Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132299 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Honeysweetest:
kedu ka imere nne, let's chat,maybe I can share how I keep fit in this journey,
OK ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rache404: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2019
hapiness44:
Experienced Mamas please help me o.

I just had another small quarrel with hubby over my sudden low sex drive.

I am in week 11 and recently, I am too irritated to even allow sex, ' unfortunately' for me, boo still feels like during it almost everyday

On Saturday, we had sex, and I noticed bleeding ( not the first time, but this was very pronounced), pinkish intially and brownish later. I told him I need to start antenatal to be sure that it's ok to continue but he does not want to hear any of it.

This evening, ( I came home early from work was having serious side headache)he initiated it again and with all my body language he knew I was not in the mood. Right now he is angry and I actually feel for him. I have tried to read materials online to him but he obviously feels deprived.

How do I handle this house?.. We are just 6 months into marriage
Its not easy at all. The marriage is still fresh. I always spot and later bleed when I was pregnant with my daughter. So, I went to my doctor and discovered I had placenta previa. My placenta was lying comfortably on my cervix. We were told not to have sex till the 7th month of pregnancy. I was checked at the 7th month and luckily the placenta has moved as my uterus was growing. If I had continued bleeding, my placenta wouldn't have had enough oxygen and nutrients for the baby.
I really wish you can convince him to start antenatal or see a doctor to know why you bleeding. It might not be placenta previa Buh dont ignore anything.
About the sex issue, you can consider oral to satisfy him. You two are in this together. With time, he will learn to be very considerate.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babestell(f): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2019
AMEN!!
angeltolly:
Prayer Monday

Father, we are most grateful for the opportunity of conception, for blessing our womb with godly seed.

We pray that your hands will see us through as we all deliver as at when due in Jesus name. We come against any form of complication and loss, it shall not be mentioned in our midst in Jesus name.

We remember one of us cheifboomite204 we pray that your peace will guide her heart and all will end in praise for her in Jesus. Take charge of all the medical practitioners attending to her and baby and work wonders through them in Jesus name. Amen

We pray for every member of our family that you cause your face to shine upon them. Amen

We remember our Going-to-Conceive mamas, hear the petition of their heart, wipe their tears and bless them with their own BFP in Jesus name. Amen

These and many more we ask through Jesus christ our lord. Amen.

Lovely week ahead mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babestell(f): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2019
Buy him a intimacy gadget and use it on him for the meanwhile.

Yes its not a regular advice but it does 2 things. One helps him find relief and 2 makes it an activity 2 of you partake in so that its not like he is masturbating on his own. Try and also consider giving him a hand job. The intimacy of the process could also be a stress reliever for you

Please regiter for antenatal. You don't need his permission to do so. On this I advice you stand your ground.

hapiness44:
Experienced Mamas please help me o.

I just had another small quarrel with hubby over my sudden low sex drive.

I am in week 11 and recently, I am too irritated to even allow sex, ' unfortunately' for me, boo still feels like during it almost everyday

On Saturday, we had sex, and I noticed bleeding ( not the first time, but this was very pronounced), pinkish intially and brownish later. I told him I need to start antenatal to be sure that it's ok to continue but he does not want to hear any of it.

This evening, ( I came home early from work was having serious side headache)he initiated it again and with all my body language he knew I was not in the mood. Right now he is angry and I actually feel for him. I have tried to read materials online to him but he obviously feels deprived.

How do I handle this house?.. We are just 6 months into marriage

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2019
miraclebaby:
We were told at antenatal that it's good. But in your case, since it rumbles your stomach on a normal day, you have to think twice lest it cause you diarrhoea. On another note, it's better if you cook it yourself as sometimes the way they cook it may make it react in the stomach. Be sure the cocoyam is well done and there's enough ogili in it.
Okay ma! Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2019
Happiness44
Better sleep was pushing me last night, I couldn't type. You mustn't pleasure him through sex alone. What happened to hand job or Mouth Action, your boobies if they are small like mine should have grown a little bit bigger by now, carry enough baby oil or coconut oil and pour in between, let him insert una junior Oga and fire on. You can use your hand and push your bobbies together to make it tighter for him. I know say nobi today I spoil tongue tongue.

Please register for antenatal or see a Dr for proper evaluation, na your health we dey talk about. If anything should happen to either you or your Lo, na only sorry and petting highest you go receive. You will be the one to bear the pains alone. You mustn't tell him you are going to the hospital, carry yourself and go please. It is well with you.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2019
chiefboomite204,
How are you sis, may God guide you and your Lo, your expectations for that precious being must not be cut short. Adhere to all instructions from your Dr OK. The biggest Dr will make sure you pull through, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Beautiful treated king size mosquito net safe for family from malaria for 7500

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Beyedew yaff spoil finish tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2019
Una Weldon belleful mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2019
FloraEC:
Beyedew yaff spoil finish tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
I know!!
Asko tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2019
beyedew:

I know!!
Asko tongue tongue
Wah apund to ya dayari
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2019
FloraEC:

Wah apund to ya dayari
Nne eh, that dayari, it's well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2019
beyedew:

Nne eh, that dayari, it's well.
M 2. E yaff just taya m.

I'm seriously hungry now, ate swallow with ọha in the morning, drank my oat combo. Just finished eating the rice I went to work with bur the hunger is still shaking me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Maternity bra for 1500

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iamfruitful: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2019
nikkyshyne:
You most likely had a chemical pregnancy. Don't worry. You will be fine. You can start trying immediately after the bleed stops. This bleed is like your period. Baby dust on you.

Thought as much,
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2019
Omawumi17:
Maternity bra for 1500

Kai I love those bra
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2019
FloraEC:

M 2. E yaff just taya m.

I'm seriously hungry now, ate swallow with ọha in the morning, drank my oat combo. Just finished eating the rice I went to work with bur the hunger is still shaking me.
But we're still in the morning. shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2019
Ligxy:

But we're still in the morning. shocked
The rice is for afternoon oo. The smoothie I came with, e yaff almost finish and I'm still hungry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Kai I love those bra
HOW MANY U WAN BUY O
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Omawumi17:
Maternity bra for 1500

Ehmmmmm...... This bra, issit like this in real life? angry because ehrmmm... angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2019
FloraEC:

The rice is for afternoon oo. The smoothie I came with, e yaff almost finish and I'm still hungry cry cry cry
Lol, pele. I wish I can eat like that tho, I'm not adding weight at all. Wish I could add a bit.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sophiemama: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Omawumi17:
Maternity bra for 1500
please,how can I get this? I'm based in Rivers State.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Experienced Mamas, whenever I turn to the left, baby will move to the left and start kicking me, when I move to the right, baby will move to the right and start kicking. It has been like this for a week. When baby kicks where I am lying on, I turn to the other size to avoid pressing baby.

Hope all is well?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Omawumi17:
Maternity bra for 1500
where are you located?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Blackfinegirl:
Experienced Mamas, whenever I turn to the left, baby will move to the left and start kicking me, when I move to the right, baby will move to the right and start kicking. It has been like this for a week. When baby kicks where I am lying on, I turn to the other size to avoid pressing baby.

Hope all is well?

I'm experiencing same thing too but mine doesn't kick me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
angeltolly:

Ehmmmmm...... This bra, issit like this in real life? angry because ehrmmm... angry lipsrsealed
abi.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Simsimz:
where are you located?
IBADAN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
FloraEC:

sorry. I was also like this in my first trimester- my mouth was constantly moving grin Just eat well abeg, u can always shed the weight later smiley wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
angeltolly:

YES MA. I Personally have used one before. it comes in diffrent sizes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sophiemama:
please,how can I get this? I'm based in Rivers State.
Nationwide delivery available
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Omawumi17:

IBADAN
I'm in Port Harcourt. Do you have in size 44?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.