Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139867 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5375) (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mommdav:

Darling if the pain is from your right side ribs please get in touch with your doctor to rule out something serious like preeclampsia or liver problems.

Congrats to mamas who have just birthed their babies and the newly preggy mamas.
The pain is from the left side, I feel more comfortable sleeping on my right side than left and they said left is the best sleeping position undecided
Meanwhile, my right hips and bottom now hurts that I can't walk properly. It will soon end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
chiefboomite204:
Good morning mama's, I know I am not supposed to post this here but I need help at this time...And I need the healing very fast too... I had inevitable miscarriage at 27 weeks due to cervical incompetence on Wednesday ... I gave birth birth to a baby girl weighing less than 1kg, 0.83kg to be precised... it was very painful they couldn't saved her until she gave up on sunday... I am very sad right now .... couldn't face the world ... is like I am a loser... I am alone brooding.... Pls I need your words of encouragement now... I know I need to let my body heal before trying again but is like I am letting my man down and he is not getting any young... pls if there is anything I can do to heal myself and things to take with the healing
So sorry for your loss sis. The lord will console you and give you double for your loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nancystan: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
chiefboomite204:
Good morning mama's, I know I am not supposed to post this here but I need help at this time...And I need the healing very fast too... I had inevitable miscarriage at 27 weeks due to cervical incompetence on Wednesday ... I gave birth birth to a baby girl weighing less than 1kg, 0.83kg to be precised... it was very painful they couldn't saved her until she gave up on sunday... I am very sad right now .... couldn't face the world ... is like I am a loser... I am alone brooding.... Pls I need your words of encouragement now... I know I need to let my body heal before trying again but is like I am letting my man down and he is not getting any young... pls if there is anything I can do to heal myself and things to take with the healing
so sorry for ur loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
As a virgin you want me to register. Lol. Kolework.

That is how one of our young vibrant sister in church was showing signs of pregnancy but was still a virgin (Aproko women like us, we checked, she was intact).

My dear she was pregnant o, from play play. Thankfully brother did not deny, we just conduct wedding sharply.

Darling, please do a pregnancy test.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nancystan: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mama am really worried am 37+weeks with twins yet labour has not really set in doc did a membrane sweep yesterday yet no progress. I'm still in hospital ..i feel like crying i just want to see my babies doc said they are matured n 37weeks is considered full term for twins.

Am scared...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
chiefboomite204:

Please stay strong Ma. God will not forsake you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Good evening Mamas.

I finally registered in ANC today in Eko hospital (HMO) when the nurse said go to ANC, I mumu asked what does it mean, as per Ftm. Lol) I also plan to register in Ifako Ijaye general hospital next week.

Also did another scan, seeing my baby throw hands already and hearing his heart beat was a priceless moment.

My small worry, the multiple fibroid is also growing alongside and the Doc said I just need to rest and report any pain I feel immediately.

Thank you mamas for solving I and boos bed issues, lol, we are fine now and Doc said I can give him his food *winks

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nancystan:
Mama am really worried am 37+weeks with twins yet labour has not really set in doc did a membrane sweep yesterday yet no progress. I'm still in hospital ..i feel like crying i just want to see my babies doc said they are matured n 37weeks is considered full term for twins.

Am scared...

Your babies are matured at 37 weeks, I had my babies at 37wks 2 days through CS when labour refuse to start and the leading twin was in breech position. Please see your doc dear, safe delivery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nancystan:

Am scared...

Wow 37 weeks! That’s full term for twins. My sister’s twins came at 33 weeks, her water broke but it ended in CS (long story). Please see your doc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nancystan: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
I'm in the hospital since yesterday ,the leading twins is head down doc said he will send me home tomorrow morning if nothing happened throughout the night ...am in tears I don't know what's keeping them

Your babies are matured at 37 weeks, I had my babies at 37wks 2 days through CS when labour refuse to start and the leading twin was in breech position. Please see your doc dear, safe delivery to you.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nancystan:
I'm in the hospital since yesterday ,the leading twins is head down doc said he will send me home tomorrow morning if nothing happened throughout the night ...am in tears I don't know what's keeping them

Relax mama...don’t cause unecessary distress to yourself and your babies. They’re fine so nothing to worry about

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
hapiness44:
Good evening Mamas.

I finally registered in ANC today in Eko hospital (HMO) when the nurse said go to ANC, I mumu asked what does it mean, as per Ftm. Lol) I also plan to register in Ifako Ijaye general hospital next week.

Also did another scan, seeing my baby throw hands already and hearing his heart beat was a priceless moment.

My small worry, the multiple fibroid is also growing alongside and the Doc said I just need to rest and report any pain I feel immediately.

Thank you mamas for solving I and boos bed issues, lol, we are fine now and Doc said I can give him his food *winks
All the best ma'am but my experience with EKO Hospital was bad. I can't even tell my enemy to visit the hospital. The nurses ehhhhh and the doctors are not really experience. They employ young doctors. I regretted using the hospital

My ovaries was okay before my fibroids operation but after the operation I was told that they cut off my left ovary without good reasons. In fact, my husband was outside the theatre throughout the operation and no one inform him that they want to cut off my left ovary. I requested for the ovary that was cut off for me to be see the ovary but they could not produce my ovary but after conducting scan on my own, It was discovered that the information that was passed to me that my ovary was cut off was real.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nancystan: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Doc wants to send me home tomorrow if nothing happened throughout the night . I don't know if I should go for cs.doc have done membrane sweep yet labour didn't kick off
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nancystan: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
OK dear

Relax mama...don’t cause unecessary distress to yourself and your babies. They’re fine so nothing to worry about[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mummy4life1:
All the best ma'am but my experience with EKO Hospital was bad. I can't even tell my enemy to visit the hospital. The nurses ehhhhh and the doctors are not really experience. They employ young doctors. I regretted using the hospital

My ovaries was okay before my fibroids operation but after the operation I was told that they cut off my left ovary without good reasons. In fact, my husband was outside the theatre throughout the operation and no one inform him that they want to cut off my left ovary. I requested for the ovary that was cut off for me to be see the ovary but they could not produce my ovary but after conducting scan on my own. It was discovered that the information that was passed to me that my ovary was cut off was real.

Thanks sis. I have heard of Eko and their stories. I don't plan to use them, I am using the general hospital. I just registered there due to proximity and since my HMO will be paying.

Going to the general next week.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
brokewaist:

That is how one of our young vibrant sister in church was showing signs of pregnancy but was still a virgin (Aproko women like us, we checked, she was intact).

My dear she was pregnant o, from play play. Thankfully brother did not deny, we just conduct wedding sharply.

It's fine. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
hapiness44:

Thanks sis. I have heard of Eko and their stories. I don't plan to use them, I am using the general hospital. I just registered there due to proximity and since my HMO will be paying.

Going to the general next week.
Good ma'am. I used my HMO for the procedure too but using my HMO@ Lagoon Ikeja presently.

My experience with Lagoon so far is okay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mommdav(f): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Joyfulmama:

The pain is from the left side, I feel more comfortable sleeping on my right side than left and they said left is the best sleeping position undecided
Meanwhile, my right hips and bottom now hurts that I can't walk properly. It will soon end in praise

Pele dear..I feel you. Hang on a little more. You are almost at the finish line and sure it will surely end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
brokewaist:

Just curious; how exactly did you guys check? Was there a doctor or nurse among you or something?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
chiefboomite204:
This is really heartbreaking.
Don't beat yourself over it please, and avoid negative words and thoughts.
May God heal you physically, mentally, and emotionally, and give you double for the loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 2:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Liftedhands:
Congrts and welcome here, wish you a stress free preggy.

Meanwhile everybody there's giveaway on the new born thread
thank you màm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 2:55am On Dec 18, 2019
4realwoman:
Welcome and happy nine month.
thank you I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 3:03am On Dec 18, 2019
Good morning, i don't know na like this pregnancy dey o cry cry I'm not doing again after this one abeg sad, I'm seriously weak, no strength, sometimes I can't sleep it's just 8 weeks 3 days today. No vomitting, but this body weakness is too much abegi, my GP said I should come back 11/12 weeks for my antenatal classes. She only gave me this drug to be taken everyday. Whalahi, it's not easy at akl angry sad cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2019
BligsMiss:
Good morning, i don't know na like this pregnancy dey o cry cry I'm not doing again after this one abeg sad, I'm seriously weak, no strength, sometimes I can't sleep it's just 8 weeks 3 days today. No vomitting, but this body weakness is too much abegi, my GP said I should come back 11/12 weeks for my antenatal classes. She only gave me this drug to be taken everyday. Whalahi, it's not easy at akl angry sad cry
I can't laugh o, sowi ehn but about not doing again u are definitely still coming back here for baby no 2 and 3, just thank your stars u re not vomiting because @ almost 18weeks my vomiting is still so constant, I believe you will get better ones u enter 2nd trimester

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2019
Good morning ma'ams, ejo ma's I have a question o....I missed my 2nd dose of TT injection I tot its dis friday 20th not knowing it was lastweek friday(13th) I guess d fear of injection made me forgot, I just called now and am ask to come today to come take it, I hope its OK to continue or those that mean I will start all over again?
Cc
Liftedhands
Zaynie
Beyedew
Angeltolly
And all my ogas oya answer me o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
But seriously does grinding without sex really causes pregnancy?? Confirm fear dey my body. Lol
grin grin grin you were playing around with sperm and expecting bag of rice abi?

FloraEC, come and carry your team mate o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
I can't laugh o, sowi ehn but about not doing again u are definitely still coming back here for baby no 2 and 3, just thank your stars u re not vomiting because @ almost 18weeks my vomiting is still so constant, I believe you will get better ones u enter 2nd trimester

Ohh, so sorry about that. I'm having the urge to vomit whenever I perceive some odour, but I won't still. I thank my stars then. But this body weakness is too much. I can't eat much but I'm taking this yoghurt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2019
Nancystan:

Am scared...
Your babies are matured at 37wks. I had my son at 37wks weighing 3kg.
Swift delivery ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Good morning ma'ams, ejo ma's I have a question o....I missed my 2nd dose of TT injection I tot its dis friday 20th not knowing it was lastweek friday(13th) I guess d fear of injection made me forgot, I just called now and am ask to come today to come take it, I hope its OK to continue or those that mean I will start all over again?
Cc
Liftedhands
Zaynie
Beyedew
Angeltolly
And all my ogas oya answer me o
You don't have to start again. I missed my second dose too by one week, and I was still given.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2019
BligsMiss:

Check ur Pcv... Ur blood level

U can start eating garden egg leave
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nancystan: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2019
What could be the problem ..no sign of labor since Monday ...am really restless
Your babies are matured at 37wks. I had my son at 37wks weighing 3kg.
Swift delivery ma[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5375) (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.