Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,844 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151657 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
wink
olabrinks:
I’m a first time mom ohh, I have no experience so I’m feeling lost and overwhelmed. But I will just start with clothing, maybe that will ginger me small.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:
Just as I was advised in the morning to go for blood pt.I am here to update you all that I just did it this afternoon and it is positive.

I don't know which team I belong to so I can join.

Well,base on your lmp i think you are team august or so

Only scan detect EDD and baby sex which you can go for around 12/13wks & above.

On behalf of the preggy mamas I welcome you on board.

Feel free to mingle,ask questions experienced mamas will answer you also follow your doctor advice above all put your trust in God.

BTW I love your moniker,e make sense too much

cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ligxy:

Now I'm legit scared.
Congrats mama. May he be a source of happiness to all the family. Amen.

Thought I was the only one scared with the BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Congrats to you, welcome baby.

Honeysweetest:
BS
contractions started on the night of first Jan 2020, I said nurse oo, anything,get me out of this pains,she put hand,is like she pulled the baby down and said oya pull like u wanna poo,I pushed,pooed,pushed the second time,na how this my little boy came out screaming like I have been screaming ��,with a little cut,I felt relieved God bless u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
angeltolly:

I guess you meant bodysuits and sleepsuits. Bodysuits are casual wears for babies and can couple as underwears or you can even shorts with it so serve ad a top.

Sleepsuits are overall babies wear either to sleep or protect babies from cold.

Pictures attached
Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
trevolady:

Hello ma'am,same question has been on mind lately until google gave me answers with pictures,pls check google
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Thank you mama for explaining with pictures.

angeltolly:

I guess you meant bodysuits and sleepsuits. Bodysuits are casual wears for babies and can couple as underwears or you can even shorts with it so serve ad a top.

Sleepsuits are overall babies wear either to sleep or protect babies from cold.

Pictures attached
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
blex444:

Well,base on your lmp i think you are team august or so

Only scan detect EDD and baby sex which you can go for around 12/13wks & above.

On behalf of the preggy mamas I welcome you on board.

Feel free to mingle,ask questions experienced mamas will answer you also follow your doctor advice above all put your trust in God.

BTW I love your moniker,e make sense too much

cheesy

Thank you so much mama..... I am happy to be here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Yes very helpful @ angeltolly
vinoj0225:
Thank you mama for explaining with pictures.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
angeltolly:

For the kicks ehn...... Wait for it cheesy but sha e be like say this May babies are hoarding those kicks o, they must be gentle set of people kiss because just yesterday i was still telling DH that its like this baby is gentle o, mine kick mostly when I think about baby kicks cheesy cheesy and few other times of the day even at 23 weeks. So don't worry about that especially when scan says baby is fine. If your placenta location is anterior like mine, you may not also feel the kicks as you expect
Am waiting patiently for the kicks o,thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
daragoldy:
Hello mama don't we have team June yet I have registered and no response yet.
Same here o. I'm Team June.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:
Just as I was advised in the morning to go for blood pt.I am here to update you all that I just did it this afternoon and it is positive.

Congratulations once again Ma'am and welcome on board.

Try and register for antenatal on time. Start taking your folic acid, eat more vegetables, fruits except pineapple and pawpaw, drink enough water(4-5bottles of water),No hot food, Avoid stress, avoid bending and lifting of heavy weight, at least 7-8hours sleep every night. Visit your hospital any time you experience discomfort(Such as severe weakness or bleeding) or any pain. Let the pregnancy be within you and your husband for now until the pregnancy begins to display it self.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
My people abeg make Una help my ministry I no say na my package but its getting out of hand I now prefer morning sickness that I was experiencing in my first journey to this nausea oh, pls how do you people deal with it or even suppress it or is this how I'm going to be till 9months is over

Team July are we here at all I think it's time we start roll call or what do y'all think, me I'm not feeling fine oh so nobody should call me for cappo duty oh grin

At 11weeks plus nausea is still dealing with me as if I'm in 6weeks angry

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Aitee1:
My people abeg make Una help my ministry I no say na my package but its getting out of hand I now prefer morning sickness that I was experiencing in my first journey to this nausea oh, pls how do you people deal with it or even suppress it or is this how I'm going to be till 9months is over

Team July are we here at all I think it's time we start roll call or what do y'all think, me I'm not feeling fine oh so nobody should call me for cappo duty oh grin

Ma'am, yours might be over after 12-13weeks but for me, I am 22weeksplus and I still experience morning sickness full term, bitter mouth and I can't eat all meal for now due to the pregnancy package. It will end in praise cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Aitee1:

Hi teamie

Team July here. 13weeks and some days I guess. Still battling with Nausea? Sorry. Mine stopped completely around 12weeks.
If I tell you say I no feel like I get belle again. cheesy
The only thing that reminds me of pregnancy now is hunger. My belle is now a bottomless pit!

But I suffered a lot before I got here.
Please if u can chew ginger, it will reduce the nausea.

Hang in there for a while you will be fine soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Neile: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Team June here! EDD - June 24, waiting to confirm gender. Pregnancy has been a breeze - no MS, eating like a lion (added 10kg so far smiley) and really don’t feel pregnant except when I go for a scan.
Ohemababy:

They never plenty that's why. Dont worry as time goes on more mothers will join. Then a captain will be chosen to take roll calls monthly and all.

Happy Bumping!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Creeza(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Aitee1:

Although I have never been pregnant before, but damn I just wanted to say congratulations! aitee1 cheesy NA twins you go born o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Creeza(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
based on my person wey you be, aitee1 I have carry my plate for the naming ceremony. I don't eat rice o. Na poundo potato with better ogbono soup. smiley Lemme hear you say “ poundo potato... poundo potato, hmmmHm not like that, say pound potato. Hehheheheee

and don't worry about the nausea I guess my mom had that too when she had me. Today We all healthy and strong.
cheesy

Hey dnt forget o. � poundo pototoes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyjblinks(f): 4:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Hello mamas, pls is emzolyn safe for cough...Home remedy isn’t working, I haven’t slept well in days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keziehenry(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2020
please thank God with me and my wife. Edd 3rd January, gave birth last night being 6th Jan to a baby girl weighing 3kg, mum and baby are all sound. you are the next to testify.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2020
ladyjblinks:
Hello mamas, pls is emzolyn safe for cough...Home remedy isn’t working, I haven’t slept well in days
I don't know how far gone you are but it was safe for me as it was prescribed by my doctor very recently. I am 8 months gone.
sorry. I know cough in pregnancy can be quite disturbing and this harsh weather is contributing to it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2020
Keziehenry:
please thank God with me and my wife. Edd 3rd January, gave birth last night being 6th Jan to a baby girl weighing 3kg. you are the next to testify.
New year baby! Congrats! May she be all you prayed for and more. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2020
ebonyjoke:
Good Morning
My Princess is Here . Praise be to God

Congratulations!
Welcome princess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Keziehenry:
please thank God with me and my wife. Edd 3rd January, gave birth last night being 6th Jan to a baby girl weighing 3kg. you are the next to testify.
Congratulations!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=Honeysweetest post=85493443]BA
baby boy arrived 3rd January 2020, weighing 2.6kg, ehe I don open door��

Congratulations Teamie! We are queueing behind..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Redberyl:
My Princess just arrived @ 38weeks via ELCS at past noon weighing 4.1kg.Help me thank God,Me and baby are doing fine.

Congratulations momma! 4.1kg at 38wks? Wow!
Speedy and easy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Asasteve:
BA
To the glory of God my princess made her grand entrance on 27th of December 2019 at 31 weeks through emergency CS, baby and mother are doing good.
Team February the Lord is your strength
To all those that checked on me that I wasn't able to reply please bear with me.

Congratulations momma. May God bless and keep your Princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:

Congrats mama, Just calculate ur EDD using your last Menstrual Period with DAT u can know ur teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2020
olabrinks:
I’m a first time mom ohh, I have no experience so I’m feeling lost and overwhelmed. But I will just start with clothing, maybe that will ginger me small.
U better Start now before u gp carry big belle dey waka market o or you can shop from Zaynie Store to reduce d stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Aitee1:

Ehya sowi I hope it will stop soon, for me nausea and vomiting finally pack there loads @ around 19weeks just hang on till 1st trimester is over
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kingsdelight(f): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Keziehenry:

Congrats o. Thank God for the added Joy to your family. Quick recovery to mama and baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.