Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156329 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Honeysweetest:
BS
contractions started on the night of first Jan 2020,I thought it was just Braxton Hicks,cus was expecting to deliver January ending,ignored it,went to buy few baby things the other day,well on 2nd night mehnnn the thing increase,jjc like me don't know it was real labor oo,by 1am,my hubby and I left for a health center close to me,the nurse after shooting his hand in my vaginal,told me to go home that is false,haba, I went home,the thing double, could not sleep,dh too,by six we left to the second hospital that I registered,I was like I don't care whether is false labor or true oo,cut me and bring out this baby oo, something else has taken over my body,the nurse we met checked me and said haa
Congratulations mama, God bless the newborn and the parent. Mama that have mouth like you came out naked grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Joyfulmama:
Please I need help urgently!!!
My incision site is bringing out pus, I went to the hospital to complain 3 days ago and my antibiotic was changed to a stronger one. I was told it's because water enters the site while bathing because it was almost dried up before we were discharged..
I was told to stop bathing for now if I can't control water flow to the site and clean it with savlon and moko spirit.
Please what else can I do to help the site heal fast.
Please don't read and pass
Sorry about the pus.

Just do as you have been told in the hospital, don't package the place so much with tight and pant and take lots of fruits .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2020
Asasteve:
BA
To the glory of God my princess made her grand entrance on 27th of December 2019 at 31 weeks through emergency CS, baby and mother are doing good.
Team February the Lord is your strength
To all those that checked on me that I wasn't able to reply please bear with me.
Congratulations teamie, thanks to God it ended in praise. How's our baby doing, may God bless and keep the baby for us.
Wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2020
Redberyl:
My Princess just arrived @ 38weeks via ELCS at past noon weighing 4.1kg.Help me thank God,Me and baby are doing fine.
congratulations mama, God bless the baby and the parent. Wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2020
ebonyjoke:
Thanks a bunch
Edd: Jan 2nd 2020
Date of Delivery: Jan 4th 2020.
BS to be sent later.
Congratulations mama, God bless the newborn and the parent.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2020
Honeysweetest:
mama am not a good story teller ooo���,tns
u r ooo, in short I gbadun ur bs to the point of rereading, lol@ baby screaming d way u v bn screaming, f baby decided to copy u, abi u think say na only u sabi scream ni.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2020
congrats to all the mamas that have downloaded .. cheesy cheesy cheesy

all your BSs be making my head big... grin grin grin

I am with team May, That reminds me, where are my teamies ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2020
TEAM MAY 2020, JANUARY ROLL CALL

Happy New year 2020, teamies and welcome to our year of beautiful testimonies of supernatural and kiakia delivery.

How are we doing and LO, it will end in praise. I hope we all are getting ready for the big day? ? You can start buying baby things little by little o, so you won’t feel it much because hmmmm..... Buying baby things no be small something o.

MS nko? Anyone still experiencing that? Don't worry, it can only get better and God will make it easy for us.
Those experiencing sleepless night, hang in there, God is your muscle. It is well.

We should be in our 23rd, 22nd, 21st, 20th and 19th weeks now. We're getting there we will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

Please respond to your name and let's know how you are doing. Ma'am Amarisa, you haven't been responding to the roll call andcother mentions i have given you for a while. Please let's know how you are doing. Thank you

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX---------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY----------------- 5th
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - ----------------------- 27th
5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 22nd
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - - - - - -XY-- - - - - - - - - - - 9th

If you are a May mama and you have not registered, you are very wrong. Copy me with your Edd now while registration is still free o.

Also, if you have checked baby gender, please share so i can update as well.

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2020
preshpearl:
congrats to all the mamas that have downloaded .. cheesy cheesy cheesy

all your BSs be making my head big... grin grin grin

I am with team May, That reminds me, where are my teamies ooooo

Your teamies just returned from morning gym. They are resting now wink

Kindly drop your Edd and baby gender let's update

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ogojagirl: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2020
Sabi mamas abeg what's d cause of stomach tightening with no pains d pregnancy is just 10 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2020
angeltolly:

Your teamies just returned from morning gym. They are resting now wink

Kindly drop your Edd and baby gender let's update

Nne, my EDD is sometime in May, I am not certain

Baby's gender is still unknown, will be going for scan next week.

As soon as I get this info, it will be provided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2020
angeltolly:

Happy New year 2020, teamies and welcome to our year of beautiful testimonies of supernatural and kiakia delivery.

How are we doing and LO, it will end in praise. I hope we all are getting ready for the big day? ? You can start buying baby things little by little o, so you won’t feel it much because hmmmm..... Buying baby things no be small something o.

MS nko? Anyone still experiencing that? Don't worry, it can only get better and God will make it easy for us.
Those experiencing sleepless night, hang in there, God is your muscle. It is well.

We should be in our 23rd, 22nd, 21st, 20th and 19th weeks now. We're getting there we will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

Please respond to your name and let's know how you are doing. Ma'am Amarisa, you haven't been responding to the roll call andcother mentions i have given you for a while. Please let's know how you are doing. Thank you

If you are a May mama and you have not registered, you are very wrong. Copy me with your Edd now while registration is still free o.

#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

We are fine ooo ma'am, come dis One all of una dey upload XY hope no be only me go born wife for una? Anyway e even pay me ooo Suitor go plenty and I go screen una wella....By God's grace I will going for Anomaly Scan on thursday after my Antenatal so we will be sure of the sex o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Hello everyone.I have been a silent reader all these while and I decided to register today in order to be an active member.

I did the urine pt test last week and it came out positive.I should be about 7 weeks gone now based on my LMP.

I don't know if it is still compulsory I do blood pt since the pregnancy signs are glaring like nausea, dark nipples and the dark line is already showing on my tummy.

Should I still do blood pt or register for antenatal straight.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2020
Laughed so hard, I almost peed on myself. I wonder what that nurse did..
Honeysweetest:
BS
contractions started on the night of first Jan 2020,I thought it was just Braxton Hicks,cus was expecting to deliver January ending,ignored it,went to buy few baby things the other day,well on 2nd night mehnnn the thing increase,jjc like me don't know it was real labor oo,by 1am,my hubby and I left for a health center close to me,the nurse after shooting his hand in my vaginal,told me to go home that is false,haba, I went home,the thing double, could not sleep,dh too,by six we left to the second hospital that I registered,I was like I don't care whether is false labor or true oo,cut me and bring out this baby oo, something else has taken over my body,the nurse we met checked me and said haa madam u are already 4cm oo, oya pull off ND lie down,the thing increased ooo, I screamed ND screamed,by 7:30,a doc came shook his hand again and said am just 5cm and told the nurse that if in 2hrs there is no change,they should put the hot drip,I said two hrs ke!I will just die,put the hot dream now,they put it,women of Nigeria,naso madness started oo,ewohhh,I was screaming,kambashing in togues,chei,shouting mama moo,dimoo, doctor remove this thing,give me CS,is it by force oo,I pull my head, scratch anyone that came close,my eyes was on the clock,at 2pm,I was checked,7cm,chai,na how I pull out the drip,ran out of the room to the corridor naked, shouting,they were saying hei,hold this woman,hold her,me I don't care,I felt like village people were against me that moment,they brought me BK and said they will chain me,did they force me to do it,better behave,haa,by the way Dh was begging them,give her CS please,my wife ehhh, I stayed on the bed, shouting,I can't explain the pains,I get relieved on for 7or 10 second and it start,by 4pm,an angel nurse came and checked me, she told me madam,I want to help u and birth this child,if not u will stay here till tomorrow,she said oya comply,I said nurse oo, anything,get me out of this pains,she put hand,is like she pulled the baby down and said oya pull like u wanna poo,I pushed,pooed,pushed the second time,na how this my little boy came out screaming like I have been screaming ��,with a little cut,I felt relieved immediately,baby weighed 2;7,chooooo, see mamas I skipped alot as not to bore u ooo,but it ended in praise,I appreciate all the mamas here regardless of how u birth,we are the real deal,the special grace given to us eeh, January mamas Weldon,u will all have a very smooth delivery,fear not,u have been given a very special destiny that must be fulfilled,ehe,they said as soon as u birth u forget,Biko I never forget oo,my mouth is still paining me��,baby ND mama fine fine, Osinachi Jasper my son came into the world on the 3rd of January 2020,entered into the next stage. signing out,let other mamas follow. God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2020
Clean with spirit constantly. If you're on the plus size and sweats alot, clean more often.
Joyfulmama:
Please I need help urgently!!!
My incision site is bringing out pus, I went to the hospital to complain 3 days ago and my antibiotic was changed to a stronger one. I was told it's because water enters the site while bathing because it was almost dried up before we were discharged..
I was told to stop bathing for now if I can't control water flow to the site and clean it with savlon and moko spirit.
Please what else can I do to help the site heal fast.
Please don't read and pass

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
angeltolly:

#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

Am doing well Cappo but I have not felt kicks or anything o,I did scan some days back and it shows baby is fine am expecting to start feeling this week,sex is still unknown.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Asasteve:
BA
To the glory of God my princess made her grand entrance on 27th of December 2019 at 31 weeks through emergency CS, baby and mother are doing good.
Team February the Lord is your strength
To all those that checked on me that I wasn't able to reply please bear with me.

Congrats mama

God bless and keep your LO,wishing u quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Honeysweetest:
BS
contractions started on the night of first Jan 2020,I thought it was just Braxton Hicks,cus was expecting to deliver January ending,ignored it,went to buy few baby things the other day,well on 2nd night mehnnn the thing increase,jjc like me don't know it was real labor oo,by 1am,my hubby and I left for a health center close to me,the nurse after shooting his hand in my vaginal,told me to go home that is false,haba, I went home,the thing double, could not sleep,dh too,by six we left to the second hospital that I registered,I was like I don't care whether is false labor or true oo,cut me and bring out this baby oo, something else has taken over my body,the nurse we met checked me and said haa madam u are already 4cm oo, oya pull off ND lie down,the thing increased ooo, I screamed ND screamed,by 7:30,a doc came shook his hand again and said am just 5cm

Wow! what an interesting Bs mama

You are one drama queen sha,welcome to the club

Congrats once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:
Hello everyone.I have been a silent reader all these while and I decided to register today in order to be an active member.

I did the urine pt test last week and it came out positive.I should be about 7 weeks gone now based on my LMP.

I don't know if it is still compulsory I do blood pt since the pregnancy signs are glaring like nausea, dark nipples and the dark line is already showing on my tummy.

Congratulations Ma'am. I will advice you to do blood test too and register antenatal afterwards.

I did home pregnancy test too through urine but I've to do another blood test to be sure and I register for antenatal after the blood and urine pregnancy test came out positive.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
angeltolly:

#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

Doing great Ma'am. I am 22weeksplus but still going through MS and the urge to vomit is still there, the only improvement is that I can eat well now. I will try and start shopping by ending of January or early February. Still waiting for my friend to edit the baby list sent to her because I don't want to buy things that are not necessary.

Another thing is that, I am not feeling any kick yet and my tummy is bigger than before. I also experience difficulties in sleeping. It will end in praise.

Taking my drugs regularly, taking enough water, eating enough food and I keep my appointments with my doctors. Thank you Ma'am for checking on us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:

Yes go ahead and do d blood pt and register immediately although some wait till 12/13wks b4 they register for antenatal but the earlier is better

Congrats and Happy bumping!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Registering as a returning mama but different handle. This is Beautufulrosa of 2017/2018.

13weeks pregnant as confirmed by scan done earlier today.

MS don run commot but my sisters the hunger ehn? As I type I just finished eating but I swear am hungry again. Whenever am hungry i become very tired and weak until i eat very very well.

But please someone help me explain this, I saw posterior baby position and placenta lying low. Does this pose any threat at all?

Never saw any of these during all the scans for my son.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Not bought a single baby item and I’m 30 weeks plus. I’m just overwhelmed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
olabrinks:

See my second ooo. I don't even know where to start from or what and what to buy because am a first time mom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
blex444:

Yes go ahead and do d blood pt and register immediately although some wait till 12/13wks b4 they register for antenatal but the earlier is better

Congrats and Happy bumping!

Thank you for your response

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Congratulations Ma'am. I will advice you to do blood test too and register antenatal afterwards.

I did home pregnancy test too through urine but I've to do another blood test to be sure and I register for antenatal after the blood and urine pregnancy test came out positive.

I appreciate your response

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
olabrinks:
Wow Ma'am cheesy cheesy, very risky.

Biko do your shopping small abeg or may be you're not FTM. I will start by ending of January or early February because I'm FTM and I have a lot to buy.... cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
estilo:

See my second ooo. I don't even know where to start from or what and what to buy because am a first time mom
Your second what? All the Ma'am above 30weeks should start shopping because were following your foot steps,......... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Acer123: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ohemababy:
Registering as a returning mama but different handle. This is Beautufulrosa of 2017/2018.

13weeks pregnant as confirmed by scan done earlier today.

MS don run commot but my sisters the hunger ehn? As I type I just finished eating but I swear am hungry again. Whenever am hungry i become very tired and weak until i eat very very well.

But please someone help me explain this, I saw posterior baby position and placenta lying low. Does this pose any threat at all?

Never saw any of these during all the scans for my son.
I have posterior placenta too and it was low-lying at some point. I only got to know at 28wks when I spotted and went to the hospital.
Please rest well and no unnecessary lifting of things. I’m currently about 36wks pregnant. I was sent for a scan at 34wks and it was discovered that the placenta has moved. That means I’ll be allowed to fall into labour naturally and not be scheduled for CS as was the initial plan.

Posterior placenta simply means the placenta is at the back.
Low-lying means it’s the placenta leading. I.e close to the cervix.
Hope this reply helps. It’s nothing to worry about. It will move . Most lowly lying/placenta previa resolve themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
angeltolly:

#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

Very present. 19weeks. I've been feeling one kind of pain/ache on my right abdomen and it relieves me a bit when I eat, drink water, urinate or fart. The pain is still there but manageable though, will explain to my doctor if it persists during my next appointment. So looking forward to May.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Asasteve , Redberyl , ebonyjoke , honeysweetest and other latest moms ,Congratulations!
May you and your babies continue in good health, strength and favour always. Quick recovery to you all and safe delivery to the rest of us. There shall continue to be good news here.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Acer123:

I have posterior placenta too and it was low-lying at some point. I only got to know at 28wks when I spotted and went to the hospital.
Please rest well and no unnecessary lifting of things. I’m currently about 36wks pregnant. I was sent for a scan at 34wks and it was discovered that the placenta has moved. That means I’ll be allowed to fall into labour naturally and not be scheduled for CS as was the initial plan.

Posterior placenta simply means the placenta is at the back.
Low-lying means it’s the placenta leading. I.e close to the cervix.
Hope this reply helps. It’s nothing to worry about. It will move . Most lowly lying/placenta previa resolve themselves.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.