Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131726 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) (5350) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Birth aleeerrrtt!
To the glory of God Almighty my princess arrived by 7.35am today via elective c section weighing 4.1kg.
Cc Jazzyjazz
.....And NOVEMBER caught another portee##smiling....Big congrats mama,God bless and keep ypu and yours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Birth aleeerrrtt!
To the glory of God Almighty my princess arrived by 7.35am today via elective c section weighing 4.1kg.
Cc Jazzyjazz

yippieee..... congrats mama. God bless the new born. Other Dec mamas......are we ready? yeah!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Jeniluv:
.....And NOVEMBER caught another portee##smiling....Big congrats mama,God bless and keep ypu and yours

Nov cappo una well done oooo. I carry nya** for you. You just dey carry our teamies. No worry some hours to go.
how are you and lo?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Iamfruitful:

Lost it.
I'm so sorry to hear this ma'am. May God Almighty replace your loss with a better one soon. We will soon rejoice with you. Please take heart!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
delaveres:

Hmm... Thank you, at least, i'm not alone
We are also together sis...it's normal I think!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anonymous29:

yippieee..... congrats mama. God bless the new born. Other Dec mamas......are we ready? yeah!!!!

Thanks dearie. The Lord will make it easy for all the remaining mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Jeniluv:
grin thanks dear. I have always known that your net will catch me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Birth aleeerrrtt!
Cc Jazzyjazz

Welcome princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Thanks dearie. The Lord will make it easy for all the remaining mamas

Amiin oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congratulations to all the Mamas that put to birth, may they continuously be a bundle of joy in your homes. I can't keep up with the BA
This past week have been so eventful but we thank God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hello Mama's I am in lots of pain now..my neck is so painful and I have applied all different kinds of oinments still it it getting worse

Pls Biko ejoor abeg I need another help urgently
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Birth aleeerrrtt!
Cc Jazzyjazz
Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anonymous29:

Nov cappo una well done oooo. I carry nya** for you. You just dey carry our teamies. No worry some hours to go.
how are you and lo?
Hehehe,no be small medal i suppose collect ooo,lolz...we are doing so fine dear,thanks for checking up on us...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cedarlivia:
grin thanks dear. I have always known that your net will catch me
##Smiling....thank God for victory at last

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Good Evening Mamas Am I d only one who heats baby's navel . Hope it not wrong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?

And so my EDD was on 20th but with my 2 previous kids,i usually pass my EDD with extra days,so I wasn't bothered...
On Monday 25th Nov,i chatted up my favourite nurse in my ANC hospital,told her i was plus 5days already and yet no show,she just replied casually'come in 2mrw let me check u'..I replied OK

The next day been 26th Nov,i dressed up for work(Am a teacher),had my normal morning routine,noticed i became extremely tired,so i had to leave by 12pm...I called my nurse again and she asked me to check in by 3pm...Remember,still no labour signs!

By 3pm,i landed the hospital and got checked,lo and behold i was 3cm dilated(Great God)...Immediately,she inserted one drug like that in my V(I dunno the name of the drug)...and told me to go and rest that i will be checked again in 4hrs time...

At 7:15pm,she came to check and i was 6cm,by now the pains had tripled(Oh mothers are trying)....By 9:35pm,i was at 8cm,choiiiiii....the pains and contractions were at the peak nowwwww ooo,at 10:52pm,i was ready to push...With my first push,my pretty babygirl came out screaming her lungs(you can't imagine how elated i was) at exactly 11:04pm....

Then the stitching started cos i had tears(most painful moment) that i cried...In about 30mins,i was taken out to the ward...

Its been 4days of basking in the euphoria of happiness cos i really wanted a babygirl after 2boys and Jesus did it for me...

I pray for other preggy mommas,God's grace will be with you just continue prophecying positively to ur baby and do not entertain fear,it will end in praise....

Signing out officially tommorow so that December mommas can take over....For una information,I don hang boots oooooooo...2boys,1 girl,am ok....Thank you JESUS

59 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mama sheweezy,how are u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
blessedmum11:
Thank you all mamas.
1. From my experience after enduring painful contraction pains and it ending in emergency CS i would have just opted for elective CS.

2. A family member insisted I should have been 7cm to 8cm dilated before given , how true is this cos the dr insisted it has no effect however when it was adminstered ??

Please above all mamas pray and pray and pray always.

1. There’s no way for you to have known you would end up having a Csection. Recovery may be a bit more difficult given that you laboured, dilated and eventually had CS.
For my daughter’s pregnancy, she was occiput posterior and I had high blood pressure. My doc put the decision in my hands and I chose CS cos from research and people’s experiences, I may still have ended up having a Csection after enduring back labour. No doubt for this baby, I’m going for another CS cos I took in when my DD turned 1; no chance of VBAC, not like I would have opted for that though cheesy

2. They administer epidural before 8cm, not later. Infact, a friend requested for hers at 8cm cos as at 7cm she wasn’t feeling the brunt of the pain yet and declined when they offered. They refused her

Modified to add that the only complaint people give after being administered epidural or spinal (for CS) is back pain. I’ve never gotten that till date

Don’t beat yourself up. You’re alive and healthy, so is baby; that’s all that matters. Don’t let guilt creep in...may lead you to PPD.

Plenty Hugs to you and yours

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Hello Mama's I am in lots of pain now..my neck is so painful and I have applied all different kinds of oinments still it it getting worse

Pls Biko ejoor abeg I need another help urgently

You should go see your doc. When I had severe body pains back in November, I went in and tests were carried out. Turned out I had malaria
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Chimzy09:

Mama Lifted hands where are you
My sister I'm here o!! Been offline since no vex. Thanks for the tag kiss
@Creamybee ajumbaise is a herbs and spices combo thats new moms take to get back to shape and also helps flush the system of retained afterbirth etc. I sell but currently don't have in stock.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Chimzy09:

1. There’s no way for you to have known you would end up having a Csection. Recovery may be a bit more difficult given that you laboured, dilated and eventually had CS.
For my daughter’s pregnancy, she was occiput posterior and I had high blood pressure. My doc put the decision in my hands and I chose CS cos from research and people’s experiences, I may still have ended up having a Csection after enduring back labour. No doubt for this baby, I’m going for another CS cos I took in when my DD turned 1; no chance of VBAC, not like I would have opted for that though cheesy

2. They administer epidural before 8cm, not later. Infact, a friend requested for hers at 8cm cos as at 7cm she wasn’t feeling the brunt of the pain yet and declined when they offered. They refused her

Modified to add that the only complaint people give after being administered epidural or spinal (for CS) is back pain. I’ve never gotten that till date

Don’t beat yourself up. You’re alive and healthy, so is baby; that’s all that matters. Don’t let guilt creep in...may lead you to PPD.

Plenty Hugs to you and yours

Hugs to you too. Thank you so much, i guess i should not have requested for epidural at 4cm dilation but rather waited to about 7 or 8cm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Evening Mamas
Am I d only one who heats baby's navel . Hope it not wrong
Heat as in with lantern? PLEASE STOP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Liftedhands:

kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
blessedmum11:

Hugs to you too. Thank you so much, i guess i should not have requested for epidural at 4cm dilation but rather waited to about 7 or 8cm.

IMO, 4cm wasn’t bad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congratulations to all the new moms that have given birth! God's protection will forever be upon your children.

To the mamas that lost theirs, I give you a big hug and pray that affliction will never come near you and God will give you a rainbow baby/babies that will take away the gloom in Jesus name amen.

To the waddling supernatural delivery to you all! Mother and baby/babies alive, laughter of mom and cry of babies shall be heard and celebrated in Jesus name amen.

To us about to conceive let's remain strong and steadfast knowing that God has not forgotten us and at His due season we shall all bear fruits and have a plentiful harvest in Jesus name amen.

I have 6pc of 0-3months baby overall/playsuit for any mama that hasn't shopped yet and needs them or anybody whose baby is under 3month (they are unisex).

Location is ibeju lekki Lagos.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
zaynie:

Kindly claim your wins or else I might have to redo the giveaway.
Mama zaynie, sorry I'm just replying this now. Kindly give my win to someone close by
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin grin
Chimzy09:

Mama Liftedhands where are you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Evening Mamas
Am I d only one who heats baby's navel . Hope it not wrong
please we are together on this one, just that my baby has something like a growth in his navel, dat know if anyone has experienced or heard about such before. Am so worried right now cos my landlady said is a growth and has to be cut off...pls who can explain more about this. Baby is just 7weeks old.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Liftedhands:
@Creamybee ajumbaise is a herbs and spices combo thats new moms take to get back to shape and also helps flush the system of retained afterbirth etc. I sell but currently don't have in stock.
okay thanks Ma, so when will you have it and how much is the cost?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Jeniluv:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?

And so my EDD was on 20th but with my 2 previous kids,i usually pass my EDD with extra days,so I wasn't bothered...
On Monday 25th Nov,i chatted up my favourite nurse in my ANC hospital,told her i was plus 5days already and yet no show,she just replied casually'come in 2mrw let me check u'..I replied OK

The next day been 26th Nov,i dressed up for work(Am a teacher),had my normal morning routine,noticed i became extremely tired,so i had to leave by 12pm...I called my nurse again and she asked me to check in by 3pm...Remember,still no labour signs!

By 3pm,i landed the hospital and got checked,lo and behold i was 3cm dilated(Great God)...Immediately,she inserted one drug like that in my V(I dunno the name of the drug)...and told me to go and rest that i will be checked again in 4hrs time...

At 7:15pm,she came to check and i was 6cm,by now the pains had tripled(Oh mothers are trying)....By 9:35pm,i was at 8cm,choiiiiii....the pains and contractions were at the peak nowwwww ooo,at 10:52pm,i was ready to push...With my first push,my pretty babygirl came out screaming her lungs(you can't imagine how elated i was) at exactly 11:04pm....

Then the stitching started cos i had tears(most painful moment) that i cried...In about 30mins,i was taken out to the ward...

Its been 4days of basking in the euphoria of happiness cos i really wanted a babygirl after 2boys and Jesus did it for me...

I pray for other preggy mommas,God's grace will be with you just continue prophecying positively to ur baby and do not entertain fear,it will end in praise....

Signing out officially tommorow so that December mommas can take over....For una information,I don hang boots oooooooo...2boys,1 girl,am ok....Thank you JESUS
congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Greatness366:
congratulations ma
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 01, 2019

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) (5350) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.