Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177553 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
nahzyla:

Really?
What did you do to reduce the weakness
Nothing special it just stopped on it's own.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mzleemah:
please try to conclude shopping before you start elephant walking. As for that toilet trips lipsrsealed
I will cappo thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sophiemama: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mzleemah:
sorry teamie, I had to stay at home today because of the tiredness and headache. Porting is allowed all we want is baby and mother alive and healthy.
Thanks Mama, I can't believe this pregnancy made me look like a sickler.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
ToyosiR:
Thanks to all Mum in the house. I received the hugs and a big Amin to all the prayers.

May You all carry to term.

The evacuation was done on Tuesday and I am fine now. Though the thought keeps coming but I am consoling myself with my 3 lovely ones I have at home.

Make I relax muscle, rest for another 6 months to come back here jaare.

Love u all.

Good day Mama.

Let me wait small before I officially register for #TeamSeptember.

The thing don hook again.
I lost a pregnancy last September but God is replacing it with Delivery next September.

#NoLossthistime.
#PregnancyheretoStay

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrslander: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
According to my Lmp, I am 15+1weeks,my edd is June 30,but scan gave me edd has july5, what team should I join now?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:
Team July 2020 roll call (January)
Compliment of the season, hope we r all gud?

Moniker.................... EDD.............. Sex

1. Aitee1....................July 24
2. Ohemababy
3. Fruitfulvine
4. Mzora
5. iListen....................July 29
6. Graciamore
7. Blex444
8. Spixytinxy............. July 3rd
9. Kosibaby
10 Vinoj0225

Team July for supernatural delivery

How is the harmattan in your area, is our bump showing yet? To those still feeling nauseous, hold on, u will overcome soon, to those of us eating everything, easy oooo, to those who doesn't have appetite yet, chopping anointing fall on u, to those using belle to blackmail hubby, I yam watching u in full HD

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace.

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex. I still dey learn oooo. Senior cappo please correct me if u sight any mistake

We are here o. Please add me to the roll call.. blackmailing hubby is so sweet. He cleaned the rest rooms and bathroom yesterday, hehe grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouslara(f): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
beyedew:
Team February 2020 Roll Call (January).
Compliments of the season sweet teamies. Hope y'all had mad fun this season.

MONIKER......... EDD...... SEX

1. Legendsmother
2. Gloriousheart..... Feb 20th...... Surprise
3. Sashafm ............Feb 26th....... Hoping 4pink
4. Beyedew........... Feb, 20th........ Surprise
5. Amishahussnah. Feb, .......... XY
6. Cutemarvel.........Feb 25th..... Unknown
7. Asasteve ........... Feb, 20th..... XX.... Ported to Dec.
8. Omariopat
9. Awesomemama......Feb 21st.....Unknown
10.Stmema................ Feb 26th........Pink
11. Acer123.................Feb 6th........ Pink
12. AmazingGod ........ Feb 17th.....Unknown
13. Ligxy..................... Feb 17th..... Unknown
14. Jenny855........... Feb, ....... Unknown
15. Somehow............. Feb 15/17th.. XX
16. Graciouslara...... Feb 4th........ XX
17. lovecherish.......... Feb, 24th.....

Team February 2020 mamas.
February for supernatural delivery

If you didn't see your moniker please notify me so, I can update.

#teamnoloss
#mommyandbabyalivewithplentymoneyfordaddy.
#teameasypeasydelivery
#teambeautifulglowingmommies
#teamnodullmoment
#teambrotherskeeper

How are we all? We are almost there. Counting down, just 1months left. God has made it easy for us.
I hope we have packed our hospital bag, very important. Even if you haven't finished shopping, pack the ones you have gotten and then you'd know it's just to throw in the remaining ones when you get them.

Omariopat and legendsmother how are you teamies? Please pop in OK.
Don't forget to pray, pray, pray. Even all the medical instruments that will be used on you, pray for them.

Asasteve don born baby girl, please let's celebrate with her.

Please those that haven't updated their EDD and sex should do so, so I can add it.
#onelove
We Love Love
present capo, we are pretty fine, we thank God for the journey so far,I can't wait to see to behold this wonderful baby, congrats to Asasteve, save delivery to the rest of us....happy new year once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
tomtittot:

Team June come out o. Now that Team July has started snatching our teamie.

I de here o. God is helping us.
Let's come out from our hiding place o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
ToyosiR:

Good day Mama.

I lost a pregnancy last September but God is replacing it with Delivery next September.

#NoLossthistime.
#PregnancyheretoStay

Wow congrats ma'am...Na ibeji dis time oo, you will surely carry to term and deliver with ease affliction shall not rise d 2nd time

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
mrslander:
According to my Lmp, I am 15+1weeks,my edd is June 30,but scan gave me edd has july5, what team should I join now?
team July cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue, which team would u like to join? Wat matters most is baby and mama alive in good health

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
hapiness44:

We are here o. Please add me to the roll call.. blackmailing hubby is so sweet. He cleaned the rest rooms and bathroom yesterday, hehe grin
haaaa, see blackmailing ooooo. Enjoy it while it last.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kosibaby: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:
Team July 2020 roll call (January)
Compliment of the season, hope we r all gud?

Moniker.................... EDD.............. Sex

1. Aitee1....................July 24
2. Ohemababy
3. Fruitfulvine
4. Mzora.....................July 14
5. iListen....................July 29
6. Graciamore
7. Blex444
8. Spixytinxy............. July 3rd
9. Kosibaby
10 Vinoj0225.............July 10
11 bomgirl.................July 6
12 delaveres..............July 3
13 hapiness44

Team July for supernatural delivery

How is the harmattan in your area, is our bump showing yet? To those still feeling nauseous, hold on, u will overcome soon, to those of us eating everything, easy oooo, to those who doesn't have appetite yet, chopping anointing fall on u, to those using belle to blackmail hubby, I yam watching u in full HD

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace.

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex. I still dey learn oooo. Senior cappo please correct me if u sight any mistake

Edd is July 25th
Happy bumping teamies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Team July any gender don show for una side?

My first baby...the sonographer detected Male confidently at 12weeks. cheesy And it was so.

This time I used a different lab....na so the guy no see anything. Me sef look I no see.
Cant wait to know gender
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ohemababy:

My first baby...the sonographer detected Male confidently at 12weeks. cheesy And it was so.

This time I used a different lab....na so the guy no see anything. Me sef look I no see.
Cant wait to know gender.

Then to other mamas did you ever have to change jobs while pregnant, was it possible? Or did you job hunt while pregnant? Did you get any employment. Were you refused?
Has anyone at any point lost a job while pregnant and because of the pregnancy ?

God help us all
gender neva show for my side ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
ToyosiR:

Good day Mama.

#NoLossthistime.
#PregnancyheretoStay

congratulations ma, you will carry to term this time around

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
dharyor1234:

We are here and seriously counting down..

I can't wait to see my bobo cheesy grin the kicks, jabs and heaviness in my pelvic no be here oo. To turn in bed is serious work because of the pain.
Plus the tiredness no be here.

I started my leave 24th Dec so that I can properly prepare and rest before baby show up. Well I am enjoining my sleep in peace while it last but mostly disturbed by DS, I can't wait for school to resume on Monday.

Congratulations to fellow mamas that have put to bed, special shoutout to @honeysweetest you reminded me of my first that's how I did not send anybody ooo jumping from bed to the floor, Las Las I removed the drip as I can't can

Congratulobia @ebonyjoke May God be your strength, keep and nurture the baby.

@fattamyfattamy Congratulations, the Lord shall continually be your source of strength and keep your baby.

Congratulations to @Redberyl May God heal you wholly, keep your baby and continually be a source of joy to your family.

@Bluevy Congratulobia mama, thank God for seeing you through to the end. May God give you the needed strength and resources to take care of our baby. The hands of God shall continually be on the baby and keep our princess in good health.

@Keziehenry, Daddy baby...Congratulations and regards to wifey. May God bless you more this period more that you can envisage and keep our princess in His palm.

Congratulations once more to my able cappo, Joyfulmama and hunniesuzie.....wish you both quick recovery, how's is our babies doing?

Heartfelt congratulations to other mamas whose LOs have arrived, may God grant the rest of us smooth and supernatural delivery.

#itshallendinpraise
#ishalltestify
#jehovahoverdo

I know I deserve an award for all the mentions in this post[sup][/sup] like I just got to do everything together, too much sense and laziness no go kill me
You deserve more than award. Receive smooth and supernatural delivery ijn.
I am recovering fast. The pus has almost stopped. I can walk upright without bending now. Thanks for checking on me

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
It is well with you and the remaining of us March mummy’s smiley kiss
Sophiemama:
Thanks Mama, I can't believe this pregnancy made me look like a sickler.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Neile: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
vinoj0225:
Thank God I am not alone. I had to employ a dietician to work with me to ensure I am eating the right food in the right quantity. We start on Monday. Worried I might add 25kg at the end of this journey. sad

Thought I was the only one that added this much before getting to 12 weeks. Now I'm reducing eating since I don't feel nauseous anymore. Hope I'm doing the right thing coz DH keeps telling me to eat. Don't want to be fatter than I am ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Neile: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
daragoldy:
Team June where art thou ooooo

Team June here smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Neile: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
vinoj0225:

Thought I was the only one that added this much before getting to 12 weeks. Now I'm reducing eating since I don't feel nauseous anymore. Hope I'm doing the right thing coz DH keeps telling me to eat. Don't want to be fatter than I am ooo.
Thank God I am not alone. I had to employ a dietician to work with me to ensure I am eating the right food in the right quantity. We start on Monday. Worried I might add 25kg at the end of this journey. sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:
prophetess vinoj
yes o
Prophetess of good tidings
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Bomgirl:

My bump is showing. angry EDD. 6th July.
Welcome teamie
Happy bumping to us!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
tomtittot:

Welcome to team June mama. Don't allow team July to steal you. We love you.
Mama there's love in sharing snatching o tongue

*continues eating my cold fufu wit vegetable soup*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
ToyosiR:

Good day Mama.

#NoLossthistime.
#PregnancyheretoStay

A big congrats ma
H&H 9months!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:
team July cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue, which team would u like to join? Wat matters most is baby and mama alive in good health

Naso....my cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tomtittot: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
mrslander:

Congrats and welcome to Team June. Don't mind these July mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tomtittot: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
blex444:

There's love in sharing and you are eating alone...Ok o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
blex444:

u sabi find trouble

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tomtittot: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ohemababy:

Then to other mamas did you ever have to change jobs while pregnant, was it possible? Or did you job hunt while pregnant? Did you get any employment. Were you refused?
Has anyone at any point lost a job while pregnant and because of the pregnancy ?

God help us all

Team June but haven't known the gender yet. Can't wait to know.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ohemababy:

God help us all
Lolzz,baby is doing hide n seek...one of d
reasons i want to wait till abt 20wks above b4 doing scan. Sometimes it depend on scanning device learnt there's 3/4D
or the position of the placenta too

nevertheless you can try another lab now or you wait another weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Abeg mamas. I'm 7 weeks and I'm having food aversion and smell is really disturbing me. The annoying part is that I'm always hungry but i can not eat any food that has any smell, sometimes i just have to force myself to eat because I'm hungry. The only thing i can eat now is yam. Please how can i deal with this situation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
tomtittot:

There's love in sharing and you are eating alone...Ok o.
Oh my... sowi sweet mama e still dey pot Oya bring plate*dishes out fufu and soup wit plenty goat meat*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.