Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156205 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojeshola: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Anonymous29:

very normal sir. It's called braxton Hicks. Am experiencing it too, am 38wks 2days. You can Google to find out more about it.

okay thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Where is our team April captain

Just came back from antenatal cum scan and my baby gender was just revealed cool cool can't believe I am carrying a beautiful baby boy....no wonder I no dey even get one single stress tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
[center]Advice urgently needed please[/center]
Please a very close friend of mine needs an advice on maybe to go for elective cs or normal delivery. She's 36wks gone and positive to Hepatitis B. Though the baby will be vaccinated at birth to protect her from contacting the virus but she's contemplating on maybe she can have normal delivery or she should just opt for CS. Dr said the decision is hers, so she's confused. So I told her I will help her to ask on this forum what she can do.
Please don't read and pass

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Just came back from antenatal cum scan and my baby gender was just revealed cool cool can't believe I am carrying a beautiful baby boy....no wonder I no dey even get one single stress tongue
Congratulations sis. I'm happy for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Congratulations sis. I'm happy for you.

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
Joyfulmama:
Please a very close friend of mine needs an advice on maybe to go for elective cs or normal delivery. She's 36wks gone and positive to Hepatitis B. Though the baby will be vaccinated at birth to protect her from contacting the virus but she's contemplating on maybe she can have normal delivery or she should just opt for CS. Dr said the decision is hers, so she's confused. So I told her I will help her to ask on this forum what she can do.

For crying out loud he is a Dr and he is right position to tell her d safest one. If the viginal delivery is d best for her complain den he should tell her or C's

What is important is the health of the mother and child and not the way d baby comes out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
BA! BA! BA!

I welcome my baby girl yesterday d 27th November, around 7:30pm, weighing 3kg,via VD. Mother and baby are doing fine. BS coming soon. Cc. Jeniluv

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
nikkishola:
BA! BA! BA!

I welcome my baby girl yesterday d 27th November, around 7:30pm, weighing 3kg,via VD. Mother and baby are doing fine. BS coming soon. Cc. Jeniluv
Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
nikkishola:
BA! BA! BA!

Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Congratulations ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congrats grin

I can relate too, the boy has not given me any health problem. No morning sickness at all, no nausea, no back pain, no pelvic pain. God is good lol I’m praying it continues this way. Let me not get too confident .
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
olabrinks:
Congrats grin

I can relate too, the boy has not given me any health problem. No morning sickness at all, no nausea, no back pain, no pelvic pain. God is good lol I’m praying it continues this way. Let me not get too confident .

It will end like dat cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
nikkishola:
BA! BA! BA!

Congratulations ma'am. God bless the new born

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

For crying out loud he is a Dr and he is right position to tell her d safest one. If the viginal delivery is d best for her complain den he should tell her or C's

What is important is the health of the mother and child and not the way d baby comes out
That is why she's confused. Dr said she is to decide what she wants so that it won't be as if they want her to do CS because of their gain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Congratulations teamie, checked yesterday too and it's a mini me wink.

However, is it true that it's boy pregnancies that don't give wahala cos my girl isn't giving me any issues too.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Joyfulmama:
Her doctor is just lazy to go into details and thus threw it at her to make the decision.

Elective cs is better (based on what if theory) just to avoid baby distress, prolonged labour which might lead to emergency cs and also to prevent baby from passing and ingesting her waste invitro.

Also it's been observed that the risk of mother to child transmission of the hep B is reduced when birthing via elective cs( except in cases of doctor error and the baby is cut).

Vaginal delivery will save her money and recovery time but there's an increased risk of transmission should her labour be long and baby gets distressed

The decision is hers like the doctor said, she knows her pain threshold, pocket size, available help after surgery to aid her recovery.

Let her pray and ask God for guidance to make her decision.

Hope I didn't confuse her more? undecided

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Joyfulmama:

That is why she's confused. Dr said she is to decide what she wants so that it won't be as if they want her to do CS because of their gain.

She should get another doctors opinion. Although I think cs would be better to avoid transmission to the baby, this is just my own. The doctor knows best, so get another doctors opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
LaJoie2x:

However, is it true that it's boy pregnancies that don't give wahala cos my girl isn't giving me any issues too.

Not true at all
Dec cappo is a living proof grin
I experienced ms for my son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lol it’s just by luck I guess.
Awesomemama:

Not true at all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Awesomemama:

Not true at all

Thanks mama, seems it's just an assumption

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mama khaffi2,howfar ooooo,mama blessedmum11,how are you too?Been itching to hear from you both...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
nikkishola:
BA! BA! BA!

Congratulations! She will do great exploits in life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
LaJoie2x:

Muhehehehehe i laugh in morning sickness
For both my sons I had severe morning sickness all through the pregnancies.

My first was quite bearable even though it lasted till I pushed him out.

But you see my second, at a point we thought I was carrying multiples because the morning sickness was so severe.

Meanwhile my friend is carrying a boy but if you see her, if not for the size of her belly you wont know she's pregnant!

So, my sister, each belle is different o. You may flex in your first but your second fit show you shege grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jeniluv:
Mama khaffi2,howfar ooooo,mama blessedmum11,how are you too?Been itching to hear from you both...

Congrats on ur baby cappo

See as that your prophesy catch me finally. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good evening mother's pls has any one taken vasoprin and duphaston drug during pregnancy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Greatness366:
Good evening mother's pls has any one taken vasoprin and duphaston drug during pregnancy?
I am on Vasoprin from week1 till now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Greatness366:

I am currently on both.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsDot(f): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Congrats on ur baby cappo

See as that your prophesy catch me finally. cheesy
Hehehehe,na to open church remain oooo,lolz...hope my boy is bouncing?and hope u r fine too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
olabrinks:
Lol it’s just by luck I guess.
this type of luck should embrace me biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Just tested positive and also a first time my elder sister adviced I take them is it safe?and when should I see a doctor

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Greatness366:
Just tested positive and also a first time my elder sister adviced I take them is it safe?and when should I see a doctor

Without a doctor's prescription?
Do you have need for them?
Do you have previous history that will warrant you take them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.