Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145728 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:43am On Nov 10, 2019
Heebah:
CAN U SHUT UP ALREADY!! U TALK TOO MUCH!
I never wish to meet someone like u in real life... Tufiakwa. And if u like reply my post, Na market u go buy cos I go give am to u hot hot. Las Las dey go ban both of us. Rubbish angry angry
babe... I tire 4 her ooo.. She jst kept typing rubbish mkin hersef more annoying, thinkin she is mkin sense.... Babe, better ignore her just lik everyone here did.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2019
iomoge2:
BA

My princess landed on Thursday at 8:37pm via emergency surgery.
Mother and baby doing great. grin
Daddy looking for more money. tongue
Congratulations dear, may God continue to bless her. Quick recovery to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juola(f): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Good morning Mamas, Thank you so much for your advice. I have registered at Abuja clinics and was asked to go for a obstetric scan in which I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time and was told that I could travel that the scan showed that am perfectly okay. Came back from Enugu yesterday feeling very dizzy and with body ache all over. Will be going for antenatal on wednesday to see if all is fine with my baby. Hope Abuja clinics is good?
P.S: we cant judge a book by it cover, the same honeysweet that everyone has been engaging words with was really nice to me over there. And please,let remember that as bumping mamas,there are always lots of hormones involved in our actions. Please, let all this go. The lady in question has clarified issues that she has done the right thing and I think she took it calmly. So, let forget about all these and be a happy family again. Don't send we new comers away

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2019
Nimi22:
Jazzyjaz cappo how are you now? I have packed my hospital bag for almost a month now just few of my things to add to it. May it be easy for us in Jesus name.

Hello my former October 2017 teamie, I can see you are in another journey, congratulations dear, how is your family and Lo, I wish you well. safe delivery to you. congrats once more.. E-hug
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2019
juola:
Good morning Mamas, Thank you so much for your advice. I have registered at Abuja clinics and was asked to go for a obstetric scan in which I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time and was told that I could travel that the scan showed that am perfectly okay. Came back from Enugu yesterday feeling very dizzy and with body ache all over. Will be going for antenatal on wednesday to see if all is fine with my baby. Hope Abuja clinics is good?
P.S: we cant judge a book by it cover, the same honeysweet that everyone has been engaging words with was really nice to me over there. And please,let remember that as bumping mamas,there are always lots of hormones involved in our actions. Please, let all this go. The lady in question has clarified issues that she has done the right thing and I think she took it calmly. So, let forget about all these and be a happy family again. Don't send we new comers away
I had u in mind last night,wanted to call,but decided to let u rest, hope you are great,u are really strong, will call later today,for these mamas,they don't bother me,stress not urself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2019
Lmaooooooooo. Mama Ekene ma pa mi oh

Been reading and shaking my head till I saw this one and burst into laughter

Liftedhands:
Anybody that dares call mod here today ehn? Mbok its a long weekend.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Class captain angry

zaynie:
Mamas!
Oya make una chill.
Ẹ don tey wey fight enter here and please let's maintain it.

Here, we are first pregnant women. No matter the condition that led to pregnancy, you're welcome to stay and no judging.

Honey.sweetest, you need to calm down with the way you put your opinion across especially when it comes to sensitive issues. Say your say without sounding condescending, no one knows what tomorrow has in store for them.
Yes, being pregnant out of wedlock is a Christian sin, in the spirit of being Chris-like, let's think back at what Mary, the mother of Jesus would have felt back then, how people would have mocked her and what would you have told her if she had told you that she was pregnant but that child wasn't for her husband?
You don't know the whole story.

Àwọn voltron aiye. Otito . Let's not overflog the issue. Sometimes, you just need to say your say and jump and pass on the rest.

One last word of advice.
Be careful what you churn out on SM and on the internet.
The internet never forgets, ask those who have been badly burnt by their past utterances online even on a faceless forum, even if you're just using it to catch trips

All the people doing advance booking, instead of you to save your battery and data now ó, later you will be blaming the innocent village people tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Class captain angry

tongue
Let me sef roll eyes for you

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Class captain angry

Dun mind her, now that I've bought � popcorn
She dun know that drama izz life tongue
Off to food section jare

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Good morning seniors and happy Sunday to you all. Please, let's take it easy with the fights here.
We new comers are looking up to you guys, and all these immature fights doesn't cut it at all. Don't scare us away biko.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2019
If the eyes should remain like that now so I can check something world people will say its hormones

zaynie:

tongue
Let me sef roll eyes for you

Hehehe. Imagine something. As if maturity is by force. Happy Sunday nne
FloraEC:

Dun mind her, now that I've bought � popcorn
She dun know that drama izz life tongue
Off to food section jare

Congrats iomoge2 on the birth of your baby and to all the mamas who announced their births but quarrel didn't let us see road grin

Welcome to all the newbies, H&H 9 months to you

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
Please, I have a lot of things on my hand to giveaway courtesy some moms on NL.
They are all Preloved but most look really neat. Usually we do this on the newborn thread but seeing as the items I have are mostly for soon to be moms.
Please be here by 2pm cos it's a first come, first serve basis, no DMs please.
To qualify, you must have been on this thread for at least 3 months and must belong to a team as at 1pm today with at least 20 comments (I won't be counting invidious comments please).
All these are to make sure only the active members benefit most.

Some of the items include
A baby bed
Moses basket
2 car seats
Bouncer
Playmat
Baby carrier
And some other items
I'll also be giving out the Akorede package that was promised to an October 15th mom to any October mom that is ready to claim it.

Please feel free to mention me if I'm not in by 2pm tomorrow.
All the items will be given out for free and you would only need to pay for delivery or simply pick it up yourself.

ma Sha Allah !

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2019
iomoge2:
BA
My princess landed on Thursday at 8:37pm via emergency surgery. Mother and baby doing great. grin Daddy looking for more money. tongue

congratulations . Dad will be blessed with more money don't let that bother u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2019
iomoge2:
BA
My princess landed on Thursday at 8:37pm via emergency surgery. Mother and baby doing great. grin Daddy looking for more money. tongue

congratulations . Dad will be blessed with more money don't let that bother u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
If the eyes should remain like that now so I can check something world people will say its hormones

Ẹyin maami! Ejoor ó! Don't let it remain like that o cheesy
I need dem eyes to cross Expressway tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2019
Congratulations iomoge2...Welcome baby girl..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:

Hehehe. Imagine something. As if maturity is by force. Happy Sunday nne

Same to you nwunye m

Ehm! 'whispers' there's drama in that section.

Au revior, goodbye

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2019
iomoge2:
BA

My princess landed on Thursday at 8:37pm via emergency surgery.
Mother and baby doing great. grin
Daddy looking for more money. tongue

congratulations mama. more joys are coming your way

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2019
Always late to the party cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congratulations to the mamas that have birthed their LO and H and H bumping to the waddlers kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Congratulations to expentant moms.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
beyedew:
Team February 2020 Roll Call (November).

MONIKER......... EDD...... SEX

1. Legendsmother
2. Gloriousheart..... Feb 20th...... Surprise
3. Sashafm ............Feb 26th....... Hoping 4pink
4. Beyedew........... Feb, 20th........ Hoping 4pink
5. Amishahussnah
6. Cutemarvel.........Feb 25th..... Unknown
7. Asasteve ........... Feb, 20th..... Unknown
8. Omariopat
9. Awesomemama......Feb 21st.....Unknown
10.Stmema................ Feb 26th........Pink
11. Acer123.................Feb 6th........ Pink
12. AmazingGod ........ Feb 17th.....Unknown

Yeahhh, we have a new member.
13. Ligxy..................... Feb 17th..... Unknown

Team February 2020 mamas.
February for supernatural delivery

If you didn't see your moniker please notify me so, I can update.

#teamnoloss
#mommyandbabyalivewithplentymoneyfordaddy.
#teameasypeasydelivery
#teambeautifulglowingmommies
#teamnodullmoment
#teambrotherskeeper

How are we all? We all have passed the middle line, so we are counting down grin grin, if you can start your shopping now, don't allow all those market people finish your money ooo, get according to your pocket, try and have a list so you don't derail much cos baby things are soooooo kiss kiss. God has made it easy for us.
If you can pack your baby's bag now, beautiful cos you will be amazed at how tired you'd get when you decide to wait till around that time. Don't be the mommy that will be rushing to pack amidst labour pain, my mom is a culprit of that cheesy cheesy.

I saw a hot water flask in the market "mega", heard its super dope.
Don't forget to pray, pray, pray. Even all the medical instruments that will be used on you, pray for them.

Please those that haven't updated their EDD and sex should do so, so I can add it.
#onelove
We Love Love

[s]Forgive typos, na for toilet I dey and this na rush rush work kiss kiss, please don't tell my boss. [/s]
Present my cappo.... She whom the cap fits lol
We are doing good and fine, please am I the only one that snores loudly at night? I didn't believe hubby until he played my recorded tape for me the next morning, the thing loud Sha with different different sound. I can't imagine me that usually sleep peacefully oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
kelizosuy:
Always late to the party cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congratulations to the mamas that have birthed their LO and H and H bumping to the waddlers kiss kiss
Mummy Kosi which party biko? Abegi Adele dey call you she needs freshyo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
how long does one wait for labour after seeing mucus plug. ?
which test do you do to Know your pcv ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
firstpregnancy:
how long does one wait for labour after seeing mucus plug. ?

which test do you do to Know your pcv ?
dont wait... U go 2 d hospital immediately.... To knw ur pcv, u ask 4 FULL BLOOD COUNT TEST.... ve u seen ur mucus plug or just asking?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
kokaiye:
dont wait... U go 2 d hospital immediately.... To knw ur pcv, u ask 4 FULL BLOOD COUNT TEST.... ve u seen ur mucus plug or just asking?

I saw a gelatin-like discharge and it kept coming whenever I washed off (2 days ago) but no pain accompanied. So I don't know if I should believe it's mucus plug .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
except for the occasion menstrual-like pain .
It came this morning but went away quickly .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
She's a big so she knows where to get it grin grin

Cappoooo how's waddling na

Make sure u are online by 2pm ooo so u get that MHC stuff.. Rooting for u wink wink
Pweetiebabe:
Mummy Kosi which party biko? Abegi Adele dey call you she needs freshyo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
You know VE is somehow and no matter how much I explain my fears to my midwife she just seem unperturbed (you know that look of ' I am just going to do what I have to do anyways' ) . No assurance of pity.
So I am afraid of the check . Moreover she told I should come when pain becomes unbearable.

so far baby is kicking well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Liftedhands:
Nwanne long time! 3rd journey? Wow God is great!!! Congrats sis, kisses to Ada and big bro kiss kiss safe and smooth preggy to you.

Nwannem thanks so much. Ogbom God has been faithful his miracle abounds

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
kelizosuy:
She's a big so she knows where to get it grin grin

Cappoooo how's waddling na

Make sure u are online by 2pm ooo so u get that MHC stuff.. Rooting for u wink wink
Yes oo she already s big, its almost 2pm and dis wicked sleep no won free me... But I refuse to sleep until 3pm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bomgirl:

Nwanneukwu, yaf catch it again?! Congratulations sis. I wish you a healthy pregnancy. kiss

grin grin grin grin grin Nwanneukwum olia? Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
angeltolly:

Alright ma. Noted

Thanks my gallant cappo kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.