Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181021 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2019
nggie:
Hello Mamas !! Happy bumping n congratulations to Mamas that have birthed their babies. May God continue to keep them safe for us.

Officially registering for team October ��. Edd 21st gender unknown. Pls October cappo add me up. Thanks.
Mgeey I sight u.

Mama the mama. My 2015 mama. I'm here o team October too and same edd as yours. This must be your third missionary journey...welcome on board dear. I lost touch with most of team June, 2015 mamas because of TTC but God answered me in due time. Welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bobby723: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Nice. I would like to subscribe to this. I also found a post-https://www.golifeinstyle.com/best-calcium-supplements-in-india/ that shares the importance of having calcium supplements after menopause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2019
nggie:
Hello Mamas !! Happy bumping n congratulations to Mamas that have birthed their babies. May God continue to keep them safe for us.

Officially registering for team October ��. Edd 21st gender unknown. Pls October cappo add me up. Thanks.
Mgeey I sight u.

We are pleased to have you mama. Your EDD has been noted and will be added to the roll call. I wish you a stress free preggy journey.

October 2019 Squad is growing grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2019
MGeey:

Mama the mama. My 2015 mama. I'm here o team October too and same edd as yours. This must be your third missionary journey...welcome on board dear. I lost touch with most of team June, 2015 mamas because of TTC but God answered me in due time. Welcome on board.
yes o mama. We thank God. Na u make me comot from my peeping mood. God will surely see us through, in Jesus Christ name Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2019
Gloryne:

We are pleased to have you mama. Your EDD has been noted and will be added to the roll call. I wish you a stress free preggy journey.

October 2019 Squad is growing grin
Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
My 2 cents? Breathe

Baby will come when baby is ready, not 1 second before. With my son, I was exactly like you, I even got to a point when I was crying daily, whosai? The bobo just sat like a superhero. Braxton Hicks, zero. membrane sweep, no effect. He came at 41 weeks.

Enjoy the last week of your pregnancy, the last few days of being you and your hubs. Stop taking calls, just send your parents a message telling them you are fine, baby is fine, you will call when something happens. The calls sef increase your anxiety. Like Pearl05 said, when your baby comes your entire life changes

All the best

which team are you? hope you have registered sha?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2019
motic2:

Welcome teamie you've been added already
So sorry about the toothache please try and manage it since the doctor said there is nothing that can be done its possible due to progesterone your body is releasing mine is wrist the pain on my left wrist is not funny its been like that for months and doctor told me its till baby comes before the pain can stop

we are almost there just few weeks ahead and it will end in praise grin grin
You have to start massaging the wrist now. It gets worse when baby comes.

Wishing you swift delivery.

PS: I need someone to give my daughter a birthday mate o, August 31st and my son too September 27.

Little token awaits these special babies.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Comman register for me nah

Huhuhuhu

I'm selecting cappo, any cappo that bribes me I will join their team

comtem2011:
which team are you? hope you have registered sha?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Hello Mama @kaffy4bill I appreciate every answer to medical questions you have addressed here, God bless you. I like your approach to every matter

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Comman register for me nah

Huhuhuhu

I'm selecting cappo, any cappo that bribes me I will join their team

Mmmmmmmh
H&H bumping
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
FloraEC:

Mmmmmmmh
H&H bumping
cheesy cheesy grin
Chai, I saw your name as the last poster on this thread and quickly rushed in to come and see if you've announced. Instead it seems to be a different person announcing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prestige2013: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Congratulations to you both..

Let her start taking her prenatal vitamins especially folic acid and register as soon as possible for clinic so she could be duly monitored..

Happy bumping

THANKS...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Foxie:
I didn't feel any symptoms ma. I was surprised, coz I haven't come across such blood pressure reading before. It was done with an automated sphygmomanometer.

The possibility of an error with automated is higher.. a slight movement will give a wrong result and a wrong cuff too won’t give the right result..

Any patient with that blood pressure is definitely in shock..

Thank God for health and good life..

One love sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
Gloriousheart:

I hope they didn't just do the reading once and conclude with that. An abnormal reading should be repeated once or twice immediately to be sure before concluding.

A few months ago, one nurse in a renowned hospital took my reading once and it read high. She wasn't the one that normally took my bp reading. She just told me things to do to reduce it and that I should stop thinking. Which thinking is that? Lol. I had never had high blood pressure though dh had. While still in the hospital premises, I called Hubby who became seriously concerned and told me to go back and let them repeat the test. That how can they conclude with one reading and put my enemy in fear. He was the one afraid sha. My brethren, when I went back...same nurse repeated the bp check and it gave me a normal result. It was automated machine.

Exactly the point..

Due diligence needs to be followed for automated sphygmomanometer..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Foxie:
I'm not really bothered, coz I feel very strong and okay. But Dh and my mom have been worried since I told them. I'd go check it today again. And possibly check it in another medical facility.

That’s a good idea and ensure you don’t even move a finger till the reading is over if it’s automated..

I will prefer a recheck with manual though but I am sure your bp can’t be that low without a symptom at least ..

Grandma and dh should relax their mind grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nyxx123:
Hello Mama @kaffy4bill I appreciate every answer to medical questions you have addressed here, God bless you. I like your approach to every matter

Thank you so much too..

Glad I could help..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
good afternoon mamas... pls dos that have had cs... what type of clothes was allowed cos of incision site... was it wrapper and blouse gown or pyjamas...and how soon wer u able to breastfeed
missyblissy chloe00 nurse kaffy4bill..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Where’s my Cappo Habbeyoluwa?

This one we have not seen your brake light today, abi e don dey happen ni..

Safe delivery to us all..

One love

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bookholla(f): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Drkul:
Good afternoon all. August mommas pls add me up. EDD 3/5 August
Pls mama's what do I use for toothache. It's really giving me sleepless night and the pain is severe. I have bn to hospital but doctors said nothing can be done till after delivery. I use salt solution to gaggle but nothing yet. Pls amythinh I can use to lessen the pain?

You can gaggle coconut oil.just keep it in ur mouth for some minutes.it works for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Gloryne:

Welcome Teamie.. your EDD has been noted and it will be included in the roll call. How has the preggy journey been?
Thanks for the add Ma, it hasnt been easy but Our God is in control. We all shall deliver like the Hebrew Women... Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Giddyperson:

Chai, I saw your name as the last poster on this thread and quickly rushed in to come and see if you've announced. Instead it seems to be a different person announcing.
#doublerollseyes
shebi with this boy that's gummy body me that I'll come and catch belle ni
I'm congratulating aunty Hunniesuzie oo
Oge nke m erubeghị

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
comtem2011:
You have to start massaging the wrist now. It gets worse when baby comes.

Wishing you swift delivery.

PS: I need someone to give my daughter a birthday mate o, August 31st and my son too September 27.

Little token awaits these special babies.
Wow have seen my birthday mate... I and your Son share same September 27th. Please my regards to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
damibaby:
good afternoon mamas... pls dos that have had cs... what type of clothes was allowed cos of incision site... was it wrapper and blouse gown or pyjamas...and how soon wer u able to breastfeed

I wore gown and used disposal panties and the pant line was below my incision. Don't wear tight clothes for now. Allow the cut to heal. You should be able to breastfeed after the first day. I tried breastfeeding a day after delivery, its not easy with the cut and pains etc but you will be able to manage. Since i heard that women with cs delivery it takes times for their milk to flow, i bought aptamil as part of hospital items went there with flask and feeding bottle. Make my baby no starve. Since all bodies are not the same, your breast milk may flow faster than mine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
damibaby:

I am a gown person but ensure any cloth you wear is not tight and it’s comfortable..

Ensure nothing stays on the incision line..

My pant line is below the incision line, I used disposable..

Some wear the boxer -like pant and draw it above the line but make sure it doesn’t stay on the line..

Started putting baby to breast that day but I did combo feeding for about 2days..

Hope this helps..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
missyblissy:

I wore gown and used disposal panties and the pant line was below my incision. Don't wear tight clothes for now. Allow the cut to heal. You should be able to breastfeed after the first day. I tried breastfeeding a day after delivery, its not easy with the cut and pains etc but you will be able to manage. Since i heard that women with cs delivery it takes times for their milk to flow, i bought aptamil as part of hospital items went there with flask and feeding bottle. Make my baby no starve. Since all bodies are not the same, your breast milk may flow faster than mine.
thanks mama...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
kaffy4bill:

I am a gown person but ensure any cloth you wear is not tight and it’s comfortable..

Ensure nothing stays on the incision line..

My pant line is below the incision line, I used disposable..

Some wear the boxer -like pant and draw it above the line but make sure it doesn’t stay on the line..

Started putting baby to breast that day but I did combo feeding for about 2days..

Hope this helps..
thanks ma... will get a gown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
damibaby:

Damibaby is everything ok why are you talking about cs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
damibaby:

I think a free gown is more ideal to avoid any form of discomfort, thou my hospital gives maternity gown as part of the hospital pack so either VD or CS we all wear same thing according to sizes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Muhuhuhuhu

@giddyperson common sharraway dia

FloraEC:

Mmmmmmmh
H&H bumping
cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Jina24:

Congratulations mama
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Muhuhuhuhu

@giddyp.erson common sharraway dia

Are congratulations in order or is she pulling your legs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.