Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131055 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) (5492) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sashafm:

Congratulations Capo may the Good Lord bless and. Keep the boy. Please pass the baton to us so we can announce soon too
That has already been settled teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Thanks to all mamas that wished me well. My fellow teamies God has settled us already.
God has made it easy for all preggers in this forum.
The joy in my heart is immeasurable. I haven't slept since I gave birth to her and sleep is even far from me. God help me cheesy cheesy.

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
You are too faithful to fail me!
You are too consistent to disappoint me God.
It's a birth alert ooo.
My Ada Ezi is here fam, she found her way out by 10:40pm on 15/02/2020.
Tell the whole world that there is a God in heaven and He is the most powerful. He says whatever I hear you say, I will do!
Oshe Baba.
Congratulations Sis, may God's protection be her portion always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Congrats Beyedew and Gracious Heart, may God bless and keep your bundles of joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Congrats beyedew and all the mamas that have given birth. May God continue to make your babies a source of eternal joy and happiness to you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
Thanks to all mamas that wished me well. My fellow teamies God has settled us already.
God has made it easy for all preggers in this forum.
The joy in my heart is immeasurable. I haven't slept since I gave birth to her and sleep is even far from me. God help me cheesy cheesy.
Congratulations beyedew. God is indeed too faithful to fail. She will live long and prosper to fulfill destiny in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:

Lolzzzzzz, Ada Ezi simply means the 1st daughter of the family. In my hubby's place, they call them Ada Ezi (first daughter of the family).
I like the name, I thought it's same as Adaeze. Congrats once again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Tell the whole world that there is a God in heaven and He is the most powerful. He says whatever I hear you say, I will do!
Oshe Baba.
congratulations mama n a very big welcome to your Ada Ezi.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsTgee: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2020
Wow! Congratulations Beyedew and all the mamas who have put to bed cheesy , may our gracious God protect your babies. May testimonies of safe delivery remain our portion on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Wow, congratulations mama, welcome Ada Ezi. You shall be for signs and wonders. God is indeed great.

beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 4:36am On Feb 17, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2020
Good morning Mamas

We bring you an improved list of all you need for your baby from 0 to 12m!
From clothes to laundry to gears to feeding.
And it has our prices sitting right beside it to guide your shopping and let you make an estimate of how much you'll need.
Send us a DM or use the Whatsapp link in the bio to request for the new and improved price list.

Have an amazing week and don't forget to waddle with swag wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2020
4realwoman:
@Gloriousheart, congratulation sis, so so happy for you.
I just want to say thank you
Thank you
Thank you for all the mighty things that you have done and still doing in our lives.
Take all the glory and honor forevermore, Amen
Once again sis, congrats @Gloriousheart

@beyedew, well done ma'am can't wait to rejoice with your soonest.
The lord will make it smooth and fast for the remaining mama's.

@team June, hope everyone is good? Please let's not forget to take our routine drugs.
Yes cappo. Thanks for checking on us. Please update Edd, June 19.... sex unknown yet .May God sees us through to the end. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
Congratulations mama. May she be all that you desire and more.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2020
Limahgirl:
Yes cappo. Thanks for checking on us. Please update Edd, June 19.... sex unknown yet .May God sees us through to the end. Amen
Amen to your prayer and Edd noted will update on next roll call. do have a wonderful and beautiful week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2020
This February is on Codeine diet.... It's just too slow... Arrgg..

Team March how una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Prayer Monday

Father we thank you for all you have done for us on this thread. We glorify you for the miracle of safe delivery and healthy children, may your name be praised in Jesus name.

We commit all pregnant women unto your hands, let us all rejoice in Jesus. We come against death, sickness, infection and diseases of any form in the name of Jesus.

Let our delivery be swift and full of testimonies in Jesus name.

We commit all Going-to-Conceive mothers in your hands, grant unto them pleasant surprises of BFP in Jesus name.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers, in Jesus name we Pray. AMEN!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.

Super congrats my sis.
Our Ada is here!
Hallelujah Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
estilo:
This February is on Codeine diet.... It's just too slow... Arrgg..

Team March how una dey?
overdose self, doing fine teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rocktation(f): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
I have a quick question, mamas. What would you appreciate someone to bring for you at the hospital, immediately after you give birth? Someone you're not so close to, so peppersoup is not exactly an option and all those diapers and baby clothes na long tins?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Rocktation:
I have a quick question, mamas. What would you appreciate someone to bring for you at the hospital, immediately after you give birth? Someone you're not so close to, so peppersoup is not exactly an option and all those diapers and baby clothes na long tins?
Alert! Envelope, raw cash. Works all the time tongue

You can buy diapers Sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rocktation(f): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Liftedhands:

You can buy diapers Sha.

Lol...okay. I can gift baby money nau..thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Liftedhands:

You can buy diapers Sha.

Me everytime someone say let me find small change for baby. And then they go again..... "it's for baby oo" grin

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
angeltolly:

Me everytime someone say let me find small change for baby. And then they go again..... "it's for baby oo" grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
angeltolly:

Cappo so u like money dis much? Oya let's start small business o, any team May mama registering after today will pay shikini money maybe like 5k sha and I will be in charge of d money oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
August mamas how are we all doing..... On sat I saw blood stain and like a thick blood when I wiped and after that nothing else just the normal clear mucus or brown mucus.... I'm feeling good and morning sickness is going away. Finger crossed everything is fine. The ugly head shall never rise again.

Congratulations to all mamas that birthed their LO. God blessings always.... One love

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Cappo so u like money dis much? Oya let's start small business o, any team May mama registering after today will pay shikini money maybe like 5k sha and I will be in charge of d money oo

cheesy cheesy cheesy I no like money laidat o, but money is a good source of inspiration to me and I love been inspired tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
angeltolly:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I no like money laidat o, but money is a good source of inspiration to me and I love been inspired tongue

I love ur source of inspiration....Let me try and be like you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Maryam1234:

Thanks dear, I really missed you guys e-hug.

Saw your PM. Replied.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedruby: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
I cant find the WhatsApp link.

quote author=zaynie post=86714809]Good morning Mamas

We bring you an improved list of all you need for your baby from 0 to 12m!
From clothes to laundry to gears to feeding.
And it has our prices sitting right beside it to guide your shopping and let you make an estimate of how much you'll need.
Send us a DM or use the Whatsapp link in the bio to request for the new and improved price list.

Have an amazing week and don't forget to waddle with swag wink[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Congratulations to our February mamas, can march come already, cos I'm ready to steal April, may seems too far right now, I pray baby open yansh for me during the next scan o, waddling has been good tho, all thanks to God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) (5492) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.