodu.
Hello darling,good ro have you here...welcome to our team,you are very special to us....
Please,keep the pregnancy,we may not understand what you are going through,but in all,don't tamper with that precious gift..God will certainly make ways for you...It is well...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2019
damibaby:
Doc told me to take the antimalaria at night. That's what I did had no issues with it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2019
damibaby:
Doc told me to take the antimalaria at night. That's what I did, had no issues.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Surulady:
End of rant
Sorry darling...which general hospital is that? Most general hospital staffs have degree in insulting like it's not fellow human beings they are talking to. Just get enough rest and get proper treatment for the malaria. E hugs to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2019
Ruthiegal:
Please hun keep the.baby.
Check St Raphael hospital ijede road, ikorodu.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Team June ooooooooo.

How una dey?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaimasomkene: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2019
damibaby:
I threw up when I had mine too. Never having it again. When I took my first TT the pain I had lasted over a week. I had to apply ice block to numb the pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2019
kaimasomkene:

I threw up when I had mine too. Never having it again. When I took my first TT the pain I had lasted over a week. I had to apply ice block to numb the pain
I threw up plus d drugs so I have to take mine again... the first TT I took wasn't painful but dis second one men...im still feeling d pain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) (5022) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ffafolayan and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.