Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151561 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Your second what? All the Ma'am above 30weeks should start shopping because were following your foot steps,......... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lool..... Am thinking of getting it once instead of small small. The thing tire me abeg. I don't even have list except for hospital list. Where person go start from sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safeob27: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
Joyfulmama:
Please I need help urgently!!!
My incision site is bringing out pus, I went to the hospital to complain 3 days ago and my antibiotic was changed to a stronger one. I was told it's because water enters the site while bathing because it was almost dried up before we were discharged..
I was told to stop bathing for now if I can't control water flow to the site and clean it with savlon and moko spirit.
Please what else can I do to help the site heal fast.
Please don't read and pass
Sorry about that mama but please keeping the incision site dry cannot be over emphasized...please. when I had mine, it was dressed 3 times a week(cleaning with cotton wool and spirit and it was bandaged)..i didnt fully have my bath till it completely closed at 8/9 days.. i used towel and hot water with soap to clean my body and that was when my doctor removed the bandage. Please keep the site clean and dry...rest a lot..dont move around too much so you'll heal very well and wear free clothing that wont rub against the site,take your drugs well too..I wish you quick recovery.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
estilo:

Lool..... Am thinking of getting it once instead of small small. The thing tire me abeg. I don't even have list except for hospital list. Where person go start from sef
Haaaa Ma'am cheesy cheesy. I also plan purchasing everything once too because I am FTM.

I got the below list from the forum but waiting for my friend to edit the list for me:

***For Mother -
3 loose night gowns
3 New wrappers
Towel
Bathing soap
Vaseline
Mosquito net
Comfit pad (8 packs)
1 big tissue
Disposable sanitary pants
Detergent
Diaper bag
Washable Breast pads
Breast pump

*****For baby
7. Baby cotton body suit
6 Baby sleepsuit
2 Baby sweaters + trouser and cap set
5 Baby bibs
5 baby face towel handkerchief
3 Baby caps
2 Baby towels
2 Baby blankets
Chicco Baby soap (bar)
Chicco powder
Johnsons baby oil for hair
Chicco lotion /Coconut oil for skin
Soft Baby sponge
Blue seal vaseline
Baby comb set
Baby manicure set +thermometer
Baby foldable bed with Mosquito net
6 pcs of (mix Size 1 and 2) baby diapers
Methylated spirit
Cotton wool
Baby wipes
Savlon
Baby Plastic Wardrobe
Virony Clothes hanger(Evergreen product)
Sudocream
Baby plastic bath set (tub, bucket and potty)
Avent Feeding bottle (small and big size, 2pcs)
Bottle and teat brush
Diaper bag
Chicco or Graco convertible Car seat(that can be used from infant to toddler)
3 baby Outing clothes (0-6 months).
Baby spoon and plate (solid plastic)
Cotton buds
1 Baby shawl
7 Baby socks (for 0-6 months)
Baby pacifier
Baby Milk .
Agnesia powder
Mucus extractor
1 litre flask (for outdoor use)gint product
Diaper changing mat
Fisher price Baby rocker (infant to toddler)
Baby bed
Baby car seater

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by daragoldy(f): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello mama don't we have team June yet I have registered and no response yet.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
daragoldy:
Hello mama don't we have team June yet I have registered and no response yet.

They never plenty that's why. Dont worry as time goes on more mothers will join. Then a captain will be chosen to take roll calls monthly and all.

Happy Bumping!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ohemababy:
Registering as a returning mama but different handle. This is Beautufulrosa of 2017/2018.

13weeks pregnant as confirmed by scan done earlier today.

MS don run commot but my sisters the hunger ehn? As I type I just finished eating but I swear am hungry again. Whenever am hungry i become very tired and weak until i eat very very well.

But please someone help me explain this, I saw posterior baby position and placenta lying low. Does this pose any threat at all?

Never saw any of these during all the scans for my son.

My former teamie kiss
Welcome back
HnH bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Awesomemama:

My former teamie kiss
Welcome back
HnH bumping

Yes o.
Remember that year wey we wait tire for baby to show. cheesy

How far? Second missionary journey yet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ohemababy:

Yes o.
Remember that year wey we wait tire for baby to show. cheesy

How far? Second missionary journey yet?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
No be small thing grin
Offloading soon by God's grace
#teamfeb

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
We are fine ooo ma'am, come dis One all of una dey upload XY hope no be only me go born wife for una? Anyway e even pay me ooo Suitor go plenty and I go screen una wella....By God's grace I will going for Anomaly Scan on thursday after my Antenatal so we will be sure of the sex o.

Give us wife biko, make the thing balance. Am sure other XX go soon show.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
preshpearl:

Nne, my EDD is sometime in May, I am not certain

Baby's gender is still unknown, will be going for scan next week.

As soon as I get this info, it will be provided

Alright. Please copy me when you do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
nnekaike:
Am doing well Cappo but I have not felt kicks or anything o,I did scan some days back and it shows baby is fine am expecting to start feeling this week,sex is still unknown.

For the kicks ehn...... Wait for it cheesy but sha e be like say this May babies are hoarding those kicks o, they must be gentle set of people kiss because just yesterday i was still telling DH that its like this baby is gentle o, mine kick mostly when I think about baby kicks cheesy cheesy and few other times of the day even at 23 weeks. So don't worry about that especially when scan says baby is fine. If your placenta location is anterior like mine, you may not also feel the kicks as you expect
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by repairpalng: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Woow.. God bless you so much ma. I really appreciate this list.

Mummy4life1:
Haaaa Ma'am cheesy cheesy. I also plan purchasing everything once too because I am FTM.

I got the below list from the forum but waiting for my friend to edit the list for me:

***For Mother -
3 loose night gowns
3 New wrappers
Towel
Bathing soap
Vaseline
Mosquito net
Comfit pad (8 packs)
1 big tissue
Detergent
Diaper bag
Washable Breast pads
Breast pump

*****For baby
7. Baby cotton body suit
6 Baby sleepsuit
5 Baby bibs
3 Baby caps
2 Baby towels
2 Baby blankets
Chicco Baby soap (bar)
Chicco powder
Soft Baby sponge
Blue seal vaseline
Baby comb set
Methylated spirit
Cotton wool
Baby wipes
Savlon
Baby Plastic Wardrobe
Sudocream
Bottle and teat brush
Diaper bag
Cotton buds
1 Baby shawl
Baby pacifier
Baby Milk .
Agnesia powder
Mucus extractor
Diaper changing mat
Baby bed
Baby car seater

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Doing great Ma'am. I am 22weeksplus but still going through MS and the urge to vomit is still there, the only improvement is that I can eat well now. I will try and start shopping by ending of January or early February. Still waiting for my friend to edit the baby list sent to her because I don't want to buy things that are not necessary.

Another thing is that, I am not feeling any kick yet and my tummy is bigger than before. I also experience difficulties in sleeping. It will end in praise.

Taking my drugs regularly, taking enough water, eating enough food and I keep my appointments with my doctors. Thank you Ma'am for checking on us.

About MS, sorry about that hopefully it will subside soon. Hang in there kiss

About shopping for baby things, that plan is good, so many things you will be tempted to buy but you won't need at the end of the day.

Ehmmmmm, about baby kicks, you see i haven't even read your post before i made that reply on nnekaike post cheesy wait for it.... These may babies are unique and gentle set of people. You will soon be feeling it well

Difficulty in sleeping? Part of the package for some people but I know it won't be here for long. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
SlimBrawnie:

Very present. 19weeks. I've been feeling one kind of pain/ache on my right abdomen and it relieves me a bit when I eat, drink water, urinate or fart. The pain is still there but manageable though, will explain to my doctor if it persists during my next appointment. So looking forward to May.
Sorry mama, continue to drink enough water and dont hold urine. Please see the doctor if it persists like you said. It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
angeltolly:

About MS, sorry about that hopefully it will subside soon. Hang in there kiss

About shopping for baby things, that plan is good, so many things you will be tempted to buy but you won't need at the end of the day.

Ehmmmmm, about baby kicks, you see i haven't even read your post before i made that reply on nnekaike post cheesy wait for it.... These may babies are unique and gentle set of people. You will soon be feeling it well

Difficulty in sleeping? Part of the package for some people but I know it won't be here for long. Sorry about that.
Thank you Ma'am for the comments. I really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Madam, I will advice you not to take your bath for now until the place is try up and you need to be cleaning your body with towel using warm water but for now, suspend the cleaning of the tummy with the towel until it dry up. You need to clean the incision place with spirit and cotton wool, four to five times a day.

My own incision was heal on time because I did not take bath for 8days, only clean my body with small towel using soap and warm water. I clean the incision for more than five times a day with spirit and cotton wool. Other Ma'am that have done operation or CS will share more light too
Thanks so much ma'am. I have suspended bathing for now. And I'm cleaning regularly. The pus has reduced anyway. Ignorance is a problem because I was healing fast before it relapse.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Sorry about the pus.

Just do as you have been told in the hospital, don't package the place so much with tight and pant and take lots of fruits .
I have stopped wearing pants and tight but I've not been eating fruits since I birth. I will get fruits asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Moaba:
Clean with spirit constantly. If you're on the plus size and sweats alot, clean more often.
I am a bit plus size, I sweat profusely when I return home from hospital because baby needs warm environment. I'm cleaning often and I pray it heal on time.
Thanks for your response teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Joyfulmama:

I have stopped wearing pants and tight but I've not been eating fruits since I birth. I will get fruits asap

Also change that moko methylated spirit. It is so fake around here and yours may be too. Get another brand of methylated spirit in a reputable pharmacy. Also eat lots of oranges. A good methylated spirit should dry and feel cold immediately it touches your skin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Safeob27:

Sorry about that mama but please keeping the incision site dry cannot be over emphasized...please. when I had mine, it was dressed 3 times a week(cleaning with cotton wool and spirit and it was bandaged)..i didnt fully have my bath till it completely closed at 8/9 days.. i used towel and hot water with soap to clean my body and that was when my doctor removed the bandage. Please keep the site clean and dry...rest a lot..dont move around too much so you'll heal very well and wear free clothing that wont rub against the site,take your drugs well too..I wish you quick recovery.
Thanks so much ma'am. I have stopped bathing and I'm cleaning the site regularly with spirit. I will stop moving around anyhow because I was trying to claim superwoman
Thanks once again ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
please what's the difference between babysuit and sleepsuit?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Just as I was advised in the morning to go for blood pt.I am here to update you all that I just did it this afternoon and it is positive.

I don't know which team I belong to so I can join.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Please do mama, fruits really helps to heal fast. Do take care of yourself and baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Thanks so much ma'am. I have stopped bathing and I'm cleaning the site regularly with spirit. I will stop moving around anyhow because I was trying to claim superwoman
Thanks once again ma
Superwoman!!! @joyfulmama, please don't try that oh. You wouldn't want to fall sick, it can be terrible.
Take things easy oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
FloraEC:

Ginger+garlic and honey. Grind the ginger/garlic, cook for a bit with water, sieve out the juice and add your honey.
Thanks ma!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by trevolady(f): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:

Hello ma'am,same question has been on mind lately until google gave me answers with pictures,pls check google

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Story of my life. I’m going to start with clothing this weekend cry but I just feel there’s too much to buy. I don’t have experience so I’m just cautious about over spending
estilo:

See my second ooo. I don't even know where to start from or what and what to buy because am a first time mom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Wow Ma'am cheesy cheesy, very risky.

Biko do your shopping small abeg or may be you're not FTM. I will start by ending of January or early February because I'm FTM and I have a lot to buy.... cheesy
I’m a first time mom ohh, I have no experience so I’m feeling lost and overwhelmed. But I will just start with clothing, maybe that will ginger me small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Thank you very much, I’m going to screenshot this now. And start from somewhere
Mummy4life1:

***For Mother -
3 loose night gowns
3 New wrappers
Towel
Bathing soap
Vaseline
Mosquito net
Comfit pad (8 packs)
1 big tissue
Detergent
Diaper bag
Washable Breast pads
Breast pump

*****For baby
7. Baby cotton body suit
6 Baby sleepsuit
5 Baby bibs
3 Baby caps
2 Baby towels
2 Baby blankets
Chicco Baby soap (bar)
Chicco powder
Soft Baby sponge
Blue seal vaseline
Baby comb set
Methylated spirit
Cotton wool
Baby wipes
Savlon
Baby Plastic Wardrobe
Sudocream
Bottle and teat brush
Diaper bag
Cotton buds
1 Baby shawl
Baby pacifier
Baby Milk .
Agnesia powder
Mucus extractor
Diaper changing mat
Baby bed
Baby car seater

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:

I guess you meant bodysuits and sleepsuits. Bodysuits are casual wears for babies and can couple as underwears or you can even shorts with it so serve ad a top.

Sleepsuits are overall babies wear either to sleep or protect babies from cold.

Pictures attached

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.