Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143442 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 6:43am On Apr 24, 2013
rlp is round ligament pain see description link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round_ligament_pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyshe(f): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2013
Am 34 weeks pregnant,I hav been coughing for 3 days no, went to see a doctor and was told to use amoxil and vitamin c.he told me its safe during pregnancy.I get scared when I use d drug cos don't want to hurt my baby,the cough still persist,mothers pls can u suggest to me a good cough syrup I can take,cos was told amoxil is not specifically for cough.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dominique(f): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2013
@tjskii, I also felt sharp pain in my pelvic during both pregnancies. It came in the 3rd trimester so I felt it was the babies' weight.

@sexyshe, maybe your doctor decided not to prescribe cough syrup because of the drowsing effect it gives. I don't think there is anything wrong in using it for relief but still confirm from the doctor. Amoxil is a pretty strong antibiotic, I think he should have prescribed septrin instead. That's the combination I use for my cough and works well for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MSTIA: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
@sexyshe, I am 34 weeks too and had cough, all I used was warm water and honey and within 2 days the cough was gone. When I had it earlier in my pregnancy, I was given the same medications given to you now, but that was not as effective as the honey and warm water. I think U can give it a try,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
@sexyshe,amoxyl is safe in ppregnancy,had cough all thru my pregnancy wth my 1st kid,I drink amoxyl tire,but d cough refused to go,my baby turned out ok anyway,and wth dis new prgncy tis typhoid iv bin batlin wth and of course tis amoxyl iv bin takin,so feaer not,amoxyl is safe though I doubt its eficacy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyshe(f): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2013
I really do appreciate your immediate response to my questions.will also try the warrm water and honey.thanks. For all ur suggestion.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by isalegan2: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ivynwa: Biggups to Moderator Agiboma and the preggie ladies in the house, seems like I just stormed "Agiboma's Sweet Babymakers' show".

Ride on dear, it's sweet encouraging and sharing with others. I like to visit threads like this to cheer people on and will be liming in your show/thread when I can.
Hey! Keep the show moving, wishing you the best that a television show can get----billion viewers, great ratings etc Smile!

Good lady! smiley cool cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
diamondlove: Also I have dis frnd too dat sells beautiful and affordable baby products
Here is her pin
. 26401BF9
Phone nos. 08033619042
Email. Fausyline@yahoo.co.uk

Here wendy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 12:04am On May 01, 2013
so how is everyone doing, as for me ive already lost 20 pounds and couting
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 7:54am On May 01, 2013
Hello everyone..how are you doing?hmmmm..am doing good too except for one tHing,am in my 17th week and my bre*st has started bringing out milk.if I squeeze(Painful o)the milkish thing start comin out.I jst noticed,though my husband has noticed this when sucking me but choose not to tel me..so pls is this normal...my second question...am a very light person bt nw I luk dark(not d nice dark colour) and I dnt lyk it..wat can I do?thank u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 9:07am On May 01, 2013
U neva dark o
U go soon turn charcoal
Yh, its very normal for d milk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 9:14am On May 01, 2013
diamondlove: U neva dark o
U go soon turn charcoal
Yh, its very normal for d milk
aaaaaa....dis is crious o...abt d milk,my breast is so heavy dat sometyms I cnt bear my hubby's touch..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 9:17am On May 01, 2013
That's wat d midwives call tender to touch
Shey ur own hubby dey touch u
My own ehn, na hosp bed I dey
Didn't do anyth till like 5weeks to delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 9:24am On May 01, 2013
diamondlove: That's wat d midwives call tender to touch
Shey ur own hubby dey touch u
My own ehn, na hosp bed I dey
Didn't do anyth till like 5weeks to delivery
dats crious o**but is dia anytin I can do or use abt d tendernes,d pain is almst becomin unbearable cos m very very busty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 9:30am On May 01, 2013
Nottin my dear
More milk for d baby
Hehehhehehehehehhehehe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 9:35am On May 01, 2013
diamondlove: Nottin my dear
More milk for d baby
Hehehhehehehehehhehehe
cnt stop laughing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by k4kenny(f): 1:02pm On May 01, 2013
agiboma: so how is everyone doing, as for me ive already lost 20 pounds and couting

Wow shocked 20 lbs and counting in abt 2 months?? That's impressive!! Abeg come and share ur baby weight loss secrets here nah grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 8:18am On May 03, 2013
LOL a lot of it was water weight but here we go i have been calorie counting and try to keep my intake below 1000-1500 calories a day not the best but it works for me here is the diet:

Breakfast:
low fat muffin only 1 muffin either blueberry or strawberry
glass of no fat milk 250 ml
glass of water 500 ml

Snack:
low fat yogert
glass of water

Lunch:
salad, roman lettuce with low fat dressing

Snack:
cereal with no fat milk
Glass of water

Dinner:
grilled chicken breast
iceburg lettuce
Juice 250 ml
Water 500 ml

Night snack
another muffin with water,

i will continue with this diet for another month and then start to maintain teh weight loss, this is the same diet i used when loosing the weight after my son and it worked for me. Keep in mind this does not work for everyone and technically i should be eating more calories but i want my figure back sooner than later so that is why i am doing it this way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by k4kenny(f): 2:56am On May 04, 2013
I guess calory counting helps a lot in weight loss, my sis even downloaded an app for that. The way I make fun of her ehn gringringrin. But does it work for those doin EBF? I've also lost abt 6kg (didn't gain much in the first place) and am almost back to my prebaby shape, just finding it difficult to lose the last few kgs to achieve my dream weight **sighs**
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 6:32pm On May 07, 2013
Hello preggy mamas,wats good,everyone has bin queit lately,wetin happen,pinkdaisy and mcfemad,una spose don born na abi,abeg talk quik o,party rice dey hungry me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 1:25pm On May 08, 2013
i agree its quiet, dont worry when i return to Nigeria ill send out the invitations to come eat rice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babyboom(f): 1:44pm On May 08, 2013
@agiboma,
Re u breast feeding?
if yes, is it exclusive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wendy80(f): 3:40pm On May 08, 2013
I didn't gain much weight during pregnancy and I'm back 2my size 12 but My tommy is stl big....pls what can I do about it...really givin hubby concern..beside I had a CS but 7weeks ago
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2013
tjskii: Hello preggy mamas,wats good,everyone has bin queit lately,wetin happen,pinkdaisy and mcfemad,una spose don born na abi,abeg talk quik o,party rice dey hungry me

Madam tjskii, me and my wife dey there oo. Our baby is kicking well.

Remember I posted this:

Mcfemad: ^^^
Thank you for the tip tjskii, that will be a good buy then... and that you uploaded the pictures- that's so kind of you- I owe you plates of rice and amala at the naming ceremony come August grin grin grin grin

Please don't say you won't come ohhh cheesy cheesy

and your response:
tjskii: Na me go 1st reach dia sef,I go follow do omugwo cheesy grin

So, August is still about 13weeks from now grin grin grin grin

How are you too, the family and "Tinuke"? Trust everyone is doing great.
Best Regards!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 5:15pm On May 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy dts true o, my craving for party jollof don make me forget
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pinkydaisy(f): 8:13am On May 09, 2013
tjskii: Hello preggy mamas,wats good,everyone has bin queit lately,wetin happen,pinkdaisy and mcfemad,una spose don born na abi,abeg talk quik o,party rice dey hungry me

tjskii, thanks jare,,,na serious countdown i dey so,,i cnt even believe am here now, sometimes i wonder if the calculation is wrong somewhere,,,but that's the thing about the blessings of God,,,it makes us feel like them that dream,,,,,party rice na small tin,,,gizzrad go dey,,,nkwobi go dey,,,,,,semo, wheat, pounded yam and amala with all sorts of soup go dey,,,,,,if i never mention your africana,,,just PM me and you'll have it on the menu.
Mcfemad, may God guide your family thru it all, it is well.

Wendy80, no disrespect intended but pls tell your DH to take some chill pill nah! aha,,,it's just 7 weeks and you had CS,,,,,why the rush rush?,,,dnt go and injure yourself on the long run oh,,,,,,just take things easy and slowly but surely as long as you don't derail, you'll get back the desired tummy size but as long as it was CS, it doesn't happen so fast. take care dear.

Agigboma,,how una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivaD: 3:54pm On May 09, 2013
wow! I have finally gotten the hang of it. Been following thread for so long n now I can finally join in d discussions. I am due june 1st. feel like a walking house. i truly cant wait o! hope it comes sooner than thatwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 8:12pm On May 09, 2013
Preggies
Ow una dey
Cute baby elephant, I sure know u doin grt

Erm abeg
My 26weeks old baby is as stubborn as wat I don't know, imagine me screamin my lungs out wen he's crawling to where he's nt supposed, my baby jst turns back looks at me, laughs and continue
Sometimes he doesn't even answer
And if I carry him, he bites me with those his tiny teeth
I am thinkin of gettin him cane

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 7:09am On May 10, 2013
VivaD: wow! I have finally gotten the hang of it. Been following thread for so long n now I can finally join in d discussions. I am due june 1st. feel like a walking house. i truly cant wait o! hope it comes sooner than thatwink

Choi lucky u o,ure nearly ther,me I stil got til july*sigh* d lord is ur strength,june is alredy round d corner

diamondlove: Preggies
Ow una dey
Cute baby elephant, I sure know u doin grt

Erm abeg
My 26weeks old baby is as stubborn as wat I don't know, imagine me screamin my lungs out wen he's crawling to where he's nt supposed, my baby jst turns back looks at me, laughs and continue
Sometimes he doesn't even answer
And if I carry him, he bites me with those his tiny teeth
I am thinkin of gettin him cane

See u,u neva kno wetin u enter,by d time he starts walkin u go kno ow far cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xoxobull and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.