Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131915 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 4:12am On Jan 11, 2020
@tipsyjules1
Congrats mama welcome to the newborn and quick recovery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Thank u ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2020
blex444:

Do sitz bath twice or thrice daily add antiseptic like dettol to warm water let the vapour hit your anus. Eat fruits and stay hydrated.pls see your doc asap if symptoms persist,there's nothing to be ashame of
Thanks a lot sis.I am at the hospital already and will be discussing with the doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2020
Tipsyjules1:

Na so na.Them say I too local ,so I was trying to form but I guess it was at the wrong place and time.
lol. infact I can't stop laughing. congrats ma'am, I tap into your blessing(boy).
I am already imagining all the agbada, kaftan, caps, I would wear him with timberland and shorts. and how he would protect his sister(s) following. #shy lol. but let God's will prevail.
@a first time moms to be wish.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2020
Morning mamas...Pls is there anyone with cold eba and rich banga soup she is not using again angry ? Just asking o not that am hungry

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Jellyshine:

Thanks a lot sis.I am at the hospital already and will be discussing with the doctor.
get scent leaf and squeeze without water, just insert it into your anus. You can repeat like 2 times daily.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2020
comtem2011:
You no go register?
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
@tipsyjules1 congratulations. I am happy it ended in praises. Kisses to your little baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:
Team August mamas let's assemble make we choose our cappo.

I am scared of this my weight.Pregnancy never reach anywhere and I am already weighing 78kg and I am just 8 weeks gone.

Maybe na 4 I wan born at once.

God help me.

Please o, i need tips on how to add weight biko. My weight has not changed since I became pregnant, I have always weighed 56kg, my last appointment i weigh the same and I'm 14weeks.
I have been eating very well and no MS since I became pregnant, what's happening o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vitachi5: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Good day mama zaynie pls do you have this bodysuit?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Or this

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
comtem2011:
get scent leaf and squeeze without water, just insert it into your anus. You can repeat like 2 times daily.
Thanks for the information.My O& G said I should leave the heamorroid.He didn't give me anything for the pain.
#Team March
#WeAreWinners.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please I’m wondering if it’s a crime to not want visitors coming to the hospital, until we get back home and we’re settled with the newborn. Please am I being unreasonable??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hellooo mothers and mothers to be,good afternoon everyone, please check my thread for your very affordable neatly used uk baby things, ranging from car seats, wooden baby cot, graco cot, swings, high chairs, bouncers and all,
www.nairaland.com/5620603/barely-neatly-used-uk

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
olabrinks:
Please I’m wondering if it’s a crime to not want visitors coming to the hospital, until we get back home and we’re settled with the newborn. Please am I being unreasonable??

At all my sister, you are very reasonable. You need all the rest after childbirth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Solphiequeen:

Please o, i need tips on how to add weight biko. My weight has not changed since I became pregnant, I have always weighed 56kg, my last appointment i weigh the same and I'm 14weeks.
I have been eating very well and no MS since I became pregnant, what's happening o.

Lol. Better no find wetin no loss. You have a long way to go, chill small.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
rvpbae:

At all my sister, you are very reasonable. You need all the rest after childbirth.
thank you. I thought I was being unreasonable and selfish according to husband undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Congrats @ Tipsyjules1
May your Lo brings you joy always kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Solphiequeen:

Don't look for it o since you eat well no problem,am looking for who to dash my own weight sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
olabrinks:
You re very right love, are the visitors d one to deliver, bath or feed d baby @ d hospital? Let them come visit u @ home but u no some family members might be ard u sha maybe ur Mom, Mil or anybody that can help till u people are discharge
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
kingsdelight:

Thank you cappo. Many thanks to everyone and Amen to your prayers. My LO is grateful. The vigil has begun o. My eyes are hawt.

Pls mamas, what do i do to LO umblical cord now? I have forgotten many things from previous experience.

Is there any need for sitz bath though no tear? Thanks.
Sis, the vigil is so real. My neck is even paining me.
About the umbilical cord I was told to always clean with spirit only @ the hospital. I have no idea of sit bath because I did CS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Since no body won borrow me eba and banga make I invite my team mate to come join me then....Only team May are invited o

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Since no body won borrow me eba and banga make I invite my team mate to come join me then....Only team May are invited o

cry cry cry
I must join o
See as the pepper is staring at me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmazingGod: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pweetiebabe:

Exactly this juice,this flavor has been on my mind since ystdy,let me step out and buy before longer throat finish me...but pls share this rice with me sis cry #team February
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Yeah of course I only want immediate family members who will be helpful to be at the hospital eg mum, mil, and sister. Then maybe like a week later we can start entertaining visitors and guests at home, but this has caused a very huge rift between oga and I. He wants visitors to be parading the hospital and I think that’s a terrible idea, as if he’s the one that will be in labour and push out the baby. I don’t want noise ahbeg I’m just annoyed undecided
Pweetiebabe:
You re very right love, are the visitors d one to deliver, bath or feed d baby @ d hospital? Let them come visit u @ home but u no some family members might be ard u sha maybe ur Mom, Mil or anybody that can help till u people are discharge
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Solphiequeen:

Mama I feel the adding of weight just comes naturally because I have not been eating like that and I am gaining weight...I don't just want to be overweight

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ayaoye:

August here ooo, you ain't alone on this, I have added more than 10kg, I'm having serious food aversion but always hungry, I stop taking the blood tonic given to me, my tummy is so blurted for 7 week pregnancy, you would think I'm 5 months. I hope you are good. Take care dear

Triplets loading for you..... Congrat in advance

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
olabrinks:
Yeah of course I only want immediate family members who will be helpful to be at the hospital eg mum, mil, and sister. Then maybe like a week later we can start entertaining visitors and guests at home, but this has caused a very huge rift between oga and I. He wants visitors to be parading the hospital and I think that’s a terrible idea, as if he’s the one that will be in labour and push out the baby. I don’t want noise ahbeg I’m just annoyed undecided
Sis u will need rest d fist few days o, and I hope no be general hospital u dey use? Cos most times d way d we treat ur Visitors self u won't like it and since u spend maximum of 2days @ d hospital with baby by God's grace then let them wait o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Awesomemama:

cry cry cry
I must join o
See as the pepper is staring at me
Oya come and take one spoon but no meat to u o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
AmazingGod:

Exactly this juice,this flavor has been on my mind since ystdy,let me step out and buy before longer throat finish me...but pls share this rice with me sis cry #team February
Ewww u re welcome to join but na d baby I won give o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Inside life, when people re craving better things see me craving tinko(DAT dried meat they sell in market) since two days now only for me to enter FB and one wicked human being uploaded d picture and some foodie commenting on how sweet it is....Chai I must find tinko before Monday, I no go mind hubby with d kind eye he dey take look me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: futuremoma34 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.