Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144739 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) (5295) (5296) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Okay, let's kick it off.

It's 2pm and we will start with adverts like is the norm.
We allow moms that have a business or service they render to advertise in case there's a client here.

By 3pm, all adverts stop and those I'll begin to reel off the items for giveaway (with pictures if I can) so that you'll see what you're asking for life and direct.

The rules are very simple.
1. You must belong to a team and as 1pm yesterday must have registered with your Cappo. For those that have already given birth, you must have belonged to a team in your preggy days.
2. You must have made up to 20 comments on this thread. This is to encourage you all to mingle and answer questions or comfort each other whenever the need arises
3. You can't win more than one item. Let it go round please. So be sure it is what you really need.
Now, I'll also like to add that don't win it if you don't need it or if on a norms you can afford it or you have one at home already or you are winning it for your neighbour. Its a gift from a NL mom to another NL mom. Me too, I have plenty pregnant neighbors and sisters that their eyes dey always enter these but I always tell them no.
4. When the picture goes up, you claim it by quoting me with "I want"
My eyes will be on my mention and the time mentioned so if you don't quote me, i won't know

If you're a mom and you'd like to give something out too, you cab choose to announce it here and choose your winner based on whatever criteria you choose or you can send me a message and I'll keep you anonymous.

Finally, the aim of MHC (Mothers Helping Corner) is to help, to support moms and this giveaway is meant to be social and fun.

kiss kiss kiss

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
See mentions shocked
I'm afraid
Ngwanu don't be scared , it's a happy sontin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Lmaooooooooo. Mama Ekene ma pa mi oh

Been reading and shaking my head till I saw this one and burst into laughter

Lolzz abi na.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mama zaynie I dey ooo.anything for my twin babies that will make it easy for us oo.interested....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
firstpregnancy:

my sister , I am fine o . Thanks for the mention. I just got to know you have put to bed on the new moms thread . Congratulations . May God continue to be with u

Oh yea, we are a week old today.
I did announce here and posted my BS a few pages back

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hello.
Good day waddling and pushing mamas.
May you all deliver safely.
Carefully taking we ladies into consideration, Rays Lounge has decided to bring an end to all your inner wears problems ranging from choking/poking undies, inability to find your correct bra size, slacking/falling bra straps.
Check us out @ ��
http://www.instagram.com/rayslounge_undies/
Contact us via ��
https:///2348154146016

Other services we offer include:
➡ General Inner wears shopping based on budget and reference.
➡ Free consultation (finding your perfect bra sizes).

NB: Nursing Bras will be available in few weeks time. Best prices you can think of ��
Keep your fingers crossed ��

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nyxx123:

Wow how time flies

Yes ooo ! We don old warming up for next journey no time to check time.

grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
gratefulme40:

Ndi nwanneukwu oo..... unu obu ezigbo nwaneukwu ka unu ajusturu n’akpo onwe unu nwanneukwu?

I am looking for my sisters .....

anyị bụ ezigbo nwanneukwu grin grin obughi obere nwanne
Lol @ "ajusturu" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
gratefulme40:

Oh yea, we are a week old today. I did announce here and posted my BS a few pages back

Read your BS . Great. We thank God for His goodness . how is Baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Have you started contracting? If yes start timing. Once they are regular you move

A full blood count tells your pcv

firstpregnancy:
how long does one wait for labour after seeing mucus plug. ?

which test do you do to Know your pcv ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
lioha:

anyị bụ ezigbo nwanneukwu grin grin obughi obere nwanne
Lol @ "ajusturu" grin grin grin

Ewooo....... ndeworii nwannem nwanyi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
firstpregnancy:

Read your BS . Great.
We thank God for His goodness .
how is Baby doing?

She is doing excellent
Thank you for asking
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hello

Good day to everyone and happy waddling to the preggies kiss kiss kiss

Are you a vendor in need of a place you can buy products at a cheaper and discounted price? Search no more grin grin join our pre order group for wholesalers
https:///JgihsQ0FoJYDLO1o6UkzNN

Visit our retail shop
http://www.Instagram.com/the_dela_avenue

We give you the best prices you can't get anywhere else

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Y'all know me already.
I'm your girl if you need to do easy shopping for your baby.
Stress free
Quality items
Fantastic prices
And on the side free consultation too kiss

Check us out on IG as www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
I have a question @zaynie pls
There are some mothers who needs many items but since just one item is to be won , can we get the list of items so each person chooses the most important one to them(still go through same process of winning )
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmicoconuts(f): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good afternoon all waddling mamas and all night keepers kiss

We produce premium coconut products that is suitable for all ages and genders.....Suitable also for diabetics and ketogenic lifestyle and generally everyone on the healthy lifestyle train.

Our coconut oil is made strictly from fresh and healthy coconuts, can be used for our babies skin and also for adults....Can be used in cooking and generally everything that requires oil.

We also have ;
Coconut Amala
Coconut Fufu
Coconut Flakes
Coconut Spread and lots more....

Instagram : https://instagram.com/funmicoconuts?igshid=suwgcnks5pwi

WhatsApp : 08036965028

Funmicoconuts = tyconcepts

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Asasteve:

Present my cappo.... She whom the cap fits lol
We are doing good and fine, please am I the only one that snores loudly at night? I didn't believe hubby until he played my recorded tape for me the next morning, the thing loud Sha with different different sound. I can't imagine me that usually sleep peacefully oo
Lolzzzzzz, they think they are the only ones that can snore. Increase the snoring o jare. I'm glad you are good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Have you started contracting? If yes start timing. Once they are regular you move

A full blood count tells your pcv

My midwife didn't ask for it . Don't know why .
She is a certified nurse though

what is it for ma?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
gratefulme40:

Ewooo....... ndeworii nwannem nwanyi

Si abuduu nwa si, nde nwanneukwu Kari kwari akari la ngu onwa.

Nwanne imere anunu? Umurima kwanu?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2019

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
firstpregnancy:

My midwife didn't ask for it . Don't know why .
She is a certified nurse though

what is it for ma?
it is to check ur body blood level
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by natureaura: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Greetings to all mamas in the house. Are you planning to wean your baby or looking for healthier alternative to pap? Contact us we have homemade, sumptuous, and hygienic multi grain cereal (Tombrown). We also have date powder available.
Check us out on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/starswholefoods

Or contact us on WhatsApp on

https:///2348051191041

Distributor available in Lagos. If you are interested in being a distributor, PM me. Thanks.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adequate459: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pls mothers,how much is Tomy baby carrier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good day beautiful and strong mums..
How are we doing and our little ones..

At *OYINAYO BUSINESS VENTURES..* we offer these services amongst others..
1. Sales of very good quality and affordable imported baby diapers
and wipes..ASDA Little Angel diapers, Pine diapers....
2. Sales of Children educational aids and toys, books, etc
3. Sales of Pure organic Honey.
4. Sales of Pure organic Shea butter for the whole family..
5. Sales of Dry Locust beans (seed form and grounded form);
6. Original honey beans..already picked..just rinse and cook..very delicious
Etc......

WhatsApp or call 08083186075...
Delivery nationwide at very affordable and most cost effective means...
We protect your best interest..

Pick up option is available but At ibadan..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenfav(f): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
QUEENZHAIR is a leading hair brand with worldwide recognition.

♣️Our hairs are ;
◻️All of Vietnamese origin.
◻️Guaranteed to last for a minimum of 3-5 years.
◻️Shedding and tangle free.
◻️True to lenght, with full equal tips and no split ends.
◻️Capable of being dyed, curled, straightened and even relaxed after many years of usage.
◻️Bouncy, voluminous with long lasting curls.

♣️Our prices are the lowest (almost factory price), you can get the raw top notch quality of hairs we sell in Nigeria.

♣️We are one of the few hair brands in Nigeria with a valid return and refund policy (money back guarantee).

If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order within 3 days after which you can get a full refund (excluding shipping fees) or exchange.

PLS NOTE ;-
The product must be returned intact (in its original condition) before a refund or exchange can be issued.

The weave must not been worn/fixed, combed, washed, brushed, cut, colored, altered in any way by the client.

♣️We deliver all over Nigeria and Worldwide via DHL Express Doorstep Delivery Service (for a small token) .

Visit our Hair Depot today at Shop 66 POWA PLAZA, beside Mini okoro Police station, Old Aba Road, Rumougba, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

Instagram-
www.instagram.com/queenzhairandwigs
Do check out Queenzhair's product catalogue by clicking on the link below -

https://queenzhaircollections.com

WhatsApp link-https:///2349050968121

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
I sell shoes for children, casual shoes, outing shoes, school shoes and sport shoes. Prices are very pocket friendly.

We have new stocks coming in so kindly follow and check in with our Instagram page, so as not to miss out on a great OPPORTUNITY to shop for your kids foot wear this coming yuletide kiss
https://instagram.com/houseofgeze?igshid=13gqotrr7rm50

We deliver anywhere and pickup option is also available.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Take care of your hair with these amazing her products from a mama here Aim07

https://www.instagram.com/originalchebekit

She also sells authentic baby skincare products

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Whistle blown!!!!!

First on the list is a big baby bed.
It will definitely chop a lot of space so choose wisely. kiss

Remember you have to quote me with I WANT

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
Whistle blown!!!!!

First on the list is a big baby bed.
It will definitely chop a lot of space so choose wisely. kiss

Remember you have to quote me with I WANT
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
can I see the picture

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
firstpregnancy:

I want
I want
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) (5295) (5296) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.