Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152159 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ligxy:

Now I'm legit scared.
Congrats mama. May he be a source of happiness to all the family. Amen.
you should not fear naa, different experience for each of us, so ur case is different

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Acer123:

This your story left me in stitches grin grin
Very funny and interesting. Well done mama. Thank God it all ended in praise. Congratulations!!!
May he be all you prayed for. He’ll forever be a joy to you and your household.
haha,Amen mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
blex444:

Aww....
*bring out plenty packs of it*
oya take some mama
thanks for sharing teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
thanks for sharing teamie
U wlc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Honeysweetest:
lemme quietly wait for ur B's��
hahaha, me I will catwalk to labour room fa and jejely pose on d bed, den push my baby out with shakara. Lol !!!me wey lazy like anoda thing. How is my baby doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mommadd(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mzleemah:
Team March 2020 Roll Call (January)
Happy new year wonderful mamas, we thank God for bringing us this far May he continue to be with us all.
Welcome to year 2020, the year we are meeting our blessed lo, I hope we are all prepared.
Try to round up shopping and pack hospital bag.
This team is a great one we are the only team with a twin mama and triplet mama. cheesy grin kiss
#teamkiakiadelivery
#babyalivemotheralivedaddyandfamilymemberaliveandrejoicing
#teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd ............30th/31st..........(twins) XY& unknown
2. estilo .......................25th.............. unknown
3. Mzleemah ...............3rd/6th.........XY
4. olabrinks ................13th.................XY
5. safeob27 ...............19th.................. XX
6. marygold .................7th.................. XY
7. Jellyshine ...............13th................XX
8. ladyjblinks .............28th............... XX
9. Graced2018 ...........11th................. unknown
10. Chimzy09 .............16th................. XY
11. mumsjoy ..............30th...................XY
12. Pink1000
13. nahzyla .................19th.................. unknown
14. Bluefin ....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao ..............20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama ............4th/7th............ XY
17. MumDiamond ............15th.............unknown
18. Danny4God(for wifey) .......17th....... XY
19. smoochii ................20th............ unknown
20. Orente21 ..................31st..............XY
21. Asapretty ..................6th..............unknown
22. Piragirl ....................28th.............. unknown
23. Sacredlily ................14th.............. (Triplets) XY, XY and unknown
24. Folash .....................20th..............unknown
25. HolySteph ...............23rd................XY
26. SeyiAyoride (for wifey).....21/26/28...... unknown
Present cappo,we are pushing, the Lord is our strength

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
naso teamie, team July no wan gree
my dear as in Ehen is well sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
Its Bumpy Tuesday!!!
Here we are at 25weeks...

God bless all women in the Waiting room with this miracle this year in Jesus name.

May all our waddling mommas deliver safely.

may all our Babies grow in strength and mightnof their creator.

cheers house...

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
blex444:

As in ehn...I doff my cap for you mamas

It is the Lord's doing and its marvelous in our eyes

@Fattamyfattamy

Congratulations,
God bless and keep your baby.
Yes ooooo. Glory be to God in the highest

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by daragoldy(f): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Team June where art thou ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Debclem:
Mamas biko besides eating whole organic pineapple till my tongue burns like it's currently hurting, what else can one do to effectively encourage labor? I had some contractions on Sunday which later stopped, saw my doctor yesterday and was 2cm dilated.
Aside some very mild contractions that I can barely feel, there is nothing else going on here and I want baby out, we don kuku reach our farthest due date, the rest has been passed.
I don't want to go the castor oil route except as a last measure.

Every input will be appreciated.

January mamas, New Year babies, Team supernatural birth. Easy and sae deliveries to all Preggie moms.

Don't worry teamie, your next post will be your BA. Wishing you easy and supernatural delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
My sentiment to her too

Thanks
Awesomemama:

If she knows her LMP let her work with that date.
I've done 2 scans so far and I've gotten different dates as well, but they are all within same range. So I just work with LMP
In all baby will come whenever he/she is ready. Edd is just to know when to expect baby.
She can as well work with the earliest so she gets prepared and doesn't get surprised at any point

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
team July to sure

Include your name nah and have seen kosibaby quoting you add her too, and thanks for the acting cappo duty grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aitee1:

Include your name nah and have seen kosibaby quoting you add her too, and thanks for the acting cappo duty grin
lol, acting cappo indeed, u r our cappo ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Bluevy:
BA.
My princess arrived this morning through CS, no complications Mummy and baby are doing great. Help me thank the Lord. Bluevy - - EDD 19 January. Bs later
Like seriously "Tiwatope" means God deserves our praise in team January.
Congratulations ma'am. I wish you quick recovery. Please be careful with the site so that water does not get there, learn from others mistakes.
Your baby will bring more fortune to the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
beyedew:

In addition to what Mummy.4life1said, be popping vitamin C, the white one like no man's business. If you can get the one from vitabiotics, better, don't stop popping it.
Ok ma'am. I will. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
All team July gather here, is time to choose a captain so dat we can start taking roll call
Cc
Aitee1
Ohemababy
Fruitfulvine
Mzora
iListen
Graciamore
Blex444
Spixytinxy
Kosibaby
If u r team July and I did not mention u, pls signify.
team July to sure
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Team member here. Sorry about the feelings, hopefully it will pass soon. E-hugs to you.

Aitee1:
My people abeg make Una help my ministry I no say na my package but its getting out of hand I now prefer morning sickness that I was experiencing in my first journey to this nausea oh, pls how do you people deal with it or even suppress it or is this how I'm going to be till 9months is over

Team July are we here at all I think it's time we start roll call or what do y'all think, me I'm not feeling fine oh so nobody should call me for cappo duty oh grin

At 11weeks plus nausea is still dealing with me as if I'm in 6weeks angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nausea also stopped at exactly 12 weeks. 13 weeks and some days now.

Ohemababy:

Hi teamie

Team July here. 13weeks and some days I guess. Still battling with Nausea? Sorry. Mine stopped completely around 12weeks.
If I tell you say I no feel like I get belle again. cheesy
The only thing that reminds me of pregnancy now is hunger. My belle is now a bottomless pit!

But I suffered a lot before I got here.
Please if u can chew ginger, it will reduce the nausea.

Hang in there for a while you will be fine soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
Neile:
Team June here! EDD - June 24, waiting to confirm gender. Pregnancy has been a breeze - no MS, eating like a lion (added 10kg so far smiley) and really don’t feel pregnant except when I go for a scan.

Thought I was the only one that added this much before getting to 12 weeks. Now I'm reducing eating since I don't feel nauseous anymore. Hope I'm doing the right thing coz DH keeps telling me to eat. Don't want to be fatter than I am ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Awesomemama:

Was seriously going to mention you cause you've been quiet till I saw your comment some pages back.
Try and get enough rest
Supernatural delivery to everyone.

Cappo we are doing well, just the pressure down below like baby wants to pop asap
Shopping done, but Hosp bag not packed yet. Hopefully will be packed by weekend
How are you doing yourself?
Cc beyedew
Thanks a million mama, I really appreciate. Happy New Year to you and the family. I've been having night time breathlessness and no medical reasons associated to it.
God in His infinite mercy has been for me, I'm ok now to God's glory.

That pressure down is something else, just keep being fit. Please start packing your bags, don't be like me.

It will surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Honeysweetest:
BS
contractions started on the night of first Jan 2020,I thought it was just Braxton Hicks,cus was expecting to deliver January ending,ignored it,went to buy few baby things the other day,well on 2nd night mehnnn the thing increase,jjc like me don't know it was real labor oo,by 1am,my hubby and I left for a health center close to me,the nurse after shooting his hand in my vaginal,told me to go home that is false,haba, I went home,the thing double, could not sleep,dh too,by six we left to the second hospital that I registered,I was like I don't care whether is false labor or true oo,cut me and bring out this baby oo, something else has taken over my body,the nurse we met checked me and said haa madam u are already 4cm oo, oya pull off ND lie down,the thing increased ooo, I screamed ND screamed,by 7:30,a doc came shook his hand again and said am just 5cm and told the nurse that if in 2hrs there is no change,they should put the hot drip,I said two hrs ke!I will just die,put the hot dream now,they put it,women of Nigeria,naso madness started oo,ewohhh,I was screaming,kambashing in togues,chei,shouting mama moo,dimoo, doctor remove this thing,give me CS,is it by force oo,I pull my head, scratch anyone that came close,my eyes was on the clock,at 2pm,I was checked,7cm,chai,na how I pull out the drip,ran out of the room to the corridor naked, shouting,they were saying hei,hold this woman,hold her,me I don't care,I felt like village people were against me that moment,they brought me BK and said they will chain me,did they force me to do it,better behave,haa,by the way Dh was begging them,give her CS please,my wife ehhh, I stayed on the bed, shouting,I can't explain the pains,I get relieved on for 7or 10 second and it start,by 4pm,an angel nurse came and checked me, she told me madam,I want to help u and birth this child,if not u will stay here till tomorrow,she said oya comply,I said nurse oo, anything,get me out of this pains,she put hand,is like she pulled the baby down and said oya pull like u wanna poo,I pushed,pooed,pushed the second time,na how this my little boy came out screaming like I have been screaming ��,with a little cut,I felt relieved immediately,baby weighed 2;7,chooooo, see mamas I skipped alot as not to bore u ooo,but it ended in praise,I appreciate all the mamas here regardless of how u birth,we are the real deal,the special grace given to us eeh, January mamas Weldon,u will all have a very smooth delivery,fear not,u have been given a very special destiny that must be fulfilled,ehe,they said as soon as u birth u forget,Biko I never forget oo,my mouth is still paining me��,baby ND mama fine fine, Osinachi Jasper my son came into the world on the 3rd of January 2020,entered into the next stage. signing out,let other mamas follow. God bless u all.

This is comic abi you dey act comedy movie in your real life? You reminded me of my first how I used to walk naked in the delivery room I no send anybody
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
team July to sure

Add vinoj0225 thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aitee1:

Add vinoj0225 thanks
Chao, hope u r not using style style to Dodge ur duties ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
vinoj0225:
Team member here. Sorry about the feelings, hopefully it will pass soon. E-hugs to you.

Thanks and welcome on board
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fruitfulvinee:

Sorry mama, it will soon be over. I'm also team july and I've not really felt any MS aside this bitter feeling in my mouth.
The Lord is our strength

I thought team July aren't here yet but can see us popping out. To those still feeling nauseous, don't worry it will pass soon and everything will end in praise too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RealAngel55: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mzleemah:
Happy new year wonderful mamas, we thank God for bringing us this far May he continue to be with us all.
Welcome to year 2020, the year we are meeting our blessed lo, I hope we are all prepared.
This team is a great one we are the only team with a twin mama and triplet mama. cheesy grin kiss
#teamkiakiadelivery

12. Pink1000
please update team March

RealAngel55......8th......XX

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
Chao, hope u r not using style style to Dodge ur duties ooo grin grin grin grin

Abeg the work fit you already grin pls continue I'll waybill peppered chips to you tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
somehow:
She's not really sure of the right date. 15-17th was first EDD from Pri H, then 4th from 1st Doc Pub H and then 25th by 2nd doc from same Pub H. Man just need to be sure so as to prepare. don't fancy her giving birth anywhere
Let her stick with the first date, but daddy delivery is God's due date.

My first baby was giving the end of February and early March. I gave birth Feb 8. Just start preparing from the beginning of the expected month.
She will carry to term and deliver safely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=spixytinxy post=85589042]All team July gather here, is time to choose a captain so dat we can start taking roll call
Cc
Aitee1
Ohemababy
Fruitfulvine
Mzora
iListen
Graciamore
Blex444
Spixytinxy
Kosibaby
Vinoj0225
If u r team July and I did not mention u, pls signify.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mzleemah:
#teamkiakiadelivery

12. Pink1000
Doing fine cappo. Almost done with shopping, remaining few things on the hospital list, and I would be good to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.