Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144575 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) (5295) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Angeltolly my cappo, where art thou its almost 2pm o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
Please, I have a lot of things on my hand to giveaway courtesy some moms on NL.
They are all Preloved but most look really neat. Usually we do this on the newborn thread but seeing as the items I have are mostly for soon to be moms.
Please be here by 2pm cos it's a first come, first serve basis, no DMs please.
To qualify, you must have been on this thread for at least 3 months and must belong to a team as at 1pm today with at least 20 comments (I won't be counting invidious comments please).
All these are to make sure only the active members benefit most.

Some of the items include
A baby bed
Moses basket
2 car seats
Bouncer
Playmat
Baby carrier
And some other items
I'll also be giving out the Akorede package that was promised to an October 15th mom to any October mom that is ready to claim it.

Please feel free to mention me if I'm not in by 2pm tomorrow.
All the items will be given out for free and you would only need to pay for delivery or simply pick it up yourself.

Mama ,Zaynie, Present Ma,I'm interested in the carseat..Thanks Ma!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Zaynie am here o, interested in carseat please

zaynie :
They are all Preloved but most look really neat. Usually we do this on the newborn thread but seeing as the items I have are mostly for soon to be moms.
To qualify, you must have been on this thread for at least 3 months and must belong to a team as at 1pm today with at least 20 comments (I won't be counting invidious comments please).
A baby bed
Moses basket
2 car seats
Bouncer
Playmat
Baby carrier
And some other items
I'll also be giving out the Akorede package that was promised to an October 15th mom to any October mom that is ready to claim it.
All the items will be given out for free and you would only need to pay for delivery or simply pick it up yourself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mama zaynie, I'm interested in the play mat please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mama Zaynie, it's 2pm. Please I am interested in the play mat or bouncer. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:

A baby bed
Moses basket
2 car seats
Bouncer
Playmat
Baby carrier
And some other items

its 2pm already mama.... pls, i will like to get the car seat biko.... May God bless u... If d baby car seat is claimed b4 me, pls let d baby carrier reach me... I based in lagos.... But d baby car seat is more important abeg ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:

A baby bed
Moses basket
2 car seats
Bouncer
Playmat
Baby carrier
And some other items

interested in the bouncer ma'am zaynie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
@ Mama Zaynie.I am interested in the bouncer or play mat . Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:

A baby bed
Moses basket
2 car seats
Bouncer
Playmat
Baby carrier
And some other items

Is 2pm ma'am
Please book me for the baby bed ejoor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
@zaynie baby carrier and bouncer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
I believe Akorede don hook Zaynie down but she will definitely see all d mention....Car seat o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
firstpregnancy:

I saw a gelatin-like discharge and it kept coming whenever I washed off (2 days ago) but no pain accompanied. So I don't know if I should believe it's mucus plug .
i dnt knw d colour of gelatin but dey said mucus plug is like whitish catarh with stain of blood or pinkish colour.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lol but I thought she will first post the photos and anyone can call dibs on it? I don't understand this method o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
We are here.. Please book me for the baby carrier.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Happy Sunday beleful mamas....mama Zaynie,oya oooooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Happy Sunday my people.

We are six months now weighing 8.2kg. I would love to have one of the car seats.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pearl05:
Happy Sunday my people.

We are six months now weighing 8.2kg. I would love to have one of the car seats.

Wow how time flies

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obinnanelson4(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:

A baby bed
Moses basket
2 car seats
Bouncer
Playmat
Baby carrier
And some other items

standing in for wifey.....car seat needed for baby ejoor oooo.
God bless you all for your generosity and goodness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Zaynie..... I book car seat oo. Thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
@Zaynie, mama is 2pm already, don't let sleep disturb you now. We are waiting for MHC. The Lord is your strength.

If no October mum is ready to claim Akorede's package, then you will give to this lovely February mum. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labasulla(f): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:

A baby bed
Moses basket
2 car seats
Bouncer
Playmat
Baby carrier
And some other items

Mama

I don’t mind the baby carrier oo and other items
Since car seats have been booked for
We are waiting for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
My cappo Angeltolly welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
baby bed
@Zaynie where are you .
my Atadindin haf want to burn o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
See mentions shocked

I'm afraid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
See mentions shocked

I'm afraid

Welcome Mummy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
See mentions shocked
I'm afraid
I was about Knocking @ ur door.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obinnanelson4(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
See mentions shocked
I'm afraid
welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
firstpregnancy:
You know VE is somehow and no matter how much I explain my fears to my midwife she just seem unperturbed (you know that look of ' I am just going to do what I have to do anyways' ) . No assurance of pity.
So I am afraid of the check . Moreover she told I should come when pain becomes unbearable.

so far baby is kicking well.

Nne, how are you?
Looks like baby is ready to make grand entrance
As for how long from seeing mucus plug and when labour starts, there is no time frame, they usually advise you come when contractions become a bit regular like 3-4times in 10minutes..... something like that. So just monitor contractions but if you are concerned, you might just have to go in and get checked
We are waiting for your BA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
lioha:

grin grin grin grin grin Nwanneukwum olia? Thanks so much

Ndi nwanneukwu oo..... unu obu ezigbo nwaneukwu ka unu ajusturu n’akpo onwe unu nwanneukwu?

I am looking for my sisters .....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
@zaynie .... Mama pls ooo check time b4 choosin n announcin ur winner bcs sm mamas requested b4 d time slated grin . No ojoro pls ooo undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
gratefulme40:

Nne, how are you?
Looks like baby is ready to make grand entrance
As for how long from seeing mucus plug and when labour starts, there is no time frame, they usually advise you come when contractions become a bit regular like 3-4times in 10minutes..... something like that. So just monitor contractions but if you are concerned, you might just have to go in and get checked
We are waiting for your BA

my sister , I am fine o . Thanks for the mention. I just got to know you have put to bed on the new moms thread . Congratulations . May God continue to be with u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) (5295) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, Bennytwin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.