Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138480 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aitee1:

Abeg the work fit you already grin pls continue I'll waybill peppered chips to you tongue
Chai, anything for plantain chips. I Neva really sabi ooo, team July una go take me as una c me ni ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
All team July gather here, is time to choose a captain so dat we can start taking roll call
Cc
Aitee1
Ohemababy
Fruitfulvine
Mzora
iListen
If u r team July and I did not mention u, pls signify.

Team July present but not for captain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
vinoj0225:

Spixytinxy see your assistant here oh tongue

Na who dey run for cappo duty we dey give grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin grin @spixytinxy and @Aitee1 see as cappo and assistant fit both of you grin grin

Aitee1:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
beyedew:
Team February 2020 Roll Call (January).
Compliments of the season sweet teamies. Hope y'all had mad fun this season.

MONIKER......... EDD...... SEX

1. Legendsmother
2. Gloriousheart..... Feb 20th...... Surprise
3. Sashafm ............Feb 26th....... Hoping 4pink
4. Beyedew........... Feb, 20th........ Surprise
5. Amishahussnah. Feb, .......... XY
6. Cutemarvel.........Feb 25th..... Unknown
7. Asasteve ........... Feb, 20th..... XX.... Ported to Dec.
8. Omariopat
9. Awesomemama......Feb 21st.....Unknown
10.Stmema................ Feb 26th........Pink
11. Acer123.................Feb 6th........ Pink
12. AmazingGod ........ Feb 17th.....Unknown
13. Ligxy..................... Feb 17th..... Unknown
14. Jenny855........... Feb, ....... Unknown
15. Somehow............. Feb 15/17th.. XX
16. Graciouslara...... Feb 4th........ XX
17. lovecherish.......... Feb, 24th.....

Team February 2020 mamas.
February for supernatural delivery

If you didn't see your moniker please notify me so, I can update.

#teamnoloss
#mommyandbabyalivewithplentymoneyfordaddy.
#teameasypeasydelivery
#teambeautifulglowingmommies
#teamnodullmoment
#teambrotherskeeper

How are we all? We are almost there. Counting down, just 1months left. God has made it easy for us.
I hope we have packed our hospital bag, very important. Even if you haven't finished shopping, pack the ones you have gotten and then you'd know it's just to throw in the remaining ones when you get them.

Omariopat and legendsmother how are you teamies? Please pop in OK.
Don't forget to pray, pray, pray. Even all the medical instruments that will be used on you, pray for them.

Asasteve don born baby girl, please let's celebrate with her.

Please those that haven't updated their EDD and sex should do so, so I can add it.
#onelove
We Love Love

I can’t wait to drop ooo. Really counting down!
Edd is 25th Feb. sex: 2 princesses

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
ambient:
Pls mummy that live around abraham adesanya to novarre mall which hospital did you register for atenatal,either private or goverment.

I already registered at Lagos Island Maternity Hospital before they opened the Maternal and Child Care (MCC) at Abraham Adesanya.

So you can try either.

I don't have much info about private hospitals cos I am keen on government hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Joyfulmama:
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
Because it's our month, we can flood the thread with roll call to update BA /BS as it rolls in.
To God be the glory great thing he has done for us. We are now at the month of glorious beginning. Thank God for the journey so far. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through. Mother and baby alive and daddy rejoicing will be our testimony ijn.
Let the BS start rolling. Wish everyone easy delivery ijn.

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .......... Edd........ Sex.......... .. DOB
1)Joyfulmama........ 24th /26th.... XY...... 26th Dec BA/BS submitted
2)dharyor1234.........24th...... XY
3)Redberyl................16th...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA seen expecting BS
4)Honeysweetest.....15th......XY.............. 3rd Jan BA/ BS seen
5)Queen1................. 2nd...... XY
6)nebsunshine...........5th
7 )hunniesuzie..........9th....... XY............ 30th Dec BA seen expecting BS
8 )quin9......................9th.......XY
9)Moaba....................11th..... XX
10)ebonyjoke.............2nd...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA seen expecting BS
11)Debclem................7th...... XY
12)uche23..................29th
13)simababe............. 20th
14)wumgold..............17th
15)Fattamyfattamy.....12th.....XX............ 6th Jan
16)mukht................. 27th
17)aderebecca.........28th........ XX
18)Orekegold...........16th.......... XX
19)Bubblezz............. 22nd
20)Maryam1234...... 27th......... XX
21)Bluevy.................. 19th..........XX
22)kingsdelight...... ...20th..........XX
23)sexyjuly................ 30th.......... XX
24)Keziehenry........... 3rd........... XX.......... 6th Jan BA seen expecting BS
Hope we are done with shopping and hospital bag has been packed? Let's start delivering it hot hot.
Wishing the remaining mamas easy and smooth delivery

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#

We are here and seriously counting down..

I can't wait to see my bobo cheesy grin the kicks, jabs and heaviness in my pelvic no be here oo. To turn in bed is serious work because of the pain.
Plus the tiredness no be here.

I started my leave 24th Dec so that I can properly prepare and rest before baby show up. Well I am enjoining my sleep in peace while it last but mostly disturbed by DS, I can't wait for school to resume on Monday.

Congratulations to fellow mamas that have put to bed, special shoutout to @honeysweetest you reminded me of my first that's how I did not send anybody ooo jumping from bed to the floor, Las Las I removed the drip as I can't can

Congratulobia @ebonyjoke May God be your strength, keep and nurture the baby.

@fattamyfattamy Congratulations, the Lord shall continually be your source of strength and keep your baby.

Congratulations to @Redberyl May God heal you wholly, keep your baby and continually be a source of joy to your family.

@Bluevy Congratulobia mama, thank God for seeing you through to the end. May God give you the needed strength and resources to take care of our baby. The hands of God shall continually be on the baby and keep our princess in good health.

@Keziehenry, Daddy baby...Congratulations and regards to wifey. May God bless you more this period more that you can envisage and keep our princess in His palm.

Congratulations once more to my able cappo, Joyfulmama and hunniesuzie.....wish you both quick recovery, how's is our babies doing?

Heartfelt congratulations to other mamas whose LOs have arrived, may God grant the rest of us smooth and supernatural delivery.

#itshallendinpraise
#ishalltestify
#jehovahoverdo

I know I deserve an award for all the mentions in this post[sup][/sup] like I just got to do everything together, too much sense and laziness no go kill me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favourme062(f): 2:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Mommadd:

Present cappo,we are pushing, the Lord is our strength
Edd is March 10. XX

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmazingGod: 5:06am On Jan 08, 2020
beyedew:
Team February 2020 Roll Call (January).
Compliments of the season sweet teamies. Hope y'all had mad fun this season.

MONIKER......... EDD...... SEX

1. Legendsmother
2. Gloriousheart..... Feb 20th...... Surprise
3. Sashafm ............Feb 26th....... Hoping 4pink
4. Beyedew........... Feb, 20th........ Surprise
5. Amishahussnah. Feb, .......... XY
6. Cutemarvel.........Feb 25th..... Unknown
7. Asasteve ........... Feb, 20th..... XX.... Ported to Dec.
8. Omariopat
9. Awesomemama......Feb 21st.....Unknown
10.Stmema................ Feb 26th........Pink
11. Acer123.................Feb 6th........ Pink
12. AmazingGod ........ Feb 17th.....Unknown
13. Ligxy..................... Feb 17th..... Unknown
14. Jenny855........... Feb, ....... Unknown
15. Somehow............. Feb 15/17th.. XX
16. Graciouslara...... Feb 4th........ XX
17. lovecherish.......... Feb, 24th.....

Team February 2020 mamas.
February for supernatural delivery

If you didn't see your moniker please notify me so, I can update.

#teamnoloss
#mommyandbabyalivewithplentymoneyfordaddy.
#teameasypeasydelivery
#teambeautifulglowingmommies
#teamnodullmoment
#teambrotherskeeper

How are we all? We are almost there. Counting down, just 1months left. God has made it easy for us.
I hope we have packed our hospital bag, very important. Even if you haven't finished shopping, pack the ones you have gotten and then you'd know it's just to throw in the remaining ones when you get them.

Omariopat and legendsmother how are you teamies? Please pop in OK.
Don't forget to pray, pray, pray. Even all the medical instruments that will be used on you, pray for them.

Asasteve don born baby girl, please let's celebrate with her.

Please those that haven't updated their EDD and sex should do so, so I can add it.
#onelove
We Love Love

Present cappo,hope you'r doing great and other
teamies as well.The last 2wks i'v been dealing with cough,catarrh,sore throat and all other symptoms of malaria.

Now that malaria and cough is gone,pls i need natural ways to cure catarrh and sore throat,amoxil and vit c seems not to be working.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2020
The way this pregnancy stole my sex drive is alarming o. I am currently in the toilet praying that 'junior' goes back to sleep before I go back to the room sad...Sabi mamas how una manage this duty, I am not even in the mood to look for alternative means to help Uncle. #ranting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Thanks a million mama, I really appreciate. Happy New Year to you and the family. I've been having night time breathlessness and no medical reasons associated to it.
God in His infinite mercy has been for me, I'm ok now to God's glory.

That pressure down is something else, just keep being fit. Please start packing your bags, don't be like me.

It will surely end in praise.

Happy New year to you too teamie
Glad you're okay now
I'll pack my bags by weekend
All the best kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2020
Jenny855:

I can’t wait to drop ooo. Really counting down!
Edd is 25th Feb. sex: 2 princesses

Yayyy, we have a twin mama kiss
Weldone momma

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:
team July to sure

Present o.
July Cappo toh sure cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Awesomemama:

Yayyy, we have a twin mama kiss
Weldone momma

Yes oo
Thanks mama cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2020
vinoj0225:

ehn ehn, u people b runing for captain una hear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Aitee1:

iffa hear, no be u run pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2020
Good morning, kindly add me to Team August
EDD unknown
Sex unknown

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2020
vinoj0225:
grin grin @spixytinxy and @Aitee1 see as cappo and assistant fit both of you grin grin

na u e fit pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2020
Slayingjo:
Good morning, kindly add me to Team August
EDD unknown
Sex unknown

Welcome mama...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Ohemababy:

Present o.
July Cappo toh sure cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin, naso all of una take dodge cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Mzleemah:
the tiredness and toilet trip reach my side too, I cast and bind the spirit of laziness from you. You can shop online too Zaynie is there for you that tournament is real especially when you lie down to rest, God bless your sis, oya carry your sexy bum bum to the market for the remaining shopping we all can wait may God make it easy for us, you too on this shopping table sad

Bumbum has become sexy, no lies wink
Will buy those ones in the second week of February, want them to be sort of fresh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Team July 2020 roll call (January)
Compliment of the season, hope we r all gud?

Moniker.................... EDD.............. Sex

1. Aitee1....................July 24
2. Ohemababy
3. Fruitfulvine
4. Mzora
5. iListen....................July 29
6. Graciamore
7. Blex444
8. Spixytinxy............. July 3rd
9. Kosibaby
10 Vinoj0225

Team July for supernatural delivery

How is the harmattan in your area, is our bump showing yet? To those still feeling nauseous, hold on, u will overcome soon, to those of us eating everything, easy oooo, to those who doesn't have appetite yet, chopping anointing fall on u, to those using belle to blackmail hubby, I yam watching u in full HD

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace.

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex. I still dey learn oooo. Senior cappo please correct me if u sight any mistake

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:

Aitee1
Ohemababy
Fruitfulvine
Mzora
iListen
Graciamore
Blex444
Spixytinxy. July 3rd
Kosibaby
Vinoj0225

How is the harmattan in your area, is our bump showing yet? To those still feeling nauseous, hold on, u will overcome soon, to those of us eating everything, easy oooo, to those who doesn't have appetite yet, chopping anointing fall on u, to those using belle to blackmail hubby, I yam watching u in full HD

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex. I still dey learn oooo. Senior cappo please correct me if u sight any mistake

Yipe!
Present cappo Weldone mama
my bump has started showing small small...I give in to my cravings o mbok
Will drop Edd & sex later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2020
blex444:

Yipe!
Present cappo Weldone mama
my bump has started showing small small...I give in to my cravings o mbok
Will drop Edd & sex later.

lol, no wahala. I await sex nd edd
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2020
Asapretty:

Pele teamie it will soon be over I was this tired few weeks back but am regaining my strength now except for head ache that comes after any lil stress.

Really?
What did you do to reduce the weakness
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Awesomemama:

Happy New year to you too teamie
Glad you're okay now
I'll pack my bags by weekend
All the best kiss
Thanks teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iListen(f): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:
heya, oya receive eatind annointing, look at the bright side, u won't add weight and u don't get to stress ursef much about loosing weight wen u birth ur little one like some of us
I receive the annointing o... grin I agree with the bright side
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iListen(f): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:

1. Aitee1
2. Ohemababy
3. Fruitfulvine
4. Mzora
5. iListen
6. Graciamore
7. Blex444
9. Kosibaby
10 Vinoj0225

Cappo to sure...bump is not showing yet o and we dey the blackmailing category grin
Edd: July 29 don't know if it'll change

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sophiemama: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Mzleemah:
Team March 2020 Roll Call (January)
Happy new year wonderful mamas, we thank God for bringing us this far May he continue to be with us all.
Welcome to year 2020, the year we are meeting our blessed lo, I hope we are all prepared.
Try to round up shopping and pack hospital bag.
This team is a great one we are the only team with a twin mama and triplet mama. cheesy grin kiss
#teamkiakiadelivery
#babyalivemotheralivedaddyandfamilymemberaliveandrejoicing
#teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd ............30th/31st..........(twins) XY& unknown
2. estilo .......................25th.............. unknown
3. Mzleemah ...............3rd/6th.........XY
4. olabrinks ................13th.................XY
5. safeob27 ...............19th.................. XX
6. marygold .................7th.................. XY
7. Jellyshine ...............13th................XX
8. ladyjblinks .............28th............... XX
9. Graced2018 ...........11th................. unknown
10. Chimzy09 .............16th................. XY
11. mumsjoy ..............30th...................XY
12. Pink1000
13. nahzyla .................19th.................. unknown
14. Bluefin ....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao ..............20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama ............4th/7th............ XY
17. MumDiamond ............15th.............unknown
18. Danny4God(for wifey) .......17th....... XY
19. smoochii ................20th............ unknown
20. Orente21 ..................31st..............XY
21. Asapretty ..................6th..............unknown
22. Piragirl ....................28th.............. unknown
23. Sacredlily ................14th.............. (Triplets) XY, XY and unknown
24. Folash .....................20th..............unknown
25. HolySteph ...............23rd................XY
26. SeyiAyoride (for wifey).....21/26/28...... unknown
Happy new month all mothers and a sweet month to all March mamas.
I am managing the tiredness and exhaustion. I strongly believe that February gp tank will hold me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:
All team July gather here, is time to choose a captain so dat we can start taking roll call
Cc
Aitee1
Ohemababy
Fruitfulvine
Mzora
iListen
If u r team July and I did not mention u, pls signify.

I have 2 dates o, according to my LMP, july 3, scan showed june 25th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:

1. Aitee1
2. Ohemababy
3. Fruitfulvine
4. Mzora
5. iListen
6. Graciamore
7. Blex444
9. Kosibaby
10 Vinoj0225

Nice one cappo EDD is July 24th

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2020
delaveres:

I have 2 dates o, according to my LMP, july 3, scan showed june 25th

Stick with 3rd July make June mamas no snatch you abeg is too early grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.