Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140540 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5374) (5375) (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by daragoldy(f): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
queenfav:
Good morning mamas. Something sad happened and I felt we all may learn from it. The guy who handles electrical jobs for us just lost his wife during childbirth. The baby survived.He is in police custody as we speak because the wife's family are saying he killed their daughter. Their marriage is less than two years old and the late lady is not up to 30 years.

It's being said that she has earlier been diagnosed of multiple uterine fibroids. The doctor advised an Elective CS be done, that any attempt at going into labor and vagina birth may further complicate things.

Her dear husband said no to the CS. In his words "My mother gave birth normally, my wife must do same". That's how this lady stayed till she fell into labour at 38 weeks.She wasn't even taken to the hospital where she registered for antenatal, he took her to a prayer house to deliver. He said many women testify on Sunday in church of how they came to church when they were in labour for long and baby came out easily while in the church.

That's how the women there (who are not even local midwives) were trying to force her to push. It wasn't long before she started bleeding badly. It was when they saw that she was dieing, that they rushed her to hospital. Then it was already too late,the young lady died on her way to hospital. The same CS they rejected was what was done to bring out the child because they could still detect a heartbeat.

All this was happening and the man didn't call any of the wife's family to let them know. The call he made was to tell them about how their child or sister is in d mortuary. The lady's brother's used police to go pick him up after serious beating.

I am still so pissed because in my opinion, the lady killed herself. As a human being and one in a delicate condition as pregnancy, you have to choose you. Even if that's how the marriage will scatter, so be it.

A doctor had already told u the risks involved with normal delivery based on the medical issues u have, yet she allowed a mere man in the name of husband use her life to gamble. The same man that will marry a fresh and finer woman after one year or less if anything happens to you?

Why I am bringing this here is so that we can all draw sense from it. It's your life, your body, your pregnancy. Don't allow love blind our common sense or allow wedding ring and Mrs title remove our individuality. Men are very good at choosing themselves, we should do same especially when it concerns your health in pregnancy . If anything happens (God forbid) you will bear the pains. Every pregnancy is to be cherished. Don't use your life and your unborn child to gamble. If you are not ok with anything, stand your ground. Don't keep delicate issues away from your family. Na here u jam the man, your family remains your family. If a man is having the same stance as the dead lady's husband, call a family meeting and let your people know. If he doesn't pay the medical bills, your family and friends can pay. In all, your life is more important. Nobody dies and is buried with their husband or wife. We came to this world alone nd will leave alone.
That lady would have been alive today if she insisted on CS like her doctor advised. Her husband will be released from cell, after 3-5 months, he would have gotten another babe. That's if he can wait that long. Wheras someone allowed herself to be killed because she wanted to obey her husband. What story would they tell that innocent child tomoro? Because I trust the lady's family to let thr child know the fathers part in the mothers untimely death!
Am not saying don't obey your husbands, but let's apply wisdom to being married. Think about your parents who have labored over you before you got married, think about your life and all you are yet to achieve. Mrs title is just a small part of life. Don't allow the zeal to stay married by all means make you docile to the point where a man will be the one telling u to do things that are not going to be ok for your health or things that are against doctors instructions.
I have seen women having sezzz 3 weeks after delivery, when doctors advise u wait 6 weeks. Why? To please their husband. Some take in 4 months after delivery because oga told them not to do family planning, and they relaxed. In the end, you the woman will suffer the consequences. Let's all be wise and choose ourselves and well being in times when it's necessary. I am so angry because the lady that died is someone I know. Maybe her crime in life was loving a man too much to the point of blind submission! Not all the times your husband will mean well for you. It may be out of ignorance as to the severity of the issue, that's when u let him know what's at stake and insist on doing the right thing. If he disagrees, pack a few things and go to your parents house till you are OK. It's better than saying "yes sir, yes my husband" to everything, until you say yes to what will lead you to early death all because you want to please your husband.

nice ear opening, permit me to post on some fb platform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gdon1010(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Any dermatologist in the building. I need help for a sis

Thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
chiefboomite204:
Good morning mama's, I know I am not supposed to post this here but I need help at this time...And I need the healing very fast too... I had inevitable miscarriage at 27 weeks due to cervical incompetence on Wednesday ... I gave birth birth to a baby girl weighing less than 1kg, 0.83kg to be precised... it was very painful they couldn't saved her until she gave up on sunday... I am very sad right now .... couldn't face the world ... is like I am a loser... I am alone brooding.... Pls I need your words of encouragement now... I know I need to let my body heal before trying again but is like I am letting my man down and he is not getting any young... pls if there is anything I can do to heal myself and things to take with the healing

I was actually watching and waiting for this to be a huge testimony on this thread but it appears that God has other plans. My dear you are not a loser. For now just take a lot of Raspberry Leaf Tea( Not sure they sell it in Nigeria) but it helps prepare the womb and regulates your period. Don't worry about it. Give yourself time to recover because as is your hormones will be all over the place. Also you are not letting any man down as it was not in your power to conceive or have a baby. Everything is in the hands of God. Please wash your face and take a nice warm shower. Thank God for not giving you a sick child that would be a problem in the future. Find a new and good obygyn that would have detected the cervical incompetence earlier. When you get pregnant again, consider yourself high risk and keep going for scans to measure your cervix- also always bring it up as a concern for your doctor at every appointment. Don't worry God will give you double for your trouble.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
BligsMiss:
Official signing in
8 weeks 1 day
EDD according to scan: July 26,2020
First pikin
Welcome and happy nine month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
creamylicious:
please where can one get garden egg leaves?
Any big market around you, ask those Igbo women of anyara leaves.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
T
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MyGODdidit(f): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Big congratulations!!

Prettyuche:
BA! BA!!

My prince and princess arrived yesterday morning at exactly 36 weeks via elective CS.we all are doing good .God has done me so well.Handing over my booth to all awaiting mothers.Safe delivery to all my December mamas and other preggy mums.

Cappo jazzyjazz take note
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bluefin:

Yes absolutely, her now husband denied until the baby was born and was his spit image. He did a DNA test and confirmed the baby was his after which he married her and confirmed she was a virgin. She had her baby through CS as as God would have it baby is 6 now and they have had issues conceiving since then. But like she said he ejaculated inside her while attempting to penetrate so it is possible the sperm went in directly.

Also note that i recall in high school one of my classmates had narrated a similar encounter her mother had as a 16 year old which resulted in their first born who was significantly older than them. Sex is just sex. Pregnancy is just really sperm meeting egg and God having a plan.
He did not penetrate at all. He was only playing around the vagina then released on my thigh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
He did not penetrate at all. He was only playing around the vagina then released on my thigh.

How can two of u be playing around viginal and expect nothing to happen

U don't know dat some sperm swim faster Dan others

Sister abeg come and Register with ur mate and leave matter to Mathias

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

How can two of u be playing around viginal and expect nothing to happen

U don't know dat some sperm swim faster Dan others

Sister abeg come and Register with ur mate and leave matter to Mathias
As a virgin you want me to register. Lol. Kolework.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
As a virgin you want me to register. Lol. Kolework.
Pregnant virgin grin grin

Come and identify with your teamies kiss

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
chiefboomite204:
Good morning mama's, I know I am not supposed to post this here but I need help at this time...And I need the healing very fast too... I had inevitable miscarriage at 27 weeks due to cervical incompetence on Wednesday ... I gave birth birth to a baby girl weighing less than 1kg, 0.83kg to be precised... it was very painful they couldn't saved her until she gave up on sunday... I am very sad right now .... couldn't face the world ... is like I am a loser... I am alone brooding.... Pls I need your words of encouragement now... I know I need to let my body heal before trying again but is like I am letting my man down and he is not getting any young... pls if there is anything I can do to heal myself and things to take with the healing
Very sorry Ma'am. Very painful but in everything we should still give thanks. I've to inform my family about the bad news because we keep praying for you everyday but I will still thank God on your behave for the triplet that is coming to your family soon. Congratulations in Advance for the good news that is coming to the family soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
SapphirePRINCEX:

Virgin Mary grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
hiefboomite204:
( Warm hugs sis .)
Please take solace in God and listen to soul lifting music.Dont beat yourself about it as answers won't be readily available.Time will heal your pain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
SapphirePRINCEX:

But seriously does grinding without sex really causes pregnancy?? Confirm fear dey my body. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
But seriously does grinding without sex really causes pregnancy?? Confirm fear dey my body. Lol
But seriously are you sure you are a woman? And not a guy posing behind a female moniker? I can smell it from a distance angry

Meanwhile I'm doing 1500 naira sales on shoes on WhatsApp MOQ applies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Liftedhands:
But seriously are you sure you are a woman? And not a guy posing behind a female moniker? I can smell it from a distance angry
If you won't help my situation please don't quote me please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
If you won't help my situation please don't quote me please.
Help you in which way? If you are a lady you've been advised to register, you said kolewerk?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Liftedhands:
Help you in which way? If you are a lady you've been advised to register, you said kolewerk?
Register for what exactly?? I only asked a question. I did not come to sign up for pregnancy stuff.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Register for what exactly?? I only asked a question. I did not come to sign up for pregnancy stuff.
You have been adequately answered. What next?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Liftedhands:
You have been adequately answered. What next?
And the next thing Is to accuse me of using fake profile. I'm out. Thank you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Liftedhands:

Meanwhile I'm doing 1500 naira sales on shoes on WhatsApp.

I think he is a guy dat is trying to cover up his actions so as not take responsibility of his actions. He has gotten somebody pregnant. He is trying to get our opinion to trick her people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
And the next thing Is to accuse me of using fake profile. I'm out. Thank you all.
Lolz wishing you a safe and smooth 9 months journey.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

I think he is a guy dat is trying to cover up his actions so as not take responsibility of his actions. He has gotten somebody pregnant. He is trying to get our opinion to trick her people

LMAO he thinks he can fool us.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Liftedhands:
LMAO he thinks he can fool us.
I am a female. Is this how it works in this thread?? I have been on Nairaland for as long as I can remember, but I have never seen a group like this. Damn This is wrong!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I am a female. Is this how it works in this thread?? I have been on Nairaland for as long as I can remember, but I have never seen a group like this. Damn This is wrong!!
Ok we believe you. What plans do you have for the pregnancy ? Or you haven't decided yet? We don't support abortion here so you know.

Have you don test to confirm by the way?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Liftedhands:
Ok we believe you. What plans do you have for the pregnancy ? Or you haven't decided yet? We don't support abortion here so you know.

Have you don test to confirm by the way?
I'm not pregnant. It happened two days ago and I wasn't even ovulating. My ovulation started today. But I wanted to know if it's actually possible to get pregnant that way. That's all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bluefin:

Better don’t bother yourself they are just teasing you. Don’t take it to personal. This is how preggos are welcomed here.

Just test 3 weeks after ejaculation occurred then you can come back here and register/testify. If you are not pregnant then look for the FP thread so that you won’t have surprise pregnancy soon.
Thank you ma

BTW.. My periods are always irregular, Last two months my period started on the 28, it was supposed to come last month 28 but didn't come until 1st of this month. This is how it has been irregular all my life. Should I be bothered?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I'm not pregnant. It happened two days ago and I wasn't even ovulating. My ovulation started today. But I wanted to know if it's actually possible to get pregnant that way. That's all.
Case closed then. Mamas have answered you and given instances. Play safe if you are avoiding preganacy.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5374) (5375) (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.