Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131838 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2020
gwng:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2020
vinoj0225:

Hope you got it.
angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2020
vinoj0225:

Hope you got it.
My sister d waka yesterday no be here all cos of long throat and d most annoying part was DAT I did not see to buy, people said because I came on a Sunday though d hunt still continues o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2020
Bubblezz:
Good afternoon mamas, my cute prince arrived on January 9 via ELCS. Mother, Father and Son are all doing well.
Congratulations teamie. I wish you quick recovery. Please avoid bath for now so that you can heal fast or if you can do it that water won't get to the site. God's protection over our prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2020
quin9:
BA
My baby boy arrived yesterday 12th January weighing 3.3kg,vaginal delivery,Mum and baby are doing fine,BS dropping soon.
Congratulations ma'am. Welcome to our prince. He will be a blessing to his generation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Debclem:
BA
Our prayers has been answered, our heart desires granted and our hopes fulfilled. We welcomed our son at 9:25pm.

I will quickly drop my BS as well before vigilante takes over and drains me.

I started feeling some mild contractions on Thursday but could manage through it, later that evening we decided to go get checked at the hospital b'cos I figured that at least the dilation checking will somehow disturb my cervix and probably get things going more quickly besides all the pains can't be for nothing na. The on call doctor checked and I was 2cm and 30% effaced, my contractions weren't established, so I was sent back home. My doctor had earlier on tuesday informed me that I'm booked for induction on Monday for inducement as I was already way past my due date if I don't fall into labor naturally. I have low threshold for pain, so inducement is a nightmare.

On Sunday morning at about 4am, I woke up with mild contractions that were 30mins apart, I knew it wasn't the real deal so I got ready for church. When I got home, I took a nap and woke up worried as Monday was already here and my contractions were still stalled.
I called hubby and began to guilt trip him(it works all the time grin), I began to rant about he will devote himself praying for others in dire situations and would get results but now his wife is about being induced and he's yet to do something about it. I told him I was wondering Why would I be married to a man of God and still worry about such situations.
He felt really bad and told me he has prayed and told me I won't be induced but my faith is weak, he said he didn't have to pray within hearing distance for me to know he has been praying about it. I shaa told him that I don't see him praying about it as often as expected.
Bros apologized, we held hands and prayed.
Less than 15mins later, my contractions started again and was more established, so I began to time them. After sometime, they were 5 mins apart so we set off for the hospital, then the pains were manageable but constant. I just kept praying that Jesus make it easy and swift.

We got to the hospital, the on-call doctor checked and I was 4cm and 40% effaced. 4cm ke? With this steady contractions? Today na today. I didn't believe it so I asked the midwife to check, she did and it was same thing
Hubby asked them how much longer it might take to dilate fully, the doctor said 3 hrs or more as it's my 3rd delivery. Hubby said that wasn't true, that I would be ready for birthing in 20mins. The doctor said he didn't think so because I was not even 50% effaced at the time, hubby told him to go and come back to check in 20mins.
While all these was going on, I was busying chopping undiluted pain and chewing away that poor washcloth I brought to the hospital with me(I will need to see a dentist as I nearly cracked my teeth gawning away my pains at that poor small towel).
About 15mins later, the chief Ob-Gyn came in as we had called him earlier. He checked and I was 8cm and 100% effaced shocked. God honored his word because I couldn't bear that unimaginable pain any longer.
People of God, that was how they started getting ready to deliver. He busted my water, the contractions grew moustache and ugly beards, the pain was Really ugly but the towel I was chewing hard at helped me not to scream much.

They fixed the oxytocin drip and had me pushing at each strong contractions, 4 pushes and my boy was born. I had a tear, first time tearing with 3 babies. I asked him not to give me a cut but the baby tore me. I was stitched and handed over my amazing gift that I didn't have to return. He weighed 3.2kg, quite a shock as my 2017 daughter weighed 3.5kg and I didn't tear but this Bobo is well worth it.

*Contractions became painful at home and was established at about 6.40pm-7pm (according to my contraction timer app), We left home and arrived the hospital at 8:45pm and I had him at 9:25pm.

Jesus glorified himself, our home is complete. Daddy is over the moon, his big bro and sis are excited to meet him tomorrow(School is canceled for 2moro) and This mother's heart and hands are full!!!

My January teamies, the Lord is your strength and it will end gloriously. Thanks to everyone that answered my questions and listened to my yeye random rants in my days of waddling. God bless you all, you are the real MPVs.

I wish every pregnant woman here an easy and safe delivery, May God show up for you on your day of delivery and may it end in an unusual testimony that will shock the devil himself to the glory of God. It will be swift, faster than mine and your pains will be bearable.
Pray and completely trust God and he will definitely show up for you in that hour you need him most.
God bless us all

January Cappo, our able Joyfulmama I have submitted every and signing out permanently on pregnancy thread. I won't just hang Booth(e fit fall tomorrow), I will fling the booth.

What a mighty God we serve......... I'm happy for you ma'am and congratulations to daddy, God really proves himself by honoring the words of his servant. The baby will be a blessing to his generation. Congratulations teamie

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2020
bettylizzy:
Thanks ma
Cerclage was placed around 10weeks plus.
I'm basically on the bed on sitting all day just yesterday I decided to walk around for like 20-25mins and couldn't even sleep well at night then this morning d stain.

Ma'am, The best time for the cervical cerclage procedure is in the third month (12-14 weeks) of pregnancy. However, what you need now is bed rest and take a least 4-5bottles of water in a day. I hope you're still taking your cyclogest(Progesterone) and others medicines?

Please don't eat hot food, no bending down, no lifting of heavy weight and avoid stairs.In case the stain still persist, please contact your doctor immediately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2020
Joyfulmama:
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
Because it's our month, we can flood the thread with roll call to update BA /BS as it rolls in.
To God be the glory great thing he has done for us. We are now at the month of glorious beginning. Thank God for the journey so far. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through. Mother and baby alive and daddy rejoicing will be our testimony ijn.
Let the BS start rolling. Wish everyone easy delivery ijn.

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .......... Edd........ Sex.......... .. DOB
1)Joyfulmama........ 24th /26th.... XY...... 26th Dec BA/BS submitted
2)dharyor1234.........24th...... XY
3)Redberyl................16th...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA seen expecting BS
4)Honeysweetest.....15th......XY.............. 3rd Jan BA/ BS seen
5)Queen1................. 2nd...... XY............... 9th Jan BA seen expecting BS
6)nebsunshine...........5th
7 )hunniesuzie..........9th....... XY............ 30th Dec BA seen expecting BS
8 )quin9......................9th.......XY
9)Moaba....................11th..... XX
10)ebonyjoke.............2nd...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA/ BS seen
11)Debclem................7th...... XY
12)uche23..................29th
13)simababe............. 20th
14)wumgold..............17th
15)Fattamyfattamy.....12th.....XX............ 6th Jan
16)mukht................. 27th
17)aderebecca.........28th........ XX
18)Orekegold...........16th.......... XX
19)Bubblezz............. 22nd
20)Maryam1234...... 27th......... XX
21)Bluevy.................. 19th..........XX
22)kingsdelight...... ...20th..........XX......... 9th Jan BA seen expecting BS
23)sexyjuly................ 30th.......... XX
24)Keziehenry........... 3rd........... XX.......... 6th Jan BA seen expecting BS

We are delivering it hot hot, may God be praised
Wishing the remaining mamas easy and smooth delivery

kiss
#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#
I tap into the anointing of safe and quick delivery.......

January Ma'am are too much. They are just rolling in BA/BS kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2020
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
Because it's our month, we can flood the thread with roll call to update BA /BS as it rolls in.
To God be the glory great thing he has done for us. We are now at the month of glorious beginning. Thank God for the journey so far. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through. Mother and baby alive and daddy rejoicing will be our testimony ijn.
Let the BS start rolling. Wish everyone easy delivery ijn.

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .......... Edd........ Sex.......... .. DOB
1)Joyfulmama........ 24th /26th.... XY...... 26th Dec BA/BS submitted
2)dharyor1234.........24th...... XY
3)Redberyl................16th...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA seen expecting BS
4)Honeysweetest.....15th......XY.............. 3rd Jan BA/ BS seen
5)Queen1................. 2nd...... XY............... 9th Jan BA seen expecting BS
6)nebsunshine...........5th
7 )hunniesuzie..........9th....... XY............ 30th Dec BA seen expecting BS
8 )quin9......................9th.......XY............. 12th Jan BA seen expecting BS
9)Moaba....................11th..... XX
10)ebonyjoke.............2nd...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA/ BS seen
11)Debclem................7th...... XY............ 12th Jan BA/BS seen
12)uche23..................29th
13)simababe............. 20th
14)wumgold..............17th
15)Fattamyfattamy.....12th.....XX............ 6th Jan
16)mukht................. 27th
17)aderebecca.........28th........ XX
18)Orekegold...........16th.......... XX
19)Bubblezz............. 22nd.........XY.......... 9th Jan BA seen expecting BS
20)Maryam1234...... 27th......... XX
21)Bluevy.................. 19th..........XX
22)kingsdelight...... ...20th..........XX......... 9th Jan BA seen expecting BS
23)sexyjuly................ 30th.......... XX
24)Keziehenry........... 3rd........... XX.......... 6th Jan BA seen expecting BS

We are delivering it hot hot, may God be praised
Wishing the remaining mamas easy and smooth delivery
Please those who are owing us BS should try and find time to write the BS as it gives those behind strength and what to expect.

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Mummy4life1:
I tap into the anointing of safe and quick delivery.......

January Ma'am are too much. They are just rolling in BA/BS kiss kiss
We thank God for the grace.
We have open the year with supernatural birth and quick delivery, it will continue like that throughout the year ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2020
@nebsunshine please come online and let's know how you're fairing. We await your good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2020
This one Team January has finished even before the month is half gone, Team February should kuku port na. TeamJan already set the ball rolling, oya February leggoooo, May is looking far in my eyes now. Congrats to all TeamJan

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bettylizzy(f): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2020
It was done at 10weeks cos of fluid discharge, I was admitted for 6days with 2 injection of progesterone daily. The progesterone has been stopped for now.

Thanks ma, I will keep to it

Mummy4life1:
Ma'am, The best time for the cervical cerclage procedure is in the third month (12-14 weeks) of pregnancy. However, what you need now is bed rest and take a least 4-5bottles of water in a day. I hope you're still taking your cyclogest(Progesterone) and others medicines?

Please don't eat hot food, no bending down, no lifting of heavy weight and avoid stairs.In case the stain still persist, please contact your doctor immediately

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2020
Mzora:
Team July here...I feel like I'm suffocating here ..no air ... currently sitting outside embarassed
Buy rechargeable fan from LiftedHands.

2 pieces should carry you till day break.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Please add me too to team August.

marygold:

Welcome mama...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jenny855:

I don’t think it’s something you should be really worried about. You would still add. I added 10kg and I am 33 weeks now and that 10kg was so slow, some times for 6 8 weeks I am same. As long as your baby is growing fine and doing good, you should be okay

Thank you ma. I guess I'll just chill then.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
nnekaike:
Don't look for it o since you eat well no problem,am looking for who to dash my own weight sef.

I have respect myself o. Just chilling. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Debclem:
BA
Our prayers has been answered, our heart desires granted and our hopes fulfilled. We welcomed our son at 9:25pm.

I will quickly drop my BS as well before vigilante takes over and drains me.

I started feeling some mild contractions on Thursday but could manage through it, later that evening we decided to go get checked at the hospital b'cos I figured that at least the dilation checking will somehow disturb my cervix and probably get things going more quickly besides all the pains can't be for nothing na. The on call doctor checked and I was 2cm and 30% effaced, my contractions weren't established, so I was sent back home. My doctor had earlier on tuesday informed me that I'm booked for induction on Monday for inducement as I was already way past my due date if I don't fall into labor naturally. I have low threshold for pain, so inducement is a nightmare.

On Sunday morning at about 4am, I woke up with mild contractions that were 30mins apart, I knew it wasn't the real deal so I got ready for church. When I got home, I took a nap and woke up worried as Monday was already here and my contractions were still stalled.
I called hubby and began to guilt trip him(it works all the time grin), I began to rant about he will devote himself praying for others in dire situations and would get results but now his wife is about being induced and he's yet to do something about it. I told him I was wondering Why would I be married to a man of God and still worry about such situations.
He felt really bad and told me he has prayed and told me I won't be induced but my faith is weak, he said he didn't have to pray within hearing distance for me to know he has been praying about it. I shaa told him that I don't see him praying about it as often as expected.
Bros apologized, we held hands and prayed.
Less than 15mins later, my contractions started again and was more established, so I began to time them. After sometime, they were 5 mins apart so we set off for the hospital, then the pains were manageable but constant. I just kept praying that Jesus make it easy and swift.

We got to the hospital, the on-call doctor checked and I was 4cm and 40% effaced. 4cm ke? With this steady contractions? Today na today. I didn't believe it so I asked the midwife to check, she did and it was same thing
Hubby asked them how much longer it might take to dilate fully, the doctor said 3 hrs or more as it's my 3rd delivery. Hubby said that wasn't true, that I would be ready for birthing in 20mins. The doctor said he didn't think so because I was not even 50% effaced at the time, hubby told him to go and come back to check in 20mins.
While all these was going on, I was busying chopping undiluted pain and chewing away that poor washcloth I brought to the hospital with me(I will need to see a dentist as I nearly cracked my teeth gawning away my pains at that poor small towel).
About 15mins later, the chief Ob-Gyn came in as we had called him earlier. He checked and I was 8cm and 100% effaced shocked. God honored his word because I couldn't bear that unimaginable pain any longer.
People of God, that was how they started getting ready to deliver. He busted my water, the contractions grew moustache and ugly beards, the pain was Really ugly but the towel I was chewing hard at helped me not to scream much.

They fixed the oxytocin drip and had me pushing at each strong contractions, 4 pushes and my boy was born. I had a tear, first time tearing with 3 babies. I asked him not to give me a cut but the baby tore me. I was stitched and handed over my amazing gift that I didn't have to return. He weighed 3.2kg, quite a shock as my 2017 daughter weighed 3.5kg and I didn't tear but this Bobo is well worth it.

*Contractions became painful at home and was established at about 6.40pm-7pm (according to my contraction timer app), We left home and arrived the hospital at 8:45pm and I had him at 9:25pm.

Jesus glorified himself, our home is complete. Daddy is over the moon, his big bro and sis are excited to meet him tomorrow(School is canceled for 2moro) and This mother's heart and hands are full!!!

My January teamies, the Lord is your strength and it will end gloriously. Thanks to everyone that answered my questions and listened to my yeye random rants in my days of waddling. God bless you all, you are the real MPVs.

I wish every pregnant woman here an easy and safe delivery, May God show up for you on your day of delivery and may it end in an unusual testimony that will shock the devil himself to the glory of God. It will be swift, faster than mine and your pains will be bearable.
Pray and completely trust God and he will definitely show up for you in that hour you need him most.
God bless us all

January Cappo, our able Joyfulmama I have submitted every and signing out permanently on pregnancy thread. I won't just hang Booth(e fit fall tomorrow), I will fling the booth.

Congratulations mummy. May God keep the baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
bettylizzy:
It was done at 10weeks cos of fluid discharge, I was admitted for 6days with 2 injection of progesterone daily. The progesterone has been stopped for now.

Thanks ma, I will keep to it

Wow!Why would they stop progesterone na. You need it now because of the cerclage procedure. I was admitted for 4days too after the procedure but still on progesterone, I do insert the Cyclogest through anus till now.

In summary Ma'am: The discharge will stop but I will advice you to discuss the progesterone stuff with your doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
This one Team January has finished even before the month is half gone, Team February should kuku port na. TeamJan already set the ball rolling, oya February leggoooo, May is looking far in my eyes now. Congrats to all TeamJan
You're right Madam! God's blessings that started with them will continue through out the year.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
See how January Mama's are giving there BA back to back for una mind lipsrsealed anyways congrats to all the Mama's dat has birthed.

Next month is April we will start our own tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
See how January Mama's are giving there BA back to back for una mind lipsrsealed anyways congrats to all the Mama's dat has birthed.

Next month is April we will start our own tongue tongue
Ma'am, ohh.........

So, Next month is April and I hope your hospital bag is ready?. I need to start shopping since next month is April cheesy wink wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Ma'am, ohh.........

So, Next month is April and I hope your hospital bag is ready?. I need to start shopping since next month is April cheesy wink wink

Better start shopping ooo ...me I will start shopping by next month too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Better start shopping ooo ...me I will start shopping by next month too grin
cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Ma'am, ohh.........

U better start shopping in bit before tiredness go set in...I have started small small o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mums would you recommend electric or manual breast pump? I’ve heard some people say manual is better as electricity near the breast is not good/healthy. But I’ve heard electric breast pump is faster and more efficient. Which one?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safeob27: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
olabrinks:
Mums would you recommend electric or manual breast pump? I’ve heard some people say manual is better as electricity near the breast is not good/healthy. But I’ve heard electric breast pump is faster and more efficient. Which one?
Well I think it depends on the situation, with my first I had a manual avent breast pump and it was perfect for me because at that time I wasnt working and I mostly pumped so that my mum could feed baby at night while I slept..so it served its purpose...but if you're working and would need to keep a lot of expressed breast milk for baby I think electric would be better..its faster and more efficient. With regards to safety I haven't heard of any electrical accident associated with breast pumps so far and you'll obviously dry it before connecting to electricity

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
U better start shopping in bit before tiredness go set in...I have started small small o
I was actually waiting for beautiful Ma'am that will start the shopping first but since you've started now, I will start shopping too tongue undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Congratulations @debclems and other January mom's who have put to bed.
#TeamMarchForNoLoss
#cantwaittoseebaby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Okay thank you. Someone just advised me to get the manual because anything electric near the breast can cause cancer etc blah blah blah. But I think I’m just going to go with my heart and get the electric one as I want something fast and efficient. Thank you smiley
Safeob27:

Well I think it depends on the situation, with my first I had a manual avent breast pump and it was perfect for me because at that time I wasnt working and I mostly pumped so that my mum could feed baby at night while I slept..so it served its purpose...but if you're working and would need to keep a lot of expressed breast milk for baby I think electric would be better..its faster and more efficient. With regards to safety I haven't heard of any electrical accident associated with breast pumps so far and you'll obviously dry it before connecting to electricity
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
The ride has not been easy. My MS triggers my ulcer because of the pressure in vomiting. I had to resort to Omeprazole how safe is it in pregnancy?

August mamas how una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
All glory to God Almighty for making it swift and easy for us. We have started the year with good fortune and that is how it will continue throughout the year.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.