Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180638 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Redberyl:
Teamie, we dey do am. My own MS is now evening sickness, spitting is still ongoing. I can't wait for this phase to pass.
The phase will soon pass. Let me thank God I'm lucky I don't have ms. Only little fatigue and sleeping. I experienced spitting for only a week @8wks but I overcome it with garden egg. I never vomit once. So I count myself lucky.
Though it has not been easy as I don't have ms because I patronize clinic to check if everything is OK every week. Within 11 weeks I've done 5 scans grin
Thank God we are moving forward. We will get there

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sashafm how are you doing? Hope the cramping has stopped. Are you still on bed rest? The lord will make the journey easy for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
I hope that's all this is o. Thanks sis.

Jina24:

It could be you're not collecting the sample properly. They usually advice you collect the middle urine , meaning after washing up properly, urinate a little collect the middle urine just before you finish.

Had the same issue too till I learnt how to properly collect the urine.

Drinking lots of water also helps.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
I think WHO actually recommends breadtfeeding till 2 years. I really wanted to breastfeed my son till he turned 2 but Mil and hubby did not let me rest so I weaned him at 18 months. In retrospect, I think it was too late as he was already smart and way too attached. He's 2 years, 2 months now but he still fondles my boobs at will (even when we are out) and sucks his lips. Sometimes, he even tries to put his suck the breast sef grin grin grin

Nyxx123:
Pls how true is this theory or fact, I don't even know, the nurses during ANC advised us on the need to breastfeed your LO till they are 2 yrs old.. lemme explain better to avoid misinterpretation, they said once the baby gets to 6 months, you start introducing other food to them but we should not wean them till they are 2 years except the babies on their own decides to stop breast milk.

Me I find it somehow breastfeeding a baby that is 1 year old, talk more of 2 years. My mindset has always been once they get to 7 months or at most 8 months, they are off breast milk completely. I feel babies they breast feed till 2 years always gets tooooo attached and gummy body with their mothers.

Pls Sabi mamas I need your opinions

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Waddling mamas, how body? May God make it easy for us all.
My Nov cappo and teamies, how's the bumping?

Please oo sabi mamas, why do I keep having side ribs pain biko? Mostly on the right side, it's even worse while sitting down cry. Anybody with this issue? Now I can't even sleep well on both sides. Hubby does the massaging everyday but it still comes and we are just 21weeks gone oo.

@kaffy4bill and other mamas, any remedy?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sophiemama:
I greet all mamas here. Its a great joy for me to join you people here.
I said I will just be peeping but I changed my mind.After a very long time God blessed me. I'm even shy to say I'm pregnant, but I know you mamas will show me love here just as I was shown in TTC group.
Congrats mama. Happy and stressfree bumping to you kiss May our joys be permanent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Congratulations Sophiemama and welcome to all newbies. Happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sashafm:
All the sabi mamas please can someone recommend the best hospitals in lagos for childbirth and antenatal in Lagos. Hospital should be on lagos mainland please. I want an hospital with all the facilities, I am not a fan of going from one place to another doing tests and scans.Thank you in anticipation.

Luth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sophiemama:
I said I will just be peeping but I changed my mind.After a very long time God blessed me. I'm even shy to say I'm pregnant, but I know you mamas will show me love here just as I was shown in TTC group.

Thou shall not be shy beloved sis..

Welcome on board..

Wishing you a happy and healthy bumping..

Feel free to mingle and ask questions..

One love always

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nyxx123:
Pls how true is this theory or fact, I don't even know, the nurses during ANC advised us on the need to breastfeed your LO till they are 2 yrs old.. lemme explain better to avoid misinterpretation, they said once the baby gets to 6 months, you start introducing other food to them but we should not wean them till they are 2 years except the babies on their own decides to stop breast milk.

Me I find it somehow breastfeeding a baby that is 1 year old, talk more of 2 years. My mindset has always been once they get to 7 months or at most 8 months, they are off breast milk completely. I feel babies they breast feed till 2 years always gets tooooo attached and gummy body with their mothers.

That’s the best but sure not everybody can comply..

Do that which you are comfortable with..

One love always
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
khaffi2:
Waddling mamas, how body? May God make it easy for us all.
My Nov cappo and teamies, how's the bumping?

Please oo sabi mamas, why do I keep having side ribs pain biko? Mostly on the right side, it's even worse while sitting down cry. Anybody with this issue? Now I can't even sleep well on both sides. Hubby does the massaging everyday but it still comes and we are just 21weeks gone oo.

@kaffy4bill and other mamas, any remedy?

Sorry sis, it’s part of the package but if you feel uncomfortable , please see your care provider..

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 5:55am On Jul 11, 2019
Congratulations dear! Please don't be shy. Its a good thing.
Sophiemama:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Hello mothers,

I was a silent follower of this thread for my first child but didn't want to come out because I ttc before God surprised me.

God surprised me this time around without waiting for this joy. I'm grateful to God for His love.

Please, welcome me . February cappo please register your member.

Sorry for the epistle

How can I deal with constant headache and stomach cramps. Please help your sister?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2019
Nyxx123:

Those nurses hardly ever follow what they themselves preach. undecided
Yes, it's good to breastfeed into 2 years but it all depends on you.
The most any of kids breastfed is 1 year 6m and that was the gummiest of my children. cheesy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Joyfulmama:

The phase will soon pass. Let me thank God I'm lucky I don't have ms. Only little fatigue and sleeping. I experienced spitting for only a week @8wks but I overcome it with garden egg. I never vomit once. So I count myself lucky.
Though it has not been easy as I don't have ms because I patronize clinic to check if everything is OK every week. Within 11 weeks I've done 5 scans grin
U are flexing na as u escaped MS. Praying for mine to end.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Pls hope you are on very high progesterone cos of the no Ms. Thank God for the no ms. I didn't want ms too but when it came, I had constant assurance that all was well. Lol. All will continue to be well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2019
Cutemarvel:
Hello mothers,

I was a silent follower of this thread for my first child but didn't want to come out because I ttc before God surprised me.

God surprised me this time around without waiting for this joy. I'm grateful to God for His love.

Sorry for the epistle

How can I deal with constant headache and stomach cramps. Please help your sister?
You're very welcome to team Feb. Thank God for His mercies. Have a healthy and happy journey. We don't have a captain yet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2019
Joyfulmama:
Sashafm how are you doing? Hope the cramping has stopped. Are you still on bed rest? The lord will make the journey easy for you
Yes ooo sashafm ,hope you're better now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Pls hope you are on very high progesterone cos of the no Ms. Thank God for the no ms. I didn't want ms too but when it came, I had constant assurance that all was well. Lol. All will continue to be well with us.
You know I TTC for over 12yrs. With the record of 3 blighted ovum, So since I missed my period I've been on duphaston twice daily and progesterone injection once in a week as my gynea prescribed. Then I'm taking pregnacare original. I stopped vit by at 7weeks.
Im always on Google because of the fear of no ms, but I get to know that some people are lucky not to have it.
I just decided not to scan this week because I do every week when I go for injection. I even went to another clinic to scan and without asking for my lmp the Dr gave me the exact weeks by my calculation and said my baby is fine. Though 2 days diff in Edd, I was given 26th before but the last one gave me 24th.
Sorry about your MS, it will soon pass and you will be slaying. Kisses

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Joyfulmama:

You know I TTC for over 12yrs. With the record of 3 blighted ovum, So since I missed my period I've been on duphaston twice daily and progesterone injection once in a week as my gynea prescribed. Then I'm taking pregnacare original. I stopped vit by at 7weeks.
Im always on Google because of the fear of no ms, but I get to know that some people are lucky not to have it.
I just decided not to scan this week because I do every week when I go for injection. I even went to another clinic to scan and without asking for my lmp the Dr gave me the exact weeks by my calculation and said my baby is fine. Though 2 days diff in Edd, I was given 26th before but the last one gave me 24th.
Sorry about your MS, it will soon pass and you will be slaying. Kisses

It will end in praise,Amen.
Pls be positive and Dont entertain any dort of fear.TheGood lord will complete the beautiful Work he started in You.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2019
Cutemarvel:
Hello mothers,

Sorry for the epistle

I know a lot of water and adequate rest was the docs advice.Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2019
Nyxx123:

I did My 2nd for 17 mths and he is in love with anything boobs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2019
oamronnie:
I think WHO actually recommends breadtfeeding till 2 years. I really wanted to breastfeed my son till he turned 2 but Mil and hubby did not let me rest so I weaned him at 18 months. In retrospect, I think it was too late as he was already smart and way too attached. He's 2 years, 2 months now but he still fondles my boobs at will (even when we are out) and sucks his lips. Sometimes, he even tries to put his suck the breast sef grin grin grin

Lol grin this is what I don't want, cos I have seen it happen to a family friend back then, her LO will throw tantrums in public when she ignores his breast milk request
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sophiemama: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Thou shall not be shy beloved sis..

Welcome on board..

Wishing you a happy and healthy bumping..

Feel free to mingle and ask questions..

One love always
Thanks my sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2019
kaffy4bill:

One love always

Exactly! Thanks Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2019
zaynie:

The most any of kids breastfed is 1 year 6m and that was the gummiest of my children. cheesy.

Wetin we do una... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2019
Cutemarvel:
Hello mothers,

Sorry for the epistle

You are welcome on board..

Please see your doctor for the headache and cramps since it’s persistent ..

Ensure you take lots of fluids and rest well..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Not everyone get morning sickness as part of the package
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2019
kaffy4bill:

One love always

Exactly, thanks Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Thanks ma and Amen to your prayers. You are nominated as the captain
Gloriousheart:

You're very welcome to team Feb. Thank God for His mercies. Have a healthy and happy journey. We don't have a captain yet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2019
zaynie:

Lmao side eyes to the nurses in this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Thanks ma. I'll take a lot of water but the rest,how can that happen with a toddler that has lost weight drastically because of this pregnancy?
LadySarah:

I know a lot of water and adequate rest was the docs advice.Happy bumping

(1) (2) (3) ... (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.