Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150682 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimiSugar: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
I m looking for a serious native doctor. Could someone help me ? Thanks advanced!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
somehow:

wifey told me edd changed about 3 times now

just confusing

now 25th jan 4th feb and 15th feb

confusing!
Go with the one she got first. If she had an EDD in first trimester, that will be more accurate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
FloraEC:

Awaiting your BA/BS
Choi, God is gracious my sister.
I can't keep calm true.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
somehow:

just confusing

confusing!
It's well, whenever baby wants to come out, she is free to. All we want is supernatural delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mzleemah:
the tiredness and toilet trip reach my side too, I cast and bind the spirit of laziness from you. You can shop online too Zaynie is there for you that tournament is real especially when you lie down to rest, God bless your sis, oya carry your sexy bum bum to the market for the remaining shopping we all can wait may God make it easy for us, you too on this shopping table sad
Amen cappo am really on this shopping table and for the toilet trip it's so annoying especially at night and if I waste time I feel pains below my abdomen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sashafm:

Presesnt Cappo, please update sex to XY. Did not get my baby girl has hoped. It is well sha. I can't wait ooo, already tired of going to work at just 33 weeks.it will end in praise.
Awww, I understand the feeling, all we want is good news, don't worry OK, your baby girl will soon come.
Lolzzzzzz?@work
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
lovecherish:
present cappo, thank God for bringing us this far. hospital bag packed, God will make it easy for us all
Amen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Acer123:

Present ma!!
Hospital bag not packed o. Still have some things to buy sef. Already super tired but doing good. Thank you .
We are almost there, hang in OK. Try and get the things you need so that you know you are done with that one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Gloriousheart:
Present Captain. Long time.
I have packed hospital bag o this week. Thank God. The waddling too na helele. tongue
Well done, Sis. Hello my teamies. Happy new year again.
Lolzzzz, don't worry, you will soon start cat walking again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
beyedew:

Your neck is still yellow and you are complaining cheesy cheesy, don't worry, dark dey come cheesy cheesy cheesy. Na preggy package ooo so rock it cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Hmmmm!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
beyedew:
Team February 2020 Roll Call (January).
Compliments of the season sweet teamies. Hope y'all had mad fun this season.

MONIKER......... EDD...... SEX

1. Legendsmother
2. Gloriousheart..... Feb 20th...... Surprise
3. Sashafm ............Feb 26th....... Hoping 4pink
4. Beyedew........... Feb, 20th........ Surprise
5. Amishahussnah. Feb, .......... XY
6. Cutemarvel.........Feb 25th..... Unknown
Able cappo, Happy New Year to you

I was about calling you out that you didn't see me and couldn't ask after me.

We thank God for his faithfulness and mercy throughout this journey, it's been God all the way.

I was in the hospital on Sunday because of contractions and I was told labour has started but since midnight contractions disappeared. I'm at home and fine now. I had to rush to the supermarket for shopping amidst contractions. It wasn't funny at all.

For gender, I've got xx and xy. Let's leave it as unknown till delivery.

Hope you doing great.
Wish us all safe and swift delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
somehow:

just confusing

confusing!
Let her stick with the edd calculated using her lmp, if her period was regular before conception.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mzleemah:
Team March 2020 Roll Call (January)
Happy new year wonderful mamas, we thank God for bringing us this far May he continue to be with us all.
Welcome to year 2020, the year we are meeting our blessed lo, I hope we are all prepared.
Try to round up shopping and pack hospital bag.
This team is a great one we are the only team with a twin mama and triplet mama. cheesy grin kiss

Present
Still here, thank God for His mercies
I am always so tired
Why am I weak like this in January with more than two months to go? God help me oo na your hand I dey.

Maybe this tiredness is punishment for bad things I have done in my life,
never been so tired and weak since dem born me cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sttmema: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
beyedew:
Team February 2020 Roll Call (January).
Compliments of the season sweet teamies. Hope y'all had mad fun this season.

MONIKER......... EDD...... SEX

1. Legendsmother
2. Gloriousheart..... Feb 20th...... Surprise
3. Sashafm ............Feb 26th....... Hoping 4pink
4. Beyedew........... Feb, 20th........ Surprise
5. Amishahussnah. Feb, .......... XY
6. Cutemarvel.........Feb 25th..... Unknown
7. Asasteve ........... Feb, 20th..... XX.... Ported to Dec.
8. Omariopat
9. Awesomemama......Feb 21st.....Unknown
10.Stmema................ Feb 26th........Pink
11. Acer123.................Feb 6th........ Pink
12. AmazingGod ........ Feb 17th.....Unknown
13. Ligxy..................... Feb 17th..... Unknown
14. Jenny855........... Feb, ....... Unknown
15. Somehow............. Feb 15/17th.. XX
16. Graciouslara...... Feb 4th........ XX
17. lovecherish.......... Feb, 24th.....

Team February 2020 mamas.
February for supernatural delivery

If you didn't see your moniker please notify me so, I can update.

#teamnoloss
#mommyandbabyalivewithplentymoneyfordaddy.
#teameasypeasydelivery
#teambeautifulglowingmommies
#teamnodullmoment
#teambrotherskeeper

How are we all? We are almost there. Counting down, just 1months left. God has made it easy for us.
I hope we have packed our hospital bag, very important. Even if you haven't finished shopping, pack the ones you have gotten and then you'd know it's just to throw in the remaining ones when you get them.

Omariopat and legendsmother how are you teamies? Please pop in OK.
Don't forget to pray, pray, pray. Even all the medical instruments that will be used on you, pray for them.

Asasteve don born baby girl, please let's celebrate with her.

Please those that haven't updated their EDD and sex should do so, so I can add it.
#onelove
We Love Love

Present cappo...
The elephant walk no be here o
I’m ticking my calendar seriously
Can’t wait...these last weeks seem to be the longest
We shall deliver safely
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Able cappo, Happy New Year to you

I was about calling you out that you didn't see me and couldn't ask after me.

We thank God for his faithfulness and mercy throughout this journey, it's been God all the way.

I was in the hospital on Sunday because of contractions and I was told labour has started but since midnight contractions disappeared. I'm at home and fine now. I had to rush to the supermarket for shopping amidst contractions. It wasn't funny at all.

For gender, I've got xx and xy. Let's leave it as unknown till delivery.

Hope you doing great.
Wish us all safe and swift delivery.

Was seriously going to mention you cause you've been quiet till I saw your comment some pages back.
Try and get enough rest
Supernatural delivery to everyone.

Cappo we are doing well, just the pressure down below like baby wants to pop asap
Shopping done, but Hosp bag not packed yet. Hopefully will be packed by weekend
How are you doing yourself?
Cc beyedew
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
nahzyla:

Present
Still here, thank God for His mercies
I am always so tired
Why am I weak like this in January with more than two months to go? God help me oo na your hand I dey.

Maybe this tiredness is punishment for bad things I have done in my life,
never been so tired and weak since dem born me cry cry cry cry cry

Pele teamie it will soon be over I was this tired few weeks back but am regaining my strength now except for head ache that comes after any lil stress.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
beyedew:

Choi, God is gracious my sister.
I can't keep calm true.
Lolzz, it the Lord's doing. It'll end in praise.

If I remember I still have 7m to go, ahswear, I just weak

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
She's not really sure of the right date. 15-17th was first EDD from Pri H, then 4th from 1st Doc Pub H and then 25th by 2nd doc from same Pub H. Man just need to be sure so as to prepare. don't fancy her giving birth anywhere
Cutemarvel:

Let her stick with the edd calculated using her lmp, if her period was regular before conception.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
All team July gather here, is time to choose a captain so dat we can start taking roll call
Cc
Aitee1
Ohemababy
Fruitfulvine
Mzora
iListen
If u r team July and I did not mention u, pls signify.

Proudly team July *back to munching my peppered plantain chips*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Which is Feb. just confusing, but then what I am noticing from her is kinda pointing to either 25th or 4th.. but then, will just wait it out.
Gloriousheart:
Go with the one she got first. If she had an EDD in first trimester, that will be more accurate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
blex444:

Proudly team July *back to munching my peppered plantain chips*
lol, u r making me salivate ooo, where will I get peppered plantain chips now, oya give me small

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Amen
beyedew:

It's well, whenever baby wants to come out, she is free to. All we want is supernatural delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
graciamore:
I dey here jor�����
naso teamie, team July no wan gree
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
MamaDG:
You really made me remember what labour pains look like. Congratulations. May the entrance of your prince bring joy and happiness that knows no bound IJN.
yes oo, some experience just a short labor,but what matters is that we pulled through

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=Debclem post=85573910][/quote]thank you,I await urs soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
All team July gather here, is time to choose a captain so dat we can start taking roll call
Cc
Aitee1
Ohemababy
Fruitfulvine
Mzora
iListen
Graciamore
Blex444
Spixytinxy

If u r team July and I did not mention u, pls signify.
team July to sure

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
blex444:

Wow! what an interesting Bs mama
You are one drama queen sha,welcome to the club
Congrats once again
loll, thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Moaba:
Laughed so hard, I almost peed on myself. I wonder what that nurse did..
lmao,they have seen worst
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
u r ooo, in short I gbadun ur bs to the point of rereading, lol@ baby screaming d way u v bn screaming, f baby decided to copy u, abi u think say na only u sabi scream ni.
lemme quietly wait for ur B's��
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Congratulations once again teamie. May his birth brings more fortune to your household.
Amen nne
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
somehow:
She's not really sure of the right date. 15-17th was first EDD from Pri H, then 4th from 1st Doc Pub H and then 25th by 2nd doc from same Pub H. Man just need to be sure so as to prepare. don't fancy her giving birth anywhere

If she knows her LMP let her work with that date.
I've done 2 scans so far and I've gotten different dates as well, but they are all within same range. So I just work with LMP
In all baby will come whenever he/she is ready. Edd is just to know when to expect baby.
She can as well work with the earliest so she gets prepared and doesn't get surprised at any point
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
lol, u r making me salivate ooo, where will I get peppered plantain chips now, oya give me small
Aww....
*bring out plenty packs of it*
oya take some mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.