Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131831 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ohemababy:

Team July dey active because na dem be the new set na. Some people fit be team August make dem never sabi say e don enter. Team July some of them na new mamas..so e still dey shark dem.

Leave them after like 6months when the waddling start proper you go see who go come out again cheesy cheesy.
Mama na true you talk sha but @ d bolded it is a fact
(yet to be proven) and not necessarily needed tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
kingsdelight:
Welcomed my LO this morning at 5:40. Mama and baby are fine. I bless God for coming through for me. Drop BS when i regain my strength.

Congrats ma
God bless and keep baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
FloraEC:

Hehehe, ndo oo. Cravings are crazy shit. Please don't take it
As in ehnnn angry angry
Thanks mama. Sure I won't

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Aitee1:

Make I laff small that baby Sabi better thing cheesy cheesy cheesy
No be small thing o grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izbanda01(f): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
Aitee1:

You're warmly welcome cappo spixytinxy report for duty grin

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Neile: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
vinoj0225:
The most important thing is to have a healthy and happy pregnant with safe delivery. Don't worry you'll shed off those weight after birth.

I agree dear. God see us through sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
Honeysweetest:
is well with u
thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
blex444:

I can relate mama
stick to foods that appeal to you for now,avoid foods and smells that trigger your nausea.also try to take your prenantal drugs religiously to replace vitamins u cldn't get through foods,stay hydrated and rest well.you will probably feel better and regain your appetite around second trimester.
thanks.... Am adding fruits to the yam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Neile:

I agree dear. God see us through sad

Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thank you mamas for your support towards BabyBalkis, the target has been met. The only thing the baby need at the moment is our prayers.

I'm most grateful, thank you for your indulgence.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:59am On Jan 10, 2020
dharyor1234:
Thank you mamas for your support towards BabyBalkis, the target has been met. The only thing the baby need at the moment is our prayers.

I'm most grateful, thank you for your indulgence.

Thank God.
I can fully relate...
God of awesome who did mine, will perfect all that concerns you sweet daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 1:05am On Jan 10, 2020
Honeysweetest:
I know recovery is not that easy,I know people that has gone through this,mine is my stichess, but when I look at my Lo, I smile,was worth it.
Thanks my sister. Looking at him heals me everyday. I thank God I'm a mother at last

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 1:10am On Jan 10, 2020
Honeysweetest:
Amen to ur declarations nne,smooth delivery, baby is fine,now the real work just began, no much sleep at night,and I hardly have time for myself now,but I love this blessing,thank u,I await ur beautiful BS.
The vigilante is real my sister. Despite having people around me I still find it difficult to rest because I always look at him like..... I can't describe the joy sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 1:14am On Jan 10, 2020
kingsdelight:
Welcomed my LO this morning at 5:40. Mama and baby are fine. I bless God for coming through for me. Drop BS when i regain my strength.

Joyfulmama BA done with. I pray other January mamas drop it like it's hot too safely. Every other bumping mamas, your days of Joy will arrive smoothly by God's grace.
Congratulations teamie. God will protect your LO. God will strengthen you. I'm happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 1:26am On Jan 10, 2020
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
Because it's our month, we can flood the thread with roll call to update BA /BS as it rolls in.
To God be the glory great thing he has done for us. We are now at the month of glorious beginning. Thank God for the journey so far. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through. Mother and baby alive and daddy rejoicing will be our testimony ijn.
Let the BS start rolling. Wish everyone easy delivery ijn.

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .......... Edd........ Sex.......... .. DOB
1)Joyfulmama........ 24th /26th.... XY...... 26th Dec BA/BS submitted
2)dharyor1234.........24th...... XY
3)Redberyl................16th...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA seen expecting BS
4)Honeysweetest.....15th......XY.............. 3rd Jan BA/ BS seen
5)Queen1................. 2nd...... XY............... 9th Jan BA seen expecting BS
6)nebsunshine...........5th
7 )hunniesuzie..........9th....... XY............ 30th Dec BA seen expecting BS
8 )quin9......................9th.......XY
9)Moaba....................11th..... XX
10)ebonyjoke.............2nd...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA/ BS seen
11)Debclem................7th...... XY
12)uche23..................29th
13)simababe............. 20th
14)wumgold..............17th
15)Fattamyfattamy.....12th.....XX............ 6th Jan
16)mukht................. 27th
17)aderebecca.........28th........ XX
18)Orekegold...........16th.......... XX
19)Bubblezz............. 22nd
20)Maryam1234...... 27th......... XX
21)Bluevy.................. 19th..........XX
22)kingsdelight...... ...20th..........XX......... 9th Jan BA seen expecting BS
23)sexyjuly................ 30th.......... XX
24)Keziehenry........... 3rd........... XX.......... 6th Jan BA seen expecting BS

We are delivering it hot hot, may God be praised
Wishing the remaining mamas easy and smooth delivery

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 1:36am On Jan 10, 2020
@nebsunshine, Queen1, Debclem, quin9 how far? We have not been hearing from you lately and you have passed your Edd. Please let us know if you have delivered, and if otherwise the lord will visit you and you will have supernatural birth.
We await your BA/BS. Mother and baby alive will be your testimony ijn

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonyjoke(f): 5:45am On Jan 10, 2020
BS Alert.!!!

I had always prayed for supernatural and swift delivery like my 1st child whose labor spanned for 3hrs.
Edd was 02/2020 and I was so very tired of carrying the pregnancy.
2nd came with no signs of labor and actually made me depressed because I knew the next of line would be Induction.
On the 3rd of Jan. I woke up normal, around 10 am. I urinated a saw a drop of blood. I was surprised and kept cleaning myself till I saw specks of blood and pinkish discharge.
Then I knew my mucus plug was coming out
I called my Midwife and Dr and they td me to relax till Evening since there was no contraction

I got to Hospital 5pm and was examined to be 3cm dilated with no contraction. Dr did membrane sweep and got admit ted to allow labor progress naturally.....
From 6pm-10pm , no contraction but more mucus plug kept falling off.
I was examined around 10:30pm with no contraction and was 6cm dilated.
Then the drama started, after Dr burst the Membrane and mounted Oxytocin drip.
I went through Severe Pain from 11pm till past 12am where I screamed I wanted to defeacate.
The nurse monitoring the labor was surprised and didn't believe the fast progression.
I had to shout that ' Madam , I know my body more than you do ".
She examined got confused because the baby's head was already at the tip. Wheelchair was brought in and wheeled with speed to labor room where I pushed once and baby came out with minor tears.
The experience was swift and fast. But I was more angry because they assumed every woman must labor for long and I had the pressure to push after oxytocin drip but wasn't listened too .
God had already made it a painful labor till 6cm dilation and the labor lasted 11:30pm-12:30am.
In all I give God all the glory cz only him alone did it for me.
To all women praying For quick delivery, Ask God and it will be granted
To all those approaching Edd. God will make it a process you will know its a testimony that only God could have done it .
BS submitted.

59 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2020
ebonyjoke:
BS Alert.!!!

To all women praying For quick delivery, Ask God and it will be granted
To all those approaching Edd. God will make it a process you will know its a testimony that only God could have done it .
BS submitted.

Congratulations Teamie, your birth story is indeed supernatural. I wish they allowed you progress naturally like you were doing as your body was doing amazingly well. Sorry about their error but just focus on ur little one. God bless you both.

Joyfulmama:
@nebsunshine, Queen1, Debclem, quin9 how far? We have not been hearing from you lately and you have passed your Edd. Please let us know if you have delivered, and if otherwise the lord will visit you and you will have supernatural birth.

I dey here o, had serious contractions all day yesterday which was stalling the moment I sit down to rest, it was very irregular but super painful so I kne wit was the real thing but due to how tiring it was, I had to go to labor and delivery to get checked. These people sent me back home like a wrongly delivered package. So here I am home and still 100% pregnant. Hoping to meet baby any moment now.

Moaba, thank you, I pray it haplens for us soon. The waiting can be so draining.

Liftedhands, thanks, will find some dates and munch on.

Safeob27, I tried walking a few miles yesterday, will walk so more. Would try pumping too even tho my nipple is so sore and hurts. I will do just about anything right to get this baby in my arms.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2020
Joyfulmama:
BA! my prince arrive d yesterday 9th december! mother and child doing fine.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2020
Eyin temi bawo ni o shey wa....Team May mamas how body the ministry is moving to the permanent site... Angeltolly My able cappo how body? Edd just keep changing anyhow, its now 20th, but according to LMP its 13th but me am seriously praying for May 9th baby(My wedding Anniversary) or 15th(My daddy's bday) but hubby is wishing june2(his birthday and God know I jump dis one pass o).....Make all dis months before May do and go jare can't wait to meet My pink jet...Weigh 67kg as @ yesterday God have mercy on your daughter ooo before person mama go start weighing 80kg I no get strength to start Exercising or Ketoing o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Eyin temi bawo ni o shey wa....Team May mamas how body the ministry is moving to the permanent site... Angeltolly My able cappo how body? Edd just keep changing anyhow, its now 20th, but according to LMP its 13th but me am seriously praying for May 9th baby(My wedding Anniversary) or 15th(My daddy's bday) but hubby is wishing june2(his birthday and God know I jump dis one pass o).....Make all dis months before May do and go jare can't wait to meet My pink jet...Weigh 67kg as @ yesterday God have mercy on your daughter ooo before person mama go start weighing 80kg I no get strength to start Exercising or Ketoing o.

Able teamie, i just dey o. With all these edd changing ehn.... Main thing is let God's will be done. Mummy and baby alive with daddy rejoicing with plenty money is the koko.
Dey chop dey go. Las las, you go weigh 98kg, sebi am not complaining about your weight kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2020
Team August mamas let's assemble make we choose our cappo.

I am scared of this my weight.Pregnancy never reach anywhere and I am already weighing 78kg and I am just 8 weeks gone.

Maybe na 4 I wan born at once.

God help me.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Joyfulmama:
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
Because it's our month, we can flood the thread with roll call to update BA /BS as it rolls in.
To God be the glory great thing he has done for us. We are now at the month of glorious beginning. Thank God for the journey so far. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through. Mother and baby alive and daddy rejoicing will be our testimony ijn.
Let the BS start rolling. Wish everyone easy delive

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .......... Edd........ Sex.......... .. DOB
1)Joyfulmama........ 24th /26th.... XY...... 26th Dec BA/BS submitted
2)dharyor1234.........24th...... XY
3)Redberyl................16th...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA seen expecting BS
4)Honeysweetest.....15th......XY.............. 3rd Jan BA/ BS seen
5)Queen1................. 2nd...... XY
6)nebsunshine...........5th
7 )hunniesuzie..........9th....... XY............ 30th Dec BA seen expecting BS
8 )quin9......................9th.......XY
9)Moaba....................11th..... XX
10)ebonyjoke.............2nd...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA seen expecting BS
11)Debclem................7th...... XY
12)uche23..................29th
13)simababe............. 20th
14)wumgold..............17th
15)Fattamyfattamy.....12th.....XX............ 6th Jan
16)mukht................. 27th
17)aderebecca.........28th........ XX
18)Orekegold...........16th.......... XX
19)Bubblezz............. 22nd
20)Maryam1234...... 27th......... XX
21)Bluevy.................. 19th..........XX
22)kingsdelight...... ...20th..........XX......... 9th Jan BA seen expecting BS
23)sexyjuly................ 30th.......... XX
24)Keziehenry........... 3rd........... XX.......... 6th Jan BA seen expecting BS

We are delivering it hot hot, may God be praised
Wishing the remaining mamas easy and smooth delivery

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#

We are pushing going Cappo, for now sleep is the key after Prayer.

Bag packed but some items are still outstanding, I should get them today.....

Please mamas advise me, should I take electric jug or just flask to the hospital? you see eeeh I have one small flask like that but not so sure it will serve the purpose, I am contemplating between buying an electric jug or a big flask?

your opinions are welcome, thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2020
StrongWoman333:
Fine thanks regard s to your family... smiley
You no go register?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2020
kingsdelight:

Joyfulmama BA done with. I pray other January mamas drop it like it's hot too safely. Every other bumping mamas, your days of Joy will arrive smoothly by God's grace.
Congratulations, may God watch over the newborn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2020
comtem2011:
You no go register?
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2020
angeltolly:

Able teamie, i just dey o. With all these edd changing ehn.... Main thing is let God's will be done. Mummy and baby alive with daddy rejoicing with plenty money is the koko.
Dey chop dey go. Las las, you go weigh 98kg, sebi am not complaining about your weight kiss
98kg keh? Some people wicked ooo, i even think na DAT 98kg sure pass cos its not even noon and have eaten trice already with plenty fruits to support o now its doing me like I need to eat again...Hmmm I know its d baby dat is eating all dis plenty food not me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:
Team August mamas let's assemble make we choose our cappo.

I am scared of this my weight.Pregnancy never reach anywhere and I am already weighing 78kg and I am just 8 weeks gone.

Maybe na 4 I wan born at once.

God help me.
I see some people weight cutting Scale o, just add all d weight u hear na exercise sure pass after baby don come
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
98kg keh? Some people wicked ooo, i even think na DAT 98kg sure pass cos its not even noon and have eaten trice already with plenty fruits to support o now its doing me like I need to eat again...Hmmm I know its d baby dat is eating all dis plenty food not me

You pipo that eat much, how do you do it
I have just breakfast n dinner most times
When I manage to have lunch, find it difficult to have dinner.
I envy you o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2020
Awesomemama:

You pipo that eat much, how do you do it I have just breakfast n dinner most times When I manage to have lunch, find it difficult to have dinner. I envy you o
Haaaa na u I envy, @least u won't add too much weight

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
I see some people weight cutting Scale o, just add all d weight u hear na exercise sure pass after baby don come

It is well my sister....it will end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
Officially registering as April mama
EED:16th April
TTM

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.