Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131122 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
I like how fast February is unlike January....can't believe next week Sunday is march shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Teamie @mummy4life1 how is the ministry?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
I like how fast February is unlike January....can't believe next week Sunday is march shocked
its going too fast seriously. I’m not ready to drop this child just yet cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Maryam1234:

Thanks dear, I really missed you guys e-hug.

Congrats mama, I sent u msgs on WhatsApp but it's not delivering, pls let me know if u changed ur line
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Feb is not stingy na grin
Biko epp me beg baby to come o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
olabrinks:

Look at this woman
Seems you're not waddling just yet
Try and get ready o, time waits for no one

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
blessedruby:
I cant find the WhatsApp link.

quote author=zaynie post=86714809]Good morning Mamas

We bring you an improved list of all you need for your baby from 0 to 12m!
From clothes to laundry to gears to feeding.
And it has our prices sitting right beside it to guide your shopping and let you make an estimate of how much you'll need.
Send us a DM or use the Whatsapp link in the bio to request for the new and improved price list.

Have an amazing week and don't forget to waddle with swag wink

Send me a message on 080twofour74015nine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
olabrinks:

U are not serious grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Awesomemama:

Feb is not stingy na grin
Biko epp me beg baby to come o

Ewooo baby abeg come oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Awesomemama:

Look at this woman
Seems you're not waddling just yet
Try and get ready o, time waits for no one
i am. I can barely walk sef but I’m too lazy to finish preparing. God help me ohhh cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
beyedew:
You are too faithful to fail me!
You are too consistent to disappoint me God.
It's a birth alert ooo.
My Ada Ezi is here fam, she found her way out by 10:40pm on 15/02/2020.
Tell the whole world that there is a God in heaven and He is the most powerful. He says whatever I hear you say, I will do!
Oshe Baba.
Congrats dear, God bless your LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Goldenheart002:

Congrats mama, I sent u msgs on WhatsApp but it's not delivering, pls let me know if u changed ur line
Thanks Mama,yes I actually changed my line, I will send you a DM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Ewooo baby abeg come oooo

grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
olabrinks:
i am. I can barely walk sef but I’m too lazy to finish preparing. God help me ohhh cheesy

Kpele, I can imagine
Just try, don't procrastinate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
olabrinks:
teamie carry your body and prepare because porting is real
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Prudify25:
Teamie @mummy4life1 how is the ministry?
Ma'am, I'm doing great. No more cyclogest because we are 28weeks plus and I'm counting down already.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 12:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Mzleemah:
teamie carry your body and prepare because porting is real
i will. I promise lol. This week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2020
Ayaoye:
August mamas how are we all doing..... On sat I saw blood stain and like a thick blood when I wiped and after that nothing else just the normal clear mucus or brown mucus.... I'm feeling good and morning sickness is going away. Finger crossed everything is fine. The ugly head shall never rise again.

Congratulations to all mamas that birthed their LO. God blessings always.... One love
We're doing fine teamie. I experienced something similar when I was 9 weeks gone. Doctor said it's a threatened abortion. I was advised to stay away from stress. Thank God we're good now. Morning sickness is going away for me too and I eat a lot now. It is well with us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mummy4life1:

Ma'am, I'm doing great. No more cyclogest because we are 28weeks plus and I'm counting down already.
Let me keep following u bumper to bumper cause we are the same weeks old. 2 of my friends in church that we have dsame tommy size gave birth 2day when the journey is still far for me. Now the whole world will be doing counting down for this my big tommy when baby is not baked yet. I'll just keep looking away b4 they kii me with play talk.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ProfAmah: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
MamaDG:
Let me keep following u bumper to bumper cause we are the same weeks old. 2 of my friends in church that we have dsame tommy size gave birth 2day when the journey is still far for me. Now the whole world will be doing counting down for this my big tommy when baby is not baked yet. I'll just keep looking away b4 they kii me with play talk.
Lol so funny. I am also the same weeks old. God will see us all through in Jesus' name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mukht(f): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
beyedew:
You are too faithful to fail me!
You are too consistent to disappoint me God.
It's a birth alert ooo.
My Ada Ezi is here fam, she found her way out by 10:40pm on 15/02/2020.
Tell the whole world that there is a God in heaven and He is the most powerful. He says whatever I hear you say, I will do!
Oshe Baba.

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mukht(f): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Joyfulmama:

I am so grateful to God it ended in praise for you. God really silence the devil. Honestly cs is not a taboo, I even prefer it to labor pain and my recovery was so fast. All I care about is mother and baby alive.
Congratulations once again

Yes ma'am, mother and baby alive and in good health is the priority. Thank you.. Kisses to your Lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
BA
Alhamdulilah, My baby boy made his grand entrance this Morning@38 weeks weighing 2.4kg.
Team March I don port o February geepee don catch me @beyedew.
I wish all the remaining belleful mama safe delivery.
BS coming soon

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mommadd(f): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
Alhamdulilah, My baby boy made his grand entrance this Morning@38 weeks weighing 2.4kg.
BS coming soon

congrats our cappo, this one you don port leave us so, we give God all the glory

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mukht(f): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
BS coming soon

Congratulations ma'am! Alhamdulilah for his grace..... May he be a source of joy to you and your family

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
BS coming soon
Alhamdulillah. Congratulations ma'am. May he be everything you desire and more. Safe delivery to the remaining belleful mamas

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
BS coming soon
Congratulations,may Allah make him the coolness of your eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
BS coming soon

Congratulations mama.......welcome to the club

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
BS coming soon
yaaaaayyy congrats cappo. I’m so happpyyyy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
BS coming soon
Congratulations cappo may he be all you ever prayed for, omo I don't mind porting ayam officially tired! Biko pass me the baton.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
God is good ooo...testimony time

Immunization people came ti my gate on saturday as i was rushing down to attend to them i slipped on the stairs and fell flat but thankgod i landed in my bum bum,anyway,after the fall i started feeling pains on both my leg but i kept praying about my tummy.i surmonn courage to go the doctor today he checked and he said i was fine.praise the lord!!

August mama upgrade my own to xy.thankyou.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
BS coming soon
Wow, welcome Ma. Baby boy you are highly welcome to the best team in the history of teams kiss kiss. May you be all your mommy wishes and more, Amen.
We accept all portees ooo preggy mamas, you are free to port to Feb. We are good like that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.