Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151670 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) (5425) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ayaoye:
Abeg mamas. I'm 7 weeks and I'm having food aversion and smell is really disturbing me. The annoying part is that I'm always hungry but i can not eat any food that has any smell, sometimes i just have to force myself to eat because I'm hungry. The only thing i can eat now is yam. Please how can i deal with this situation.

I can relate mama
stick to foods that appeal to you for now,avoid foods and smells that trigger your nausea.also try to take your prenantal drugs religiously to replace vitamins u cldn't get through foods,stay hydrated and rest well.you will probably feel better and regain your appetite around second trimester.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
The most important thing is to have a healthy and happy pregnant with safe delivery. Don't worry you'll shed off those weight after birth.

Neile:

Thank God I am not alone. I had to employ a dietician to work with me to ensure I am eating the right food in the right quantity. We start on Monday. Worried I might add 25kg at the end of this journey. sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
You know, that kain thing.

blex444:

yes o

Prophetess of good tidings

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:
All team July gather here, is time to choose a captain so dat we can start taking roll call
Cc
Aitee1
Ohemababy
Fruitfulvine
Mzora
iListen
If u r team July and I did not mention u, pls signify.
Present Cappo.
I nominate you already tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
vinoj0225:

I thought team July aren't here yet but can see us popping out. To those still feeling nauseous, don't worry it will pass soon and everything will end in praise too.
Yes o...it will end in praise in Jesus Name!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Aitee1:

Spixytinxy see your assistant here oh tongue

Na who dey run for cappo duty we dey give grin
See you grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
spixytinxy:
Team July 2020 roll call (January)
Compliment of the season, hope we r all gud?

Moniker.................... EDD.............. Sex

1. Aitee1....................July 24
2. Ohemababy
3. Fruitfulvine
4. Mzora
5. iListen....................July 29
6. Graciamore
7. Blex444
8. Spixytinxy............. July 3rd
9. Kosibaby
10 Vinoj0225

Team July for supernatural delivery

How is the harmattan in your area, is our bump showing yet? To those still feeling nauseous, hold on, u will overcome soon, to those of us eating everything, easy oooo, to those who doesn't have appetite yet, chopping anointing fall on u, to those using belle to blackmail hubby, I yam watching u in full HD

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace.

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex. I still dey learn oooo. Senior cappo please correct me if u sight any mistake
EDD is July 25th, Sex unknown for now
Wow! Cappo duty aff began grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
UK Neatly used baby Gears available for mums to shop and save smartly on all baby products at affordable rates. No need spending expensively while your kids will easily outgrow them.
We sell barely used UK and German baby gears and toys such as babycots(both wooden and playpen), swing, bouncer, rocker, stroller, car seat, walker, highchair and lots more.
Our products are of high quality, durable and super clean (as good as new).
Our brands include Graco, Chicco, Peg perego, Medela, Tommee tippee, Baby trend, Hipod, Mamasandpapas.

For more click the link below to Follow our Instagram page
https://www.instagram.com/uniquemums
Or WhatsApp us on 07034853820
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:38am On Jan 09, 2020
Strongwoman333 you're sighted wink
Longtime! How's you and family hope well
Regards to my princess kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 4:00am On Jan 09, 2020
Ayaoye:
Abeg mamas. I'm 7 weeks and I'm having food aversion and smell is really disturbing me. The annoying part is that I'm always hungry but i can not eat any food that has any smell, sometimes i just have to force myself to eat because I'm hungry. The only thing i can eat now is yam. Please how can i deal with this situation.
receive the anointing to eat more yam,was so in mine,did not appreciate yam till my early stage,yam and oil,yam porridge, white yam alone,I eat it morning, afternoon,night, infact is the only food I don't throw up,but it later stopped,still love yam though,what am saying is that the food part will go,eat the one ur body accept and don't mind how many times u ve to take it. is well with u

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 4:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Joyfulmama:

You deserve more than award. Receive smooth and supernatural delivery ijn.
I am recovering fast. The pus has almost stopped. I can walk upright without bending now. Thanks for checking on me
I know recovery is not that easy,I know people that has gone through this,mine is my stichess, but when I look at my Lo, I smile,was worth it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 4:05am On Jan 09, 2020
dharyor1234:

We are here and seriously counting down..

I can't wait to see my bobo cheesy grin the kicks, jabs and heaviness in my pelvic no be here oo. To turn in bed is serious work because of the pain.
Plus the tiredness no be here.

I started my leave 24th Dec so that I can properly prepare and rest before baby show up. Well I am enjoining my sleep in peace while it last but mostly disturbed by DS, I can't wait for school to resume on Monday.

Congratulations to fellow mamas that have put to bed, special shoutout to @honeysweetest you reminded me of my first that's how I did not send anybody ooo jumping from bed to the floor, Las Las I removed the drip as I can't can

Congratulobia @ebonyjoke May God be your strength, keep and nurture the baby.

@fattamyfattamy Congratulations, the Lord shall continually be your source of strength and keep your baby.

Congratulations to @Redberyl May God heal you wholly, keep your baby and continually be a source of joy to your family.

@Bluevy Congratulobia mama, thank God for seeing you through to the end. May God give you the needed strength and resources to take care of our baby. The hands of God shall continually be on the baby and keep our princess in good health.

@Keziehenry, Daddy baby...Congratulations and regards to wifey. May God bless you more this period more that you can envisage and keep our princess in His palm.

Congratulations once more to my able cappo, Joyfulmama and hunniesuzie.....wish you both quick recovery, how's is our babies doing?

Heartfelt congratulations to other mamas whose LOs have arrived, may God grant the rest of us smooth and supernatural delivery.

#itshallendinpraise
#ishalltestify
#jehovahoverdo

I know I deserve an award for all the mentions in this post[sup][/sup] like I just got to do everything together, too much sense and laziness no go kill me
we can't kukuma kill ourselves ooo,but I know urs won't be like that again. I await ur beautiful BS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 4:07am On Jan 09, 2020
spixytinxy:
hahaha, me I will catwalk to labour room fa and jejely pose on d bed, den push my baby out with shakara. Lol !!!me wey lazy like anoda thing. How is my baby doing?
Amen to ur declarations nne,smooth delivery, baby is fine,now the real work just began, no much sleep at night,and I hardly have time for myself now,but I love this blessing,thank u,I await ur beautiful BS.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2020
This is a wonderful thread, I have been an ardent reader. Y’all are doing an amazing job. Please welcome me ☺️☺️
I’m 7 weeks pregnant and the foetus is in good condition. The symptoms are so hard to deal with�� Especially morning sickness
My EDD is August 22nd (fingers crossed)

I really need you guys support because I’m a first timer

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bluevy: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2020
dharyor1234:

We are here and seriously counting down..

I can't wait to see my bobo cheesy grin the kicks, jabs and heaviness in my pelvic no be here oo. To turn in bed is serious work because of the pain.
Plus the tiredness no be here.

I started my leave 24th Dec so that I can properly prepare and rest before baby show up. Well I am enjoining my sleep in peace while it last but mostly disturbed by DS, I can't wait for school to resume on Monday.

Congratulations to fellow mamas that have put to bed, special shoutout to @honeysweetest you reminded me of my first that's how I did not send anybody ooo jumping from bed to the floor, Las Las I removed the drip as I can't can

Congratulobia @ebonyjoke May God be your strength, keep and nurture the baby.

@fattamyfattamy Congratulations, the Lord shall continually be your source of strength and keep your baby.

Congratulations to @Redberyl May God heal you wholly, keep your baby and continually be a source of joy to your family.

@Bluevy Congratulobia mama, thank God for seeing you through to the end. May God give you the needed strength and resources to take care of our baby. The hands of God shall continually be on the baby and keep our princess in good health.. Amen. Thanks mama, I wish you swift delivery

@Keziehenry, Daddy baby...Congratulations and regards to wifey. May God bless you more this period more that you can envisage and keep our princess in His palm.

Congratulations once more to my able cappo, Joyfulmama and hunniesuzie.....wish you both quick recovery, how's is our babies doing?

Heartfelt congratulations to other mamas whose LOs have arrived, may God grant the rest of us smooth and supernatural delivery.

#itshallendinpraise
#ishalltestify
#jehovahoverdo

I know I deserve an award for all the mentions in this post[sup][/sup] like I just got to do everything together, too much sense and laziness no go kill me

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Bisade44:
This is a wonderful thread, I have been an ardent reader. Y’all are doing an amazing job. Please welcome me ☺️☺️
I’m 7 weeks pregnant and the foetus is in good condition. The symptoms are so hard to deal with�� Especially morning sickness
My EDD is August 22nd (fingers crossed)

I really need you guys support because I’m a first timer
u r welcome dearie, don't worry u will soon overcome d morning sickness, am a first timer too, it was like dat for me at the early stage too but it has reduce now. Happy bumping mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmi4love(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2020
mrslander:
According to my Lmp, I am 15+1weeks,my edd is June 30,but scan gave me edd has july5, what team should I join now?
you are welcome to Team June
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=ToyosiR post=85617928]

Good day Mama.

Let me wait small before I officially register for #TeamSeptember.

The thing don hook again.
I lost a pregnancy last September but God is replacing it with Delivery next September.

#NoLossthistime.
#PregnancyheretoStay

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2020
spixytinxy:
u r welcome dearie, don't worry u will soon overcome d morning sickness, am a first timer too, it was like dat for me at the early stage too but it has reduce now. Happy bumping mama

Thank you so much, really waiting it out. August seem like a long time. Sigh

Is there any other August mama in the house?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kingsdelight(f): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2020
Welcomed my LO this morning at 5:40. Mama and baby are fine. I bless God for coming through for me. Drop BS when i regain my strength.

Joyfulmama BA done with. I pray other January mamas drop it like it's hot too safely. Every other bumping mamas, your days of Joy will arrive smoothly by God's grace.

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2020
kingsdelight:
Welcomed my LO this morning at 5:40. Mama and baby are fine. I bless God for coming through for me. Drop BS when i regain my strength.

Joyfulmama BA done with. I pray other January mamas drop it like it's hot too safely. Every other bumping mamas, your days of Joy will arrive smoothly by God's grace.
Congratulations...God bless you and the baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2020
kingsdelight:

congratulations ma, God bless the new born
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izbanda01(f): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2020
Team July Present!! Please register me. First time Mama to be.

I greet all the Mamas to be in the house. I pray God to see us through this journey till the very end when we will carry our little ones.

Edd 27th July.
Sex: still unknown.
Hospital: Limi Hospital. Was recommended to me by colleagues.

Since 5th week, I ve been having serious wave of nausea, fatigue and dizziness. Can hardly keep anything down including water or my preggy supplements. Pap with sugar only is the only thing I can manage to keep down. I ve lost 6kg since 5th week.
Nevertheless, it will end in praise.
It seems like location/environment abi weather affects this pregnancy sickness of a thing. In December, I left Abuja and travelled to the east for about a week. While I was in the east, the whole sickness of a thing stopped totally. I was eating normally. Jumping around, organizing things, going to the market sef. At a point, I even forgot I was pregnant. The very day I came back to Abuja, I threw up everything. The whole feelings came back with full force. I was even given sick leave in the office and placed on bed rest. Up till now, very single opportunity I have is spent on bed.
As I am almost 12 weeks, I pray it will reduce and probably stop.
Hubby has been so supportive. I don't blackmail him grin but he has so much compassion for me and tries to help out in every possible way.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2020
hello mommas and soon to be.
I just found out about this group today and am super excited. am 13+1week gone and my edd is July 13.
I swear I didn't know this journey has so many swings, everything tastes bitter and I easily get angry, I spit every 3mins even with gum in my mouth. the foetus is active and viable but I sometimes have pains on my abdomen, easily exhausted and craving for only ice and ice creams. pls I really need to learn. #firsttimemomtobe

I am team July

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
tatacherie:
Strongwoman333 you're sighted wink
Longtime! How's you and family hope well
Regards to my princess kiss
Fine thanks regard s to your family... smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Izbanda01:
Team July Present!! Please register me. First time Mama to be.

I greet all the Mamas to be in the house. I pray God to see us through this journey till the very end when we will carry our little ones.

Edd 27th July.
Sex: still unknown.
Hospital: Limi Hospital. Was recommended to me by colleagues.

Since 5th week, I ve been having serious wave of nausea, fatigue and dizziness. Can hardly keep anything down including water or my preggy supplements. Pap with sugar only is the only thing I can manage to keep down. I ve lost 6kg since 5th week.
Nevertheless, it will end in praise.
It seems like location/environment abi weather affects this pregnancy sickness of a thing. In December, I left Abuja and travelled to the east for about a week. While I was in the east, the whole sickness of a thing stopped totally. I was eating normally. Jumping around, organizing things, going to the market sef. At a point, I even forgot I was pregnant. The very day I came back to Abuja, I threw up everything. The whole feelings came back with full force. I was even given sick leave in the office and placed on bed rest. Up till now, very single opportunity I have is spent on bed.
As I am almost 12 weeks, I pray it will reduce and probably stop.
Hubby has been so supportive. I don't blackmail him grin but he has so much compassion for me and tries to help out in every possible way.

You're warmly welcome cappo spixytinxy report for duty grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
teebee22:
hello mommas and soon to be.
I just found out about this group today and am super excited. am 13+1week gone and my edd is July 13.
I swear I didn't know this journey has so many swings, everything tastes bitter and I easily get angry, I spit every 3mins even with gum in my mouth. the foetus is active and viable but I sometimes have pains on my abdomen, easily exhausted and craving for only ice and ice creams. pls I really need to learn. #firsttimemomtobe

I am team July

Welcome dear and happy bumping cc spixytinxy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
mrslander:
According to my Lmp, I am 15+1weeks,my edd is June 30,but scan gave me edd has july5, what team should I join now?

Kukuma join team July cos team June are in honeymoon for now grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
I just checked time and it's just past 12pm and I'm wondering who else has eaten 4times already, pls I just need a partner to be sure I'm okay, this thing cannot do only me like this, let me quickly wash plate before anyone noticed I have eaten again embarassed

Team July I salute oh!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Aitee1:

You're warmly welcome cappo spixytinxy report for duty grin
in soldier's voice!!!yes ma!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Aitee1:
I just checked time and it's just past 12pm and I'm wondering who else has eaten 4times already, pls I just need a partner to be sure I'm okay, this thing cannot do only me like this, let me quickly wash plate before anyone noticed I have eaten again embarassed

Team July I salute oh!
hahaha foodie, u wan wash plate abi, I go do aproko. My dear u r not alone oooo, me I can't wait to b home so dat I can chop, chop and chop. Where is the food going to sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
This july people are active oooo,it seems i will port to july because august mamas are still battling with morning sickness grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) (5425) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.