Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126826 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Una weldon ooo sweet belleful mamas . How is the pushing ministry going? May the Lord strengthen you all to bring forth your little ones at due time.

I say make I come greet una.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
spixytinxy:
na so oooo. Team July a.k.a team dreams come through
yes oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
teebee22:
congrats to all the mamas who have birthed their los. may they bring joy and peace to your home in Jesus name, amen.

pls what could be the possible reasons for change of Edd. am in my second trimester and already have 3 Edd. firstly it was 22, then 13 and then tuesday after my antenatal I went for scan as advised and it says 8th. is it normal?

Just stick to your LMP, its normal for Edd to change as pregnancy progresses. This is because baby may measure days or weeks ahead hence making the edd change.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 1:04am On Feb 15, 2020
Liposure:
hi
Hello
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2020
hunniesuzie:
Chei, been offline, I just said to comman check if your BA has landed. Please do well and born on Sunday so my boy can have a birthday mate grin

OK ma, how is baby doing? I hope you are adjusting well. kiss kiss To them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2020
Awesomemama:

Are you getting enough rest?
I snore when I'm not, it's happening now embarassed
Also happened the 1st few months I had my Ds angry
Try and get enough rest, think it will help reduce it.

Team February how body?
I'm super tired
May God pave the way for us all... Amen
Teamie, I understand the feeling but please don't be tired. We are almost there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2020
It has ended in praise!
Gloriousheart has put to bed, a beautiful sumptuous baby girl. She did on Sunday, she will soon be here to give us her bs.
God is too faithful to fail us.

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2020
beyedew:
It has ended in praise!
Gloriousheart has put to bed, a beautiful sumptuous baby girl. She did on Sunday, she will soon be here to give us her bs.
@Gloriousheart: Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2020
beyedew:

Teamie, I understand the feeling but please don't be tired. We are almost there.

Thanks cappo
How are you holding up?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2020
beyedew:
It has ended in praise!
Congratulations teamie @Gloriousheart... God bless the baby and the parent. Thanks to God it ended in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2020
beyedew:
It has ended in praise!
Gloriousheart has put to bed, a beautiful sumptuous baby girll she did on Sunday, she will soon be here to give us her bs.
@Gloriousheart congratulations,Thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2020
angeltolly:

Big Amen!! Baby better open yansh now make mummy gather ginger shop o. I doubt if there is any thing one can do so baby can open up o, except you are lucky to scan when baby is active i guess.
With the shopping, you can start with stuff that are not gender-specific and as well as neutral colours.
Cappo I just did a scan now and its a BOY! am having mixed feelings o,happy and sad at the same time, shey am normal like this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsOkey: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hi mommies....this is my first pregnancy and am due April..the journey has not been easy tho ..i want to start my baby shopping and I dunno what to buy...please I need a list of baby things to buy ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
angeltolly:

Just stick to your LMP, its normal for Edd to change as pregnancy progresses. This is because baby may measure days or weeks ahead hence making the edd change.
OK. thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Awesomemama:

Thanks cappo
How are you holding up?
God is good. Very soon we will all sing for joy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Congratulations Gloriousheart
God be praised!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
nnekaike:
Cappo I just did a scan now and its a BOY! am having mixed feelings o,happy and sad at the same time, shey am normal like this.

Awwww embarassed why now I guess your first is a boy and you want a girl this time, right? smiley you are normal my dear kiss soon now na go dey do yanga oo cheesy kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kosibaby: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
MrsOkey:
Hi mommies....this is my first pregnancy and am due April..the journey has not been easy tho ..i want to start my baby shopping and I dunno what to buy...please I need a list of baby things to buy ..

Hallo's, this is the list I'm compiling
I'm a FTM too so , let the others chook mouth

Mother
Towel big
Slippers
maternity pad lady sept
toothbrush n paste
sponge n soap
Jik 1 litre
Nightingale 1 pack
Savlon
wrappers
night gown for brestfeeding
surgical gloves
breast pad washable n disposable
postpartum belt
breast pump
diaper bag
sitzbath bowl

baby clothes
bodysuit 0-3mnths
" 3-6 mnths
sleepsuit 0-6mths
cotton caps 5pcs
socks 5pcs
mittens 4pcs
flannel set 4pcs
washvlothes/facetowwls
baby towl set for bath
bibs 4pcs
hooded blanket
shawl big n small
outing wears shirt trousser
sweater set
shoes 2pcs
singlet n panties
baby bath set
baby wardrobe

other essentials
baby soap,lotion,oil and powder
finger toothbrush and gel (chicco)
spirit
grooming set (combs,nail clip,scissors,thermometer
coconut oil
jumbo Ori
Agnesia medicated powder
blue seal vaseline
feeding bottles and cleaning brush set
baby wipes
diapers (huggies)
sudocream medicated
cotton wool and cotton bud
cord clip
baby net bed
mucus extractor
cloth dryer
pegs
flask
sponge
electric kettle

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
angeltolly:

Awwww embarassed why now I guess your first is a boy and you want a girl this time, right? smiley you are normal my dear kiss soon now na go dey do yanga oo cheesy kiss
my first is a girl but I wanted another girl,am very happy now,thank you Cappo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
ambient:

Howfar have you gine for scan again,how did it go?

I will be going on Monday sis.....I hope to come back with good news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
nnekaike:

Am glad you are very happy now wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:

I will be going on Monday sis.....I hope to come back with good news.

Good news it shall be. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
angeltolly:

Good news it shall be. Amen

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
nnekaike:
Na u and my hubby dey dis boat together, all scan says XX but hubby keeps hoping for a boy, me I just dey laugh him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
nnekaike:
@Gloriousheart congratulations,Thank God it ended in praise.
congrats ma'am@gloriousheart may d lo always bring u joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:34am On Feb 16, 2020
@Gloriousheart, congratulation sis, so so happy for you.
I just want to say thank you
Thank you
Thank you for all the mighty things that you have done and still doing in our lives.
Take all the glory and honor forevermore, Amen
Once again sis, congrats @Gloriousheart

@beyedew, well done ma'am can't wait to rejoice with your soonest.
The lord will make it smooth and fast for the remaining mama's.

@team June, hope everyone is good? Please let's not forget to take our routine drugs.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:24am On Feb 16, 2020
You are too faithful to fail me!
You are too consistent to disappoint me God.
It's a birth alert ooo.
My Ada Ezi is here fam, she found her way out by 10:40pm on 15/02/2020.
Tell the whole world that there is a God in heaven and He is the most powerful. He says whatever I hear you say, I will do!
Oshe Baba.

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 3:44am On Feb 16, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Na u and my hubby dey dis boat together, all scan says XX but hubby keeps hoping for a boy, me I just dey laugh him.
Lol,leave us to be hoping o,God can do surprise surprise for us na.I Neva got to do that baby girl shopping for my DD as she no gree show bombom till delivery, all I bought was unisex and it's still paining me,don't laugh again o make we no cry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 4:09am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Tell the whole world that there is a God in heaven and He is the most powerful. He says whatever I hear you say, I will do!
Oshe Baba.
Congrats dear and welcome to Ada Ezi. God's Name be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peacefulhome(f): 6:12am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.

Congratulation. The good Lord shall watch over her , she shall be a source of joy to every one that come her way all the days of her life.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:41am On Feb 16, 2020
mukht:
BS

I don't even know where to start and am not good with story telling.......
I had an emergency CS in 2012 and a Vbac in 2014 so I was hoping for another virginal delivery. At 38 weeks I heard a discussion with my doctor on not wanting to pass 40 weeks. At 39weeks 4days I had a scan to check the weight of the baby and the general well being of my baby. I know I asked about the cord and the position of the baby and I was told everything was OK.

On the 30th of January, I started having mild contractions but due to my previous scar I had to go to the hospital. I was admitted but discharged because I was still 2cm as at night, the doctor wanted to schedule me for an elective CS on Tuesday if I don't go into full labour by then.

On the 1st I saw mucus plug and contraction was still on and off. Sunday/Monday, I couldn't sleep because of the contractions. I was 3cm when I got to the hospital and by 11am I was 4cm, the contractions were not strong enough and not lasting long enough. Around 2pm, membrane rupture was done and by 6pm I was 8cm. I started having serious pains and by 8pm I was checked again but still at 8cm.

At that moment I knew something was wrong, I was placed on oxygen because my baby's fetal heartbeat was fluctuating. I told the nurse beside me that If anything happens to me or my baby they won't find it funny because I know from the beginning that it might result to CS. After everything I was taken to the theater and my princess was brought out with cord around the neck, left hand and body.

In all, I give thanks to almighty Allah because the nurses were telling me to be patient and positive when I asked for CS. What would have happened if I had listened to them?

And again always follow your instincts as a mother, I have been considering CS since I didn't fall into labor before my due date which was 27th of January but...... hmmmmm

@beyedew @JoyFulmama BS submitted

I am so grateful to God it ended in praise for you. God really silence the devil. Honestly cs is not a taboo, I even prefer it to labor pain and my recovery was so fast. All I care about is mother and baby alive.
Congratulations once again

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithugo64(f): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
Lord be praised!
Lord be praised!!
Lord be praised!!!

Congratulations ma
May God bless and keep your new addition, Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.