Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140782 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Good morning ma'ams, ejo ma's I have a question o....I missed my 2nd dose of TT injection I tot its dis friday 20th not knowing it was lastweek friday(13th) I guess d fear of injection made me forgot, I just called now and am ask to come today to come take it, I hope its OK to continue or those that mean I will start all over again?
Cc
Liftedhands
Zaynie
Beyedew
Angeltolly
And all my ogas oya answer me o
I missed mine too, it was given to me after one week and I did not start over again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Good morning ma'ams, ejo ma's I have a question o....I missed my 2nd dose of TT injection I tot its dis friday 20th not knowing it was lastweek friday(13th) I guess d fear of injection made me forgot, I just called now and am ask to come today to come take it, I hope its OK to continue or those that mean I will start all over again?
Cc
You should take it, it's not late.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2019
BligsMiss:
Good morning, i don't know na like this pregnancy dey o cry cry I'm not doing again after this one abeg sad, I'm seriously weak, no strength, sometimes I can't sleep it's just 8 weeks 3 days today. No vomitting, but this body weakness is too much abegi, my GP said I should come back 11/12 weeks for my antenatal classes. She only gave me this drug to be taken everyday. Whalahi, it's not easy at akl angry sad cry

We are in the same boat sweety let's hang in there for our lo, it will surely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
folash:

You don't have to start again. I missed my second dose too by one week, and I was still given.
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mummy4life1:
I missed mine too, it was given to me after one week and I did not start over again.
OK ma, thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Liftedhands:
You should take it, it's not late.
Thanks ma'am, will go for it 1st thing tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks ma'am, will go for it 1st thing tomorrow morning
Portable B
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hello Abeokuta moms. Kindly follow @little gold baby shop on instagram. They sell all baby ,toddler and children’s items, (age 0-10)and offer delivery to your door step in Abeokuta.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
comtem2011:
Portable B
Anty mi toh sexy, longest time ma....What of uncleD and the kids? Greetings to them ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Anty mi toh sexy, longest time ma....What of uncleD and the kids? Greetings to them ma
Alaafia ni won wa, ma se wahala ju o. Everlasting joy is your portion. take kia.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by quin9(f): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
SapphirePRINCEX:
grin grin grin you were playing around with sperm and expecting bag of rice abi?

FloraEC, come and carry your team mate o

no let me laugh break waist abeg,I'm managing myself grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
comtem2011:
Alaafia ni won wa, ma se wahala ju o. Everlasting joy is your portion. take kia.
Amen ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Amorprincesa24:
As in eh! I don tire for myself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Leave her, bulletproof that haff been failing some people? and na mostly triplet dey enter lipsrsealed

Happy bumping dear!
Lmao haters. Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
BligsMiss:
Good morning, i don't know na like this pregnancy dey o cry cry I'm not doing again after this one abeg sad, I'm seriously weak, no strength, sometimes I can't sleep it's just 8 weeks 3 days today. No vomitting, but this body weakness is too much abegi, my GP said I should come back 11/12 weeks for my antenatal classes. She only gave me this drug to be taken everyday. Whalahi, it's not easy at akl angry sad cry

Don't worry sis, it will be over soon. In my first trimester and didn't vomit but always tired and sleepy at work so I always get a nap when I'm free and a must nap at home immediately I get home. This made me active the next day and I tried eating so I don't vomit out feel sick. Wish you good luck and happy bumpy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
folash:

Just curious; how exactly did you guys check? Was there a doctor or nurse among you or something?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Amorprincesa24:
As in eh! I don tire for myself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Leave her, bulletproof that haff been failing some people? and na mostly triplet dey enter lipsrsealed

Happy bumping dear!

Welcome back.....happy bumping

giddyperson...... Be guided oooo before they go carry that your bullet proof comot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
SapphirePRINCEX:
grin grin grin you were playing around with sperm and expecting bag of rice abi?

FloraEC, come and carry your team mate o
���, this got me so hard
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this question. But can a virgin get pregnant without penetration?? Normal romance and the guy released near the vagina. Any possibility to get pregnant? Thank you
nwanyi oma,kindly stay away from the Ds, it will only make u live in fear and one day,u might see the outcome, let ur virginity be one without spot, it won't be ok saying u are a virgin while u are enjoying the pleasures of sex, is called cheating and deceiving urself,and sweet the worst thing is not when u deceive people,is when u deceive yourself. hope u understand me

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
The rate at I eat dis days is scaring me, am trying to control it but I can't. If I don't eat when am hungry nausea will kick in. Pls is there anything I can do to suppress d hunger. cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thazlimah(f): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hi all..
Am a FTM N just 6weeks along..
My white blood cell keep getting high and the doctor recommended amoxicily for me..
Pls is it advisable to use antibiotics this early..
I miscarried earlier ard march ard 6weeks so am so scared to use anything or cause smtin to tamper with my baby..
Pls advise..
Should i use it or not
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
angeltolly:

TEAM MAY 2020, DECEMBER ROLL CALL

Happy New month teamies and welcome to December. How are we doing and LO, it will end in praise. I hope we all have started antenatal? MS nko? Anyone still experiencing that? Don't worry, it can only get better and God will make it easy for us.
We should be in our 18th, 17th, 16th, 15th and 14th weeks now. We're getting there we will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

If you hear your name, kindly signify and let’s know how you are doing.

USERNAME-------------------------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - - - - - ---------------------23rd

2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th

3. angeltolly - - - - - - - ------------------------ 5th

4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - ----------------------- 27th

5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 27th

6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th

7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th

8. Lioha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 2nd

9. Sysengr - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 10th

10. Prudify25 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 22nd

If you are a may mama and you have not registered, you are wrong angry . Copy me with your Edd now while registration is still free o.

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
Hello Cappo. We are 16weeks plus, baby sex is XY... I'm having another bobo oooo. Baby breathing, kicking and playing fine. No case of low lying placenta/placenta previa unlike my first.
Mama's pls o,I've been feeling headaches and told the doc today, I was given fansidar and I'm feeling sick after taking it, my head is still pounding, I'm hoping it's safe to take Paracetamol for just this night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Cc
Lifted hands
Za ynie
Be yedew
A ngeltolly
And all my ogas oya answer me o

You don't have to start all over.
Just cut and join grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Thazlimah:
Hi all..
Am a FTM N just 6weeks along..
My white blood cell keep getting high and the doctor recommended amoxicily for me..
Pls is it advisable to use antibiotics this early..
I miscarried earlier ard march ard 6weeks so am so scared to use anything or cause smtin to tamper with my baby..
Pls advise..
Should i use it or not

Hello
Are you sick, feel sick or you just did a random test where he saw an unusual wbc count?
Does your Dr know you're pregnant? If yes, then the it's possible that he believes it's better to treat the infection first.
Infections can also cause miscarriage in some people.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
spixytinxy:
The rate at I eat dis days is scaring me, am trying to control it but I can't. If I don't eat when am hungry nausea will kick in. Pls is there anything I can do to suppress d hunger. cry cry cry cry

Eat early.
Drink fluids
Give in to your cravings.
Pregnancy has different phases, all dictated by what your body needs. If you're always thirsty it means your body needs water. If you're craving for meat, you're most likely low on iron, if you crave for sugar then your blood sugar may be low.
You can help yourself by bulking your meals with veggies. So if you really want to eat rice, take a little rice and bulk it with salad or vegetable soup. That way, you eat a lot but most of it is low calories.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Aitee1:

We are in the same boat sweety let's hang in there for our lo, it will surely end in praise

My eyes are tricking me.
Let me go back and see what missed shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
zaynie:

Eat early.
Drink fluids
Give in to your cravings.
Pregnancy has different phases, all dictated by what your body needs. If you're always thirsty it means your body needs water. If you're craving for meat, you're most likely low on iron, if you crave for sugar then your blood sugar may be low.
You can help yourself by bulking your meals with veggies. So if you really want to eat rice, take a little rice and bulk it with salad or vegetable soup. That way, you eat a lot but most of it is low calories.
God bless u, is just dat I can't stand d taste or sight of vegetable, don't know if there is anything I can bulk my food with aside vegetable soup or salad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
spixytinxy:
You're not alone sis. I ate swallow(fufu) with okra soup in the morning, few minutes I started shivering cos of hunger, I drank tea with egg bread and plantain. I slept off, woke up very hungry, prepared yam on fire, drank goldenmorn and smoothie to hold the hunger, I brought out 5pieces of yam to eat with red oil cos the goldenmorn did nada. I still ate after cooking the vegetable yam. Around 4pm I ate okra soup.
Don't ask me what I ate for dinner cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good evening mamas.
Thank you all for your words of encouragement and advice.

I officially join my team members this day.

EDD: 9th June 2019
Sex: still hiding

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
FloraEC:

You're not alone sis. I ate swallow(fufu) with okra soup in the morning, few minutes I started shivering cos of hunger, I drank tea with egg bread and plantain. I slept off, woke up very hungry, prepared yam on fire, drank goldenmorn and smoothie to hold the hunger, I brought out 5pieces of yam to eat with red oil cos the goldenmorn did nada. I still ate after cooking the vegetable yam. Around 4pm I ate okra soup.

Same experience here. You're not alone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
FloraEC:

Wow! I so wish I could eat embarassed I'm 8weeks+ and I still have bitter mouth and feel so weak.
Most of my colleagues are already suspecting sef.
But Mama, take it easy on the food o grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pls mamas in the house, has anyone used Beehess hospital at egbeda for ANC. That's where I used for my Hmo and I'm planning to register for ANC there. And which General hospital can I also register?
Pls help, I'm a FTM.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gbollyjolly: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
lady25:
Hello Abeokuta moms. Kindly follow @little gold baby shop on instagram. They sell all baby ,toddler and children’s items, (age 0-10)and offer delivery to your door step in Abeokuta.
where in Abeokuta?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.