Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143981 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2013
Also I have dis frnd too dat sells beautiful and affordable baby products
Here is her pin
. 26401BF9
Phone nos. 08033619042
Email. Fausyline@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2013
Ok,I just want to check for children's shoes and maternity clothes,this baby will have to deal with handovers from his brothers,lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2013
Mcfemad: This product is a good to go one and its affordable. Wife liked it. We stay in Sagamu, Ogun state but not sure we can get it here. Is Jumia a safe site to do online transaction? (scared of online purchase...once bitten twice shy)

Just use d payment on delivery option,and make sure evrything is in order before u pay,jumia has nice things,but d price of their baby clothes is just outrageous
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 11:12am On Apr 14, 2013
Ayam tellin u baby elephant
One pair of sleeping suit goes for 1500
shocked
Wen I can go mkt and get orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
byvan: Please this Jumia,what's the full name of the site,so I can check it out.
www.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
Never knew such a site existed,the price of their baby clothes is over the top but the price of the shoes is ok.Almost the same price if you decide to go for first grade Okrika baby shoes.I hope they look as cute as they are on line in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
Good day all, trust we'd a pleasant weekend and the week started on a good note.

I will like to make another enquiry; We've heard so much about buying flasks- some are fake, some don't work well, some cannot hold hot water temperature beyond 3hours or so and bla bla bla. Some say to recognize the good ones, you should put ear and if you hear sounds- its a good one. This flask brand is good- this one is bad!. Its somehow confusing and no one wants to waste money on buying on fake/not too good products.

Experienced mothers in the house, your opinions please. How do we recognize the good ones?

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by k4kenny(f): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
Now that's a tricky one. The flask I got before I had my boy was horribly fake. To think d owner of the store assured us of its quality. It was as if he was trying to discard to useless product to d first clueless person. A couple of years later, my mum got M̶̲̅ε̲̣ the exact brand of flask, they were identical even down to the colour. I was perplexed, telling her not to have bought this fake brand. She assured M̶̲̅ε̲̣ that she trusted the lady who sold the flask. Lo and behold, on putting hot water in the flask, it kept it hot for the next 3 days.

Moral of the story: even if its a good brand, some unscrupulous traders might have tampered with it. Seek advice before going to buy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
k4kenny: Now that's a tricky one. The flask I got before I had my boy was horribly fake. To think d owner of the store assured us of its quality. It was as if he was trying to discard to useless product to d first clueless person. A couple of years later, my mum got M̶̲̅ε̲̣ the exact brand of flask, they were identical even down to the colour. I was perplexed, telling her not to have bought this fake brand. She assured M̶̲̅ε̲̣ that she trusted the lady who sold the flask. Lo and behold, on putting hot water in the flask, it kept it hot for the next 3 days.

Moral of the story: even if its a good brand, some unscrupulous traders might have tampered with it. Seek advice before going to buy.

Many thanks ma. This is helpful. But the bolded is exactly what I need.

Advices, please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
Just go to a good store and buy haers!I bot 2 on different occasions from different people,and it keeps things realy hot,its from 3,500 depending on d size,its aluminium I think,so therz no risk of it getin broken,d one I got personaly for myself is bout a year old,and it stil keeps water superhot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
^^^
Thank you for the tip tjskii, that will be a good buy then... and that you uploaded the pictures- that's so kind of you- I owe you plates of rice and amala at the naming ceremony come August grin grin grin grin

Please don't say you won't come ohhh cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Na me go 1st reach dia sef,I go follow do omugwo cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
*Following* I have learnt a whole lot here. Thank God i found this thread (perhaps the thread found me). smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by k4kenny(f): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
@ tjskii. Haers is the brand am using right now. The fake and original are exactly the same. I've heard about putting your ear close to mouth of the flask, but I still don't know how to tell the fake from genuine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
ahh well i no come sabi dt one o,wasn't even aware that fakes werr sold wen I bot my flasks,d only advise I'd give is to buy from a reputable shop(place werr u kno d owner jands to bring her goods or gets suplies from abroad)don't just buy from dose market women dt sell in stalls.I gues dts y I was lucky enuf to get good flasks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pinkydaisy(f): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2013
I got one, it's called *GINT* it's metal all through and large enough to hold plenty of water, it also keeps hot for about 3 days if properply locked. The deal like previously said is to buy from a reputable shop or ask someone who has a flask that has been working for her where she bought hers, simple!
All the best sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mcfemad: Good day all, trust we'd a pleasant weekend and the week started on a good note.

I will like to make another enquiry; We've heard so much about buying flasks- some are fake, some don't work well, some cannot hold hot water temperature beyond 3hours or so and bla bla bla. Some say to recognize the good ones, you should put ear and if you hear sounds- its a good one. This flask brand is good- this one is bad!. Its somehow confusing and no one wants to waste money on buying on fake/not too good products.

Experienced mothers in the house, your opinions please. How do we recognize the good ones?

Thank you!
buying of flask is by luck,i dot know d name of my flask but i will tell what dey wrote on it, they write HOT ad COLD 777 stainless steel japan.it hold up to three days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mothers, please help. Does pregnacare make one nauseous?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
Welll I'll just speak from experience,though I think u shud talk to ur doctor bout it,I used it wtht issue wth my 1st kid(pregnacare original),but in my 2nd pregnancy,I found that it made me nauseous especialy in the early weeks(though it was d pregnacare with omega 3 I used),so I swtchd to folic acid and multivitamins for a while
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
^^ Thank you so much for the response. I just took 3 doses out of 28 and i feel like vomitting in all my husband's caps. Lol.
I guess i just stop it for now. I'm just In my 4th week and first baby. Thanks again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ure welcome,maybe u shud get d pregnacare original instead,it seems quite a number of people react negatively to d one wth omega3,*just my observation*,we discused it on pge 50&51 of d thread
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 18, 2013
Thank you so very much. I have read through. I will not take it today instead will go for lots of fruits and egg. Have a splendid day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Why don't you buy folic acid,ferrous sulphate and B complex vitamins.I vomit once I take pregnacare too,the once I mentioned is what is usually given in hospitals.I tab of each daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2013
We bought this pregnacare plus before we registered for antenatal, so the doctor said we should continue the pregnacare and didn't give us any other medication. We are scheduled to see him in a week time. I will request for their folic acid. Thanks much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
byvan: Why don't you buy folic acid,ferrous sulphate and B complex vitamins.I vomit once I take pregnacare too,the once I mentioned is what is usually given in hospitals.I tab of each daily.

Yes. This is what we're given at the hospital which wife has been using and its good on her. I learnt from the doctor that its better than taking Pregnacare. ...and with lot of eggs, fruits and vegetables.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
It's our first baby o and we were so anxious to start giving him/her/them the best from now. We will be more careful wasting money on something that may not be so useful.

I didn't take it today and i feel a bit better. Thank you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hiya folks,been feeling a kind of pain at the lower left side of my pelvis,dunno quite ow to describe it,its like a stitch(4 those of us dt mite av had a cut that was sewn up,u kno dt kind of throbin pain u get wen d cut is healin on d inside),it comes for lik 5secs and goes,but its uncmftbl,has any one else xperncd this befor,didn't xprnc this wth my 1st kid o undecided undecided

I was thnkin it mite be braxton hicks contractions,but this pain isn't lik a contraction at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
tjskii: Hiya folks,been feeling a kind of pain at the lower left side of my pelvis,dunno quite ow to describe it,its like a stitch(4 those of us dt mite av had a cut that was sewn up,u kno dt kind of throbin pain u get wen d cut is healin on d inside),it comes for lik 5secs and goes,but its uncmftbl,has any one else xperncd this befor,didn't xprnc this wth my 1st kid o undecided undecided

I was thnkin it mite be braxton hicks contractions,but this pain isn't lik a contraction at all

if your in early-mid second tri it sounds like rlp (round ligament pain) to me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2013
I'm 26wks along,avnt felt d pain today though,pls wats rlp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
tjskii: I'm 26wks along,avnt felt d pain today though,pls wats rlp

I am feeling the same thing at 15weeks preg,the pain comes and goes,hence I have decided not to let it bother me.Every baby comes with his/her own packaging.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.