Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156197 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jeniluv:
Hehehehe,na to open church remain oooo,lolz...hope my boy is bouncing?and hope u r fine too?

Na me go de count the tithes and offering cheesy

Hes doing good. I'm doing good too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Amen ohhhh
nnekaike:
this type of luck should embrace me biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2019
Liftedhands:
Her doctor is just lazy to go into details and thus threw it at her to make the decision.

Elective cs is better (based on what if theory) just to avoid baby distress, prolonged labour which might lead to emergency cs and also to prevent baby from passing and ingesting her waste invitro.

Also it's been observed that the risk of mother to child transmission of the hep B is reduced when birthing via elective cs( except in cases of doctor error and the baby is cut).

Vaginal delivery will save her money and recovery time but there's an increased risk of transmission should her labour be long and baby gets distressed

The decision is hers like the doctor said, she knows her pain threshold, pocket size, available help after surgery to aid her recovery.

Let her pray and ask God for guidance to make her decision.

Hope I didn't confuse her more? undecided
Madam, you are so wonderful. Thank you so much for your time. God bless you and yours ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2019
Blackfinegirl:

She should get another doctors opinion. Although I think cs would be better to avoid transmission to the baby, this is just my own. The doctor knows best, so get another doctors opinion.
Thanks so much for the advice ma'am. God bless you and yours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iamfruitful: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Iamfruitful:
Good morning all, I am yet to register here when the devil wants to steal my joy, my 5weeks 5days pregnant, starting bleeding yesterday, came to the hospital am on admission for bed rest, scan couldn't see sac at 5weeks, am seriously worried, as this is my first pregnancy in life, and I have been TTC for some years now, please help me experienced mothers, what is wrong with my pregnancy?

Lost it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennann(f): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Joyfulmama post=84445232][center]Advice urgently needed please[/center]
Your friend doesn't need to have a CS because of her hepatitis status unless it is indicated for another reason. She should have the hepatitis B immunoglobulin ready before delivery so that it can be administered to baby immediately after birth and then, baby should also have the regular vaccine as soon as possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sabicleaners: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2019
We are a Cleaning Service Outfit based in Abuja.

We clean Houses~ Offices~ Post-Construction Cleaning~ After Party Venue Cleaning~ Laundry and Dry cleaning services~ Fumigation and Janitorial Services.

Our Monthly Plans for House cleaning
Studio Apartment/Self-Contain• One Bedroom flat• Two Bedroom flat• Three Bedroom flat• 4 Bedroom flat/ Duplex are customised to suit your budget and style. Click to get a free quote https:///2348037507803

Laundry and Dry cleaning service:
√Free pick up and delivery,
√Clothes are delivered same day
√Discount on more than 10 clothing items

Office and Janitorial cleaning
Your office and business space is clean in preparation for a new day of activity at an affordable fee.
You pick a suitable time convenient for you.

Contact us now with a click https:///2348037507803 or Call 08037507803
sabicleaners1@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2019
Iamfruitful:

Lost it.

Am so sorry ma'am.God will give you double for your troubles.The one that will stay will come.It won't take long .you will be in my prayers

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2019
Iamfruitful:

Lost it.

so sorry to hear this mama. God will bless you with double soonest. Do take care.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Muhehehehehe i laugh in morning sickness
For both my sons I had severe morning sickness all through the pregnancies.

My first was quite bearable even though it lasted till I pushed him out.

But you see my second, at a point we thought I was carrying multiples because the morning sickness was so severe.

Meanwhile my friend is carrying a boy but if you see her, if not for the size of her belly you wont know she's pregnant!

So, my sister, each belle is different o. You may flex in your first but your second fit show you shege grin

This part got me cheesy grin cheesy grin. Congratulations on the birth of your LO. Women are trying, morning sickness till labour! You are strong ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2019
Iamfruitful:

Lost it.

Sorry about this sis, God will wipe your tears with double for your trouble. I read a story of someone who miscarried and took in same month with twins.

Dont be downhearted, God is in control

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2019
Iamfruitful:

Lost it.
May the Almighty console u sis nd giv u double for ur trouble
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2019
Mothers with cerclage, you can get more information on this link below.

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2938323-the-short-cervix-club-cont?pg=10&order=

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tpip: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2019
Hey ladies. Please I have a new complete baby bath set to give out. Just let me know if any is interested. My location is Abuja

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2019
Blackfinegirl:
Mothers with cerclage, you can get more information on this link below.

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2938323-the-short-cervix-club-cont?pg=10&order=
Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2019
Iamfruitful:

Lost it.
Ma'am, God will bless you with another one soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Morning Fam,

Please, i need your view on this. Most times when i brush my teeth and proceed to wash my tongue, i get this serious urge to vomit, and it's always so strong that i end up vomiting. I've stopped washing my tongue too deep, but even at that, its still the same. Is this normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2019
delaveres:
Morning Fam,

Please, i need your view on this. Most times when i brush my teeth and proceed to wash my tongue, i get this serious urge to vomit, and it's always so strong that i end up vomiting. I've stopped washing my tongue too deep, but even at that, its still the same. Is this normal?
yes o,we are in the same boat,part of the package.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Iamfruitful:

Lost it.
sorry ma,God will give you double blesssing soonest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=jennann post=84461706][/quote]
That is what the Dr said, but she just don't want to take any risk and wanted to be sure the baby is safe. She has gotten the immuneglobin vaccine already, just for her to decide delivery option. Dr said she shouldn't wait to fall in labor if she decides to have cs. Thanks for the advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Iamfruitful:

Lost it.
Sorry ma'am. The lord will give you double for your loss. You will come back sooner than you expect

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2019
Greatness366:
Just tested positive and also a first time my elder sister adviced I take them is it safe?and when should I see a doctor

Please don't take ANYTHING without your doctor's prescription.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2019
delaveres:
Morning Fam,

Very normal ma'am. Though I didn't experience it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mommadd(f): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
tpip:
Hey ladies. Please I have a new complete baby bath set to give out. Just let me know if any is interested. My location is Abuja
Im interested sis, am in Abuja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
nnekaike:
yes o,we are in the same boat,part of the package.

Hmm... Thank you, at least, i'm not alone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Very normal ma'am. Though I didn't experience it

Okay ma'am. Thanks
It's a relieve to know its normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennann(f): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Joyfulmama post=84468902]
There have been several studies on this but current guidelines do not recommend CS as a mode of prevention of the disease from mother to child. I hope she is seeing a gastroenterologist though.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tpip: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mommadd:

Im interested sis, am in Abuja
Alright. I'd send u a mail so we exchange numbers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsDot(f): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
[.......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Alright thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
tongue tongue grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.