Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143489 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pavorikoko: 11:23am On May 10, 2013
When does one start visiting clinic when u notice u pregnant and what vitamins are essential at this period? Thx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyshe(f): 1:59pm On May 10, 2013
Am 37 weeks pregnant and don't realLy know when to stop working.my dh told me to stop but am not used to staying home alone waiting for labor to come.can I stil go one more week?I feel I can stil go one more week but news of women given birth in brt scares me.pls I need your urgent reply .thnks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dyt(f): 2:14pm On May 10, 2013
sexyshe: Am 37 weeks pregnant and don't realLy know when to stop working.my dh told me to stop but am not used to staying home alone waiting for labor to come.can I stil go one more week?I feel I can stil go one more week but news of women given birth in brt scares me.pls I need your urgent reply .thnks

U beta sit ur asssss home
37weeks and u still goin abt wit big belly under dis terrible sun
No mk me vex for u oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dyt(f): 2:16pm On May 10, 2013
pavorikoko: When does one start visiting clinic when u notice u pregnant and what vitamins are essential at this period? Thx

16weeks, we are all diff ppl, preg care didn't work for me, I took d drugs dey gave me at d clinic
Calcium, folic acid, ferous and one weekly tablet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 2:25pm On May 10, 2013
pavorikoko: When does one start visiting clinic when u notice u pregnant and what vitamins are essential at this period? Thx

Congrats lovey,u go and register for antenatal immediately u kno ure pregnant,d doctors wil prescribe d vitamins u nid,though I use pregnacare original

sexyshe: Am 37 weeks pregnant and don't realLy know when to stop working.my dh told me to stop but am not used to staying home alone waiting for labor to come.can I stil go one more week?I feel I can stil go one more week but news of women given birth in brt scares me.pls I need your urgent reply .thnks

Personaly I worked til I gave birth with my 1st pregnancy,cos I wanted to enjoy d whole 3mnths maternity leave,but I work in d ministry and my job isn't too demanding,so if urs isn't so demanding u can work til u giv birth,norin do u,if contractions start for office,no be to enter ur motor or charter taxi carry u go hospital cheesy,besides no matter ow fast ur labor is e go reach at least an hour for d baby to come,so u ave time to get to d clinic,but if ur job is demanding,then 38wks is ok to stop work
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vpaymoney(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2013
Pls help me. My wife is pregnant going to two months now, she feels very hot at night and feeling abdominal pain. And feeling very weak.pls help me o. We just came back from hospital, yet it still persist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pavorikoko: 3:35pm On May 10, 2013
Dyt:

16weeks, we are all diff ppl, preg care didn't work for me, I took d drugs dey gave me at d clinic
Calcium, folic acid, ferous and one weekly tablet

Thanks babes DYT & Tjs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 3:50pm On May 10, 2013
vpaymoney: Pls help me. My wife is pregnant going to two months now, she feels very hot at night and feeling abdominal pain. And feeling very weak.pls help me o. We just came back from hospital, yet it still persist.

Did they test her for typhoid and malaria,and did they check her b.p,bloodcount and urine? D feeling hot at night thing hapens to most pregnant women,but im concerned bout d abdominal pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 10, 2013
Abdominal pain is a very normal thing for me during pregnancy,its not uncommon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 11, 2013
Hello preggers!what measures are you taking to help prevent stretchmarks during preg? did you use it in your previous pregnancies? how effective and available was it? my measure has been effective and I hope others ll share to help first time preggers avoid the disgusting tiger marks and maintain better looking biceps after delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by k4kenny(f): 3:50pm On May 11, 2013
Well I don't know if it was just plain luck or the shea butter I applied during pregnancies. After 2 babies, I aint got no stretch marks. I also wore a girdle tight during my 2nd pregnancy. Helps keep the skin in place.

@ sexyshe
Trust M̶̲̅ε̲̣, the last weeks or pregnancy are d slowest. Time just crawls by and you'll be impatient for your baby to come. So follow Tjskii's advice and hang on if your job isn't so stressful. You'll need the extra weeks to take care of your bundle of joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyshe(f): 5:01pm On May 11, 2013
Thanks for the advice,wil go an extra week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 11, 2013
i start using cocoa butter immediately the pt strip reads positive no stretch marks at all' and the tummy tone is superb.i never noticed the tummy itch most women attest to .do you wear girdle over your bump?how comfortable is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pavorikoko: 10:04pm On May 11, 2013
What are the Dos and DONTs of a newly preggy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2013
pinkydaisy:

tjskii, thanks jare,,,na serious countdown i dey so,,i cnt even believe am here now, sometimes i wonder if the calculation is wrong somewhere,,,but that's the thing about the blessings of God,,,it makes us feel like them that dream,,,,,party rice na small tin,,,gizzrad go dey,,,nkwobi go dey,,,,,,semo, wheat, pounded yam and amala with all sorts of soup go dey,,,,,,if i never mention your africana,,,just PM me and you'll have it on the menu.
Mcfemad, may God guide your family thru it all, it is well.

Wendy80, no disrespect intended but pls tell your DH to take some chill pill nah! aha,,,it's just 7 weeks and you had CS,,,,,why the rush rush?,,,dnt go and injure yourself on the long run oh,,,,,,just take things easy and slowly but surely as long as you don't derail, you'll get back the desired tummy size but as long as it was CS, it doesn't happen so fast. take care dear.

Agigboma,,how una dey?

Thank you,ma. Trust you are doing great. Regards.
Mama's in the house...I throw salute ooo, Trust we are doing good. Cheers! smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 7:05am On May 12, 2013
i am one tierd human being omg,yes its true about teh blesing of g-d, when i hit 37 weeks and i was term i could not beleive that i made it, felt like a dream this sort of stuff only happen to other people not me ooo, but to g-d be the glory it was happening to me, it was my turn.I named my baby girl Grace because it was only by the Grace of g-d i made it through. This pregnancy was my 5th and i only got 2 living kids to show for it but i thank g-d. back in 2010 when i had my son, i became friends with a ladyshe also had a preemie baby, anyways she tried for over a year finally got pregnant. she is now 19 weks with so many unexpected complications, to even list.She is now on hospital bed rest in the high risk unit.point im trying to make is when g-d see he really see you through completly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 7:06am On May 12, 2013
HAPPPY MOTHERS DAY TO CANADIANS, USA MOTHERS AND EVERYONE ELSE CELEBRATING TODAY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 12:33pm On May 13, 2013
Sexy, for both babies I worked till the day I gave birth, but then, that's me. Do what your body most feels comfortable with, all the best. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 9:34pm On May 13, 2013
I'm so worid,I'm 29wks,went for my chekup and found dt my bp is high,and I av protein in my urine,doc says its pregnancy induced hypertension,so scared embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2013
tjskii: I'm so worid,I'm 29wks,went for my chekup and found dt my bp is high,and I av protein in my urine,doc says its pregnancy induced hypertension,so scared embarassed

Thou shall not worry tjskii; There is no cause for alarm. You will be fine and the baby will be safe in Jesus Name. Please worry less and take adequate rest, you have less than 10 weeks to go. Relax, Be Strong and Know that all will be WELL.

Best Wishes!

PS: E be like say you and my madam dey the same birthclub (she will be 28weeks by Friday), so no chance to come chop rice or do Omugwo this time around oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 10:37am On May 14, 2013
Thanks Mcfemad,ur P.S made me smile grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyshe(f): 3:33pm On May 14, 2013
@tjski don't worry all is well,I hope by now u hav stopped working cos u need rest at this point.Always do a regular bp check,an if u hav symptoms like headache or blur vision pls report to the hospital immediately,most importantly u need rest cos of your bp,you and baby willl be alright in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 6:01pm On May 14, 2013
Thanks sexyshe,had to go buy a bp monitor dis afternoon,d tin cost me 16k dt I didn't plan for,so vexed but ow I for do undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 14, 2013
@tjskii, what you have pre-eclampsia. Please go straight to a medical practitioner.
In most cases they have to take the baby out, please do not leave it or stay at home.
In my own case, the day they found out I had pre-eclampsia I was rushed to the hospital by my midwife and my baby was brought out that night. The doctors kept telling me how lucky I was.
I am not trying to scare you but its a terrible disease that affects pregnant women and has killed many. That won't be your portion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:48am On May 15, 2013
dont worry, 'All iz Well'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 8:52am On May 15, 2013
Yes Ayo thanks,I kno all bout preclampsia,but my doc said I hadn't progressed to that stage,according to him thrr r 3 stages,the pregnancy induced hypertension,pre eclampsia and then eclampsia,so for now my bp is being monitored and thankfully,it has really dropped,so I'm putting all my hope and trust in God that it won't progress to preclampsia

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:49am On May 15, 2013
@tjskii,there is nothing prayers cannot do, may his blessings make you rich and add no sorrows. It is well with you and your little one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 5:55pm On May 15, 2013
Good day to all mothers/mothers to be in the house**m in my 19th week,of recent av bin running temperature(I feel my body is hot)but pple tell me its nt hot...I take my bath @ least 6 to 8 times in a day...went to the hospital and they said am ok..dat I shd drink lot of water which am taking very serious(plus husby is a doctor he assured me too dat am okay)***the second problem is that I sweat a lot n my feets are getting swollen especially if I go out but dey r normal wen I wake up..thirdly wen shd I start expecting my belly to come out.my tommy isn't comin out o.my breast are just fuller and m darker.pls any advice or suggestions will help**patiently waitin*thnk u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 8:06pm On May 15, 2013
Thanks byvan,praise God with me o,my bp has gone bak to normal,I'm so happy and grateful to God

Hiya hummingbird,since ur docs av said ure fine then relax,I kno some pregnant women feel a lot of heat,guess ure one of em cheesy,as per d feet swelling,try not to stand for too long,and keep ur feet elevated wenever u can,and leave ur tummy o,u r just lucky,u won't nid too much exerciise to get ur tummy flat cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:37pm On May 15, 2013
tjskii: Thanks byvan,praise God with me o,my bp has gone bak to normal,I'm so happy and grateful to God

Hiya hummingbird,since ur docs av said ure fine then relax,I kno some pregnant women feel a lot of heat,guess ure one of em cheesy,as per d feet swelling,try not to stand for too long,and keep ur feet elevated wenever u can,and leave ur tummy o,u r just lucky,u won't nid too much exerciise to get ur tummy flat cheesy
aite ma..but please is dia smthn I can rily do abt d heat**its so anoying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WeddingFever: 12:33am On May 16, 2013
Is there a way to conceal 3-4 months old pregnancy during my wedding? Can I use girdles or spanx? I'm just 5 weeks but scared of nausea, weakness and vomitting. Pls help. I took vitamin b-6 and threw it up. Now om taking pre-natal vitamins. Can i also be on a healthy diet with mostly veggies, light carbs,protein and water to avoid weight gain during pregnancy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 7:36pm On May 17, 2013
diamondlove:

Here wendy

Hi mamas
My friend was robbed, this is her available nos, cos of those that spoke to her. ‎08156681742
She says thank you all and God bless for the support

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: barag(f), futuremoma34 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.